Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodpools

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Bloodpools - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:11 am

She turned her head looking away, not wanting him to see the pity clear on her face. She was used to pain, but never could she imagine the pain and suffering he had gone through. It made her look weak in comparison, and in honesty she was, even if she would not admit to it.
"Good luck," she muttered instead, staring fearfully at the quickly decreasing amount of rubble in front of them. Soon they would be free from the spire. The growing fear inside of her was far too clear, mostly because she could not make herself focus enough to disguise her fears. She did not have the patience, nor the will to pretend with Rin right now, she had other things on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:16 am

He smiled, mockingly, at the evident fear on her face.
'You'll be fine as long as you run, rabbit' he said, emphasing the mocking nickname he had given her.
He continued to move away the rubble, not afraid of what would lie behind it like her.
'You don't have anything to be afraid of' he shrugged. 'If you die you'll be with your family.. I guess we are the evidence of that. So really' he smiled, 'you don't have anything to worry about. Unless of course you have a dark hidden past' he said, almost laughing. 'In which I guess I have to welcome you to the club pretty soon' he teased.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:22 am

She couldn't help but smile at how wrong he was, and yet it scared her.
"Unless you consider.." she said, but paused as she wondered how to phrase it. "... sleeping with a demon worthy of a spot in Hell," she shrugged, knowing it just might be, but trying not to let it get to her. She had no idea what would qualify a person to enter the pits of Hell, and so she did not tell herself she was guaranteed a place in Heaven. That was of course not the worst of it, but she would not tell him of her feelings, she was still desperatly trying to repress them, but even if it didn't work she would not speak of them, rather pretending they were non-existent.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:24 am

'Who knows who they are letting in these days?' he laughed. However he somewhat doubted that she would be, yet the rules weren't exactly clear. It was more Hell dealt with who they were given, not really questioning why.
'I'm sure you'll find out soon enough' he teased. 'Even if not today..' He paused for a moment. 'It will certainly be in my life time anyway' he said, laughing slightly once again.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:30 am

She shrugged. "Unless you epicly fail your little mission," she said with a smug smile on her lips, suggesting she thought he would, She did not want him to fail or be punished, but she would not tell him that, and hid her true feelings behind a layer of smugness and a twisted smile.
"I'll be fine," she told him, without knowing wether she was trying to convince him or herself.
"I always am," she said, knowing herself she had faced worse situations that this one just in the last 24 hours, but this still felt bad. This time she could not get by on her skills or cleverness. Her survival depended solemly on a game of chance. That was what made her scared.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:34 am

He also shrugged back. 'I may not be here but Alastair can't kill me.. although I'll make sure to say hello if I see you around' he joked.
'Besides, that arrogance will get you nowhere' he teased. 'Just because you always haven't doesn't mean you always will.'
He was sure she would, since she had managed to worm her way out of almost every bad situation thrown at her. And yet he was partly wishing something would happen to scare her cocky nature away. Not that he could talk either, but he would not readily admit this.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:44 am

She hadn't looked at him since she had woken up, and she still refused to, but she caught herself trying to get a look at him through her peripheral vision, hoping to be able to see him without him knowing. The smugness he gave off made her smile at his hypocritisism.
"You're one to talk," she laughed. "About to go up against the head torturer. Alone. With no plan," she kept laughing, louder now.
"Good luck, you're going to need it," she said mockingly as she removed a little more of the rubble, but stopping fearstruck as she started to see the stairs through the rubbles. She pulled herself in, not wanting to look weak in front of Rin, but at a far slower pace than before.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:50 am

'I can't die' he mocked back. 'Since you know, that happened already. You on the other hand have far more to lose' he teased.
He too saw the stairs and smiled. 'Guess we are nearly there' he said, looking at her to try and see if she was looking as afraid as she had done moments before. He continued to persevere through the rubble pile, the added view merely an incentive.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:53 am

"Guess so," she muttered, not taking particular interest in the conversation anymore, rather staring down at the rubble.
She fought the tears that were making their way to her eyes, and instead forced a fake smile to her face, making herself braver than she thought she was. This was something she had to do, fear or no fear, there was no way to escape it. The least she could do was put on a brave face.
"Guess this is the last time I'll see you in a while," she said to get the conversation, and her mind, over on something else.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:59 am

'Yes' he said simply. 'Going to miss me?' He laughed at her before carrying on working. 'Don't worry' he smirked. 'I've kept you alive for a reason' he said. 'I'm sure we'll have plenty more fun in the future' he teased. Of course he would not in front of any other demon, which had made this place ideal. However since the ceiling had collapsed and now the floor this was problematic.
He looked behind them at the hole in the floor preventing anyone from the Rectory from reaching the Spire.
'What are you going to do about that?' he asked, gesturing to it as he temporarily stopped working.
Surely there was a use in the demons being able to reach them, and vice versa. Now the only entrance was the heavily guarded one by the Sanctuary, unless someone made a form of walkway to access it.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:06 am

"Well of course," she laughed, finally turning to him, leaning on the last pieces of rubble as she eyed him up and down, purposely trying to degrade him by doing so. "Who will keep me entertained when you're gone?" she asked with a twisted smile.
She looked over at the hole he had gestured to. This way no one would be able to cross unless they were foolish enough to jump. It was, of course, physically possible, or at least she guessed. However, it was far too far for her to take the chance of falling. She would rather take her chance with the demons. She wasn't sure if she wanted it fixed or not if she got safely away from this. The demons could not reach the human side of the spire this way, and that might only be an advantage and extra safety for the humans, including her. Why would she ever fix it, giving the demon an advantage?
"Nothing," she answered as she looked back at him. "Why would I?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:15 am

He smiled back at her mockery. 'No humans to play with?' he said. 'Or does the added danger of being stabbed turn you on?' he laughed, mocking her back.
He looked around the Spire. 'It just seems like quite a fun spot to play in' he teasingly put. 'But I suppose we will meet where we will meet' he shrugged, as if he was not particularly phased.
He was certain that if any demon really wanted to reach the Rectory via the Spire now they would work out a way of doing so. It would not be like they were risking their lives by being near such a huge drop like humans were. However if him and Miriam ever met again and he was in the company of other demons, she would be killed, and the likewise if he was surrounded by humans.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 am

She only smiled at his mockery, taking a few steps towards him to regain the closeness she had lost by moving away earlier.
"Oh Rin, don't tell me you don't find it oddly exciting," she teased, letting her lips once again turn into a wicked smile. It couldn't be normal for demons to sleep with humans, though she had caught him with another raping a human girl. She shuddered at the memory, but realized if this was something they normally did, they had to have a reason. She doubted female demons weren't willing enough.
"Then why don't you fix it?" she teased again, keeping her twisted smile as she sacrificed a quick glance in the direction of the hole.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:32 am

He smiled back. 'Of course I have my own reasons, although they are more along the lines of I'm not really fussed who, as long as I get what I want' he smirked.
He then looked back at the hole. 'With what?' he laughed. 'I'm in the same position as you here, and that rubble won't do the job.'
He shook his head. 'I'm afraid that you may just have to wait to see me... until less of us are alive' he grinned. 'I have a feeling I know what side will have the majority.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:42 am

She ignored his words, finding him as annoying and stupid as always, but not particularly minding now.
"I'm here now," she said in a teasing, seductive voice as she took a last step to close the distance between them.
Her breath quickly sped up and the dizziness she always felt in his presence returned as she let her hand run down his arm, secretly hoping it would lead to something entirely different than another stab wound, still feeling the clear pain in her still healing injuries inflicted by him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:50 am

He laughed. 'Just in case?' he muttered, not minding in the slightest. If she was going to die soon he was perfectly happy her spending her last moments with him like this.
'I suppose we want to leave you with a lasting memory if I'm not going to be seeing you for a while' he mocked, already lowering his voice seductively as he remembered how she had teased him last night. 'Do your worst' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:54 am

"Just in case," she whispered before she roughly pushed him up against the wall. She was well aware he would not be able to feel the uncomfort by pains in his back, and so she figured he wouldn't mind her being a little rough with him. Him letting her, almost daring her, to take control like this was something she had never expected him to do, and she intended to enjoy it to the fullest, not hesitating for a second, scared he might change his mind any second now. Smirking she walked to him again, letting her hands run up the inside of his top, feeling his chest beneath her fingertips, the mere warmth giving her goosebumps alone as her heart sped up in anticipation of the following events.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:02 am

He smiled at her, letting her do as she pleased. He was already awaiting whatever she was going to do to him, already turned on from the memory of last night. However he was determined to not surrender so easily. Whoever lasted the longest, in his mind, would be the winner.
He smirked her way. 'Is that the best you can do?' he grinned, encouraging her to do more. He was eager to see what she would do with the oppurtunity, no longer feeling the need to keep her in his grasp. He trusted her enough to know she wouldn't attack him given the oppurtunity.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 am

She glared at him when he suggested she wasn't doing enough already, but she didn't hesitate with acting on his words, quickly ripping his top off. It was already full of holes, and she was sure he would not miss it. Even if he did it would be his own fault she had ripped it.
"Not by a long shot," she smirked up at him as she let her lips fall on his, kissing him passionatly as she let her body rub against his, feeling the warmth of his body even through her own clothing. She was already aroused and excited, but she wasn't going to let it show. For her it was all about teasing him, and not much else. He had asked for it, and he was about to get it, wether he liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:18 am

He smirked as she ripped off his shirt. 'Hey! I needed that' he said in mock annoyance.
Kissing her back, he sighed in pleasure at the feeling of her body rubbing against his. And yet he did not touch her, deliberately, deciding if she was trying to tease him one way he would do so too, just the opposite. If she was going to want any pleasure for herself she was going to work even harder with him, and at the same time he was proving his power over her- a win win situation in his eyes.
He let his tongue play with hers, before biting her bottom lip gently.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:29 am

Everything about him lured her in. His smell, his heat, the feel of his body, his pitch black eyes. No matter how much she touched him, she would still want more, not satisfied with anything he could offer her. Finally free to feel his upper body, she could not wait to feel more of him.
Softly she moaned as he bit her lip, breathing in heavily, closing her eyes to welcome every sensation, but soon enough she freed herself from the kiss, rather kissing his chin, his neck, his throat and down to his chest as she prepared herself to tease him the same way she had last time. She smiled through the kisses remembering how weak it had gotten him the last time.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:03 am

He smiled as he felt her lips move down against his skin, leaving goosebumps. Closing his eyes he started to breathe heavier in anticipation. He already knew he was hard just from her initial teasing, and he eagerly awaited her to touch him.
The point of now was to let her do what she wanted, and then when she got so impaitent he would get his own back.
He looked down at her as he impaitently awaited what was next.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:09 am

She quickly pulled his pants down, eager to uncover what lied beneath the clothing and smirking to herself when she saw he was already hard, anticipating her touch and the warmth of her mouth. She teased him by kissing his inner thighs and area around his manhood without actually touching his private parts until she felt cruel for letting him wait so long. Then and only then did she take it in her mouth, tickling his sensitive areas like she had done the last time, knowing this would provoke him. She kept teasing him for a long period of time, occasionally letting a hand reach up to touch the rest of his body, showing she wanted more of him, but was not going to ask for it. She would not give him the satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:30 am

He groaned in frustration, feeling her lips against his skin but not where he wanted the most.
His hands pressed against the wall behind him, he raised his hips towards her as if that would be a slight hint.
However he was fortunate that she soon did what he was waiting for, taking him in her mouth, and feeling her warm, wet mouth around him, and he groaned out in pleasure after waiting so long.
The sensastion was intense, and one he would never get tired of. Groaning and breathing heavily, he pressed his hands further against the wall as he tried to move deeper inside her. Cursing he knew he was close.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:41 am

She smirked and started playing rougher as he groaned louder, intending to tease him to his limit, and further if she could.
She gently scratched his inner leg with a fingernail as she let the other hand wrap around his shaft, letting her tounge work faster.
She stopped just before what she guessed was him reaching his climax, not wanting to spoil the fun for herself by letting him finish early, and she soon stood before him, removing her own clothing in a painfully slow pace as she looked him in his eyes, a wicked smile on her lips.
"Must be hard to hold back just for little me," she teased as she let a hand run down her body, gently rubbing herself in front of him, releasing soft moans to tease him further, carefully watching his reaction. "Must be so much nicer to just let go..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Bloodpools - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodpools
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Spire-
Jump to: