Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look Like Hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:34 am

Miriam slowly walked into the bathroom and looked at Cinderella in front of her.
She had closed the door behind her, careful to block it in case Cinderella was to make a break for it. She wouldn't be the one to let her escape. Other people had let this happen, but Miriam wouldn't let it continue.
"Hi," she said awkwardly. She had promised Proteus to talk to her, but he hadn't told her what to say. She had no idea what to ask her, or what had even happened to her to make her like this, but she looked awful. Of course, not worse than Miriam looked, but considering Cinderella had not even been outside of the rectory, she looked like hell.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:41 am

Cindy looked up weakly at Miriam approaching her. "Hi yourself," she said calmly. She spread out her legs from previously being tucked under her body. "What do you want from me? she asked slowly standing up. She was hungry and tired, all she wanted to do was see Proteus. She wanted to get out of the bathroom as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:52 am

Miriam raised an eyebrow at her question. She had always been rude, but she had thought Cinderella to be the opposite.
"Proteus asked me to check on you," she said honestly as she leaned against the wall close to the door.
"What happened to you anyway?" she asked, trying not to sound uninterested as she close her eyes and leaned her head backwards. She needed, more than anything else in that moment, a good night's sleep on a nice, comfortable bed, or at least a sofa, or something.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:11 am

Cindy rubbed her eyes a bit. "Some demon attacked me fed me demon blood which had made me obsessed with it," she said quietly.
"So Frollo locked me in here, until I got over it." She was feeling better, stronger than before. She felt as if she could now control her desires.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:39 am

"And are you?" she asked, sounding a bit harsher than she had meant. It hadn't been Cinderella's fault, but until she knew she was better she would be careful around her. The girl could cause a lot of damage, not only to herself, but to everyone. She wouldn't let that happen.
She looked weak, but she also looked mad and frustrated. She realized it must be tough to stay in the bathroom for so long, but if Cinderella would just look at her, she hoped she would realize there was much harder faiths she could have gone through.
Miriam felt for her, she did. Cinderella had helped her before, and she would want to help her back, but there was nothing she could do. And she had to realize this was not Frollo's fault. If anything it was her own, for not being prepared. Miriam had even warned her.
Being spiteful would solve nothing.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:53 am

I believe so, she said holding her head. She still felt faint but she felt strong enough to go out back in public.
"Bring me my boyfriend," she said quietly. She sat down at the edge of the tub. She turned around and turned on the shower letting the cold water waste down the drain. She pushed her face into it, and tried to clean it. Trying to wash away all the evil in her.
She prayed a bit in her head, asking her god for guidance. She still felt confused and lost.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:59 am

Miriam held in a laugh as she called him her boyfriend. It was the sudden use of the term that surprised her, who spoke like that? Proteus had a name, and no matter what he was to her, shouldn't she still use it? Even if they were a couple?
It didn't surprise her they were a couple however, she had picked up the vibes from Proteus earlier.
"Are you sure?" she asked instead, making it clear in her voice she wanted an honest answer.
"You realize if you mess up once, just once, we are all doomed.. thanks to you," her voice was harsh, but it was necessary to make her understand. "A lot of people look up to you. Don't let them down," she continued, making no sign she was leaving to get Proteus.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:06 am

She listened to her words closely. "Well, I can't help them any more being locked in this bathroom like some kind of prisoner," she said, turning off the water. She was tired of people being against her. It wasn't her fault she had this addiction in the first place.
"I know you're trying to help me, but I can do this myself," she replied dully. "Have you spent most of your lifetime, reading and studying the bible? Already becoming prepared for these demons to touch earth?" She shook her head. "I did. So I say, I'm prepared."
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:14 am

"That's not what I'm scared of," she replied, getting mad now.
"I am not saying you can't control yourself, I'm just not taking any precautions. Do you even realize the harm you can cause us if you slip up?! One wrong step and you can damn us all! Reading the bible is one thing," she said, eyeing Cinderella up and down.
"But you can read all you want, hear about them all you want, you will never be prepared for what's out there!" she said, quickly racing her arm to point at the door. She winced and quickly let her arm drop again, when the movement became too much for her.
"You have no idea what you're talking about! If you're that fucking prepared, how the hell did you get in this mess in the first place? Listen to people when they try to help you instead of being so God damn stubborn!" she snapped. The lack of sleep and pain in her body was getting the best of her. The frustration and stress had been building in her for a while, Cinderella was only the last straw.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:57 am

Cinderella remained quiet. No one had ever talked to her in that way before. "How dare you," she said, clenching her teeth.
"After all I've done for you, you give me no respect?" she shook her head. "You have no idea, what I've had to deal with. I've been kind to you, gone out of my way to help you, and this is how you thank me?" She rubbed her temple. She didn't understand how someone could be so cruel to her. Normally, she would apologize. But she felt no need to do so. She knew what she was doing. She knew that when she went back into the public what she was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:04 am

Miriam sighed. Cinderella was too blind and stubborn to see what she even meant.
"I would rather keep us all alive than be nice to you! No offence, Cindy, I would treat anyone in this position the same, but you need to realize you're putting more people than yourself in danger. Frollo will let you go when he finds you ready, till then you could at least be grateful," she snorted, ready to leave again. She had promised to check on her, but she wouldn't take her stubborn crap.
"Poor princess," she said, in a more mocking voice.
"Your family is still alive, I don't see a bruise on your body, and yet you dare complain to me about what you've gone through. If you havn't noticed, most of us have lost our entire family! Some of us have suffered tremendously trying to fight demons!" she yelled at her, her voice breaking slightly at the word family. Cindy might not have known, or maybe she did, but Miriam had lost her entire family here.
"You are a spoiled brat, and we're supposed to respect you? Look up to you?" she said in a snarl.
"You're kind Cindy, and I'm grateful, but kindness won't keep you, or any of us, alive."
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:28 am

Cindy didn't even know what to say, so she didn't. She kept quiet until Miriam was finished. She stepped up close to Miriam, where her face was litteraly inches away from hers. "Don't ever talk to me like that ever again, you are the most immature, clueless little girl I have ever met. How dare you talk to me like I'm trash. I did absolutely nothing to you. I don't what you went though to make you act like this but it is unacceptable. I may not look like the best leader in this position. But I have more respect and honor to act like a lady with manners, instead of some girl who gets in my face spewing out appropriated things. We're in a church, you may not respect me. But at least have the respect for God." With that, she bumped her shoulder along with hers and tried to walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 am

Miriam dragged Cinderella back, making her almost fall down before she blocked the door again. She would not be responceble for Cinderella escaping. She laughed softly at Cindy before she could regain control.
"I'm sorry, but we are being attacked by demons. DEMONS. So many of us have died, and more of us are about to. We're in a life or death situation, and you worry about manners and being polite?" she asked laughing harder now, before stopping, looking at her seriously.
"Get your priorities straight," she said harshly before taking a quick couple of steps back and closing the door, locking it.
No need to take any more risks than she had already done.
She handed the key back to Frollo before she walked back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Look Like Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Like Hell   Look Like Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

Look Like Hell
Page 1 of 1