Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell of a Good time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Hell of a Good time Empty
PostSubject: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:39 am

Rin followed Lillith into the Left Wing, climbing through the rubble. There were several bodies in here too, a few that he had to walk over. Unfortunately there he saw Cali. There was nothing wrong with her, about from her desperation to please Lillith. Obviously they were competitors in that sense. But he had hoped for some alone time with Lillith. He was desperate to try out this body, but with Cali here that wouldn't be a possibility. She already got jealous enough as it was.
'No humans' he sighed, looking around. 'At least, not alive ones...' No human daren't leave their precious Rectory now. They were just sitting ducks... it also meant he was able to have some time alone.
'Cali..' he said in greeting.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:47 am

"I was just thinking about you" Lillith said calmly, but with a little smile at the girl. Maybe it wasn't humans around to play with- but maybe these two will entertain her in some way. Rin will get his chance to be with her some day, but now it seems like it had to wait.
"Seen any humans around?.. Alive?!" She asked and glanced at the bodies around her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hannahtheuncool?feature=mhee
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:58 am

Cali was stood in a shadowy corner of the left wing, next to the rubble that now scattered the floor, her arms were crossed and she looked rather unimpressed. This was turning out to be rather dull. She wondered for a moment, only a moment, whether she would actually be having more fun torturing souls in hell, but instantly dismissed it. At least on Earth she was free to do as she pleased and luckily, she had managed to find a body that suited her nicely, not too dissimilar from her original human form.

Cali's face lit up a little as she noticed Lilith enter, perhaps she had come looking for her, no, that was merely wishful thinking. Deep down, Cali knew her feelings were not entirely reciprocated. "I was just thinking about you" Lillith said calmly, but with a little smile at the girl. Or maybe she did care somewhat... Cali couldn't help but blush and return her smile.

Then there was Rin. Well, he was certainly not amusing.

"Hello there Rin," Cali approached him with a forced and rather fake smile that reminded her uncannily of her high-school bitch-self. Turning from his solemn face, she gazed upon Lilith's, she quivered a little under her gaze and bashfully looked downwards like a fightened school child. "Lilith..." She breathed uncertainly.

"Seen any humans around?.. Alive?!" She asked and glanced at the bodies around her with a smirk. Cali shook her head, she noticed the smirk and was a little proud that Lilith at least seemed to admire her recent handy-work, her torturous and cruel methods had left blood and gore covering the left wing. Nevertheless, she was still glancing towards the ground, still avoiding somewhat Lilith's gaze, it was powerful and stunning and as much as she loved it, she too could not bare it simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:10 am

Rin rolled his eyes at Cali. She was of a lower rank than him- in all honestly he did not feel the need to have to communicate with her, let alone keep up a good behaviour. It didn't help that the fact that he was here meant almost certainly that she had stopped him and Lillith from getting to know one another's new meatsuits a whole lot better.
He looked at her work. He couldn't help but notice she was good. Maybe a bit over-keen. Obviously she was trying to impress. And looking at the body she had chose obviously made the conversation a little more bearable.
'I see you have this place pretty much covered' he acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:25 am

"...But no humans.." Lillith said bored, and maybe to quickly than she should. She thought it was impressive that a Demon with rank 1 could have done all this- but the sound of her voice made it like she didn't care.
"I can see that you have been busy- But I kinda missed you by the Entrance.. You shouldn't be away from me that long" Lillith winked and left Rin's side to sit down on something that could've been a old pillar- but now lay in pieces.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:34 am

Cali didn't notice Rin's roll of his eyes as she was too troubled deciding whether to gaze at the bloodshed on the floor or face Lilith's gaze. However when Rin addressed her, she turned to face him. His form did not appeal to her particularly, but she had to admit it was a significant improvement to his usual deamenor.

"I had it covered, now there is nothing much to cover," Cali looked at him absent-mindedly, her tone was polite, replicating Rin's, but it was clear they both shared a mutual disliking.

It was Lilith's words that caught her attention and her presence as she moved closer to her side, she shivered. "I'm s-sorry," She finally looked towards Lilith and instantly felt her mind go foggy as she fought the imperitive need to be closer to her. No matter which body she had chosen, Lilith would always have the same look and the same presence, it was captivating.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:46 am

'Yes.. the weak hide away' he said, looking towards the exit for the Rectory. 'They can't stay there forever.. We need to get the seperated. It will make them easier to kill one by one.' A wicked smile fell across his face.
He shook his head at her as she essentially drooled over Lillith. She was as subtle as a brick when it came to her feelings.
He walked over to one of the bodies, assessing the injuries and acting uninpressed. Of course the person was dead, but the technique seemed sloppy and amateur. Quick, meaningless. The pain would certainly have not been severe. He said none of this out loud but it was clear from his body language.
'I see you are learning' he said, a hint of sarcasm in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:03 am

"Oh, Rin! Be nice to her" Lillith shook her head with a little laugh when she heard him and leaned back to look more relaxing.
"I think you did great" she smiled honestly to make Cali feel better when she looked at her for a moment. Lillith was right, it was amusing to see these two together - and the fact that Cali was so shy around her. It wasn't like she could hide it from her - and Lillith still thought about how she could use it- use her- for something more...
"Rin.. If you think you are so much better - why don't you show her how to do it next time you will kill a human, hmh?!"
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:26 am

"Thank you..." Lilith words both made her feel comforted and embarassed, she blushed some more and smiled a little. It seemed she would need to prove herself to both of them in time. The line about asking Rin to teach Cali how to kill... her eyes narrowed, shocked and appawled, she snapped her gaze in his direction, seething at the thought.

It was that flash of an instant when she looked at him that made Cali pause, it seemed that Rin might have actually said something useful for once. Seperation... Cali thought about it, perhaps.. it might work. If it did, Lilith would certainly notice her, if not, the worst that could happen is that she'd be sent back to hell, right? Right. (Or so naive and young Cali thinks.)

"Lilith..?" Cali looked up, holding her breath once more, her demonic soul quivering as she fought to hold her gaze. "I think I have an idea." She shot a warning glance at Rin to hopefully prevent him from making some snide remark before continuing. "I could disguise myself as a human and use my advantage from the inside to probe them out here, to separate them." She spoke slowly, being careful not to stutter, an awful habit she had picked up in Lilith's presence. "And you know I could do it." For the first time since the other two demons entered the room, she smiled fairly widely, if any demon could pull it off, it would be Cali. Humans warmed to her, whether it was her child-like attitude or beauty, or simply longing to be wanted that they were drawn to, none could truly be sure, but they were. It was how she lured her victims in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:41 am

'Maybe I will next time' he said in response to Lillith, annoyed she had sided with Cali once again. But he couldn't complain.. that would be outstepping his line too far. Instead he just dropped the body he was looking up and stood up, listening with intent.
He mocked her suggestion, with little interest. 'They may be humans, but they aren't that stupid... What about if they saw you in the battle? You may have slipped up, what with all the slashing you were doing. One slip up, one, and we have to go and risk our whole mission to save you!' He couldn't think of a bigger waste of time. Going into the human base, risking exorcism, going back to Hell.. he would never forgive her if she did that to him.
'What would you say? They just happened to not have seen you in church that day? No.. its stupid' he said, dismissing it readily.
However in his moment's pause he did accept that if they could have an insider it would be a lot easier to seperate them. Cali could split them up, work her way through, cause chaos. And if Cali did get caught.... well that was a sacrifice he was willing to make. Better than him or Lillith, or someone whose skills they would actually miss.
He looked to Lillith. 'What do you think?' he asked, wondering if she was interested.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:55 am

Lillith listened to them both with her gaze down for the moment before she glanced at them when they said her name. They were both right - it could work, or not. But the fact that Cali would be around humans with holy water and other weapons made her want to say no immediately - but maybe they had to "sacrifice" one to get what they want.
"It's Cali's choice. If she wants it- then I will not stop her!" Lillith said firmly as she stood up and looked at them.
"Just don't mess this up, okay?!" She said to the girl
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:30 am

Cali closed her eyes and winced a little at Lilith's sharp tone, it was hard to tell whether she actually cared for her safety or just didn't want the young demon to go messing up her plans. "I want t-to..." Her voice was tense, she wasn't even sure herself if this was the right thing to do, if she messed things up, it could mean the end of her demonic being, but it was a risk she was willing to take. For Lilith. It was always for Lilith.

"Perhaps.. perhaps you should make it look like I-I," Cali was clearly nervous and trying desperately to get a hold on herself. Standing up straight, she coughed and continued. "I think you should make it look like I was attacked." She choked the last part out, she was rather scared of offering herself up for this, especially with Rin in the room, nonetheless, she needed to seem as scared and desperate as the rest of the humans and she couldn't do that without a mark on her.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 am

Rin suddenly became more interested when he overheard her plan. He knew he could never actually harm Cali, but when she was asking for it and it was under Lillith's orders? He couldn't see why not, and he certainly was going to make the best of an oppurtunity to express his frustrations with her, even if it was short-lived.
'Well it would be highly suspicious if you arrived without a scratch..' he said. 'And we can't have you risking your cover, can we? No- if you are going to do this we need to do this properly.' He smiled, analysing her human body. 'It will be a shame to ruin this... Cali i have to say you have impecable taste when it comes to these humans' he smirked. 'Even if shes just a human.'
He looked to Lillith. 'What do you say? A couple of cuts? Bruises? Should we break anything?' He knew she would heal, but it would take a few days.. That would be enough time however to infiltrate the base, and she could always come back for more injuries. He was willing to help offer his services for the cause. 'Or we can go to Alastair.. I'm sure he'll ruin that pretty little body of yours' he said, knowing full well that the younger demons were usually still scared of him. Even he admited his torture was still fresh in his mind, however many hundreds if not thousands of years it had been. But Alastair wouldn't harm him- as long as he had Lillith to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Cali wasn't surprised by Rin's reaction in the slightest, she had already suspected he would love the chance to harm Lilith's other "pet" but yet she still couldn't help but cringe as he said it out loud. She was however surprised that he liked the appearance of her body.
"It looks a lot like I used to..." Cali's voice came out quiet and rather timid, she did not enjoy talking about her life as a human but the body she was currently in did feel right to her, she felt matched.

The comments on how they both should maltreat her body distracted her from any thoughts of the beautification of her form as she forced herself to seem uncaring. "Most of the humans died, and the ones that survived, fled to the rectory. I'd have to be injured enough for a demon to have left me for dead, it would make sense. It would've been why I couldn't flea at first with the others." Sometimes, Cali wished she wasn't so good at forging a lie. This was one of those occassions, there was a reason she gave in so easily to torturing other souls in hell, she hated being caused pain.

When Rin mentioned Alastair, Cali froze, terror widened her eyes and she almost wanted to go back on the whole plan altogether. She was aware the fear she felt had shown clearly across her face and instantly attempted to remove it, she didn't want to give Rin the satisfaction. Instead, she looked rather hopefully towards Lilith, before facing the ground once more.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:13 pm

'Yes well this little plan of yours seems to be fitting in quite nicely' he said, registering a brief flash of fear and doubt in her eyes. 'I think we could sort something out with Alastair.. I hear hes got a substansial armory down there now.' He winked at her.
In all honesty Alastair gave him the creeps just as much as any other demon. But he knew he could be confident around him- Lillith was there to protect him if he got into too much trouble, and after working under him for some time he had learnt to say the right things at the right times in order to avoid such events. Still he knew his arrogance and lack of substansial power annoyed him.
'It depends how far you are willing to go' he said. 'Don't want to harm your pretty new face.. but a few ribs shouldn't be too great a sacrifice?' She wouldn't even feel much as long as Alastair was well behaved. He really couldn't see what she was so worried about.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:31 am

Lillith was actually a bit disappointed, and suprised, when Rin mentioned that they should go to Alastair. It would be fun to see how Rin reacted as soon he could hurt the girl, but maybe Alastair would do it better with all his weapons down there in the crypt. And it would be a good timing to see how far he has gotten.
"If we want them to believe you, then I think we should go to Alastair." She said blankly as she walked next to Rin and laid her arm on his shoulder.
"And you can help him if you want to, Rin - Then it will look like Cali have been attacked by different Demons' because she have various cuts and wounds... And don't look so scared, Cali. I will not let them hurt you more than necessary" Lillith winked with a little smile
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:43 am

'I'm happy to assist' he said, walking with Lillith. 'Anything for the lady' he joked, before looking back at Cali teasingly. 'We're going to have lots of fun, aren't we?'
They were under instructions not to cause more harm than neccessary- well, in his opinion making her look like she had suffered realistic wounds was neccessary enough. He was sure if he got too carried away then he had plenty of cause to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:14 am

Cali nodded and blushed as Lilith's reassuring words, it was comforting to know she, of all demons, had her back. Or so she hoped. She still wasn't entirely sure the extent of Lilith's feelings for her, but either way, Cali would be happy to do anything she required of her and this was a task only Cali would be able to complete convincingly.
"To A-Alastair it is then," She was feeling a little braver now with the white-eyed beautiful form of Lilith by her side but despite her front, she still shivered inside as she spoke his name. However she was soon distracted as Lilith placed her arm on Rin's shoulder, anger and jealousy instantly roared up within her and she fought to control her actions. Feeling unwanted always stirred a range of emotions within her.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:06 am

Lillith laughed in a breath when she heard how Cali stammered and left Rins' side to walk over to the girl.
"You know, you don't have to do this if you don't want to..!" She said quietly so that Rin wouldn't hear and with a little frown. It would be amasing if Cali could trick the humans, but she didn't want to see her hurt. And she wouldn't even be upset if Cali changed her mind now, but Lillith knew what Rin would say if she did.
"But if something goes wrong, just come out from there, okay?!" She smiled comforting and stroked her cheek
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:13 am

Cali pretended not to notice Lilith approaching her but inside, the human heart in the body she was possessing hammered hard deep inside her. She felt rather breathless and unsure of what to do with herself but then she spoke calmly to her, then she touched the side of her cheek and she fell calm. Her face broke into a relaxed smile and she looked up at the beautiful Lilith with wide-eyed anticipation.
"I shall go, and I will be careful," She nodded slightly and felt captivated by her gaze. "So I suppose we should go to the Crypt?"
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:20 am

"Okay.. Good.." Lillith said with a little nod when Cali said she will be careful. She wasn't worried about her, she just-- didn't want to see her get hurt, that was it. Usually she didn't care about the other Demons, but Cali - and Rin - had affected her in some way, and she didn't liked it.
"Yes, Alastair is down there at the moment." She smiled and started to walk over to the stairs to the crypt with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:52 am

Cali walked beside her, a little nervously, but less so than before and made her way also, down to the Crypt in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell of a Good time   Hell of a Good time Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell of a Good time
Page 1 of 1