Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cali

Cali

Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:35 am

Cali had avoided Lilith for the past few days, trying to gather her thoughts on the events that had occurred recently. She was torn but knew Lilith would be the most sensible option. Was that it though? She was just the safest bet. Aurora made her feel alive, happy and there was passion. Even if the human couldn't see it, it was clearly there. As Lia, she loved her, if they were human she would have furthered her advances. As a demon, she couldn't let herself get too close. It could be dangerous for both of them.

Coward Cali, you are such a coward.

Cali needed to stop running from her heart, she needed to embrace her feelings, but how was that possible when she was stuck in demonic form?
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:22 am

Aurora had ran the wrong way, After the destruction she seemed so disorientated. As Aurora tried to find her way back to the safe and sound part of the church. A figure had caught her eye. As she had gotten closer she realized it was Lia. ''LIA!'' She yelled as she ran towards the girl. Wrapping her arms around Lia. In a friendly hug. ''Oh I'm so glad you are safe! I've tried to find you for so long.''
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:42 am

Just as her head spun over her problems, her body was spun round as one of them embraced her into a hug. Yet her mouth automatically formed a smile, her arms relaxed around her waist and her eyes met Aurora's. Somehow, she was so at peace with the woman.

"The feeling is mutual," Cali smiled softly, wishing that she were in actual fact the girl Aurora thought she was. That she was Lia. Then her torment wouldn't exist and she could be with her without fear. She pressed a small kiss in the crease where her lips met her cheek before they broke apart. "It has been too long dear."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:58 am

Aurora tensed when she felt Lia kiss her cheek? Was it her cheek? Or was it on her lips? She looked at Lia with widen eyes. She than smiled. ''It sure has been too long...Are you okay?'' She examined Lia's body for as far as she could. No new wounds? Nothing that could have possibly hurt her? ''Nothing hurt you did it?'' She looked into the girls eyes.

She had never seen that hurt in someone's eye's. Lia seemed really hurt someone, But yet happy as well.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:11 am

Cali's heart twisted as she heard the concern in Aurora's voice, it made her long for her ever more. To be human, to be with her, to claim her as hers sexually and romatically and forever.

"Are you okay?" Cali dismissed Aurora's concern for herself with a small shake of the head before running her fingers across Aurora's neck to her chest area. Brushing her fingers over the most sensitive part with a dazed expresssion. Yet, part of her knew she could never have her. She was always so close to her but so far away at the same time.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:20 am

Aurora didn't understand. Why did Lia ask her if she was okay? Lia was the one in danger, Not her. Aurora had not demons chasing her. Aurora tensed again, Feeling Lia touch her neck. She blushed, What was she doing? Gasping, ''W-what are you doing..?'' She asked as her nerves started to kick into her.

Aurora stepped back slightly. Looking at Lia with a confused face.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 am

"N-nothing," Cali's eyes widened as she realise the reprocussions of her actions. She had wanted to, but shouldn't have moved so quickly. She stepped back herself in a mixture of horror and disbelief. She was a demon. She needed to stop whatever game she was playing. Now.

"I'm sorry," Cali blinked slowly before turning her back on Aurora, getting her breathing back under control and trying to get her thoughts straight.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:59 am

Aurora didn't understand, not at all. And when Lia turned her back at her and said sorry she was even more confused. What was Lia sorry about? "Ehm lia.." She placed her hand on Lia's shoulder walking around her. "I'm sorry If I upsetted you in anyway.." She looked into Lia's eyes. The place where the girl had touched her wasn't really apropriate, but why would she appolygise?

It wasn't a big deal was it?
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:35 am

"No of course not," Cali couldn't help but break a smile at her naivety, she could never upset her like that. That wasn't it, it was herself. It was herself that was upsetting her. The fact she was a monster, it would be so much easier if she didn't feel the pain of it but unlike most, she did. She felt the pain of being a monster which made her weak, she still had some emotions and those emotions were attaching themselves to Aurora.

"I just, your just," Cali's words tangled in her mouth as she debated how to speak aloud what she had to say. "Your special to me."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:50 am

Aurora smiled. Good she wasn't upset by her. Aurora didn't really know what to say though. Lia seemed really in thoughts. But her smile grew bigger when she heard that she was special to Lia. She hugged Lia. ''You are special to me too Lia. That's not something to be upset about is there?'' She asked as she hugged Lia close before letting go. Smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:55 am

"There is when you mean more to me than you should, than is safe for either of us," Cali lingered with the hug, giving her time to play a little with Aurora's hair and trace her fingers down her back before they pulled apart. Her smile was infectous and Cali found herself grinning playfully back, waiting for the weight of her words to hit her. Would she understand what she meant by that? That she cared for her as more than a friend?
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:58 am

Aurora didn't completely understand Lia's words. On a romantic matter she wasn't so experienced. Well..Not at all actually. She blinked as he smile faded. ''Ehm..What you mean?'' Friendship was safe right? What was wrong with that..? So Lia saw her as her bestfriend? So..? What did she mean by that? What was it that was so dangerous than..? Aurora took Lia's hand as she looked into the girls eyes.

''I don't understand. So you mean to you I'm your best friend? Is that what you're trying to say?''
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 am

"I'm trying to say..." Cali fumbled for words as Aurora clutched onto her hand, her cheeks flushed with embarassment and longing. Actions speak louder than words. Pulling her close, Cali kissed her once more, a kiss of passion, of long-awaited yearning that was unleashed when their lips met. She wanted her more than anything, yet her instincts screamed how much she couldn't have her. She never would be able to, unless both Cali and Aurora left everything they knew to be together.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:21 am

Aurora frowned a little when Lia didn't seem to get out of her words. But she was more than surprised as she felt Lia's lips on hers. It felt strange, but good. She stayed in the kiss longer than she actually should. As she pulled away she looked into Lia's eyes. A blush on her face. As she looked down Awkwardly. ''Oh..'' She didn't know how to react to that..

What was she suppose to say..?
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:25 am

Cali watched Aurora's reaction uncertainly but intently, she wanted to know how she felt, what she was thinking but apart from the clear awkward silence, there was nothing. She sighed a bit her lip a little, she didn't know what to do now her feelings were out in the open, it was hard and difficult for Aurora to comprehend, she had to understand that. Yet, some part of her wanted Aurora to leap into her arms and say nothing else mattered as long as they had each other. Her eyes studied the ground.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:42 am

Aurora sighed. As she looked up, Soft and gently wrapping her arms around Lia's waist. Trying to give her a comforting hug. Still unsure what to say. ''I..Didn't..Know...Y-You...I-I mean..'' Aurora sighed again. She was so bad at this, What was she suppose to say? Suppose to do..? She let her hand softly caress Lia's back in a comforting matter. She softly pulled out of the hug to look into Lia's eyes.

Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:52 am

Shives ran through Cali's body at Aurora's touch, she longed to be close to her, press into her and claim her as hers. Yet, something stopped her. Maybe it was Lilith, for fear of what she'd do to them, or maybe it was fear of how Aurora would react. She wasn't sure. All she knew was that she wanted it but couldn't go there. Instead, she just leant her head on Aurora's shoulder and soaked into her comforting gestures. "Thankyou," She managed to murmur.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:11 am

Thank her..? For what..? Aurora sighed. Maybe it was better not to put question marks on everything. It only made things worse. She kept caressing Lia's back in a comforting matter. As she moved her head to kiss Lia's cheek. ''Why thank me..? I'm the one making it worse isn't it?'' She blurted out. As she looked at Lia a little bit confused. What was new, She had been confused all this time.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:28 am

"For comforting me," Cali smiled at her naive confusion, there was so much she didn't know. Yet that was part of what made her special, part of what made her care for her. It was bliss being with her because there was no presumptions or judgments, just simplicity. The simplicity of caring. "I wouldn't ever want to not feel the way I do about you Aurora, I don't want my feelings to go away or disappear, so no, your not making it worse."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:52 am

''You are confusing me..'' She admitted with a weak smile. She gently moved Lia off her shoulder she brushed over Lia's cheek with her thumb. ''But that's okay..'' She grinned, As she felt bad though. She kind of rejected Lia..But yet Lia didn't give up or so..? Aurora did feel some sort of urge. It was strange. Like she wanted to hold Lia. And comfort her all day. Ofcourse she had been caring most of the time. for everybody. But she wanted to comfort Lia even more. Making Lia feel good.

She seemed so hurt though, The look inside her eyes or so..Aurora couldn't lay her finger on it. But there was something. Aurora leaned her forehead against Lia's. ''Doesn't that hurt you than?''
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:58 am

"Yes, and no," Cali laughed lightly at Aurora's confused expression as her face widened into a smile. "You make me happy Aurora." She leant into her forehead as their lips brushed lightly against each others, Cali tried to resist the temptation to kiss her. It was clear she didn't want to from her shock and pulling away only moments before. Yet the tingling sensation had already risen into her stomach, the butterflies she hadn't got since been human. She pulled her closer and kissed her again. And again. And again. She couldn't get enough of her, her entire being wanted her.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:12 am

Aurora saw the wide smile on lia's face which made her happy. Aurora suddenly felt her lips brush against hers. It made her tense again. Suddenly Lia pulled her closer. Feeling the same soft lips meet her own lips again! And again.. Again... Aurora didn't.. She couldn't move.. What was Lia doing? She did like being kissed this pasionated, feeling loved. She was lying if she said that she didn't kiss back. But she disliked like the way that it felt a little bit forced a little. Aurora moved her head to the side. Causing Lia to plant a kiss on her cheek. Aurora turned her head back to look into Lia's eyes.
This time there was no confusion. Aurora understood it all... But wasn't it just pointless lust that was driving Lia?

Aurora took a step back out of Lia's hold. "I've already commited some sins...I don't want to be pushed away from god..if I wasn't with Thomas.." She sighed. As she took hold of the silver cross that Frollo had given her. "Thomas was already jealous.."
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:50 am

The fact Aurora kissed back slightly, made Cali's heart pound as she lost track of herself and kissed her more than intended. When she turned away, her cheeks flushed with embarassment. Damn it. She never had a hold on her emotions around Aurora, something about her just made them fluctuate unexplainably. Perhaps it was just because she cared for her so so much that even her feelings couldn't keep up.

Yet, she was a demon and shouldn't be thinking or feeling any such things.

It was the mention of Thomas that broke her, a fierce longing sensation came roaring through her. Her emotions were on edge anyway and now jealousy emmanated through her. Aurora wasn't hers, they weren't dating, yet she felt so possessive over her. Like Aurora was hers and no-one elses. Anyone else touching her was violating her. But they weren't, this was consensual. Even thinking Cali was human, Aurora didn't want her. She blinked slowly, trying to take in all the information.

"Why?" Cali's throat went dry as she croaked out the word. "Why are you with him?" She looked into her eyes, did she honestly love him? More than her, more than anyone. It didn't make sense, how could Cali's feelings that were this strong, be so one sided.

(Hope I did my reply justice! I was sad I didn't get to say bye to you properly so I put my all into this before I went to sleep. Love you dear~)
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:53 pm

(OOC: <3333333333333 yes it's perfect *-*, and I'm sorry I didn't wait for you. But I was so tired -.-)

Aurora could clearly see the pain into Lia's eyes. When Lia asked why she was with Thomas her brain started thinking. Why was she? Was it because she loved him so much? She liked him that was for sure, and she enjoyed his company. She felt safe with him. He had saved her multiplied times. Aurora knew how it felt when you had a crush one someone..she felt something for him that was for sure. She didn't want to see him hurt. But she didn't want to see lia hurt. And she seemed pretty much hurted now.

She couldn't explain herself. God was she bad at romantic things, she couldn't explain herself. Aurora let the back of her hand caress Lia's cheek. "I'm very bad at explaining.." She gave Lia a weak smile. "B-but it's not that Y-you're nothing t-to me.." As aurora got herself somewhat nervous again. What was she supose to say? The things she felt for thomas? No... That would hurt Lia. "I meant that I already did some stupid things.. And that I'm worried that god won't for give me..." She ad mitted as she looked down awkwardly. Seriously why was she confessing again?! Maybe it did help... Who knew..
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:06 pm

(Awhhh its totally alright! <33333 *snuggles*)

God. Damn it, of course that was her reason. God didn't approve of homosexuality or sex outside marriage, or cheating or any of the things Cali was asking her to do for her. It was a lot to ask someone who believed in Christianity so devoutly, yet she couldn't help herself. They didn't need anyone else. Not demons, not God. Just each other. Surely that was all that mattered?

"Aurora, I don't know what to say," Cali's words failed her, she was hurting but didn't know how to respond to anything anymore, She was with Thomas now. Her hand brushed across her cheek as a pleasant shiver fell over her body. Oh, how she wanted her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons   Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Stop Running from Feelings and Demons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next