Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beating our Hearts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Beating our Hearts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:44 am

"I don't give rats ass about your girlfriend!" she snapped and looked up at him. "It's her human I wouldn't want to kill. Doubtless your little queen have kept herself spot free. The human would still live," she explained, but the anger still flared in her eyes. Of course he would not understand, he was a demon, what did he care for any human life. Though she could close her eyes and pretend there were no humans still alive behind the demons eyes, she wasn't sure if she would have been able to kill a child guiltfree, regardless of whether she had to or not.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:55 am

'My point was you happily killed Orias' body, I don't see what makes it so much more worse when its a child.'
It always seemed crimes were viewed as much worse a tragedy if the person was vulnerable, but all that really meant was the crime was committed far more easily.
He sighed. 'Regardless girlfriend is hardly the adequate term' he smirked, knowing he was mocking her. She was acting childish though, so it was relatively easy to. 'Besides I'm sure there should be better reasons to want her dead than over the fact you are jealous.'
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:04 am

"Who said I was jealous?" she spat back, but only the tone of her voice as she said it gave her away.
"Not particularly weird I would want your leader dead is it?" she defended herself, but was well aware his mockery was making her blush, and she turned her gaze down to her lap to hide her face. Instead of focusing on him she played with the straps of her bag, grateful to have it back.
She didn't care what relationship he had to her, it was still painful knowing all too well what they were up to when they were alone. Maybe they still were, if word hadn't reached Lillith yet. What made her certain she was his only one? She wasn't, in fact she was sure he could not care less for whatever he had with Miriam when she wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:31 am

'I suppose not' he said, but they both knew that was not the case.
He sighed, growing more and more irritable. However it seemed she had returned to her usual self, if only momentarily. He was not sure which one he preferred though.
'Wouldn't it be better to focus on survival than superficial acts of heroism?' he said spitefully.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:07 am

She raised an eyebrow and eyed him up and down. Of course he did not understand the feeling of sympathy.
"You think I eye myself as a heroine?" she laughed mockingly at him. She was everything but, she had even just abandoned and betrayed her own species just for him. She did not mind calling herself selfish, she was well aware of the fact she was, but in her mind everyone ought to be.
"Just forget it, you'd never understand," she muttered and looked down again, playing with the straps of her bag.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:57 am

'The feelings mutual' he muttered unsympathetically.
Nobody wanted to be the coward, but her foolish bravery was beginning to get tiresome. All the problems she had caused for bother herself and him would have never happened if she hadn't been so damn persistent, so it was easy to grow aggrivated by her attitude.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:01 am

"On the contrary baby, I think I soon will," she said bitterly, using the sweet name only to mock him, it could never be used as anything more between them. In either case she preferred his real name so she supposed she did not mind that. Sweet names had always tasted disgusting on her tounge.
"Will you really torture me? In Hell?" she asked. She had tried to prevent herself from thinking about it, wanting to know as little as possible, but already her curiousity was getting the better of her. She supposed it was better if it was Rin than anyone else, though she could not imagine him laying a harmful hand on her now. Would that all change as quickly as she did?
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:28 am

He glared at the name she gave him, sounding patronising. 'I somewhat doubt it' he smirked. After all he had not completely been talking about Hell. Regardless her own experiences would vary considerably to his.
He shrugged. 'Like I said that all depends. Normally they torture you for... a while, and then you get to take over. I guess it all relies on the means in which they best see fit to punish me.' It was certainly a possibility, but then again Hell had thousands of new souls at any time and so chances were slim unless it was arranged on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:32 am

His words were enough to confirm what she had been suspecting, he would harm her to save himself if he had to. She smiled amused, as if it was somehow funny to her to know he was a selfish bastard. It had not taught her anything she did not already know, he cared more for himself than her.
An idea formed in her mind, and she was somehow tempted to try it. It would make something good of her addiction at least.
"What if I turned demon before Hell?" she asked, not sure of the answer at all. "Hellhounds wouldn't be able to kill me would they?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:49 am

He looked at her confused. 'Surely you cannot be a true demon without going through Hell first?' he said, not really knowing much about the matter. 'However much demon blood you decide to consume now, you've only got 3 years to do so. It might fuck up your body entirely, but I would still say you would be far from demonic.'
He had looked for a way out with his own deal, but he had not even known demons existed beyond the crossroads he had met, and so his means had mostly been by acting foolish and rash as he tried to run.
'If you want to escape them then I suggest you die before they get to you, but thats the only solution I can offer.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 am

She gritted her teeth, but didn't speak. It wasn't the hellhounds she feared, it was Hell, and no matter the cause of her death, she would end there.
She let her hand slide inside her bag, tightening around the handle of her blade. It somehow brought her comfort, like a small promise her sacrifice would be worth the price. She didn't know how many lives she would save by killing just one of those things, but she was sure it would be many, and enough to make up for her own death. She was no heroine, no, but it was a small comfort to feel better of her own betrayal.
"Will you leave me when I'm dead?" she asked in a low voice, dreading his answer. She would not keep it a secret that part of her reasons to deal was to stay with him. Heaven did not seem appealing if she would only end up heartbroken by going there. However, now it seemed like she was to lose him in either case, and she fought the tears that sprung to her eyes, reluctant to let him see. Of course there was no happy ending for them, there never was and never would be. Just as there was no happy past nor happy present for them. She had always known this to be a mistake, and yet she had gone through with it like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:22 am

He smiled teasingly, hiding what he really felt about her words, which stung with the thought. 'I reckon that it will be quite boring without you, and since you've made it altogether impossible to get rid of you I'm afraid you are stuck with me.' He smirked. 'The likelihood is when you go down so will I.'
He had no intentions of staying on this Earth ally-less and on the constant run. He would rather stay in Hell and at least attempt to find her, even if the task was virtually impossible and altogether probably pointless. 'I'll be around..' he shrugged. 'Whether you like it or not.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:29 am

She looked up at him quickly, the first time in a while, incapable of hiding the pure surprise on her face. It was the last answer she had expected, but she couldn't deny that his responce made her happy. So much in fact her chest ached from the strong beating of her heart, and she blushed.
"I have a feeling you'd regret that decision the second you step foot in Hell," she said, unable to hide a playful smile of happiness. It felt weird to smile like this, it had been so long since she truely meant the emotion the gesture hinted at. Though she knew she should not feel that way she could scarcely help herself around him, specially when he uttered words such as he just had.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:21 am

'Isn't that whats regrets for?' he said back. 'Like I said everyone can't run forever, and will all get dragged back eventually. So I'm skipping the detour and getting dragged with you.' He smiled, purposely ignoring the fact that that probably meant little in terms of her seeing him, for hundreds of years most likely.
'Just make sure you remember I'm still around' he said. He hoped if she could cling on to something then she would be more likely to cope, but he somewhat doubted that.
He looked at the stair well to the rectory and sighed. 'No one comes up here much do they?' he said.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:26 am

She smiled brighter, unable to hide the happiness, not even wanting to stop. Even before the attack a truthful smile had been hard to force from her, but he made it all too simple, it was almost shameful the power he had over her. She only looked towards the stairs when he did.
"Only you and me," she smiled teasingly at him, as if that was some kind of hint. The spire was safe, a haven away from annoying humans and painful thoughts, where she could only be alone. Luckily not many shared her fondness of the old, ugly, isolated place.
"Whenever Protues don't come looking for me, but he hardly ever does," she shrugged. It was true, and she doubted he even knew she was up here now. "He doesn't seem to like the place any more than the rest of the humans."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:41 am

He sat beside her in mock suprise. 'And why-ever not?' he exclaimed. 'After all this has everything you could possibly need..'
He smiled, noticing a bit of dryed blood on her chin, and he rubbed it off with his finger.
'I'm not complaining' he muttered, perfectly happy when they were alone. He was obviously not going to get on with any of the humans, and further still the demons were only associated with more problems.
His hands played with one of the curls of her hair, absentmindedly, whilst he thought over everything that had happened. 'And you?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:50 am

"I'd never," she smiled at him before kissing him hesitantly. She barely dared to touch him in fear he would change his mind, this still seemed so surreal. So different to the times she would have to seduce him to get some intimacy at all. This was too unnatural to get used to.
She removed Proteus' jacket, folding it and only caressing the leather for a second before she laid it down beside her. How much had he not sacrificed and bothered just to keep her safe? Just to help her? She wondered if she could ever return the favor, but thought it may be too late for that.
She turned her attention back to Rin, still smiling in a blissful daze as she slid her hand under his top.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 pm

He leant forward and kissed her back, holding the back of her head with his hand. He was still conscious of the fact she could easily bite his lip at any moment, but he somewhat doubted her actions were fuelled by bloodlust this time, and he relaxed as he tried not to worry.
Quite rapidly however he deepened the kiss, as his concerns were replaced with desire, and pulled her in closer as he slowly leant against her towards the floor and the jacket she had laid out.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:43 pm

She led her hands further behind his top, feeling his hard, warm chest beneath her fingertips. Her heart was racing in her chest, so hard and fast she was certain he could feel it once he pressed his body against hers. Somehow the feelings she held for him had multiplied as she had stopped resisting them, and she somehow felt she should never have given in. The sickening butterflies and lightheadedness made her feel as if she was soon to die. And they both knew her feelings could very well be the bitter end of her sooner than later.
She laid down on the jacket, pulling him on top of her as she returned the hungry kiss he was giving her.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:55 pm

He laid himself against her, trying to get as close as he could, as he hungrily kissed her, letting his tongue play with hers whilst his hands roamed across her body carelessly. Slowly he brought his hands up under her top, and felt across her stomach and around to the base of her breasts, whilst his lips remained pressed to hers, groaning gently in encouragment. Eagerly he tired to pull at her shirt, wanting their skin to be as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 pm

The fear of being caught was far away in the back of her mind, but she paid it no attention. The only thing she cared about in that instance was Rin, and as he pulled at her top, she helped him remove before she eagerly pulled at his own. The heat from his skin burnt her, but she enjoyed it. A warm tingling sensation filled her entire body, and though the feeling was sickening and disgusting, she longed for more of it.
"We got time," she reminded him as she broke the kiss. There was no need to rush like they had last time, no one was going to catch them up here. They had time to enjoy the moment, a luxury they had never been able to afford in the past, and she smiled even as she said the words.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:20 pm

He looked around them, checking, but she had already said as much about this place being empty, and he smiled at her. 'I suppose we do' he said, leaning back once again to kiss her lips, sighing at feeling of her bare breasts against his chest.
His hands rested either side of her waist, gently stroking the bare skin, and he slowly began to plan out what he would do to her with time on their side. He wasn't exactly used to such freedom, after all, and it would take some adjusting to not rush things.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:54 am

She let him touch her, leaving a trail of goosebumps wherever his fingertips touched her skin. Her heart was caught in her throat as she laid her hands to rest on his chest, running up over his shoulder and pulled him closer as she wrapped her arms around his neck. It didn't matter how much time they had, for in that moment time seemed to stand still, and they seemed to be the only one on earth.
Her wounds had all healed, and there was no pain to be felt in her body. It feeled rather great, she had all but forgotten what it felt like not to hurt. The pain had been constant ever since the attack, and she had learnt to get used to it. She could only be grateful to the blood for the luxury of a painfree body. Rin had to find her more attractive too now, without her bruises and cuts he had to be careful of. Finally they could let their inhibitions go.
Her eyes were burried in his, falling fast into the pitch black darkness that seemed to surround her and cloud her mind, even in her sleep. His presence was constant, even when she did not know where he was. She closed her eyes and sighed relieved, finally daring to let herself relax.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:59 am

He looked down at her now unscathed body, which he could only relate to the likes of one of his fellow demons. It reminded him of the blood that was now running through her, but he could not complain after seeing how damaged she was before. She had genuinely scared him, and he would rather her be like this than anything else. It was of some comfort that he could not hurt her, even if he had inflicted her pain on purpose on a relatively short time before.
He gently slid his hands upwards, from around her waist to her breasts, as he shifted his weight so he could feel them. He rubbed them slowly, massaging and squeezing them in his hands, as he broke their kiss and watched her response, taking in everyone expression she made. He laughed slightly as he did so, as began to play with her nipples and leaned in to kiss her once more.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Her body tensened for a moment as he laughed, freezing to the unfamiliar sound. Whenever he laughed it was to mock her, and it wasn't hard to realize there was no true amusement or happiness behind the sound. This felt so utterly different, and yet it made her heart skip a beat.
She was soon back to normal however, snapped back into the moment they were sharing, when he started playing with her breasts. She didn't dare make a sound, not even to moan, as she kissed him back. There were a multitude of humans right down the stairs who could easily hear them, and if one of those were the wrong human she dared not think about the consequences.
Her expressions changed rapidly from that of pure surprise, pure bliss and pure pleasure, and though she dared not tell him out loud how she felt, a soft hand caressing his cheek as she stared deeply into his eyes should tell him more than anyone ought to know about her.
It was hard for her to admit, even to herself, but she could not deny how much she had truely grown to care for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beating our Hearts   Beating our Hearts - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beating our Hearts
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next