Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Nervs strke; make a friend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

When Nervs strke; make a friend. Empty
PostSubject: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Esmerelda stepped out of the right wing's door. her soft hands and tanned palms eagerly opened it, carefully awaiting any dangers that might've been there.As she turned her black hair fell around her waist, it had grown and she was in need of a hair cut it seemed. her eyes looked nervous. ever sense the attacks she'd been on major edge.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Azazel had left the crypt, taking a walk to the right wing. He saw a woman there. He smirked and made his eyes normal. "Hello there." He said cassually to her.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Nervs on end   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Esmerelda jumped lightly and turned , slightly startled, her eyes widen abit."Hello..''she'd say cautiously. She looked around blinking as her eyes softened alittle, she was on edge if not more now that someone was there.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:08 pm

He was lauging in the inside at how she jumped. "No need to be so scared. I won't hurt you." He walked closer to her. "What is your name my dear?"
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: grrr damn these titleso...o   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Esmerelda backed away lightly."Esmerelda.''she'd state softly.her eyes read that he was too close.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 pm

He stopped, seeing from her body language she didn't want him too close. "That is a lovely name. And there is no reason to be afraid of me. Unless you think I am a demon." He laughed, like he was making a joke.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: o3o   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:24 pm

"I dont know what to think anymore to be honest. ''she'd say softly, moving her hand threw her black as night hair. making it blow abit due to the whoosh of her hand, it smelt nice. like blueberries, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:27 pm

He went to lean on the wall. "So do you think demons exist then? Or do you think it's just an old wives tales?" He crossed his arms on his chest as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Polietness, is key.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:29 pm

"Depends on what you think.''she'd say."By the way..I never did get you're name.''she'd gesture, walking abit closer, but stepped back lightly. it was only polite, after all..he was being polite.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:34 pm

He smirked. 'Why is everyone so obsessed with names?' "I think that truth is often more unbelievable than fiction. And you may call me Zel. Weird name huh?" He let out a small laughter.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: o3o   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Chuckled softly."At least you dont have a grandmothers name.''she'd tease alittle.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:38 pm

He raised his eyebrow. "So you are named after your grandmother huh? What was she like?"
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:41 pm

"I.. well shes not a physical"Grandmother." persay.''She'd smile as she touched the church walls.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:44 pm

He tilted his head slightly. "What do you mean?" He watched her touch the walls. "A saint?"
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: you're named after a church?   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:46 pm

"I usually call it"Grandmother." due to its old age. I guess my folks rubbed off on me.''she'd rub her neck.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:50 pm

He nodded. "Oh, I see. Then you must be very religious."
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: sighs.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 pm

"Have been all my life, I used to sit and watch this church day to ..oh, im sorry,..you probley dont care about my story.''she'd say sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:56 pm

He gave her a charming smile. "Oh, please carry on, I am very interested in your story." He made a little nod to get her to continue her story.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: o3o   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:57 pm

"Noones ever wanted to hear my story.''she'd say softly."Im just a small town girl..nothing special.''she'd say softly.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:00 pm

He smiled softly. "Why are you ashamed of being a small town girl? There is nothing boring about that."
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: SOmthing bigger.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:09 pm

"Sometimes a girl just wants something bigger.''she'd say softly palming the walls again.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:25 pm

He flashed a small smirk. "What are your dreams then?" He asked taking a few steps closer to her. Stopping after few steps so that she would get used to him getting closer to her.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: o3o   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:29 pm

"You really wouldn't want to know..''she'd blush slightly; obviously human. her eyes met his normal looking ones.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:34 pm

He took two more steps closer. "I do. Tell me."
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: o.o!   When Nervs strke; make a friend. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:36 pm

"They're really silly.''she'd say softly, leaning back against the wall gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. Empty

Back to top Go down

When Nervs strke; make a friend.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next