Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look into the mirror of your soul

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xCinderella

xCinderella

Look into the mirror of your soul Empty
PostSubject: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:00 am

Cinderella led Miriam up to her room. "Here we are," she said, unlocking her bedroom door with a key she hid in her sock.
Her room was small but cozy feeling. She went straight to a dresser and pulled out a decent t-shirt for her to wear.
"Tell me if this fits," she said, handing it to her. "You can change in my bathroom right there."
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:10 am

As soon as Miriam was inside the door, she let her blade and bag down on the floor.
She wasn't shy around Cinderella, she was a girl herself, and had seen everything Miriam's body had to offer. It was the guys she had been worried about, she still shuddered at the thought of their eyes on her. However, Cinderella couldn't have bothered her less.
"Thanks," she said simply and pulled the T-shirt over her head, not bothering taking it into the bathroom.
It wasn't a perfect fit, but it was a fit, and that's all that mattered to her now.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:28 am

Cinderella closed the drawer and sat down at her bed.
"Are you okay Miriam? I worry about you," she said calmly.
Cindy honestly wanted to know. She felt as if she didn't care much to the people of the town.
She wanted to get to know them better, befriend them, and gain their trust.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:47 am

"I'm fine," she said and laughed it off, even though her wounds suggested otherwise. Most of them were still bleeding from where Rin had cut her, but she could barely even feel it next to the undying guilt and embarrasment that came with the memories of what they had done. Disgust welled up inside of her and more than anything she wanted to throw up. And still, she already longer to be under him again..
"Fine," she repeated, mostly to convince herself than to convince Cinderella, as she herself sat down next to her. She just didn't want to go back out, not yet. There were demons out there. And so far she hadn't been able to exorcise a single one.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:14 am

Cinderella saw that she wasn't "fine". She knew Miriam was hurt someway, but she didn't know how.
She slightly hugged her a bit, but very softly since she didn't know her still that well.
"Miriam.." she said, turning Miriam's chin to face her. "You can tell anything.."
Suddenly, she saw the wounds on her neck. Cindy tilted her head a bit to more closely examine the cuts.
"You're hurt!" she cried running to the bathroom. She grabbed a towel and soaked it with water.
She returned to Miriam and gently placed it on her neck.
"Keep it here," she ordered, running back to the bathroom once more.
She came back with a medical kit. And once more looked at her cuts. "You might need stitches," she said
opening up the kit.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:32 am

Miriam didn't reject the towel, but as soon as Cinderella brought up stitches she shook her head.
"It's not that deep, it will heal on it's own," she said stubbornly. Not because she was particularly afraid of stitches. Pain she could handle. But being looked down on, feeling weak, depending on anyone, that she didn't like, so she flatly refused.
"But thank you," she said, struggling to smile at her. She had forced herself to say it mostly because she didn't want to be as rude to her as she had been to Proteus. None of them deserved it, and Cinderella was only trying to be nice.
"Keep a secret?" she laughed softly as she grabbed her bag and emptied it, revealing her two knives as well as the bigger blade that she carried on her arm as it was too big for the bag. She wouldn't show this to many, as she didn't trust a lot of people. But Cinderella she did.
"Up for a trade?" she asked laughing softly again. She had been dying for a waterbottle.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:37 am

Cinderella wrinkled her brow in disagreement, but since Miriam insisted.
She didn't want to force her. "A trade?" she asked curiously.
"What kind of trade?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:43 am

"Heh, I figured you might have a waterbottle, since you're Frollo's kid and all," she said, laughing shyly.
She knew Cinderella was Frollo's niese, but she had always acted more like his daughter, so that was what Miriam saw them as.
"And I might have one too many weapons," she hinted as she let her hand rub the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:56 am

Cindy eyed the weapons Miriam had laid down.
"You know I think I am running low on weapons," she said smiling.
She got up and walked to her bedroom closet.
She slowly opened it. Unlike normal young girls, who's closets would be filled with clothes,
hers was filled with supplies. She grabbed an empty bottle from the back and brought it out.
"Like this?" she asked, handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:23 am

The waterbottle was small, but it was perfect for Miriam. It wouldn't take up too much space in her bag (which barely even had any space left) and she really did not need that much water. For some reason she was reluctant to give away her two newer weapons, but instead picked up the little iron knife she had gotten from Frollo.
"Fair trade?" she asked with a smile, really wanting that waterbottle.
If necessary, she would be willing to part with her bigger blade, it was impractical anyway, but she had grown fond of it. Not only was it big and powerful, it was also a reminder of how she had first, successfully tricked a demon. The second one was a token of her escape.
Most of all, both of them reminded her of Rin... but she hadn't realized that yet.
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:52 pm

"It's perfect," she said slowly taking the knife. Holding it gave her so much power.
She was now controlling the balance of life and death. She loved the feeling.
She stood up and walked over to her night stand. She opened a drawer, but instead of placing
it inside of it, she taped it under where it couldn't easily be found.
"There," she said, closing it. "It's safe now."
She walked back over to Miriam and placed her hand on her arm.
"Anything else you need, hun?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:35 pm

She shook her head, in all honesty she shouldn't worry. Miriam had already proved that she could protect herself, she had already escaped 2 demon attacks and she was certain she could do it again if it came to that. Cinderella on the other hand...
"Worry about yourself," she said flatly, not meaning to be rude even if it sounded like it.
"You're Frollo's kid y'know... there will be demons coming for you," she said, looking away from Cinderella as she stood up and put her bag over her shoulder, picking up the bigger blade as well. She couldn't stay in there forever, even if it felt oddly safe and cosy.
"Just make sure you're prepared for it," she said, in a begging voice as she finally looked at Cinderella once more before leaving the room without even giving Cindy the chance to reply to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:34 am

Kaiani had left Frollo's company when she noticed the other door walking over she heard the women talking she couldn't hear what they said but she knew that she would have to hide. Which she did behind the door when she heard the woman leave. Well... well... opportunity beckons she moved out of her hiding spot to the door. Opening it as she slipped inside hiding her demon eyes for just a moment, she needed the element of surprise for this... when she saw the blond haired woman, young certainly not a wife.

"I-Im sorry to bother you, but Frollo sent me to check up on you"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:50 am

Cinderella stood up at the presence of the stranger. "Frollo did?" she asked looking at her.
The woman wasn't fimilar to her at all. "Why couldn't Frollo do so himself?" she didn't mean to sound rude,
but she was being cautious.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:03 am

Kaiani just shut the door behind her and locked it... a motion she didn't even bother hiding at all now the key point was that she was in. Grinning now "Because he's too busy to look after you, there's a demon in the rectory" and on that cue her normal human eyes shifted into black pools of soullessness as she quickly moved to grab Cinderella and force her against a wall with brute strength.

"If you scream.... ill not only kill you but I will murder every single soul that tries to save you" grinning at her "I have your precious Frollo, if you want to make sure he stays alive you will make sure to stay quiet "
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:09 am

Cinderella gasped when the woman threw her against the wall. She stayed quiet as ordered,
even if it meant harm to herself.
She would do anything to save her people.
The only thing on her mind at the moment, was the knife in the drawer. She tried to squirm and
get out of her grip, but it was too strong.
"What do you want from me?" she asked, her eyes and words filled with hate.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:19 am

Those black eyes traveled along Cinderella's form for a moment "... too young for a wife.... what are you to have a room up here? his daughter? his lover?.... I wouldn't be surprised, priests can have such sinful hearts" she mused for a moment but she new she couldn't take her sweet time like she wanted to "After all he did let in a demon, I even got the chance to strike a deal" warping the truth to twist the emotional knife in.

Kaiani gripped unto Cinderella's neck with her fear hand before letting go of her arm as she undid the bandage around her wounded hand showing off the healing wound "This wont do...." biting into her own flesh, tearing into the wound now causing it to bleed a steady stream. Licking the blood off her lips "What I want from you is simple little one.... I want your innocence"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 am

Cindy trembled when she spoke to her. Her voice so demonic, so evil. Cinderella tried to ignore most of what she was
saying until she got to the part about "striking a deal". A deal? Frollo would never make a deal with her.
She watched as the demon afflicted pain upon herself and let the blood fall.
Cindy was utterly disgusted. She watched her carefully as the demon licked her lips.

What she said made Cindy almost go into shock. It was like an unexpected knife had stabbed her fatally in the chest.
Innocence? She couldn't keep her eyes of her. What was she going to do to me?
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:36 am

Kaiani just grinned at her "Let's tip the scales shall we? After all.... its no fun if there is one pure soul left" her nails digging into Cindy's flesh to cause her to open her mouth before she forced the bleeding hand against her mouth "Don't worry it will only taste bad for just a little while"
Back to top Go down
xCinderella

xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:43 am

"No," she tried to cry. What she feared the most was now coming real.
She felt her nails dig into her skin, and tasted the rich and bitter blood going into her
mouth. She tried not to swallow, but it was either swallowing or breathing it in, so she obediently
followed her orders.
She finally swallowed it, and Cindy coughed in disgust.
"What the hell did you do to me?" she said, raising her voice.
Back to top Go down
Kaiani

Kaiani

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 am

With that Kaiana smiled only letting her go when she thought the girl had enough, and tossed Cinderelaa away from her to the bed "Don't worry... a steady diet and you will be purring like a kitten my dear, but until then... withdraw is going to start to hurt. I will find my way to the spire every night at midnight little one.... do not think this as a curse, it will make you stronger. You will be able to protect everyone you care about.... think about it, someone to defeat the demons. A while of this and perhaps you could even kill me for doing this to you. But until then of course you will still be as weak and pathetic as you are now. Do you like this feeling?" grinning at her now as she moved to the door wiping off her lips "I've given you a gift"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look into the mirror of your soul   Look into the mirror of your soul Empty

Back to top Go down

Look into the mirror of your soul
Page 1 of 1