Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Nervs strke; make a friend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:04 am

Esme's eyes went wide."..You're a .''she'd try to speak as she backed away. turning around something in her told her to grab the nearest candle, smack him in the head and run. her hand inched towards the one behind her.her eyes Narrowed."Demon..''she'd speak softly. her hand grasping the Candle 's pole as she attempted to thwack him in the head with it, and run off. if successful, she would escape while he was down.if not..well then she'd pray for her life.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:12 am

He saw her take the candlestick, trying to dodge it fast. It hit him in the head, only wounding him slightly. He saw her run off, narrowing his eyes at her he consentrated his power and threw her down. He got up and walked to her, slowly and menacingly. He sat ontop of her pinning her down. "You hit me?" He said coldly wiping the small trail of blood from his forehead. "Not nice." He narrowed his eyes, consentrating on making her blood vessels narrower, limiting the bloodflow to her vital organs. He enjoyed watching as she was gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:21 am

Esme gasped for air as she looked at him."You're the reason-gasp- My mother-gasp- has gone-gasp- Crazy!"she'd shout-attempting to struggle now. "I cc..cant..breath..''shed' say, chest heaving up and down quickly.She'd try to get out from under Azazel, but it was no use, she could barely breath. she was also panicking. her eyes watered as she seemed to be gasping for air quickly."I cant..l..let me breath...''she'd pray. her hand scrambling for anything she could knock him off with.her hand crossed a few rocks but she couldn't find away to grab them due to the lack of blood flow.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:25 am

He smirked viciously, allowing her some air. "I have no idea what you are talking about child. Care to explain what is it that you accuse me of?"
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:36 am

"Im not accuseing YOU in particularly.''she'd gag."Just you're kind!"she'd snap.growling as she attempted to squirm out of the hold. "Let me go!"she'd whimper as her hand cut its self on the rock she had been trying to grab."Ow.''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:38 am

He smirked. "And what do I get from you if I do? You know, our goal is to kill you people." He laughed coldly.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:41 am

"You don't deserve anything..''she'd growl. "My goal is to kill you and yet were both not doing our jobs!"she'd shout, abit frantic.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:49 am

He smirked. "Oh, you are? Really? I was under the influence you were going to invite me to tea and biscuitts." He laughed coldly before placing his hand on her throath. "A real hunter would have not revealed such secrets of themselves as you have my dear." He leaned forward and licked her cheek. "I shall reward you then." He got up from her, keeping his eyes on her. "Go, and tell your friends what you faced. And tell them there is a spy that is working for me among them. That should keep you guys busy." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 am

Esme glared at him as she gasped abit, controlling her form as she stood abit.but he had his hand on her throat, her hand gripped the wall as she winced at the cheek lick. "Why would you revile this? a hunter isent supposed to revile about spy's.''she'd quip back at him. her hair looking abit frazzled."Just say thank you, and run.stupid.''thought Esme..but he entranced her, she wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:03 pm

He smirked, walking closer to her. "My reasons do not consern you. You are one of my many toys now." He said grabbing her face and forcing a kiss on her lips. He parted the kiss, clearly amused of her reaction. "Well you better run along little girl, before I change my mind." He said walking past her towards the entrance wing.
Back to top Go down
xEsmeralda

xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Esme froze as she was kissed..her first kiss. and it was by a demon..her form backed away slowly as she took a look at him, she dident know how to react. she just ran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Nervs strke; make a friend.   When Nervs strke; make a friend. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Nervs strke; make a friend.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Right Wing-
Jump to: