Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodpools

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Bloodpools - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:32 am

He ignored her question, taking the small water bottle off her. Instead he looked around, trying to analyse the situation. 'What the hell just happened?' he asked, looking around. He struggled to get up, taking the bottle with him, and looked at the stairwell he had come from, avoiding the parts of the ceiling that had broke through.
'Its blocked' he stated simply, knowing how this would probably go. 'So we are either trapped, or the only exit is through the Rectory. Excellent' he sighed. He kicked at the body of Orias in frustration, laughing as he watched him fall through the gap in the floor. 'Aww hes flying' he joked. 'That guy never really got the whole Lucifer situation.. probably would have preferred it if someone had given him a pair of wings instead.' He looked down, the body landing somewhere in the Nave he assumed. But he couldn't tell. The Spire was high.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:43 am

"Damn, you got chatty," she muttered annoyed as she regained control of her body. Her head was pounding from the amount of blood that had rushed through it, and it hurt like a migrene. However, she did not utter a word of her pains, she just wanted him to stop talking for a second.
Looking around she realized the way down to the entrance wing wasn't the only thing blocked. A hole was blocking her way to the other side of the spire with the stairs down to the rectory. A panicked fear shot through her as she realized she was stuck with him in the spire.
She was stuck with a demon. A demon that had wanted her dead for so long, and was now in the possession of all the things she could have used to defend herself. A demon that was holding a knife, standing over her. But also a demon that had saved her..
"We're trapped," she stated with a sigh, confirming what he had said a moment earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:51 am

'Theres always the way he went' he teased, wondering whether he would actually survive that too. The specifics were never normally tested. These were abnormal circumstances since he would normally happily possess a new body after its use.
'I am in no fit state to try and move that pile' he said, 'but if you ever get desperate you can give it a shot' he teased, unphased by the circumstances. He knew they would get out eventually, and if anything all this did was give him an excuse. However he wondered if Alastair would accept this. He started to doubt that, and worry about what his punishment would be if he exceeded the 24 hour deadline ran through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:08 am

She groaned when he kept talking, but the headache was fading away already, and she could not complain.
She looked up on the ceiling above her, breathing heavily, but as she calmed down, she sat up to look at Rin.
"Don't be a crybaby, you'll be fine in a couple of days," she muttered remembering what Frollo had taught them. Even if he had not told them this, Miriam would have easily figured it out herself as the stabwound she had given him earlier had already disappeared.
Looking over at the rubble she realised it was more than just a little bit, and it would take a while to get it all cleared, so she let her head fall back, resting against the wall next to Rin. Her breathing might have calmed, but her heart was far from it.
Every glance or thought about Rin being this close to her was kickstarting her heart over again, beating like a wardrum. Any second now he could kill her, and she was sure that he would. It was only a matter of time and nothing else. He was keeping her alive to kill her slowly. Torture her and see her sweat before he put in the deadly blow. After all, why wouldn't he?
"Are you going to kill me now?" she asked as she stared into the hole in the floor she had almost fell into, not wanting to look at him, not daring. She tried her best not to sound nervous as she said it, without completely succeeding.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:39 am

He froaned at her comment. She clearly knew something about demons, but not everything, for he had been able to trick her before with the kiss of their previous deal. 'What have you been taught?' he asked out of curiosity. He wondered what assumptions she had already made about himself, and what he had gone through.
Following her across the room he wondered how long it would take exactly to get out. He had no needs- no food or water to keep him going were necessary. But she on the other hand would. He decided it was pointless to consider her comfort since he was intended on killing her as soon as he could gather the strength, and potentially the intel.
He considered how to answer, not wanting her to get too comfortable or scared. 'Are you going to exorcise me?' he questioned. Since neither had seemed to try and remove the other, it seemed they could both answer one anothers questions.
He closed his eyes, resting them momentarily. He didn't need sleep, but his injured body did, and he could feel the strains on it. But he would not sleep unless it was entirely necessary and safe, circumstances which it certainly was not here.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:45 am

Miriam smiled to herself, amazed he was stupid enough to ask. If she had wanted to exorcise him at all she would have done so earlier.
She did not answer his question, but in responce reached for the exorcism spell lying close to them. She sighed deeply, considering one last time what she should do, before deciding none of it would matter if he wanted her dead. In one swift movement she had ripped the exorcism spell in two, before she let it fly down the hole before them, letting that be enough of an answer for him.
"I know enough," she answered his first question, not sure why he even wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:55 am

He shook his head. The girl- no Miriam- confused him, yet he was not going to complain since she had left herself unguarded and essentially ensured he would be safe no matter what happened. She seemed to lack a loyalty to anyone, or any common sense for that matter.
'Enough is not necessarily correct' he said, knowing of many foolish hunters who had assumed wrongly about him. But he assumed that if they knew what a demon should be like, maybe she did not know how weak they actually were. Unfortunately Rin was arrogant- he would rather have an excuse for weakness than let someone assume he just was. 'We aren't how we should be' he muttered bitterly. 'Or don't think any of you would have lived this long..' He didn't know why he was threatening her again. It was pointless to try and reassure her he wasn't this pathetic usually, and he knew it just came across as pathetic itself.

Last edited by Rin on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:00 am

She nodded at his words, still not willing to look at him. Her heart was beating hard, but at least it was beating steadily as long as she did not let herself look at him. Not directly at least. Not into his pitch black eyes.
"You're powerless on holy ground," she said with a smirk. "Probably why holy water works so well on you too. Don't quite get the deal with salt and iron though, is that like an allergy thing?" she laughed, honestly confused why they were so weak to something so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:06 am

'Don't make the rules. All I know is what will hurt me, and I avoid it. I don't stick around to ask questions.'
He noted how some of the more minor wounds had stopped bleeding, and he could tell that the cuts on his cheeks were already healing over. It truely was remarkable how much more power he still had, even in a place like this. He would always be amazed by what Hell had given him, and he would never focus on what it had taken away in exchange.
'Holy this.. holy that..' He rolled his eyes. 'I don't care what holy powers have over me. If I can exist then clearly theres something wrong with the system, don't you think?' he smirked. She went to this Church. Clearly she believed in something.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:12 am

She smiled, but it was obviously bitter and sad.
"I never said the world was just, or right," she said, remembering her life, even before the attack on the cathedral.
"We're all given what we need. Maybe not what we want, or what we pray for, but we're given enough. Some more than others, but we can manage if we fight for it. If we never give up. Still... when it gets hard, it's nice to know you at least have hope.." she said, almost uttering her words in a sigh towards the end as she closed her eyes and thought about it.
She was so tired, both physically and mentally, and she saw no point in ignoring him forever.
She wasn't trying to defend her faith, she saw herself the holes and flaws of her religion. But if only an ounce of it was right, if just a tiny bit of it spurred from truth, then that was something to hold on to at least, was it not?
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:17 am

'If we are given what we need then why am I this?' he smirked, seeing obvious flaws in her defences. Not that he could deny there was a God. He swore a belief in Lucifer, and therefore he had to in some form of way believe in a God. However he had no doubt in his mind that this God was either not as the humans imagined him to be, and simply did not care, or had already lost and Lucifer was winning. Either way he was happy with the outcome.
Not that she would probably understand. According to her logic what he needed was to lose his soul, and from her simple knowledge of demons that probably made sense. Demons strung from bad people, who no longer deserved the divine right of humanity. He sighed. Faith and humans frustrated him.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:22 am

"You can't blame God for making the wrong choice in your life," she snorted, feeling he was doing nothing but make excuses for his own poor judgement. She was starting to see a pattern, and it annoyed her more and more each time.
"Who knows what horrible things you did to deserve your spot," she frowned, not really wanting to know about it, so she decided it was better not to ask. She couldn't say she wasn't the least bit curious, but she knew she would regret asking, so she kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:29 am

'I can blame God for whatever I like' he said, unwilling to go further into what had happened. 'Demons exist.. I'm not just dead in the ground. If all the bad people that go to Hell can just return more powerful then really I hardly see the point in sending us to Hell in the first place. I mean- its no picnic, but at least I can always get back here. I mean, sure, we are supposedly trapped, but its really not hard considering we smuggled ourselves out.' He smiled.
'If we're going to pick at each other's lifestyles' he smirked, 'then what about you. What did you see that made you decide to come to this Cathedral on that very Sunday? I'd say God wasn't guiding you very well..'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 am

His words stung, more than he would ever know, for one simple reason.
"I came with my family," she said flatly, and left it at that, knowing he would understand what she meant by that.
Sure, she was religious, but not enough to waist a nice Sunday going to a cathedral. She could be religious on her own, she didn't see the point in going there just to be with people, she never had. Her mother had always called her cynical and anti-social, but she had never cared much. If she preffered living that way, why wouldn't they let her?
As much as she could complain and annoy herself over her family, she still missed them, and the pain stung deep in her chest, threatening to make her cry any second. She just hoped she would be strong enough not to shed tears, even if her eyes got wet.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:38 am

He knew instantly what she meant from her tone. He considered whether he had killed them. But there had been many, and he obviously had not fixated on anyone specifically. It had been more along the lines of slashing whatever you could to begin with. That was the advantage of being a demon- there was no one to care about. Sure Orias was gone, but would you see anyone down there missing him? No, because every demon was the same, out for themselves.
'Well I assume you would like to take comfort in the fact they are probably in a much better place' he mused, but it was clear his words were bitter. Even if he did get killed pernamently, and there were rumours of demons that had, he knew he would never be somewhere like that. Souls were required, and he had handed his over to someone else. Not that it mattered. This afterlife was going rather well considering.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:41 am

"I know they're not in Hell," she said, in a mocking tone. They had never done anything remotely bad enough to deserve a spot in hell. They never had much, but they always gave what they had, to Miriam's great annoyance. She guessed she had always been the family's black sheep, but she was never heartless, like many had thought her to be.
She was sure however, that Rin has specially reserved his spot in hell, with a throne to go with it. She would never, in any universe, put it past him to commit the most hineous crime imaginable. However, she did not say this out loud.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:45 am

'Maybe you will join them soon..' he said, serious, hoping that would shut her up.
Not that he was jealous, but the discussions of death and an afterlife beyond what his own had become always made him tetchy. The people he had lost he could only assume would be there, for he had not met any of them in Hell. And the notion that they could see what he had become, that was what worried him.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 am

"I'd take anything before Hell," she said, acting unafraid, even if she was scared. Maybe too scared to let it show.
"Touchy subject?" she mocked him instead to hide her own fears. She was bound to die at his hands sooner or later, but oddly the talk of an afterlife had calmed her down conciderably. And if she were to die, she could at least have fun before doing so.
She had always enjoyed mocking demons, but found Rin particularly amusing to make fun of. Maybe it was the way he talked back, or just the way he reacted that would always let you know when you had hit a weak spot. Either way, she always enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:57 am

He glared at her. 'Don't push your luck' he said. He clearly did not want to talk about the subject, which he made perfectly evident.
'Besides.. killing an innocent man as you just did seems to be putting you in great standards for the likes of Hell. You may be lucky enough to become part of our membership' he smiled.
He did not care if she thought she was far better than he was. Her arrogance and vanity merely proved to him that she was not.
'If you are so fascinated then I am really not the person to speak to' he glared. 'Now shut up and try and make use of yourself. We can stay here and I can sharpen this knife of mine, or you can try and make our exit a little sooner.' He swatted her away, bored and tired.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 am

She gave away the tiniest hint of a smile as he proved her right. It had indeed been a touchy subject.
"I didn't even poke him," she glared. "Whatever killed him was the demon's fault."
As he ordered her away she became rather annoyed with him, even more so than before. At first she wanted to yell out she was by no standards his slave, but realized that just might get her killed even sooner, so she stood to her feet and walked over to the rubble.
"As you wish, your majesty," she said mockingly and bowed down before she picked up some of the smaller rubble.
Instead of throwing it down the hole, she made a point out of picking up a small piece of wood, and chuck it over her shoulder to where Rin was sitting, secretly hoping she had hit him right between his eyes. He might not be able to feel the pain, but it would sure annoy him, if she knew him right, and she arrogantly assumed that she did. Rin wasn't too hard to figure out.
The rest of the small rubble however, she started piling up against the wall rather, slowly clearing the stairs.
Lazy bastard, she thought to herself as she started softly singing to herself to lighten the weight of the labor.
"And they sing the same old song, though it's been so very long.. they sing raindrops falling on my head, but that doesn't mean that I am dead. I do not know where does it go when it does..." the rest was only a vague humming of the song.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:10 am

'Well.. you said you knew about demons, so you knew it would kill him' he teased. 'I'm sure thats enough to implicate you even partially in his death.'
He smiled as she did as he said, although his smugness did not last as she annoyingly she threw something his direction in protest, which managed to hit him square on in the face. Frustrated he made a point of keeping quiet, instead listening as she sung. At first the sound had bemused him. Humans appreciated music, whereas demons did not have the time for it. Naturally he had not heard anyone sing for a considerable amount of time, although he still considered the action entirely pointless.
'Made any improvements?' he asked, referring to the condition of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:25 am

"Why don't you get off your lazy bum and see for yourself?" she said back, seemingly in a good mood, mostly to annoy him.
He was right there, it would take him more energy to swat a fly than it would to turn his head and see for himself.
He was a demon wasn't he? He healed way faster than she ever would, and even if he still had wounds they couldn't possibly still hurt as much as he made it sound. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at him, but having her back to him she made sure he couldn't see it.
"Ever crossed your mind to help?" she asked, still in the cheerful voice and fake smile, though the annoyance was clear.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:34 am

'Not particularly' he said. 'After all I'm not the one in any hurry to escape. If I really have to I can make a jump for it, but really I have all the time in the world.'
He smirked. 'You on the other hand are going to be getting triesome very quickly. So really this is a matter of you getting out of here in time, not me.' He had decided that he was not going to go rushing after Alastair's every word. If anything Alastair could come and free him. But he liked it up here, so he wasn't going to go out of his way to leave just yet. Although naturally it was better when she wasn't complaining every minute.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:38 am

She kept her mouth shut, but launched another piece of wood in his direction to shut him up as well.
She was scared, but she wouldn't let him see it. Right now she tried to convince herself it was all empty threats, even if she didn't believe it herself. She knew Rin had all the reason in the world to kill her, but she still hoped she had gained herself a favor by all the things she had done for him. Maybe she shouldn't have done it at all and just exorcised him from the start, but if she had she would already be dead, lying at the bottom of the hole where the floor had caved in. If Rin hadn't helped her she would have been done for.
"Is it true?" she asked to change the topic. "You can't feel anything can you?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:42 am

'What do you mean by feel?' he smirked. 'I can feel somethings. Like for instance that you are annoying me. But your relentless attempts at throwing stuff at me? No- not particularly.'
He sighed. 'Come on, surely these questions are pointless if you are already such an expert.' He rolled his eyes, assessing what he could feel- the wounds on his body. But they were considerably better than before, and the stinging of holy water was long gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodpools
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Spire-
Jump to: