Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodpools

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Bloodpools - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:06 am

He rolled his eyes. 'Don't make me feel sick' he said with distain. 'Humans are just more fun alive.. they are our playthings. Why else would us demons keep coming back here? Of course we get bored eventually.. playthings can only last so long' he grinned, warningly.
He hoped the severity of his tone would give her enough reason to stop with her mocking.
'So.. would you have rathered woke up not breathing.. in heaven i suppose?'
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:11 am

"Oh, I don't know. Heaven would be so boring without you," she laughed as she bent down to remove some smaller rubble. She hadn't yet even tried to remove any of the heavier things, and figured they would both have to help if they wanted to get that out of the way.
However, she held her tounge after the laughter had died out, not wanting to provoke him too much for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:23 am

'Precisely' he grinned. 'But you seem like the boring type who would fit in just fine' he muttered.
He stretched and walked over to her. 'So.. thats what we are dealing with' he sighed, analysing the rubble blockage. 'Well you haven't exactly altered much' he said, unamused. 'Do you actually want to get out, or are you content with my company?' he winked.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:26 am

"Boring?" she exclaimed acting surprised and shocked at the same time, as she took a step back, having her body dangerously close to Rin's. Close enough to whisper to him which was exactly what she intended to do just now, and so she did.
"Do you even know me?" she whispered seductively and smiled a wicked smile before taking a step away from him before he would have the chance to hurt her again. "And I suppose that's upto you isn't it?" she said simply, shrugging, at his last question.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:34 am

'I think we both know from our past experience that I have plenty to answer that question with' he smirked.
He looked down at the rubble pile. 'If I was you I'd hurry up then' he said. 'I'll get bored of you very quickly if we are stuck up here too long.. and you should know what I do when I am bored. Your use will run out' he shrugged. 'Unless of course you convince me otherwise' he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:38 am

She smirked, confidence growing as he had not laid a hand on her, or even as much as threatened her when she closed in on him.
She let the rubbled fall from her hand before she walked over to him again, standing so close he could feel her breath on her skin.
"I think we both know you won't get tired of me that soon," she said in a soft whisper as she leaned on her toes, letting her lips linger an inch from his, not daring to kiss him just yet. She was already fearing she might have crossed the line already.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:50 am

He stared down at her warningly. 'I can't work out if you are incredibly stupid or just very smart' he said. After all whatever she was doing it had not caused him to kill her yet. 'But I would have suggested, if I were you, to have run a long time ago' he grinned. To him she was a mere plaything, and yet he considered himself fortunate that this one was offering herself on a plate.
'After all' he smirked. 'You can't keep my favours forever... and in the meanwhile I don't play nice.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:55 am

She genuinly smiled at what she took for a compliment. After all, it was by far the nicest thing he had said to her.
"Good," she smiled slyly as she gently laid a hand on his chest, letting her feel his soft shirt under her fingers, already fantasizing about what lied beneath the clothing. Secretly she hoped she would be able to get a second peak without having to be held down this time.
"The nice boys are always far too boring," she continued, whispering seductively, as she finally took courage to herself and kissed his lips softly before quickly deepening the kiss, immidiatly wanting more of him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:47 am

He let himself indulge in the kiss momentarily, his tongue slipping past her lips. However he was wary of the fact she wanted this, and he didn't like the idea of giving her any favours. It was as if he was weakening himself for her, and he hated that. Instead he wanted to reconfirm in both his and her mind the reason this was happening.
Breaking the kiss he walked away, out of the stairwell and away from the rubble they were removing. 'If you really want to show your use to me can last then prove it' he taunted. 'I'm afraid you aren't doing to well to convince me so far..'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:56 am

She allowed herself to let her hand raise to her lips, smiling at the brief, yet wonderful, exchange they had shared, though she quickly let her arm drop to her side and turned to keep her eyes on him as he walked away.
"Your lips say so.." she shrugged with a teasing smile, showing she didn't really believe him.
"But it's not too hard to see you're lying," she teased, not even knowing if her words were true or not. She had never paid much attention to his honesty, and so she could not tell when he was telling lies and when he spoke of truth.
Letting her hands run down her naked upper body seductively whilst she made sure he was looking she simply smiled at him.
"Who would want to work? Given the choice?" she laughed, using his own words against him, knowing this could very well get her in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:09 am

He smiled as he watched her. 'Who says I would choose work..?' he taunted.
He let his eyes follow her naked body, deciding that stabbing her had been a good move on his part. 'I just told you to I may need a little bit of convincing' he smirked. 'No need to stop you from proving me otherwise... if you know what you want then show me' he laughed, knowing he was both taunting and teasing her. It was not his fault she was so easy to do so.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:15 am

She smirked knowing that however much he mocked her, he would feel the same shame she did in a moment.
She walked towards him stopping only a couple of inches from him before she gently laid her hand back on his chest... and pushed him violently against the wall. Instantly she was by him again, her breath growing heavy as she let her hands fumble with his top, quickly pulling it up to let the sensitive skin of her breasts feel his bare, naked chest against it as she kissed him a second time.
He might be demon, but he was only man, and he could not resist forever.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:26 am

His breathing took a sharp intake as she pushed him back. If anything he was prepared to do so to her, and yet she had beaten him to it. He could not hold back with her skin against his and her all over him, and he kissed her with such force and he finally stopped himself from holding back.
He took her head in his hands, grabbing her and pulling her closer so he could only deepen their kiss, his toungue colliding with hers. It kept her close to him, keeping her breasts pressed firmly against his chest, and he struggled to rotate her so that he was no longer pressed against the wall.
Eventually he managed to over power her, forcing her around and against the wall instead. He smiled at the minor victory, moving his hands against the wall to keep her there.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:30 am

Her heart was beating like a wardrum at the speed of light, and having him pressed up against her in that way made her nervous he might feel it on his own skin. Still she let all fears and rational thoughts escape as she arched her body against him, rubbing against him as much as she could, and when he took control, she did not mind at all. All she could care about was the moment and their current actions.
"I always liked bad boys," she whispered mockingly before kissing him back, and using the wall to support herself, she let her leg rise, hooking itself on him and pulling him closer. Her hands were already quickly and impatiently rushing on the inside of his top.

Last edited by xMiriam on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:45 am

'Well its your lucky day,' he smirked at her expense. 'I think I beat that' he said amidst demanding kisses. He brought his knee up and held it between her legs, whilst he moved away and helped her to remove his top. He knew he was still scarred, and yet right now he could not care less what was best for them.
He carelessly flicked his eyes to her wound, wondering how likely it was that it would reopen. He decided that she had made it evident what she wanted beforehand, and therefore she could hardly blame him if she was in pain later. He would not stop now she had given herself like this.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 am

She gasped as his knee was led in between her legs, already feeling the rushing blood and excitement down there as she practically jumped him, showering him in hungry kisses and demanding touches as she rubbed her body against his, ignoring all pain and ache.
She let her hands run to the back of his head, gripping his hair so tightly it would hurt any human, but Rin was far from human, and in that moment she was almost grateful that he wasn't. In that moment it didn't matter what they were, they just were.
When Rin removed his top her hands quickly ran down his upper body and to his pants, quickly fumbling to get them off as soon as possible, in the meanwhile conveniently rubbing him lightly over his pants, desperate for a reaction from him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:10 am

He laughed at her, his eyes following her hands down his body. 'Someones impaitent aren't they?' he smirked, although his words were soon cut off with slight groans that escaped his mouth at her touch.
He quickly moved his knee away, replacing it with hands that matched her eagerness as they tried to pull down her pants. However it was difficult with her doing the same to him, and they both struggled impaitently. Eventually he managed to get hers down and past her knees, leaving her to kick them away, and he smiled as he ran his hands against her bare thighs.
Breaking the kiss he moved to kiss her neck, moving his hips to help her to remove his pants too. Eventually he could feel her get them off him, and as they trailed by his feet he kicked them away. He carefully moved his hands up from her thighs to her side, brushing past her underwear where she would most like to be touched, being only teasingly near. He brought them higher and higher until they rest at the base of her breasts, and yet he purposely avoided touching her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:20 am

Miriam gasped and moaned in pleasure, finally letting herself go completely.
The last time she had allowed him to touch him, she had done her best to prevent herself from revealing how much she truely enjoyed each touch, but this time there was no holding back, nor did she want to. Every touch he gave her sent a new chill down her spine and she loved it.
"Someone's not alone," she moaned back, pointing out how she was not the only one acting radically impatient at the time being.
As his pants fell to the floor she quickly let her hand caress the sensitive area around his private parts, purposely teasing him before tickling his sensitive skin and finally grabbing his manhood, rubbing it gently, but firmly, making sure she watched his every expression as she did so, not wanting to miss a chance to have something to mock him about later.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:31 am

He groaned loudly this time, but his reaction was not as rash as it had been when they had been together before. He had not had to wait so long this time, and he was able to have slightly more control. Regardless it was still evident how much pleasure she was giving him, just by looking at his expression.
He let his hands return the favour by teasing around her nipples, rubbing them firmly. One hand then slid slowly back down her body and into her underwear, rubbing against her as he did. He groaned more so as he did, feeling her wetness. He kept up the pace of his hands, even if her touch was enough to make him slowly lose more and more control of his actions.
Greedily he trailed he toungue against her skin, down towards her breasts, trailing around and around the skin until he sucked hard on her nipple. If they were both going to give in, he wanted to make her scream for more before he did so.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 am

She squeeled in joy and excitement as shots of pure pleasure went through her body like lightningbolts, and he didn't need to do much before she was gasping, nearly screaming by his every touch. With every touch she wanted more, and with every sensation she couldn't wait for the next. She had already felt his impatient touch and eager kisses, but this time every sensation felt new. Better.
"Rin!" she squeeled before she pushed him away from her, kissing him passionatly again before letting the trail of her kisses quickly move down until she let her tounge play with his now fully hard member, letting her hands massage him to enhance the pleasure.
It was all a game of control now, they both felt it, but in fact they had both already lost, their wild animal instincts had taken over long time ago, no longer caring for honor or dignity. All she cared about in that moment was Rin, and to get more of him. All of him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:01 am

He felt her tongue warm against his member, and his hips instinctively bucked slightly to feel more of her against him. The combination of her hands and mouth meant he was entirely lost in the pleasure, not even able to feel annoyed at how she was able to control him like his. Feeling his knees weaken he gripped onto her shoulders, allowing her to support him while she continued.
When he wasn't groaning he hissed as he sharply took in deep breaths. His fingers pressed hard into her skin as he held on, his eyes shut and his head raised, mumbling both curses and obscurities as he felt the pleasure increase further still. Opening his mouth for more air, his gasping moans could be heard still. He wanted more of her, her mouth no replacement for being inside her, but enough for now, and he eagerly slid his hands to the back of her head to encourage her to take more of him.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:06 am

His nails hurt her, but not enough for her to become distracted from what she was doing, and as he encouraged her further, she didn't hesitate with intensifying her actions, clearly becoming more aggressive and impatient as the seconds went by, not stopping until she needed air. Once she let go she breathed heavily and stood up to face him, her face and body a mere inch from his, but she did not move, did not initiate a single action. The sly smile on her lips was enough for anyone to realize she was mocking him, but secretly she wanted nothing more than for him to take that one last step towards her. To once again feel him like she had that day. All of him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:19 am

He groaned again loudly, blindingly close to a release, but her mouth had already left him. Breathing deeply and cursing her he looked at her smug expression, knowing she had purposely made him so weak. But he had been so close, and the feeling drove him mad.
Instantly he was against her, kissing her deeply as he rubbed her clit in one hand and squeezed her breast in the other. He pushed his whole body against her, forcing her to the floor. He let her lie down and he watched her, before leaning towards her and smiling. 'You don't just tease me like that without being punished' he smiled, scaling down her naked body until he reached her underwear, which he finally removed. He then touched her painstakingly slowly, knowing how frustrated she was already would make this torturous. He slowly let his tonuge trail the skin of her inner thigh, kissing upwards where his fingers were slowly rubbing her, and he watched as she blushed and grew more and more aggrivated.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:27 am

"Oh goodie," she replied to him mockingly. "Just what I was hoping for," she said as she smiled again, but her smile was quickly interrupted by moans and squeels as he returned the favor. The punishment really was torture, but she let herself enjoy every second of it, every touch, knowing that never before had she felt like this around a man.
"Fuck me," she begged breathless after a while, knowing they were both dying for it. She doubted even Rin could deny her plea, and waited desperatly for what was soon to come, anticipating every feeling, already arching her back against him, spreading her legs.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:40 am

He smirked up at her, but he knew that was all he wanted right now too. Moving upwards, positioning himself, he smiled down at her, unable to think of an appropriate mocking comment to say to her, instead entering her in an instant, making her arch upwards and let out moans of pleasure. That response was better than anything he could possibly say to mock her. His effect on her was enough to prove any point he tried to make.
Similarly however she was in control of his, and he could not hold back as he moaned as well. Kissing her deeply to try and hold it in, he demandingly slipped his toungue against hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodpools
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Spire-
Jump to: