Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone amongst the dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Alone amongst the dead Empty
PostSubject: Alone amongst the dead   Alone amongst the dead EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:00 am

Miriam had ran further than she thought she had when she tripped on a dead body and fell to the rubble, scraping up her palm as she did. It didn't take her long to get back on her feet, but by then Rin had already caught up significantly, and she cursed herself as she kept going.
She had heard the voice of a man calling, and by the voice she could only guess it was Thomas. She felt a sudden pain in her heart thinking about how foolish he was to do what he had done. He was going up against a yellow eyed demon on his own, that was never wise. Not even Miriam would do so without a plan or at least a devil's trap. She could only hope he would be ok, but she did not raise her hopes.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Alone amongst the dead   Alone amongst the dead EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:04 am

He quickly caught up with her, reaching out to grab her and stop her in her tracks.
He glared at her. 'I am actually trying to keep you alive for now' he said, annoyed. 'Theres no need to be so disrespectful!'
Letting go he checked the surroundings were clear. 'If I hadn't stopped to chat you would be in that boy's position now.. not someplace I reccomend' he smirked.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Alone amongst the dead   Alone amongst the dead EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:09 am

She gasped as he reached her, quickly looking back to see they were too far away now for the other demon to see.
She pulled her arm back, as much as she enjoyed his touch, and looked at him spitefully, not quite trusting his words.
"You would've killed me in a second if I hadn't ran, don't pretend you're doing me any favors," she said back, looking around for more demons, but it seemed they were alone. She still preferred to keep her voice low as long as she was outside the rectory.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Alone amongst the dead   Alone amongst the dead EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:12 am

He rolled his eyes. 'I already thought we established that..' he sighed. 'Azazel is more powerful than me, so I'm hardly going to mess with him.' It was old news, therefore he didn't see why she was annoyed. 'Plus I wasn't commenting on the fact you ran, more that you decided to spit at me' he glared.
Noticing they had stopped moving he gestured her to carry on. 'No point staying around and waiting to get caught' he said, hurrying her along.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Alone amongst the dead   Alone amongst the dead EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:15 am

She took a couple of steps backwards, but was unsure wether she should turn her back on him as he had a knife.
"And when he finds out you didn't kill me?" she asked challenging. The only logical option she could see was for Rin to kill her the second she turned her back, and though she had felt comfortable enough with him in the spire, that time had already passed and they were back to being what they should be. A human and a demon. Both wanting the other dead. Nothing was like it had been a minute earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Alone amongst the dead   Alone amongst the dead EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:22 am

'If the rabbit runs fast enough the hunter doesn't get his pie' he smirked, as if that was a hint in itself. 'However if the rabbit decides to keep talking to me I'll have no choice and you can join the bodies you keep tripping up on' he said, his tone getting more frustrated by the minute.
He sighed. 'Just get going' he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Alone amongst the dead   Alone amongst the dead EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:26 am

She took another couple of steps backwards, still not sure wether to trust him, but realizing she would have to. If he wanted to use the knife of her she would not be able to stop him, and she quickly walked through the rest of the rubble and human bodies, trying to look for danger and other demons as she walked. She did no longer run, as she knew she needed to be careful rather than quick.
"Why are you helping me?" she asked in a low voice without turning around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Alone amongst the dead   Alone amongst the dead EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:17 am

'That topic again?' he sighed. He thought they had already established his reasoning for now, but it seemed she couldn't quite understand though that thick skull of hers.
He walked ahead of her, analysing what lay before him. However she was lucky, as per usual, and the scene was empty.
'Seems this was your lucky day' he said, slightly irritated that what she assumed was correct.
He kept walking through the rubble, marking his way and adopting careful footing to ensure he didn't fall like she did.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Alone amongst the dead   Alone amongst the dead EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:13 am

She smirked, satisfied with herself as she could finally relax. She was no longer in immidiate danger of dying.
"Every day is my lucky day," she laughed smugly as she walked to him, keeping close behind. Even if she was fairly sure she could make it the rest of the way alone, she would in no way argue the fact it was better to keep him around, just in case. She was over-confident, but not foolish, and anything that could keep her alive she happily accepted. No reason to refuse what laid itself in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Alone amongst the dead   Alone amongst the dead EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:31 am

'One day your luck will turn' he muttered. Her smug nature could only last her so long, and he in part wished that something had happened to scare her into believing so.
'I don't suppose I should go that close to the Rectory' he said, as they started to get furthere through the Nave, hinting to her that he would not go to the Sanctuary with her. 'If you run you will be safe enough' he smirked. He rathered few humans saw him as a demon, just in case. Cali had already blown her cover to a few, which would have potential problems for her later, but it seemed she had managed to manipulate various others, which certainly was an interesting approach.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Alone amongst the dead   Alone amongst the dead EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:39 am

She stopped beside him when he did, looking from the sanctuary in front of her and back to Rin.
Though things had changed since they left the spire, some things remained the same, and the thought of leaving him stung.
She quickly leaned on her toes and kissed his cheek, knowing this would both annoy and degrade him, as she smirked.
"Next time you see me, run," she warned him before she forced herself to jog away from him, and down to the spire, where she, without looking back, quickly entered the rectory. Once inside she leaned against the door, sliding down to the floor of pure exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Alone amongst the dead   Alone amongst the dead EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 am

'We'll see about that' he said, unconvinced, as he rubbed his cheek as if to highlight his discomfort with the gesture. 'I seem to have managed to convince you otherwise so far' he grinned mockingly.
Watching her until she got out of sight, he turned and headed back over the rubble. Finding a body that was clothed, he turned them over and grabbed their shirt from them. He was still shirtless from where his had been ripped off, and that normally lead to questions. He put the shirt on, not caring for the fit, and walked away, wondering if her words would ever be proved or disproved, or if by their next meeting one of them would no longer be around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone amongst the dead   Alone amongst the dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone amongst the dead
Page 1 of 1