Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodpools

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Bloodpools - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:46 am

She turned her head to glance at him, but immidiatly regretted it as his pitch black eyes stung her once again. The same pitch black eyes that made her heart speed up, and haunted her in her dreams, or nightmares. Whichever was the case.
"Fear? Sadness?" she asked before taking a pause. "Love..?"
She wasn't sure why she wanted to know, mostly, she told herself, to know if he was a living creature, or simply a robotic creature programmed to kill and torture, to be as evil as evil could be. But even evil had feelings right..?
She shook her head trying to forget about it, not sure if she even wanted him to answer anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:58 am

He laughed. 'You just listed the 3 biggest weaknesses of humanity, dear' he mocked. 'There is a reason we left such feelings long ago... after a certain level of time in Hell you come to realise that certain feelings are not worth your time. You start to forgot any reason why you felt compassion when you are experiencing excruitiating pain. It would be the same for you if you ever end up there.' He shrugged. 'Of course theres always the odd ones living in their little nests together- and they are the ones who end up being exorcised first. If you can be threatened by anything external of yourself then you know you have a problem' he smirked.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:08 am

Miriam sighed, it had been as she feared, he was nothing but an empty shell. Pure evil, without reasons or feelings.
"In that case I pity you," she muttered, not sure if she wanted him to hear. But she meant every word.
If he could not feel, he had nothing to live for. If he had nothing to care about he was only walking the earth with no sense of direction, with no purpose or goal or anything to come back to. She would rather die and disappear for good than ever become something like that.
She started singing again, in a desperate attempt at keeping herself from thinking of the real situation she found herself in.
"Darling, I wish you well on your way to the wishing well. Swinging off those gates of Hell, and I can tell how hard you're trying. And just have that secret hope, some times all we do is cope. Somewhere on the steepest slope, there'll be an endless rope, and nobody's crying."
She song the lyrics in a soft whisper for him not to hear the text of the song, the lyrics she found strangely comforting right now.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:20 am

Her words stung more than he let on, out of no reason due to the fact she had said it, but because he was so used to his cold nature being associated with strength that pity by comparison seemed like an insult. Of course he could see why she did, and he was sure if his past self could look at what he had become he would too. But he now had power and authority that he could not have possibly imagined beforehand. He easily could argue that this was worth whatever he had sacrified.
He noted her singing, and it instantly angered him. 'Shut up!' he barked, seemingly out of the blue. He could not make out what she was singing, but it was the whimsical tune of her voice that he did not wish to hear. He was simply not in the mood, and his outburst now made that plain to see.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:23 am

His words scared her more than anything he had previously said. In the past all they had done was tease each other, but he had never yelled at her like this, and she immidiatly stopped singing. However, she needed to pretend she wasn't as scared as she really was, and turned to him with a nervous smirk, stretching her back while doing so.
"So you do feel something," she laughed, secretly smug how she had managed to get to him like that. She had obviously hit a sensitive spot, and demon or not, it had still obviously got to him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:39 am

He glared at her. 'I never said I couldn't feel anything, more a matter of I've realised to do so is pointless. Anger on the other hand, I consider has its many uses.'
He stared at her, warning and threatening her not to continue with the discussion. 'It does not matter what I feel, does it? Surely you should know if my eyes are black then my emotions aren't exactly functioned the same as yours.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:42 am

"Oh yes, I can imagine," she said, mocking him.
"Uncontrolled actions, stress, lack of logic, carelessness, the uses are endless," she said and rolled her eyes. She couldn't even imagine anger being useful for killing, as being cool and relaxed whilst thinking your actions through must be far more efficient.
"Not to mention your childish stubbornness," she added as she rolled her eyes once again, this time making sure Rin could see.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:53 am

He stood up, furious at her talking back. He grabbed her with such force, pushing her back against the wall. The knife she had given him he held against her neck, threateningly poised. 'When I tell you to shut up, I suggest you learn to do so' he said, his eyes glaring at her. 'You will not be alive long if you keep your attitude' he remarked, before shoving her against the wall with force one last time and turning away from her.
He stretched, which slightly stung his healing wounds, but he had been sitting down for a relatively long time after being on his feet for so long. 'Don't you dare try to step out of line again' he said warningly, pointing the knife at her.
He paced, walking off the anger. He wanted to slash out at something, and he instantly regretted pushing Orias' body off the edge.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:05 am

As he pushed her against the wall, the pain from earlier shot through her back once again, and as he did so the second time, she wanted to cry, the pain being too much for her to handle. She stared at him with wide, scared eyes, wet with threatening tears. In that moment, she honestly thought she was going to die, that she had crossed the line for good this time.
She didn't dare breathing even after he had let go of her, and she didn't move from the wall, needing it to support herself.
Never in her life had she been more in need of painkillers, but she would not let him see how much it hurt, instead she leaned against the wall waiting for the pain to subdue only a little. Just enough to move.
Bastard, she thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:14 am

He turned back to face her suddenly, clearly frustrated. 'Maybe being trapped here is not going to be as simple as I thought' he sighed, kicking a piece of the rubble into the hole in the floor.
He looked up. They could see patches of the sky from here since the ceiling had broken through, and he wondered whether this may be a possibilty to leave the Holy Ground. He sat back down, his feet dangling from the floorboards over the edge. He could see no line of conversation they could start and so he just remained in silence.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:26 am

She wanted to say so much, to spit some sarcastic, poisonous comment his way, but her mind was blank and all she could do was stare at him with wide, wet eyes. It took her a whole minute to pull herself together and shake it off, but she stayed by the wall.
"So much for being grateful," she muttered, mostly to herself. She had never expected him to be grateful, but she hadn't exactly expected him to lay his hands on her like that either. He never had. He had gotten mad, threatened her on several occassions, but never laid his hands on her. Her blood and heart was still beating rapidly as she looked at him, incapable of taking her eyes off of him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:31 am

'I haven't killed you, have I?' he muttered, looking over the edge and surveying the Cathedral. 'I told you to leave the subject, and you didn't though. If you cannot hold your precious tongue then I am only forced to silence you myself.'
He sighed, calming himself. He had not expected her to start questioning him and what he did, especially not how he felt. But he knew he needed to stop acting so foolishly out of hand, or he would never keep the situation under control.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:43 am

"Sorry," she muttered under her breath as she pushed herself away from the wall, wincing as she did so.
She let out a quiet yelp as she sat down next to Rin, cursing herself for doing so and showing weakness.
"But don't you ever miss it? Being human?" she asked hesitantly, scared of him hurting her again.
She winced and let out a small gasp as she moved to look at him, but even through the pain, she treasured the ability to feel it. Every feeling was a reminder she was alive, and she was grateful for just that.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:54 am

He deliberated his answer for a moment. He didn't miss being human, he decided, only the one thing which had been cruelly taken away from him. And yet, he decided, the pain associated with that memory meant that it was not worth missing.
'No' he said firmly. 'The suffering I can recall of human life far outweighs anything worth enduring it. It is why this existence is so much more fulfilling. You can enjoy all your life has to offer at the expense of having no pain to contend with.' He smiled, covering any potential doubt. 'No- I am happy as I am' he decided.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:42 am

"I don't know.." she muttered and leaned her back against the wall in an attempt to ease the pain by supporting it.
He said he had all life had to offer, but she could not agree with him. He had been deprived of the best, most wonderful aspects and feelings of life, but she didn't speak her thoughts in fear of how Rin would react to it this time. Better not to aggrivate him. She figured if he was a demon now, the most essential parts of life according to her had probably not been a part of his life to begin with.
"Don't sleep, do you?" she asked, eager to know as much as she could about these creatures. She wasn't sure how much longer she would be able to push his patience and keep asking her questions, but if he expected her to answer his, he should repay the favor.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:26 am

He shook his head. 'We have no use for it, no, and can survive without it. Of course, the body will still feel the benefits if we tried to sleep, for example in the state mine is in now. But I'm not going to start sleeping now, especially with you around.'
He figured if she was asking questions then he may as well do the same. The information may be of some use to him, but he was also mildly curious. 'My turn- Why do you always stay up here and not in the Rectory with all the others?' He considered that if there was any particular reason they could interpret as a weakness then future infiltration could be relatively easy.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 am

She wasn't surprised he asked her questions, but she wondered why he would want to know that. If he were to ask anything, she had expected him to ask about the humans in general, and not just her. It came as a surprise, and she hesitated a little before answering.
"Too many humans downstairs," she muttered and kicked some rubble down the hole. She had never been a social creature and never really liked staying in crowds. Up here she could be alone, in peace. That was, when Rin didn't rudely interrupt her.
"I like being alone," she said, not sure if she should tell him this, but she saw no harm in it when she thought about it.
"Not that I mind your company," she said teasingly and grinned, but deep down she realized she wasn't lying.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:38 am

'Too many humans?' he pried, considering that surely crowding was not an issue after the number that lay dead in the Cathedral. 'Surely someone smart enough would realise that no matter what they prefer now of all times is not a good place to be alone' he smiled, teasingly.
Though he could see why she would want to be alone, considering how vile and redundant humans tended to be. This did not tend to change drastically when it came to demons either. 'I like being alone too' he continued. 'Unfortunately the last few times I've tried you have interupted me' he added, his tone hinting annoyance, but lacking the severity for her to consider it a threat.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:41 am

"Who interrupt who really?" she laughed. All the times they had met up there she had been there first.
"Y'know, some times I think you just miss me," she teased and nudged him lightly, though she immidiatly regretted it. She had almost forgotten what kind of creature was sitting beside her, and needed to remind herself that he was dangerous. Deadly even.
She quickly pulled her arm away from him, scared at once of how he would react to the touch.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:47 am

He tensed at the touch, flashing her a warning glance not to do so again.
'And the priest here..?' he continued, questioning her. 'He taught you what you know about us?'
He knew that there was a religious man in here that had a history connected with demons, on some vague level. He was certain Lillith may have mentioned it admidst plans. And the fact that Miriam now knew what she did would imply he was still very much alive. But it was good to reconfirm anyway.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:51 am

She tensed when he asked about Frollo, immidiatly knowing that this was a subject she was not supposed to talk about. It took her a long time to even open her mouth to answer, and even longer to get the words out.
"Who else?" she asked, saying nothing more than he already knew. She was reluctant to reveal anything, even to Rin. Specially to Rin maybe. Anything she told him she was sure he would tell the other demons, and she needed to make sure she wasn't giving him any advantages over them. After all, hadn't she already nagged Cinderella about the same thing? She wouldn't be a hypocrit.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:59 am

He noted he would prehaps need to be more subtle in order to gain any important information, and so he decided for now to drop the matter.
Looking up, he watched the sky. It was darkening, implying it was getting late, but he did not really have any need to keep an eye on the time. Nor did Miriam, he assumed in these conditions. He did not expect her to be getting anymore tired than she probably was already feeling.
'So, since you seemingly have everything all worked out, what do you actually think you are going to do except run around and try and exorcise us? You do realise you seem to be alone in this. Every other human I see has got themselves caught, or is hiding away. They will last maybe a few more weeks, but eventually we will wipe them out.' He smiled at her smugly. 'Even if you try your hardest to avenge your family, or whatever it is I assume you are doing, its going to be no more than a means of avoiding the inevitable.'
He wasn't sure why he was bringing this up. Prehaps out of spite since she had brought up what he had not wanted to discuss. But it was interesting to see how she reacted to her loved ones.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:05 am

"I know," she stated simply, staring up at the nightsky and smiling to herself. It had been too long since she saw the sky.
She had been prepared for that ever since the attacks began. She was even prepared to die, even if the thought scared her. She knew it would happen, she knew it was inevitable, but when it all came down to that she wanted them to know she had fought. Even if she couldn't get them all, just one or two of them would make a difference. It would keep them from escaping once it was all over. Keep them from going out and kill someone else. Kill hundreds of other before they were sent back to Hell where they belonged.
"But if I can get only one of you assholes it's worth it," she muttered, looking away from him and into the hole. She hadn't forgotten what he was, even if she had tried. She knew that if it came to it, she could no longer hesitate exorcising him. He was a demon too, and she would not have a choice, anything else would be betraying the humans. Still, the thought made her cringe for some reason..
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:14 am

He laughed at her opinion. 'I suppose it is easy to think that that will solve your problems' he said, clearly mocking her. 'Grief can make anyone foolish I suppose.'
He unhooked his legs from over the ledge, standing up. He felt considerably better already, and by now his concerns lay with marking his revenge. Alastair had no respect for him, and neither did he. 'Some of these 'assholes' really don't suit being on the surface' he smiled. 'Try and pick off those first?' he teasingly put. He was sure she would be wholly unsuccessful and die relatively quickly due to her relentless attempts.
'So... no horrible related demon-back story?' he asked. 'Normally i hear all sorts. Humans like to blame their problems on anything but themselves, and when they finally meet one in person they feel all the more happy to vent their frustrations at us as if that shall make us feel sorry for them.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 am

"Well, humans are idiots," she blurted out, but quickly stopped herself from saying anything more. It did however nothing to take back the words she had already uttered. It was true, but she would rather not tell him about it, she'd rather he didn't think she agreed with him.
In either case she did not want to talk about that specific subject, and even if he had succeeded shutting her up through the act of violence she doubted she would be successful with the same tactic. She tried, instead, to change the subject.
"When did you die?" she asked curious where he came from in time. She quickly realized the question might have been badly phrased and decided to clear her throat and ask again. "Like, what year are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodpools
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Spire-
Jump to: