Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Look Like Hell

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Samael

Samael

You Look Like Hell  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:03 am

Samael shrugged. "I don't care.", he leaned against the wall next to him and looked at Calcifer. "It looks like you have a really big problem. And that's not truly me. Had a party with some of those humans?", he raised an eyebrow, but looked quite disinterested.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:28 am

He looked at him confused, not sure what he was on about. Calcifer never went around human if not to make a deal, and though he supposed that made him socialize with them a whole lot more than most demons, he had barely even seen any humans up close in this cathedral.
"I wish," he muttered. "You keep killing them before I get the chance." Clearly uninterested in talking to him anymore, he started to move away. The demon was not only uninteresting and horribly unamusing to speak to, but Calcifer would rather not look at him more than necessary in his current state.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:29 pm

"I haven't killed one for weeks. The last one I met was so boring, that I told her to run. If she hasn't met one of the other demons, she might be still alive. There is more interesting stuff to do than run after those weak humans.", he stroke through his hair. Samael felt the boredom come back right now and it annoyed him. Calcifer had interrupted them and he wasn't pleased. "If you excuse me...", he pushed himself away from the wall and started to walk slowly along the floor.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:50 am

"By the way!" he called out and turned around figuring Samael could come in handy after all.
"There might be something you can do for me," he said and smiled devilish towards Samael. He knew there was no reason he should listen to him, but he was of a higher rank after all, and they both knew Calcifer was more powerful on the outside, but he was wondering if that would count for anything inside this cathedral were they were all more or less powerless. In either case, if he was to promise him something in return, like a future favor, he knew that would count for more. Demons knew how to work that to their advantage and having someone to run to when they needed assistance was rare. It would come handy to a demon like Samael, he was sure, and so he took the chance by asking. The worst he could do was say no.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:01 am

Samael turned around and raised an eyebrow. "What do you want?", he leaned against the next wall. Maybe Calcifer had something interesting to do for him. It was quite boring here and he could think of some more interesting things to do. He glared to Kaiani and then back to Calcifer. "Tell me, don't hide it."
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:18 am

"A girl," he told him as Samael seemed to get more and more impatient.
"More specifically, a human girl named Miriam. Long, brown hair, dark skin, stubborn as fuck, you might know her? No? I have some, let's say, unfinished business with her. But I want her alive," he said, not hesitating in fear Samael would simply turn around and walk away.
He had promised Cali she would be the one to kill her slowly, and she would not be happy at all if he was to cause her death before she got the chance to lay her own hands on her. He needed her alive, and he stared seriously at Samael to make him realize the importance of his request.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:49 am

Samael tilted his head. "Why won't you just go and take her yourself, if it is this important for you?", he shrugged. "Why shall I do it?" I really would've something better to do than playing the hunter for a weak human. Or better her babysitter. Why do you want her?", Samael raised an eyebrow. "I don't think it's just the girl... Or are you in love with her, cause you want her alive? Never thought you would be that way..."
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:22 am

He couldn't help but laugh out loud as Samael suggested Calcifer would ever have anything to do with love, specially for a human.
"Oh Sam, you should know by now I never reveal information that is not needed to know. Let's just say I promised a friend she would be kicking when I bring her. I never said she'd be unharmed however," he smirked, insinuating Samael was free to harm her as much as he pleased.
"As for what you get in return," he said, taking a couple of steps closer to Samael and his disgustingly ripped apart body. He wanted him to hear him, even if he lowered his voice. Though it wasn't a secret he was about to tell, he had learned that all deals sounded far more tempting if offered in a soft voice. There was no reason to shout at him from across the room to get his message across.
"A favor. Whenever you want, whatever you wish. You should know I am more powerful than you are outside of this sickly holy house, you know as well as I a favor could gain you well. That is, if you can get me the girl of course. Isn't it a little tempting? Full power over me? Just for once..?"
It didn't bother him to have to stoop so low, he was by now used to it. He did what he needed to be done to get his will, and to stay alive, and he had no shame or remourse for the actions he commited. If any of them were to talk about pride and honor, he still felt like he surpassed each and every one of them greatly. He was the only gentlemen amongst thousands of wild, bloodthirsty beasts.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:16 am

Samael stayed quiet for a few seconds. "That doesn't explain why you don't get her yourself.", he finally said calmly. "I never asked for a favor in return, thanks. I won't do it. No need. What makes you sure if I say yes, I won't bring her to someone else? Or claim her as mine? And keep her alive just for fun?", he pushed himself away from the wall. "Miriam, huh? As you described her, she's different than the girl I met before. Long blonde hair, weak, afraid...", he shook his head.
Calcifer's suggestion did sound like fun, but he wasn't interested yet. He was a demon. He was still mad at him. "Give me a better reason without betraying me, without threatening me and without hurting me. That's a favor only one can ask for.", Samael stroke through his hair. He stayed silent again and looked at Calcifer. Why should he fear him, although he was stronger than him? There was no need.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:28 am

"Oh dearie, I would never dream of threatening you, I was simply pointing out how I might be useful in the near future," he shrugged. He would never dare of stooping as low as threatening. Begging maybe, but in his mind threatening was far worse than anything he had yet stooped to.
"You know I'd hate to get my hands dirty." It was true, Calcifer never did like to slaughter senselessly without a good reason to do so. Whereas other demons enjoyed taking lives, he preferred taking souls, and he had little interest in anything else. He was not there to kill or torture, or even to betray. He was there for his own selfish reasons, simply to collect souls and stay alive. It was his only purpose there.
"What do you want from me then?" he asked in a tired voice, making it clear he was getting tired of the conversation. For the time being, Calcifer had nothing to offer him, no weapons, no nothing. But if Samael could come up with something better than a favor, he would hand it over as soon as he got the girl.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:17 am

Shrugging Calcifer became impatient with Samael's hesitance to answer him. He probably did not know himself of anything he would rather want, and so just kept thinking about it for what seemed like an endless eternity whilst staring back at Calcifer with his distorted face.
"Tell me when you figure something out," he said, waving his hand in a departing gesture before he quickly moved back to the shadows where he belonged and disappeared from Samael's sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Look Like Hell
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4