Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is going on? I was dead and now...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

What is going on? I was dead and now... Empty
PostSubject: What is going on? I was dead and now...   What is going on? I was dead and now... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:08 am

Eric woke up slowly feeling a bit dizzy, he didn't know how he got there, he didn't even know where he was... He tried to remember the last thing he could, and once the image entered his mind, he opened his eyes wide.
He stood up buntly, and hit his head hard into the rubble. The pain made him feel alive, and aware of his surrounding... He smelled a strong scent, and he felt his clothes and hands wet with something. He looked down, and saw the liquid, so unique that he didn't have doubts of what it was. He got off the rubble startled, and when he saw the whole scene, and stepped back till he hit his back on the cold surface of a column. His eyes widened more seeing all the blood, and human parts???

He hold himself on the column, trying to not fall on the ground. So many questions ran into his head, and he got more confused as he realized he was inside a cathedral.

[Teehee.. Eric's debut... I hope this works]
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: What is going on? I was dead and now...   What is going on? I was dead and now... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:18 am

Miriam had walked along the walls after leaving the rectory, knowing well that it would mean she would be cornered if seen, but it also meant she was harder to see. She would not dare venturing out into the open space until she saw a man pulling himself out beneath the rubble and dead bodies in the nave. She had to look twice just to varify that what she saw was real, but still she had problems believing her eyes.
"Hey!" she called out as he backed up towards her. With his back towards her he could not have seen her until she spoke up and he spun around. The confusion in his human eyes was easy to read, but she also knew well enough not to trust what she saw. Quickly she pulled out her bottle of holy water from her bag and sprinkled it on his skin, preparing herself for the scream of a demon, but hoping for a painfree human.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: What is going on? I was dead and now...   What is going on? I was dead and now... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:34 am

Eric was hyperventilating hard, his eyes fixed on the corpses when he heard a voice from behind. He spun over her direction, and saw clearly the girl. He had never seen her before, and he had no clue of why a girl like her would be in a place like this... Unless she was responsable for all that mess, but she didn't looked like she was THAT kind of person.
He shut his eyes when the girl sprinkled the water, and his brow furrowed in confusion. Was that girl crazy?? With one hand he tried to clean the water from his face, and then he asked her... ''What is going over here? Where am I?'' His voice sounded weak, barely above a whisper, like it was the first time Eric used it.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: What is going on? I was dead and now...   What is going on? I was dead and now... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:41 am

Miriam stared at him in wonder, he was human but without a single scar or bruise or wound to prove for it. She had never seen his likes in the cathedral, not even before the attack, and he was wandering about on his own in the middle of the nave. He was lucky he had not yet been injured or worse. There was only a question of time before a demon would spot them, and call for more, and she quickly pulled him by his arm into a dark corner where they would be harder to see. Hopefully they had not yet been spotted.
"Are you insane?" she asked in a low, hissed voice as she stared at him, her eyes still curious and confused.
"If you're trying to get yourself killed, you're doing a damn good job at it!"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: What is going on? I was dead and now...   What is going on? I was dead and now... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:50 am

Eric tried his best to keep his balance as the girl pulled him, and he leaned into the wall as the girl hissed at him. His brow furrowed more if that was possible, and he said to her, keeping his weak tone of voice... ''What's going on? I-I can't remeber anything... the only thing I know is my name, and that's it...'' His mind was in a great blurry. He could see images, but he didn't know what they meant, or when they happened... ''Did you do all that mess??'' And he pointed his hand to the nave. If that girl was responsable for that, he was already preparing himself to run away from her.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: What is going on? I was dead and now...   What is going on? I was dead and now... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:55 am

She laughed, a bit too loudly, but quickly regained herself.
"I'm trying to clean it up," she told him when she was done laughing, her voice suddenly going flat with pain and grief, the same pain and grief he was to feel when he realized what had happened. In some ways she envied him for his obliviousness. What wouldn't she do not to know?
"And that," she said, pointing towards the dead bodies on the floor. "Is the least you should be worried about, unless you want to join them again," she said and tugged at his arm for him to follow her as she lead him towards the sanctuary, her head always snapping back and forth, her eyes never resting, as she looked for demons everywhere. She could never be sure where they were hiding or when they would come out to play.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: What is going on? I was dead and now...   What is going on? I was dead and now... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:06 am

Eric stepped back when the girl started laughing, his eyes a bit wide. He didn't trust her, and her laughing left him skeptical. He didn't even understand what she said. His mind was running wild, and he followed her blindless. But he needed to know what was going on. He stood on his feet, and said, as firmly as he could...
''What is going on in here??''
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: What is going on? I was dead and now...   What is going on? I was dead and now... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:13 am

"You might not live to know if you linger here," she said sternly, her eyes still restless as they searched the nave over and over again.
"If you want to foolishly die at a demon's hand, then be my guest, but don't drag me down with you, I'm trying to help," she snarled, her voice revealing that she did not care whether he listened or not. Of course she would want no more human deaths, and they needed every man they could find, but if they stayed they were doomed to die, both of them. She had two weapons, yes, but the demons had numbers and some even powers.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: What is going on? I was dead and now...   What is going on? I was dead and now... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:22 am

''Demons?? Are you kidding me??'' He was still skeptical. ''If you are trying to help me, what should I do?'' He sighed, giving in of getting more answers from her. He wasn't understand a thing, but he was certain he didn't want to be killed, and it wouldn't hurt listen to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: What is going on? I was dead and now...   What is going on? I was dead and now... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:25 am

She smiled at him, how oblivious and blissful he must be not to know of the demons. A few weeks ago she would have been the same, but that seemed like a memory from a different age. Now, demons felt as natural to her as breathing, and she could not remember how it felt to be as oblivious as the man in front of her now seemed. A world without demons was long lost for her, and she would never have it back.
"You can follow," she said sternly as she kept her course towards the sanctuary, and the door to the rectory.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: What is going on? I was dead and now...   What is going on? I was dead and now... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 am

He got a less tensed with her smile, and started to trust her a litte. Eric followed her down the nave, looking to the carnage around. He felt a chill running all over his spin, and whoever did that, it wasn't a human, it was a monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is going on? I was dead and now...   What is going on? I was dead and now... Empty

Back to top Go down

What is going on? I was dead and now...
Page 1 of 1