Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel and demons

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Azazel ran after Aurora with Adirel in his toe. He saw her running towards the crypt in the entrance wing. "You should have dealt with me while you had the chance little rabbit." He said smirking as he ran and grabbed Aurora by the wrist.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Aurora tried to run faster as she gasped when Azazel grabbed her wrist. Okay..This is my death.. she though as her eyes widen.
''L-let me go. I-I spared your life..Be grateful.'' She tried to get out of his grip. ''I-I could have killed y-you..'' She really tried to try to make him release her, Even though her prayers seemed to go up in smoke..
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:11 pm

He smirked amused. "With what? You couldn't even decide what to do to me." He snatched the bag of salt from her and threw it far away from them.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Aurora looked helpless at the bag of salt he threw away from her. She struggled some more trying to get away. ''Let go!'' She exclaimed.
She kicked his leg. Not that it was of much use, But it was worth the try. ''I never hurt you as much as you did to me so you have no reason to hurt me. LET GO!''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:54 pm

He chuceled. "That was obviously a mistake from your side baby girl. Demons don't feel mercy." He pushed his face closer to the girls, so she would see the bottomless pits of his yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Aurora widen her eyes, As she was more terrified than ever. ''P-Please let me live..I'll do anything you want just don't kill me...'' She begged, As she stopped struggling. It was of no use to fight against him. Looking around. There was no way to escape..
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:44 pm

He arched his eyebrow. "What could you do? The way you are groveling for your life suggests that you would betray me in a heartbeat." He growled.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:48 pm

''Anything..'' She said as her eyes did show fear. ''I-I won't betray y-you..Just let me live p-please..'' She begged again. Shivering from fear.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:21 am

He smirked grabbing her closer he took a hold of her thumb. "Then I shall use you to lure dear old Thomas here. Do you think he can hear you scream?" He twisted on her thumb breaking it. He let out a low chuckle as she screamed in pain.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:23 am

Aurora widen her eyes as he grabbed her closer to him, Screaming in pain as he twisted her thumb. Thomas couldn't hear her..Only if he would have been foolish enough to follow her. ''Monster..'' she whispered. As she punched him in the face, Making him release her she quickly turned around starting to run again.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:30 am

He ran after her, grabbing hold of her golden hair, pulling her back against him. He grabbed both of her wrists tightly. "You said anything. Don't go back on your word now dearest." He locked eyes with Adirel. "My friend here wasn't pleased when you threw salt in her eyes. One word from me and she could slash your pretty little face."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:35 am

''N-No!'' She exclaimed as Azazel pulled her back. With widen eyes she looked at the female demon. As tears started to form into her eyes. ''I-I'm S-sorry...'' She said stuttering as she let her head sank down. Why was she always in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:42 am

Adirel smirked as she watched the whole scene, before Azazel put the little spotlight on her. Her eyes looked at the blonde haired girl, her eyes narrowing as they turned black. She walked to her, "I don't really forgive.." She said, before gripping the girl's face, "Be grateful i'm not going to hurt you..yet.." She smirked more, before throwing her head to the right, "And ever throw salt in my eyes again, I'll tear you apart, limb. By. Limb."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:51 am

Azazel grinned as he watched the two of them. He couldn't hear anyone coming to them. "Maybe he didn't hear." He reached for Auroras broked thumb, twisting it again.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:53 am

Aurora bit her lip hard as Adirel approached her. She could say that she was lucky...But than when Azazel twisted her thumb again she bit her lip so hard it almost bled. ''He isn't near here..'' She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:57 am

Adirel smirked a sadistic smirk as she watched Aurora's face contort in pain. She looked up at Azazel, "Or..maybe she should scream louder.." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:10 am

Azazel leaned into Auroras ear. "My thoughts exactly." He bit down on her earlobe hard, tasting the blood in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:22 am

Aurora screamed as he bit her ear. ''S-Stop..'' She struggled some more. As she glared at Adirel. She wished that Azazel would lose his grip...Than maybe she could get her bottle of holy water she had hidden in her pocket.

(OOC: No you cannot magically see this bottle and take it from her.)
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:17 am

Thomas sighed as he looked around.
The rectory was only a few feet away but he couldn't go back without Aurora.
Where had she gone?
He sighed again and began a search for her heading toward the nave.

It wasn't long before he heard a faint cry.
Damnit! AURORA!!
With incredible speed, he dashed toward the sound of her screams.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Azazel

Azazel

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:21 am

Azazel lifted his gaze. "Aaah, see it worked." He moved Auroras wrists so that he could hold them both with one hand. He let the fingers of his free hand touch her bleeding hear and spread the blood on her cheek. "Good girl."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:26 am

Aurora heard footsteps, She looked towards the sound and saw Thomas. ''T-Thomas.'' She did not know whether to be happy or be afraid. As she moved her head away from Azazel's hand. Shivering a little as he called her good girl.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:36 am

Thomas bolted into the entrance wing, crouching out of breath.
Oh thank God she's alive!
How many times was he going to think that?
"Azazel, let her go," he gasped out, bending over as he tried to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:40 am

He grinned wickedly at Thomas. "What do I get if I do? You of all people should know I demand a trade." He chuckeled in a low tone as he licked Aurora's blood from his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:59 am

Aurora bit her lip. As she tried to make eye contact with Thomas. As she looked at her pocket. Trying to explain Thomas she had something useful still in her pocket. As she than looked up at Azazel. Looking back at Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:16 am

Thomas looked up into Aurora's eyes.
He got the message but there were 2 demons he would have to fool to get to that pocket.
He glanced at Adirel and then at Azazel and finally at Aurora and then, an idea came to him.
"Well maybe I don't care about her anymore. I'm tired of doing trades and I'm even more tired of saving her ass."
He smirked and slowly approached them. "But you know, there is something I've always wanted to do."
He leaned into Aurora and kissed her neck as he slowly pulled out the water bottle.

Before either demon could react, he dashed the holy water into Azazel's face.
Thomas yanked Aurora away from him and splattered salt in front of them, making a small barrier to ward off the demons.
"Now," Thomas began as he pulled out the exorcism spell and handed to Aurora.
"We could exorcise you on the spot unless you turn coward and run.
But you two seem to have a lot of pride and that option could be an unlikely choice.
So, Azazel, here's the trade. Let us leave alive, no following and we'll spare you, two."
He flashed the bottle of holy water so they both can see it. "And no sneaky stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel and demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel and demons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next