Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Soul Filled With Sin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xCinderella

xCinderella

A Soul Filled With Sin  Empty
PostSubject: A Soul Filled With Sin    A Soul Filled With Sin  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:32 am

Cinderella slowly walked into the sitting room. She felt weak and light-headed, but mostly she felt
im-pure. She no longer felt the innocence she used to.
She sat down on a small chair and buried her face in her arms. This can't be happening, this is all wrong.
Cindy was so distracted, she didn't see Proteus approach her.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Filled With Sin    A Soul Filled With Sin  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:50 am

Proteus walked into the sitting room, he had noticed Cindy entering as well and had followed her with a smile, but his smile had disappeared as soon as he saw her bury her face into her arms.
"Hey, are you ok?" he asked in a worried voice approaching her and touching lightly her arm
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Filled With Sin    A Soul Filled With Sin  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:00 am

Cindy looked up, surprised from his visit.
"Yeah, um, I'm fine," she said calmly, sitting up straight. "Just tired."
Except, she wasn't fine. She was nothing near fine. She wouldn't admit her
weakness to Proteus though, so she kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Filled With Sin    A Soul Filled With Sin  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:16 am

Proteus looked at her: was she really fine? maybe she was really only tired... but he felt like it wasn't the truth "Well... if you wanna talk, however, just know that i would listen" he replied with a soft smile: he couldn't actually know if she was lying or not, but however he wanted to point that he would have been there for her
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Filled With Sin    A Soul Filled With Sin  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 am

Cindy smiled a bit. "Thank you," she said softly.
She scooted over a bit, and motioned for him to come sit next to her.
"So," she started, trying to get her mind off things. "What have you been up to lately?"
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Filled With Sin    A Soul Filled With Sin  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 am

"Oh, nothing important... I still have to talk to your uncle, i've met him but there was a girl that i've found that needed to talk to him, so i've had to wait." He replied with a smile, sitting next to her "And you?"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Filled With Sin    A Soul Filled With Sin  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:59 am

"I see," she said blankly.
She then returned to looking down at her lap. "I just- I um- I just Miriam a bit," she said,
bending the truth.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Filled With Sin    A Soul Filled With Sin  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am

He nodded at her words, still looking at her with a smile "So... what were you thinking to do now?"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Filled With Sin    A Soul Filled With Sin  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:30 am

Cindy smiled back, but her head still felt light. She rubbed her eyes, trying to keep herself awake.
The demon blood must've had an effect on her. She slowly closed her eyes and let her head fall on his shoulder,
completely ignoring his question. She felt so tired and weak. She had no idea what was happening to her, but
at the moment, all she wanted to do was sleep.

After a few minutes, Cindy was so asleep it was like she was unconscious. Just delicately hanging on top
of Proteus.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Filled With Sin    A Soul Filled With Sin  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:40 am

When he noticed how much tired Cinderella seemed, he frowned a bit "Cinderella, are you ok? Don't you wanna rest a bit?" but it seemed like she couldn't hear him. When she rested her head on his shoulder at the beginning he was really surprise, and scolded mentally himself to thanks God for that un-waited contact. Oh, she was so beautiful... he tried to ask her once more, but she had fallen asleep... Being careful to not disturb her or wake her up, he raised and took her in his arms, carrying her to her room and putting her on her bed, covering carefully her. He looked her with a soft glance: she was so beautiful... he was almost tempted to kiss her forehead, but he didn't... he couldn't take advantage from her tiredness, then he sighed and went to the kitchen to take some water, but the intention was to come back soon to her to be sure she was fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Filled With Sin    A Soul Filled With Sin  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Soul Filled With Sin
Page 1 of 1