Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesson Learnt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 am

Miriam hurried down the stairs, sighing deeply and relieved by seeing the exorcism spell still on the floor where she had dropped it.
She would never again leave it behind, she had learnt her lesson now.
She quickly put it in her bag, counting over all her stuff, just to make sure everything was in there.
Her mind went to the male demon, and she clenched her teeth. Next time she wouldn't make the same mistakes..
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:03 am

Proteus left Cinderella and Thomas in the sitting room and walked in the hallway: his intention was to go to search Frollo, he needed to talk to him, to try to understand better, or to just have a comfortation. His intention was to cross the hallway and reach Frollo's room, and he was already starting to go in that direction, when his glance was captured by the girl, Miriam. He smiled to her and approached her "Hey, how's going the shoulder?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:09 am

"Good," she muttered and rolled her shoulder to prove it was fine.
She hadn't been thrilled to see Proteus, but she figured there was nothing more she could do until the following day anyway, and so a little company wouldn't hurt. In fact, it could do her well. She just wouldn't admit to needing anyone.
She did her best to hide the big iron blade behind her leg, but it was still plainly obvious.
She just hoped he wouldn't ask about it. She wouldn't have a good enough reason to have it.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:18 am

He nodded at her reply: he had luckily done a good job, then. He had understood that she was exactly the kind of girl that liked questions or talking, so questions like 'where have you been' or 'how did you hurt yourself in that way' weren't a good idea, but he wanted however try to start a conversation "So... what are you going to do now?" he asked smiling: he actually noticed the blade, but, even if he was really curious about it, he pretended to not have seen it and didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:34 am

Miriam noticed his glances towards the blade and sighed, but didn't pay it attention.
The most important thing was that she got it, and it could be useful. She didn't care much of how the others reacted to it.
"Probably find a place to sleep," she said blankly, as if she was considering her options. She couldn't take to the sitting room, there were people in there, and she was reluctant to leave the rectory. Maybe she could hide out in the spire until she woke up.
It wasn't safe, she knew that. But nowhere was at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:39 am

"Well, why not the sitting room? Or... i don't know, the kitchen, maybe?" he suggested, as always for him trying to be helpful. If that place had been his, he would have opened the bedrooms to the 'guests', but he couldn't suggest her to go in Cinderella's bedroom without the girl's agreement.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:42 am

Miriam just shook her head. How was she supposed to sleep around so many people? And they could easily steal her things. At this point in time she had decided to trust nobody. Not even the humans. She knew very well how devilish her race could be when they wanted to.
"I'll find a place, don't worry," she said and smiled gently at him, trying to make up for her rude behavior earlier.
"What about you? What will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:51 am

He nodded at her words, happy that she was acting nicer, then, at her question, he instinctively moved his head toward the stair's direction before to bring his glance back on her "Oh, i was thinking to go to talk to Frollo. You know, all this situation, all those new infos... it's a bit hard deal with them!" he said in a light tone, even if the subject was totally but light "I mean, i do sports, but i've never thought that i should have had to fight for real." then, realizing how much he was talking he smiled again a bit embarassed "Sorry, i talk too much, i didn't mean to bore you!" he kept himself from laughing a bit: he couldn't help, he was done in that way: he was talkative, extroverted and friendly with everyone, he just hoped that the girl didn't mind it, at least not too much.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:56 am

Miriam shrugged, neither proving him wrong nor right.
"Better get used to it, and fast," she said flatly, as if not really bothered, but she was. Those demons were something like she had never seen before, but she knew when to be strong. Not only for others, but for herself. She needed to be if she was to survive.
"Take my advice? Don't trust them. Whatever they say is most likely to be a lie," she muttered, remembering her own encounter with the demon only earlier that day. His pitch black eyes... his soft lips on hers...
Her mind and eyes were blank as she stared into the open air remembering it.
Bastard... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:03 am

"I guess i have no choise." He replied with a bitter smile at her first phrase, then, at her advice, he nodded, more serious "I could never trust a demon's creature." he replied. He could be kind and gentle, but he wasn't that naive, nor that stupid. He wouldn't have trusted those creatures...
He was going to ask her if she had meet them, withot can keep anymore his curiosity, but when he noticed her glance he frowned "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:06 am

"I let two of them go," she admitted when he asked her, though that was not what had been on her mind. What she had really thought about she could never share with him in a million years. However, she felt just as guilty about this.
"I had them right there... and then..." she sighed, throwing her arms out to the side to show her frustration.
"They got away," she mumbled, looking away. Luckily, she had at least taken a prize this time. The blade.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:11 am

He couldn't hide the surprise at her words: so she had not only meet them, but she had also let them go... he actually didn't got if she had let them go for her will or because they just managed to go, but however, recovering his smile, he replied kindly "Well, at least you're safe. And what is done is done, don't bother yourself too much"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:14 am

"Make no mistake," she snorted as she grabbed her blade. It was far too big to fit in her bag, but she didn't mind.
"I will get him next time," she said, her eyes glowing with hatred and something else. A lust to send him back to hell. Or just lust...
She noticed only too late that she had said him and not them, but she didn't think Proteus would notice such a minor detail.
She finally looked at him, forcing a cracked smile his way, but the smile was sly and crooked.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:18 am

He actually noticed that her attention was now focalized on only one 'he-demon', but once again, as he had done with the blade, he just ignored it. He was too used to think to his own business and let people leave, he just didn't like bother people, even if he couldn't help but question himself if it was wise, in that situation, let go such details...
"Maybe you should try to go with someone: in two would be at least easir..."
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:22 am

"Two are more easily spotted when hiding. And two are more prone to mistakes than one," she said, shaking her head.
It was a poor excuse for her stubbornness. In reality she just didn't want to depend on anyone. And she didn't want any ties.
It was as the demon had said... human emotions were their greatest weakness. No need to bring that upon herself.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:25 am

"But still, in two is simpler defeat someone. Think about it. If you want, i'd be glad to come." he replied to her with the usual kind tone: he wasn't actually happy to have to face demons, but in that situation it should have had to happen sooner or later, and he really wanted to help the girl.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:30 am

"I'll keep that in mind," she said with a soft laugh as she waved it away. No way would she let someone tag along. She didn't need anyone to mess up her plans. She didn't need anyone, period. She barely even knew this man anyway.
"But I think your girlfriend needs you more than I do," she said with another soft laugh, getting her rude tone back.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:33 am

/Ooc: haha his 'girlfriend' is chilling with Thomas bby! XP\
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Proteus

Proteus

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:35 am

He nodded with a smile at her first phrase, but then, when she mentioned Cindy talking about her as his girlfriend, he took the shot but then, shaking his head, he replied "I wish to answer you in a different way, but she's not my girlfriend. But, by the way, there's no rush, you don't have to tell me now, just... think about it!" he finished friendly
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:38 am

[OOC: Oh Thomas, aren't you a charmer? xDD]

Miriam shot him a glance when he spoke. She hadn't meant it seriously, but she seemed to have struck home.
"Oh," was all she said before she shrugged it off. It could be the same, in either case she couldn't make herself care too much.
"I should probably find that sleeping place," she mumbled as she grabbed the blade and her bag and headed towards the stairs that lead to the spire. Proteus would probably head towards the other stairs if she was right.
"See ya' " she called after him before she was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:44 am

He nodded at her phrase and greeted to her when she moved away "See you" he replied with the usual friendly smile, then he turned as well and walked toward the others stairs, hoping to find Frollo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Learnt
Page 1 of 1