Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having supplies can help or hurt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Thomas

Having supplies can help or hurt Empty
PostSubject: Having supplies can help or hurt   Having supplies can help or hurt EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:50 am

Thomas followed Aurora into the Kitchen and began searching around for some small kitchen knives.
"The bucket is over there, Aurora. We should be prepared for any demons we might encounter."
He took out 2 small steak knives and placed them in the bag with his half-full bag of salt and rocksalts.
"Hey Aurora? Do you know if your sister was possessed by a demon?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Having supplies can help or hurt   Having supplies can help or hurt EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:00 am

Aurora nodded at him, As she filled the bottle with holy water. Looking over her shoulder to see the knifes he placed in his bag.
Looking away again when he asked about her sister. ''Yes, I lost her to a demon..''
She sighed, As she closed the water bottle.
Turning around she took her bag, She had hid in one cabinet. She did not want to carry too much with her,
But now she had actually seen what the demons would do...
Talking would not help.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Having supplies can help or hurt   Having supplies can help or hurt EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:20 am

"Sorry," Thomas sighed and turned to her, watching as she retrieved her bag from the cabinet.
"But you do know if that demon was to be exorcised, they'll leave your sister's body."
He frowned. But if that demon has taken extreme damages, Aurora's sister would probably not survive...
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Having supplies can help or hurt   Having supplies can help or hurt EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:33 am

Aurora nodded, ''I know..But how do we ever get close to her without getting hurt? Maybe I should consider her dead..I have doubts about saving her..'' She looked down. Taking her bag she put her bottle in it.
''L-let's go?'' She asked looked up at him. Unsure though..She was scared. What if they would meet..that...other demon..
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Having supplies can help or hurt   Having supplies can help or hurt EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:44 am

She was going to give up on her own sister?
He frowned and looked at Aurora with concern.
Was that what his mother wanted him to do? How could he?
When he saw her fear, he took her hand and smiled to reassure her.
"Don't worry. We find Lia and return here where its safe.
But, if we run into any demons, you have to promise me, you'll take Lia and run.
Leave me to handle them, ok?" He stared at her, sternly.
He wanted her to understand how important that order was.
Sure he was scared but they were on a rescue mission so no point in letting the ones with a purpose die.
His purpose was to find his mother's body but if his own mother was asking him to give that up, then what was his purpose of living now?
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Having supplies can help or hurt   Having supplies can help or hurt EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:49 am

She looked down at her hand in his. Looking back up at him, Leaving him alone? No! Never..She wouldn't forgive herself if something would happen to him, Leaving a soul alone to die..That would be heartless.
Seeing his look, He was serious? Aurora shook her head quickly.
''N-No. I will not leave you alone! I would not forgive myself if something would happen t-to..you.'' She looked down.
''That would not be fair..''
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Having supplies can help or hurt   Having supplies can help or hurt EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:01 am

"Yeh well I'm asking you to because I want to protect you, ok?!" He hadn't meant to yell.
He blushed and looked down at their connected hands and finally sighed, talking more calm.
"In my dream, mum told me to let her go and be strong.
Too protect those I care for so..."
His frown deepened and he rubbed the back of his head, slightly embarrassed.
"Just stick to the shadows and stay hidden if you won't run.
And most of all, trust no one.
Demons can hide themselves to resemble innocent humans, ya know."
He held her hand as he lead them out to the Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having supplies can help or hurt   Having supplies can help or hurt Empty

Back to top Go down

Having supplies can help or hurt
Page 1 of 1