Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon's Don't Usually Flee: Hurt Pride

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cali

Cali

Demon's Don't Usually Flee: Hurt Pride Empty
PostSubject: Demon's Don't Usually Flee: Hurt Pride   Demon's Don't Usually Flee: Hurt Pride EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:59 am

As Rin dragged Cali away from the Rectory hall and into the entrance wing, she struggled to free her arm from his grip. She was not best pleased, she had failed Lilith and allowed Miriam to escape, it seemed that none of her plans had succeeded thus far because of that human. She would get her revenge sooner or later.

"Rin. My arm?" Cali turned to face him as his hand was still clutched onto her wrist, ensuring she didn't run off and 'fuck things up' again. Her tone was not pleasant, she was still frustrated and therefore ultimately still in bitch mode.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Don't Usually Flee: Hurt Pride   Demon's Don't Usually Flee: Hurt Pride EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:23 am

He turned to her. 'If Lillith wasn't wrapped around your little finger you would not be here now.. I would have personally took that spell off the little witch and sent you back myself!' he glared, tired and annoyed that his time with Lillith had been interrupted for nothing, along with the fact that Kaiani had made a fool out of him.
'Now.. you ok?' he said, turning back to her. 'I guess if you are still alive we might as well make sure this doesn't happen again.'
Rih quickly gave her a once-over, making sure nothing too serious had been inflcted. He made sure he didn't hold back around her wound, making her wince on purpose, however ultimately she was fine, much to his dismay.
He noticed Lillith coming after them. He pushed Cali towards her. 'Make sure you don't end up surrending to much for this one' he said, annoyed, before walking away from all the demons. 'Oh, and don't follow me.. unlike someone I can handle myself..'
He was fed up with them right now, mortified that a mistake had been made on his watch, and frustrated Lillith had not supported him.
He made his way up the stairs to the Spire, planning on doing a little search himself. He didn't want there to be any chance a human could suprise them. He picked up one of Alastair's weapons that had been left on the floor after they attacked Cali on the way- long and thin and sharp, probably made from a candle-stick of somekind. Therefore he was prepared for demon or human.
There were many stairs and as he got higher they became more difficult to pass. However eventually he reached the top, onlooking the bell tower- or at least the remnants of it.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Don't Usually Flee: Hurt Pride   Demon's Don't Usually Flee: Hurt Pride EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:32 am

Lillith rolled her eyes and just shook her head as she looked at Rin when he left- She knew that he would come back sooner or later. Right now she just thought about Kaiani, and what she had to do so that she would respect her more. Maybe throw her across the room a few times?! No, but she would never let her think that she's better than her. Kaiani should know her place- just like the other Demons around here..
Lillith crossed her arms with a sigh before she glanced at Cali that was infront of her.
"Great plan...." She said blankly, but a bit sarcastically before she looked away again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hannahtheuncool?feature=mhee
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Don't Usually Flee: Hurt Pride   Demon's Don't Usually Flee: Hurt Pride EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Cali grimaced towards Rin, she certainly wasn't in the mood for his games and she shook herself away from him once he had finished checking her over. "I'm fine." She snapped before turning away. When he pulled her in front of Lilith, she blushed and looked at her feet, she did not think she would ever regain the pride she had lost after that. Nevertheless, it was Lilith's sarcastic tone that hurt her the most as she stood there. "I'm going to go find something useful to do.." Cali sighed, it was then she wondered where Rin had gone. Not that she missed him, she was merely bored and currently hurt by Lilith's tone. Keeping her eyes on the floor and avoiding looking at Lilith, she turned and followed in the direction that Rin had disappeared off to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon's Don't Usually Flee: Hurt Pride   Demon's Don't Usually Flee: Hurt Pride Empty

Back to top Go down

Demon's Don't Usually Flee: Hurt Pride
Page 1 of 1