Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Look Like Hell

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiani

Kaiani

You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 am

She became together as he got harder, she was coming.... and it felt wonderful after all that tension and build up. Suddenly on her back blinking but barely havely time to even think on it before his thrusts had her preoccupied. Gasping as she felt the rise, nails carving into the stone floor. Legs wrapping around his waist, hips moving with his soon she just felt the rush go over. Panting softly as she grinned then wrapped him tight with her legs holding him in her and stopping him when she knew he was close.

She was fucking teasing him now, but it only lasted agonizingly short while as she grinned at him before she let him go to continue.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Samael nearly fell on her and hold himself back with his hands on the stone floor next to her head, as she stopped his movements. He was reaching for air and breathed heavily. "Bad kitty.", he pressed out through his mouth. When she let go of him, Samael thrusted hard inside her. He reached the edge and bite her neck, sucking blood, before breaking down on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:40 am

"I ain't no kitty sweet heart" she chuckled before gasping as he thrust harder, letting him lick up her blood before he finished. Laying on her, she smiled just letting him stay there like that for a moment as she moved to get a bit more comfortable. Then of course she just kicked his ass off moving to fix her hair before grabbing her shirt

".... and what kinda demon wants to fucking cuddle after...." she of course was still having a bit of trouble walking after what they had been doing for quite a while now. gripping unto the statue for support as she slipped her pants back on.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:50 am

Samael moved around on his back and stared at the ceiling, before he smirked. "Are you already finished kitty?", he grinned. "You promised me something...", Samael sat up and watched Kaiani dressing up.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:00 am

Kaina stopped for a moment. She was amused, and actually smiled keeping the pant off before abandoning the shirt as she walked back over and then with a hiss moved to grab him roughly by the hair jerking his head up to her "Do not call me kitty" letting go as she moved to pin him down. Without any proper tools? this was going to get creative....

Using her nails in place of knives to actually dig into his flesh ".... I wonder if I can remove your organs and your demon soul would still keep the body alive" she mused gently
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:30 am

"I call you kitty as long as I wish.", Samael smirked. "You are a hot kitty." He moved under her till he felt more comfortable. "When you remove my organs, who would please you? Like you want to be pleased?", he grabbed her bottom and squeezed it. Samael leaned upwards and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:39 am

".... you know if I had a knife id be cutting that insolent tongue of yours out" she hissed gently before his kissed her, and she did kiss him back before pushing him down to continue her work.

Without tools her torture methods were no elegant but she too great pleasure in finding creative solutions... taking her time slowly opening up his chest to expose muscle.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:53 am

Samael leaned backwards and watched her torturing him, enjoying it. "You would miss me."
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:09 am

Kaiani continued till she could see the muscles pulsing, her hands and naked body now drenched in blood "Mmmm... your heart techinically still beats... this certainly will leave an interesting scar though" not bothering to close him up as she stood fetching a metal pole, without warning moving to jab it into his hand "... to bad I dont have spikes and a hammer we could do something fun for the humans to see"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:37 am

"First there should be some humans here to see it. And there are none.", Samael stared at her bloody body and licked his lips. "... if you would let me..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:59 am

"Well if you did not let that one human girl go then we would have at least one.... " smirking down at him "I should drag you by your hair to the crypt.... there we could really have some fun... "
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:12 am

Samael tilted his head. "Well maybe. But we won't have sex.", he moved to be on top and started to lick the blood from her body. The iron-bearing taste gave him a fuzzy feeling and he felt like drunk. 'Too much blood already.', he thought and smirked. Still continuing on licking all over her body.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:22 am

"No of course not..." chuckling softly before he moved over her licking the blood from her skin. Moaning softly, her hand gently closing up his chest which still bled and now that he was about her bled unto her.

"your such a cannibal"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:08 am

Samael stopped for a moment. "Don't tell me you don't like it.", he laughed softly, pressing his lips on hers.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:58 am

Kaiani kissed him back as she put arms around him before making fresh rakes into his back tearing skin with a grin "I love it"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:04 am

Samael smirked. "I guess just walking around like I'm now will scare some of those weak humans to death."
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:10 am

"Are you kidding? open up your chest for them and they will all run screaming... im sure at least one will vomit and another die of fright. Such pathetic little things" Gently moving a hair out of his face "Mmm at least I left your face intact"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:47 am

Samael chuckled. "And that's the most important thing of me.", he teased her winking.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:53 am

"Vanity is a sin you know" she teased back before leaning up to kiss him laying a hand on his cheek her fingers still coated with fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:03 am

He kissed her back passionately. "Lust is a sin too.", he whispered in her ear, before licking down her body and sucking her breast.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:10 am

Moaning softly as he whispered into her ear, she wasnt too surprised when he began to like her bare form again.... "Ahhh.... one we are both proud of it it seem"
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:23 am

"It seems that way.", Samael stopped and smirked down at her. "You are really easy to get distracted.", he sat up and took her on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:41 am

Calcifer was walking through the right wing, mostly to be as far away from the crypt and the drama he had left there as possible. His wound had grown and it didn't hurt him anymore, but the rift and blood on his top was annoying him. It was a clear sign he had been injured.
He didn't get far across the wing however before he noticed two familiar faces, and he had to keep himself from shouting in disgust at the horrific scene displayed before him. Demons were not civilized or well-mannered, he already knew this, but the sight was enough to shock even him.
"For fuck's sake!" he yelled out in disgust and looked away, already having a bad feeling in his mouth as if wanting to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:52 am

Samael raised an eyebrow and turned his head. "Oh hey there.", he grinned. Samael stood up, taking Kaiani on his arms. "What brought you in here? Normally you are kinda... distracted otherwise. And we weren't finished yet...", he frowned slightly. Samael sat Kaiani on the windowsill and hided her body with the rest of his shirt, before he closed his pants. "Better now, weaky?"
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:56 am

"Hell no!" he answered, just as disgusted. It wasn't the display of intamacy that had gotten him, but rather the extensive bloodshed and the deep, gaping wounds. Those would take maybe a whole week to heal! Why would any sane man or demon do that to himself?
"No wonder we are looked down on as vermit, bloody Hell," he muttered, taking short glances at Samael's body which was ripped all over in a similar was to Calcifer's own top. His facial expressons clearly showed the pure hatred and disgust he felt for Samael in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Look Like Hell    You Look Like Hell  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Look Like Hell
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next