Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dead need no Supplies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

The Dead need no Supplies Empty
PostSubject: The Dead need no Supplies   The Dead need no Supplies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:03 am

Frollo had left his room to seek out Proteus. As the anger and worry had subdued he could no longer bear a grudge against the man. He could only hope that he had learned from his mistakes and would never repeat the foolishness he had displayed when he let the demon enter.
He found him in the kitchen, and called his name to get attention from the boy. He needed a favor from him now.
"I hope I wasn't disturbing you," he said mostly to be polite. It did not seem like Proteus was doing anything at all to pass his time.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The Dead need no Supplies   The Dead need no Supplies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:13 am

Proteus was in the kitchen, just thinking and taking a sip of water when he listened Frollo's voice: he had to fight hard with himself to mask the surprise "No disturb, father" he replied, not being able to hide the curiosity: why was he searching for him? And more important... was he still mad at him?
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

PostSubject: Re: The Dead need no Supplies   The Dead need no Supplies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:21 am

"Good," he smiled and walked over to the counter beside Proteus, leaning down on it in a tired gesture. This whole war was obviously tearing on him mentally, and it was clear to see from his aging, tormented eyes. He had seen this all before, and he was scared of what was to come.
"I have a task for you. I know it is a lot to ask, but we all really need you," he sighed looking up at Proteus. It was a lot to ask of just one man, but if anyone could do it it was him or Miriam, and Miriam had left in such a hurry he had no chance of asking her.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The Dead need no Supplies   The Dead need no Supplies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:29 am

He looked at the priest, at his tired look: he wished he could do something to really help him, but there was nothing... or at least so he thought: he was surprised to hear that Frollo wanted him to do something, apparently important. Had he forgot what he had done? But in the end he simply nodded "Sure father, tell me what i have to do and i'll do it" he wanted to say something more, but he kept himself from it
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

PostSubject: Re: The Dead need no Supplies   The Dead need no Supplies EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:32 am

He sighed, unsure how to phrase this so that Proteus would get the true importance of his words.
"We are running out of resources," he sighed. This might not seem so bad, but it truely was. It was their only weapon against the demons.
"If we loose it all we will truely be doomed. It is all we have to ward off the demons, and it is what little we have that keeps us alive, do you understand? We will die without it. Some of the people that left the rectory has never returned, and I know I sent with them supplies. I know it is a lot to ask you Proteus, but it can ensure our survival for at least a little longer," he sighed before looking down on the counter once again.
"The dead carry our last resources," he said in a low voice as if confirming what he had meant.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The Dead need no Supplies   The Dead need no Supplies EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:55 am

He listened the priest in silence, understanding how bad the situation was, and in the end he simply nodded.
"When have I to go?" he asked, wondering if the priest wanted to wait for a particoular moment, or if he could go immediatly
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

PostSubject: Re: The Dead need no Supplies   The Dead need no Supplies EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:59 am

"I want you to recover as much as you can from the dead bodies," he said without looking at him, rather staring down at his own hands.
"It is a risky matter, and I would never make you do what you cannot. Please understand, I am asking on behalf of our people, and my daughter, not myself." It wasn't unlike Frollo to call Cinderella his own daughter though it was no secret she was not. It was simply a more appropriate and fitting word to describe his feelings and bonds towards her.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The Dead need no Supplies   The Dead need no Supplies EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:04 am

He nodded again, he had already understood it: and it didn't matter that it was risky. He could see how important it was.
"It will be a..." what? a pleasure? no, this was the wrong word... "a honor to do it, father" he replied serious.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

PostSubject: Re: The Dead need no Supplies   The Dead need no Supplies EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:14 am

"I trust you to do the right thing. You're a man of a good heart," he said and laid a hand on his shoulder while looking into his eyes trying to convey a message. He had never hated Proteus, he knew what a good nature rested within him, and yet he had feared for his own niese's wellbeing. This place was torturous for all, but if she was to loose her heart, or feel the stinging pain of lost love Frollo would not know how to mend her heart.
With those words he left as quickly as he had arrived in the kitchen, walking back up to his room where people would need him.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The Dead need no Supplies   The Dead need no Supplies EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:21 am

He felt almost moved for the priest's words, it meant a lot to him know that he wasn't anymore mad at him, that he actually didn't hate him. He nodded again, and when the priest left, he left the room as well walking toward the hall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead need no Supplies   The Dead need no Supplies Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dead need no Supplies
Page 1 of 1