Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Road to Hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiani

Kaiani

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:33 am

Kaiani traveled up the spire heading along the upper pathways silently, stopping quickly as she saw the pool of blood and the top ".... well looks like someone had a 'party'... looks like a demon got someone and that someone is missing a shirt. Both individuals got out alive though or else there would be a fresh body here" moving to gently lift up the bloody bra ".... it hasn't been here too long. probably left here as a sign. Demons like to give humans a nice surprise before they see them, get their kicks outta making people scared"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:47 am

Thomas gaped when he saw the blood and clothing.
His thoughts immediately went to Miriam.
It couldn't be a coincidence that she was topless and now a shirt and bra were found up here.
He listened to Kaiani's explanation, blushing slightly when she said 'party'.
He knew nothing about hunting so what she was saying could be a lie but still he paid attention.
"A sign? Like a warning? But why wouldn't the demon just kill the human, Falcon?
And also what's the deal with demons even wanting to have sex with a human? They hate them, right?"
He stared at Kaiani as he asked these questions,
He wanted to see how she would respond to these.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Kaiani

Kaiani

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:20 am

"Demons are just as varied as humans... with their own wants and desires you want to know the real difference between the two species? Those sent to hell lose all inhibition that keeps any normal person in check, its tortured out of them. Compassion, Sympathy are removed and replaced with Hate and Vengeance.... One demon may slit a humans throat the second they try and speak while another will form a pact with you. There is a reason demons leave hell, even for them it is not a pleasant place to be"

She stated simply looking back at Thomas "The slash your throat ones are the easiest to predict, its the clever ones you watch out for" moving down the spire slowly...
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Thomas thought about it what Kaiani was saying.
"So demons are basically like psychopathic serial killers.
And Hell really is a fearsome place even to demons.
How do you predict what demons are the 'slash your throat' types?"
He stared at her for a while, keeping his distance but also coming to the conclusion that she is one of the 'clever ones'.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:32 pm

"yes in a way... you have your common slashers, your serial killers, your sadists sometimes even masochists.. " She responded trying not to break her cool before she looked over the circle it wasn't too hard to see that it had been broken at a second look. Taking in a breath as she stepped over the line to the next step smirking at Thomas "The slash your throat ones dont hide their eyes, their purpose? kill anything not demon... "
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Thomas frowned at her reply and thought back to when he met Azazel.
He never hid his eyes for a minute. What does that say about him...?
He shook the thought aside and watched as Kaiani got out of the trap.
He continued following her, making a mental note to fix the trap, later.
Later? What gives him so much confidence to think he'll come back alive?!
"So being stuck in this church, how effective are the demons' powers now?"
He wasn't sure why he actually asked. He wondered if she would be truthful with her answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:57 pm

"You know... I wasn't lieing when I said you might make a good hunter... not that you seem to get any other praise, do the others in the rectory ignore you Thomas? It must be hard trying to be the protector when in your heart of hearts you just want to let them fall on their own" Stopping as she motioned for him to come forward to peek into the entrance wing ".... well now you see where the road to hell leads, there are traps set out for humans all around and more then enough demons to storm the rectory if they were to get organized. Now Thomas....you really should remember what I told you about that knife"

Turning to glance at him ".... if your going to stab me with it then do it already before you lose your nerve"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Thomas listened as she talked.
Deep down he knew some of the things she said was true.
He looked at some of the demons in the entrance wing.
Apart from their eyes, they looked human.
He turned to Kaiani at her last comment and raised an eyebrow.
"Lose my nerve, huh..." He grinned.
"If I had really lost my nerve, I wouldn't follow you over here and this knife?
It won't do a demon like you any good."
He leaned against the wall and watched her cautiously.
"So tell me what the point of breaking into the rectory and not killing a single human was for?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Her arms crossed over her chest for a moment as she looked at him studying him for a moment before her eyes went black and she went to round house kick him int the stomach before moving to pin him down "That is the million dollar question isnt it little human? better one would be why you were stupid enough to follow me here if you knew "
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:01 pm

The moment her eyes turned black, Thomas got ready.
He bent his knees slightly and took the round house kick to the stomach, falling to the ground in a groan.
Determined not to be pinned in an inescapable manner, he rolled on his side and gripped the kitchen knife.
When Kaiani came down on him, he yanked out the knife and stabbed into her injured hand, pushing it in deep until it was wedged into the floor. He then slid out from under her and then stood before her kneeling until they were face to face.

"Look, Falcon, if that is your real name."
He glared at her. "No need to fight. Actually be the 'clever' demon you are.
I knew all this time and yet I didn't plan a trap and exorcise your ass for a reason."
He glanced at her warily and pulled out a bag of salt.
"Now tell me what the hell your purpose for invading the rectory was or I will exorcise you right here and now!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Kaiani gasped as he used the knife to pin down her hand down unto the floor "Clever human" smirking at she as she watched Thomas seeing the bag of salt she glared at him "Considering what you just did to this human body, I dont think you will like the result of what comes out of your exorcism... but then again you could just be bluffing. I've already had holy water to the face, some salt wont kill me"

Smirking "although you could do it just for fun... torture me, make me feel pain, it would feel good wouldnt it? you want to be the hero don't you?" almost purring out the words as she grasped the handle of the blade moving to pry it out of the floor "Thats what hereos do then? torture people.... make them scream? or maybe your just not meant to be a hero"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:36 am

"Leave the knife there,"
Thomas ordered, sprinkling some salt on her free hand.
"No. I don't care to be a hero.
I care to live and considering what you monsters did to everyone in the church, torturing you is the least of your worries."
He circled her and began sprinkling more salt on her body.
Her cries of agony rang in his ears and it almost scared him how unphased he was by it.
Until he remembered this creature isn't human and the woman she's possessing won't die from a knife wound to the hand.
"Tell me what you did in the rectory!" He shouted, getting ever more annoyed at her knowing smirks.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:53 am

Kaiani gasped feeling the salt on her skin, she was in agony but fought against the pain and sickeningly enough even seemed to like some of it. But she just laughed gasping for air "You want to know?... then you might have to kill me.... Better then what Lillith will do to me, that bitch holds sway over all of us were fucking slaves to her until she's gone.... you think you life is bad try being a demon! then you will know suffering" chuckling "though looking at you now Thomas, you would make a much better demon then a hunter.... after all... what kind of human, turns on the only creature that actually showed you a lick of kindness? Think on it.... "
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 am

He glanced over at her.
"Like I said, I just want to live."
He ignored her comment about being better as a demon.
Was he like those monsters? No, there's no way.
He sighed and began chanting from memory,
"Exorcizamus te omnis immundus spiritus omnis satanica potestas omnis incursio infernalis adversarii omnis legio omnis congregatio et secta diabolica..."
He finally stopped and looked at her. "Last chance to talk."
He pulled out the spell. He only knew that bit from memory.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:31 am

No more salt being pour on her? was a bad idea.... being close enough was even worse. Him pulling out the spell was her chance and she wasted no time moving to sweep her leg out from under him. Growling as she forced the dagger out of her hand pulling it from the stone, keeping the wounded hand close to her body "Give me one good reason why I should even let you breath now... though all my compliments, I haven't been best like that in a while"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:53 am

Thomas suspected she would recover and eventually attack.
He just hadn't expect a leg sweep and when he hit the ground, he pocketed the exorcism spell.
He smirked as she removed the weapon and rounded on him.
"Clever and a fighter to the end," He laughed, finally standing and putting away his equipment.
"I like that but I only wanted to break you in a little.
I wouldn't have finished the exorcism, but I guess you won't truly ever know if that was true."
He finally stopped laughing and grew serious as he stared at her.
"By the way, I'm on your side and I have information for Azazel. I'm sure you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:02 am

Kaiani thought of the many ways she could use the knife to exact her revenge, she would make it quick... it would be an honorable death for another warrior. Of course her movement stopped as she heard the name of her comrade "Azazel.... " nearly snarling when he laughed, she was going to teach the boy a couple manners... but then again... Azazel hated his toys broken. And soon she was chuckling herself " 'not like us at all' eh? making a deal with a demon isn't very human in itself" watching him

"..... so you are what? Azazel's new toy? very well give me your information, we call it even. I find out you lied i'll make sure the next visit into the rectory is stained with blood"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 am

Thomas grinned. Azazel's New Toy?
Why did that put a smile on his face?
"Sorry but I don't hear you spilling your plans.
Besides," He walked up to Kaiani, keeping his guard up, almost daring her to slash at him.
He knew she wouldn't though being the 'clever one'.
"I could care less about the others.
I made the pact with Azazel to spy on them for a reason.
Now take me to him. We're wasting valuable time."
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:36 am

Kaiani kept the dagger holding unto it it was going to be a present for Alistair.... Thomas was too if his story didnt pan out, but first she needed to converse with Azazel. She didn't slash him only smile as she motioned for him to walk ahead "Then he shall decide your fate... the information you have better be good"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:02 am

Thomas followed Kaiani, keeping a close on that knife.
In a few short minutes, he'll be in demon area and he started to feel a bit uneasy with each step he took.
He did have information for Azazel and he hoped it would prove useful seeing as its the only tidbit he could get for him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:12 am

Kaiani wasted little time forcing him into the entrance wing knowing there was no chance he could leave now as sh e closed the door to the spire grinning as she could hear the other demons walking about. Wasting no time with explanations she simply pushed Thomas forward with a grin "Better find him little human, before another demon catches you" Pocketing the knife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Road to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Hell   The Road to Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

The Road to Hell
Page 1 of 1