Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision Empty
PostSubject: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:57 am

Azazel headed towards the crypt, seeing Rin walk past him as he was about to go down the stairs. He glanced after the black-eyed demon, shrugging as he went on. When he reached the end of the stairs a familiar stench of drying blood and guts met him. This time it was fresher somehow. He looked down, seeing fairly fresh body ripped into shreds. He smirked, looking up seeing Lilith getting dressed. "I see you don't wait around to establish your dominance." He said walking closer to her, hearing the squishy sound of blood under his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:08 am

She watched Rin go with a smile from ear to ear. Sex always put her in a good mood. Sex after a kill made her delirious with glee. Funny how that delirium can be dulled with the emergence of one yellow eyed bastard. HEr white orbs flitted from Rin to the descending Azazel who trod through the remains of Jane, her first human sacrafice, that hadn't quite made it into the main part of the Cathedral.

She heaved a heavy sigh, adjusting her dress "No it doesn't, that I had to establish it at all is shocking" she sneered "now what do you want? I am in an extremely good mood and your presence is ruining that" she sounded like a child as she huffed and pouted and crossed her arms across her chest. Her human heart was still racing slightly and the back of he neck was still damp with sweat. Why did Azazel have to show up and ruin her post-coitus bliss!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hannahtheuncool?feature=mhee
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:29 am

He smirked, seeing her childish, but angry face. He kept walking towards her, stopping infront of her. "The fact you had to establish it is your own doing. Do not blame us for your own short comings." He said in a smooth voice. She reeked of sex, so he connected the spots between her and Rins face. "So dear old Rin finally got laid, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:39 am

"My short comings" she placed her hand flat to her chest "You lot are the ones that scurried like roaches when the ceiling collapsed, I shouldn't have to stoop so low as to prove myself to pions like you! I am Lillith, the first and your superior, you shoudl respect that" she pushed him lightly on the shoulder as she moved past him, her skirts trailing through the blood on the stone cold floor.

She eyed the stairs where Rin had been moments ago and cocked her head over her sholder, moving towards Azazel once more, whisperin gin his ear "Jealos are we?" her voice velvetine as she purred "It's really none of your concern Azazel what Rin's sexual activities entail or who they are with or...how often they come about!" she rubbed her temples "Now was their something you wanted or do you thrive on pissing me off?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:14 am

He arched his eyebrows. "Don't say you have been in charge this whole time. I have barely seen you around here and the fact that this mission got us trapped here, and by all means that is your fault." He felt her punch on his shoulder and snorted a laugh. "I have my own fuck buddy if you are interested in knowing. And yes, I do enjoy pissing you off." He said grinning wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:22 am

She struck him hard on the face "How dare you question me! While you've been lording around, taking pets" she hissed "I've been trying to figure a way out and none of you have been any help, so don't dare put the blame on me, the Catherdral collapsing was not part of the plan!"

She shuddered "someone would willing fuck you? HA! That's laughable, poor sod must be blind, deaf and dumb" she sneered eyeing him up and down "didn't think you had a dick Azazel" levelling him with a dead pan stare "you certainly don't have any balls!"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:33 am

His head was snapped to the side by the force of her slap. He quickly grabbed her wrist, turning his yellow eyes to look at her. "First of all. Thomas is not my pet. He is just a human I was going to use for information, and then kill him when he became useless. Secondly, I only toy with him now because he betrayed me." He squeesed her wrist tighter, almost wanting to break it off. "Thirdly, your Rin and Cali are not doing any better. Rin has the little huntress girl and Cali has the pretty blonde." He chuceled in between sentences. "And trust me, they are much more gentle with their pets than I am with mine." He threw her hand out of his grip, making her stumble backwards a little. "And I can see now why Adam didn't want you." He spat an insult at her.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:41 am

She hissed as he took her wrist, not because it hurt, but because he was touching her, he was stopping her from clawing those yellow eyes out !"Say what you will humans are good for nothing" she spat as she pushed her back, she had to steady herself.
"What!" she spat, her eyes glowing fierce and white "How dare you insinuate that my chosen would be stupid enough" she laughed "to keep pets!" she strode towards him pushing him flat on the chest "Cali is playing the part of a human to get me information that will help me get out of her and Rin, Rin knows better! Deceit is an ugly colour on you Azazel"

but her doubts were raised once more and by that yellow eyed bastard of all people. She kept her cool nonetheless, striking him harder than the first time at his final jibe "I didn't want Adam! I submit to NO man you wretched yellow eyed bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:54 am

He chuceled. "Oh yes. First Cali stops me from killing the damn blonde, and now she has the nave to say that she is using that damn puppy for information!? Please, the blonde is always getting into trouble. And as for Rin, I'm not so sure about him, but he is not killing her I know that much. The little huntress got so scared when I ruffed her a little. In my books Rin has been treating her with silk gloves."

He laughed at her after she slapped him again. That just made him want to press on. "Oh, but you were easily replaced. By Eve. A woman who would submit. Now... don't tell me that irks you a bit."
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:00 am

She omitted a low guttural growl as she clasped her hands around Azazels throat "I don't believe you...Cali is a fool but she's not that thick, she knows better and Rin...no not Rin...Rin is my...my" she squeezed tighter.

The panic set in. The doubt returned. Everything she feared, being lied to ad abandoned by Rin, of all people, was it coming true?

Squeezing tighter "THEN SHE WAS A FOOL! No SMART woman would ever submit to a man, she was an idiot and SECOND to me, I was the greatest woman ever created, Lucifer saw that when he took me as his FIRST demon"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:20 am

He was a bit surprised for her to grab him by the throath. He just listened to her talk, feeling her fingernails dig into his throath as she squeesed tighter. He looked into her white eyes, seeing alot of repressed anger, and hurt. His mind started to tic away, thinking wether he should keep insulting her or not. Then again, if she was this much upset, he could drive her off the edge. But then again that could backfire so bad. He decided that it could be usefull to get some ammunition first. "Are you done?" He asked calmly, wheezing it out, feeling the pressure on his throath.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:33 am

She snarled as she let go raising her hands in the air in mock surrender but her anger subsided little "No!" she huffed stepping away from him "now fuck off, you've succeeded in ruining my mood!" she turned her back on him crossing her arms and biting her lip as doubt filled her mind and she longer to be able to purge herself of these petty niggling human sentiments but they crawled under her skin and nested there.

Breathing in deeply, she steadied her nerves and realised Azazel was still there, she cocked her head over her shoulder "what do you want Azazel?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:53 am

He rubbed his neck when she let her go, staying right there eventhough she wanted him to leave.

"what do you want Azazel?" He smirked. "For one thing, I want to cause trouble, chaos if you will. I have been out of comission for too long it seems." He paused for a little while, letting her do her own conclusions. "I'll support you." He said shortly. Letting her do what ever conclusion she wanted of that. He would support her for as long as he could profit from it.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:02 am

She rolled her eyes as he rambled on. Just like any demon really. She had heard it all before.

But she had never heard that.

She had never expected to hear that...from him.

She turned her body to face him, her arms dropped to her sides, her jaw hung slack and her eyes wide in shock "Y-you'll" she pointed at him "s-support me?" she pressed her hand flat to her chest and was silent for a moment before she broke into fits of laughter, clutching her sides "you are a lot of things Azazel" she panted "I didn't think funy was one of them" she looked at him, the serious expression on his face "Oh my...you're serious" she composed herself "what is with the sudden change of heart...we both know that we loath eachother, have done for centuries" she edged closer to him "what is it humans say, if it's not broke don't fix it?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:09 am

He smirked. "Fine, if you think you can keep your little throne from crumbeling from under you by all means decline my offer for help." He said turning to walk towards the stairs. "But you know I have Adirel on my side, and I can keep those unruly brats of yours in a leash too if I want to. I do not want your throne, I don't need it. I am just betting on the winner." He said waiting if she would take the bait or not.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:16 am

She thought about it for a moment. Azazel would be a most valuable and powerful ally. The relationship would be fraught with cynicism and doubt but having him on her side...

"Wait" she caught up to him, yanking him back and pressing him firm to the wall, catching his face in her hands and staring at him "You mean it, you would aid me with no intent to overthrow me?" she paused "Just because you don't want to be on the loosing side?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:42 am

He held back his smirk. She was easy to manipulate. He felt her push him against the wall and grab his face like some bitch of hers. "I mean it. Don't you start calling me a liar too." He paused for a minute, moistening his lips before speaking again. "I do not wish to lead. I can have a few subordinates in my corner, but no, I will not have any desire to lead the demons." He decided to left out the part that he wanted to see her on her knees, but that would not help his case.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:56 am

She loosened her grip on his face, running her finger along his stubbled jawline for a moment "Fine" she mutter "but I don't trust you, honest as you are I don't trust you Azazel, that..you will have to earn" she smiled turning and walking away from him "I settle for blood sacrifices and small children" she laughed in the din "so...do we have a deal then?" she placed her and out for him to shake it
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:06 am

He kept controlling his face, not wanting to show how much he didn't like her touching him. "Works well with me." He said pushing himself off the wall. He looked at her hand before he took it, shaking it to seal the deal. "A deal." He let go of her hand shortly.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:09 am

"Good" she brushed her hand on her skirt, she didn't particularly like touching him "but lets keep this between you and me, Ok" she walked away from him eyes on the stairs "I feel like a walkabout" she mused "oh you can go now, I'm done with you, for the moment"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:23 am

He smirked. "Why? Are you ashamed?" He rolled his eyes. "As you wish, I will not say a word." He looked at the stairs, deciding he would take his leave for now. "Well I will see you around I suppose." He headed up the stairs, out of the crypt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision   Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby you have a dark soul. Luckily I have night vision
Page 1 of 1