Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Nervs strke; make a friend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:55 pm

He leaned to the wall next to her, their shoulders almost touching. "They are not silly aslong as you believe in them."
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Looked up at the fact that he was now touching her."I..I still...Ze..Zel..?"she'd blink lightly. stammering again. as she tried to find her balance on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:00 pm

He lifted his eyebrow in a questioning manner. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Her legs wobbled, Typical human thing."A.a.a..abit..of..of..space?"she'd ask. her hand moved again'ts the wall."Nn..not to be rude.. but ya know..people liketheir space, im sure you like you'res too..no..?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:03 pm

He shrugged. "I'm not too bothered by people coming in my space. Why are you?"
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:04 pm

"Well,we just met..after all..its a fairly awkward situation come to think of it..''she'd shift abit. her foot hitting a rock near by.in a sheepish position.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:11 pm

He took a step away from her. "Better?" He had an amused smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Clumsy silly human.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:12 pm

"just a bit..''she'd say softly, stepping up, she slipped due to said rock, and was headed straight for his chest."Ack!"she'd state.Humans were so clumsy.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:15 pm

He caught her, looking down at her. "See, if I had been a step farther you would have fallen and hit your pretty face to the floor."
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:18 pm

"I..I could've saved my self, ya know..''she'd say looking at him. eyes widen. her hand on his chest."Thank you..''she'd murmur.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:26 pm

He smirked. "Sure sure." He helped her gain her balance and kept her hand in his. "So, back to your dreams. Tell me about them."
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Looking at her hand , and then at his she'd blush."They really are just..what a normal girl wants..but ..more.''she'd say softly..her hand not leaving his.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 pm

He let his lips curl up into a smirk as he held her hand. "Tell me." He asked in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:38 pm

"A girl wants to be loved..marriage.. ya know.. but sometimes she'll want adventure..abit of romance..not just love.. ''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 pm

He smirked and caressed her fingers with his thumb. "What kind of man do you dream of then?" He looked straight into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 pm

"Someone whos kind..''she'd state softly, looking up at him, chuckling at a joke now."Human.''she'd smile abit. she figured he could tell she was jokeing. "Alive...treats me good..approved by my family, I guess..never really know till fate leads me twards that man.''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:51 pm

He smirked. "Well I don't know if I am any of those things, but I'm sure you'll find one eventually." He said kissing her hand softly before letting it go.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:52 pm

"Soon..I dont think its in my..''she'd blink at the hand kiss and look at him, blushing."Cards.''she'd turn her head gently.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:55 pm

He arched his eyebrow. "Oh, so you are a fortune teller now? Or what do you do for work?"
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:56 pm

"Nah, I just go to see them often.. well I missed my session this week. ''shed' rub her neck."Some people call it fairy tail stuff.''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 pm

He smirked, starting to walk around her. "So you believe that drawing three cards at random determines your fate. What happened to believing in God?" He asked clearly amused.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Waved her hand abit. watching him."Its both. people can chose who to believe in , and you can chose both..sides who knows if the cards do follow god's wishes or not right?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:13 pm

He nodded. "But those cards are not magical at all. They are made of paper. So you are saying that God quides your hand to choose those three cards?" He smirked amused.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:31 am

She looked abit confused."Welll.perhaps perhaps not.''she'd say softly as she shrugged."Sometimes you just like to pretend.''she'd grin. confusing lady she was.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 pm

He smirked stopping behind her, smirking at her. He let the normal yellow color change back into his eyes. "So you like to pretend. I like to do that sometimes too." He let out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Nervs strke; make a friend.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Right Wing-
Jump to: