Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cries at Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Cries at Night Empty
PostSubject: Cries at Night   Cries at Night EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:45 am

He reached the Sanctuary, and although he checked there were no devils traps on the ground or humans lying in wait, he was still hesistant as they moved out.
He quickly hurried up to the entrance of the Rectory, lying her down. 'I can't go any further' he said, although he had no idea where he could go now. Every single one of the demons he had any form of an alliance with, as Cali had rightly said, he had lost. 'Don't come looking for me' he said, seriously. He had no idea if he would be allowed out of the sight of another demon after today. 'The blood should help' he mumbled. He was already regretting it in case she grew addicted, but he was sure in her state she would have greater things to deal with.
Shooing her on, he waited for her to leave, knowing he may still have to guard her otherwise. A demon could be in wait, for both of them.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Cries at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cries at Night   Cries at Night EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 am

When he put her down she struggled to stay on her feet, but by some miracle her legs did not fail her.
The pain was still incredible, and the tears were still fresh in her eyes as she looked upon him, feeling her mind a lot clearer now than it had been, if not still blurry. She understood enough not to hate him, though the rage still swelled inside of her, and the jealousy stung her chest greatly, almost more than her physical wounds which seemed impossible. She wouldn't ask, or even dignify it with words, she just let a hand pathetically cling to his shirt.
She didn't want him to leave, though he had to. She couldn't know where he would go, and surely neither could he. There was nowhere to go for him now, and she dreaded she would soon await the same destiny if Proteus were to rat her out. This had been a foolish decision, yet she couldn't make herself regret it now that she looked upon him, feeling his hard, heaving chest beneath her fingertips.
"Where will you go?" she fought out with a hoarse, heavy voice. It was still hard for her to speak, but at least she was able to.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Cries at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cries at Night   Cries at Night EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:21 am

He turned back, but only momentarily. They were too close to the humans to do anything, and he would not stay longer than necessary.
'I'll be fine' he said back, not fully answering her question but in all honesty he didn't know. 'Avoiding them I assume' he smiled weakly, feeling for his knife in his belt for reassurance. At least he had got one weapon for himself, rather than remaining defenceless. 'Can't kill me, thats all that counts' he said, nodding his head as if to convince himself. 'Now I really can't stay- please go before someone shows up' he said.
He knew that if anyone saw them now then they would both be in even more trouble, and he desperately hoped she would listen. Her wounds were bad enough- really she could not wait either. She could get medical attention in there. 'They all want you dead- I don't care what you think but you won't be able to contend with them, so stay where you are and let me try and deal with this.' He hoped she would listen, but he had nothing to lose by comparison to her.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Cries at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cries at Night   Cries at Night EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:25 am

She wanted to argue with him, but she lacked the strength to do so, her eyes slightly moving backwards in her skull several times as he spoke, revealing how close she was to fainting, or how close she had been to worse. She reluctantly let go of his shirt, and steadied herself at the frame of the door to the rectory instead. Incapable of speaking more than absolutely necessary she simply nodded, taking a step inside the rectory, and looking back at him uncertainly. She was still mad at him, more than she could utter in words, but this was not the time for a petty fight.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Cries at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cries at Night   Cries at Night EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:56 am

He didn't turn back to look at her, as if that would just distract her longer, and quickly snuck away from where he had first come. There was rubble he could hide near, but under no circumstances would he go back where Cali was. Not immeadiately. It was best to lie low whilst he could, unfortunately being therefore close to the human base, but if he remained out of sight then no one would notice.
He was unsure how long it was best to wait, but he himself was still injured and needed to rest. As he crept into the alcove, he sighed and sat in the shadows, being careful not to be noticed as he finally relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cries at Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cries at Night   Cries at Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Cries at Night
Page 1 of 1