Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesson Learnt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:06 am

Rin walked over to Alastair, holding his nerve and trying to calm himself as he clutched the knife, remembering their last conversation and shuddering at the thought. Briskly he took the knife and handed it to him. 'Here' he said, seemingly unnerved.
He looked him straight in the eye, hoping this would show his lack of fear.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:09 am

He heard Rin coming at looked at him unamused. 'Well, well' he said. 'Doesn't somone seem to have healed up nicely?' he grinned. 'Shame I'll have to cut you up again' he said, his voice turned cold.
The knife was long late, and ignoring the fact they were trapped it was still inexcusable. He had a strong feeling Rin had not yet managed to learn some kind of respect, and if so he would need to teach him by force. He grinned once more at the propsect.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:15 am

He glared at him. 'Don't give me that! I know as well as you that the Crypt was not accessible until now. I just happened to find you just now' he said, hiding his nerves through his anger. However he quickly calmed himself, knowing this was not the way to get in Alastair's good books.
'Look' he said. 'I did the job to the best of my ability. But if you keep cutting me up as often as you like I'll have no reason to even bother doing that' he spat, not holding his anger for long enough.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 am

He laughed. 'Its a pity' he sighed. 'And I would have thought an intelligent man such as yourself would have learnt his lesson by now' he smirked, evidently mocking him. He leaned in closer, pointing the knife at him. 'And who says I care if you do the job for me or not?' he said, cutting into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:19 am

He smiled, unwilling to show any sign of discomfort. 'If I'm so useless then why am I here?' he replied, knowing that Alastair knew he was chosen for a reason. If they were going to have to resort to playing the fact he still had Lillith's favours over Alastair, then he would.
'You know that she would keep me in a second more than she would you' he said, mocking him back. 'Anyone can cut up a body nowadays' he sighed, seemingly bored. Alastair annoyed him to no end, and he simply could not resist taking this out on him.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:23 am

Frustrated he kicked him suddenly into the floor. 'You, boy' he emphasised, 'have an ego far too large for your own good' he said, speaking right in his face. 'Its time you learn some respect, rather than think yourself so important that you can escape any trouble.'
Keeping him pressed against the floor with his foot, he leaned towards the Font nearby and dipped the knife in its holy water. 'I think you know what this means' he laughed, and he showed off the soaked knife to Rin.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 am

He tried to hide his fear, but holy water was something he could not stand and the prospect of being stabbed with a iron knife covered in it was enough to make him fidget underneath. However as hard as he tried he could not move away from under Alastair's boot.
Looking around he desperately tried to spot someone who would be powerful enough to help him, but resigning to the fact there was no one he braced himself for the pain.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:11 am

He laughed. 'Oh you are so pathetic' he muttered, splashing the water across him. He then moved closer. 'Not what would you say would be your least favourite organ?' he smirked. 'I mean its not like this body will miss it anytime soon' he grinned, trailing the knife across him, it every so often dripping on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:47 am

He squirmed underneath in, letting out short sharp breaths to indicate the pain he was in but nothing to give Alastair any real satisfaction. Instead he grimanced and glared at him.
'As you said' he smirked. 'I'm not going to miss it' he answered, before grimancing again.

Last edited by Rin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:55 am

He smiled. 'Hmm which one' he sighed, chanting as he moved the knife across each major organ. 'Einey, meany, meiny, mo..' he said, as he watched Rin follow the blade. 'So much choice' he smirked.
Finally he stabbed him, suddenly in the side, just behind his ribcage. He didn't want to make too much of a mess whilst he was not inside his Crypt, surrounded by his weapons.
Removing it just as swiftly, he cleaned it in the water. However he was cautious of the fact there was only little left. Without a priest to make more they were running low.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:57 am

Rin let out a slight groan at the pain, but clenching his fists and closing his mouth tight he made sure this did not last long. He knew he had a low stamina, and he tried his hardest to keep it in. Letting Alastair know how he felt, he was sure was what the sick bastard enjoyed the most.
'Damn you old man' he managed to mutter.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:02 am

He laughed once more. 'Like that?' he smirked. 'You might as well get used to it.. I figure you might have found yourself a new position, testing out all these new goods for me.'
He brought the knife close to his skin once more, enjoying him flinch as the water came in contact with him. Once more he looked over at him, painstakingly slowly waiting out the choice of wound he would inflict next. He decided on the stomach, as it was the softest and most easily accessible point. With no hesistation he stabbed him, twisting the knife as he did. Rin may try to resist, but he knew that the pain would be unbearable by now, especially from such a weakling as Rin.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:26 am

As much as he tried he could not keep back from crying out in pain, shutting his eyes as he tried to envision anything to get his mind of it. The holy water and iron burned his insides, and he spat back at Alastair as that was the best he could do. Moving his body in protest just caused him more pain with the knife inside him, and he couldn't help but think that there was literally no reason in him collecting the knife from Miriam in the first place. All it had resulted in was leaving her unguarded and now Calcifer was after her, for some reason or other, which through some unexplainable circumstance was worrying him.
Kicking back, regardless of the pain, he hoped the noise would attract the attention of someone else soon. Alastair was acting unprofessional and out of line, and no matter how much of a creep he was it was plain to see he needed to have some form of restraint.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:07 am

He tutted him, removing his knife as he held him down. 'Now, now. You don't want to move with a wound like that do you' he smirked, watching the blood leave his body. 'If I didn't know better I'd say your arrogance surpasses your actual use. I mean, if you are acting like this with what is really only a mere flesh wound then I can hardly see your use when it comes to battle.' He smirked teasingly.
Standing up, keeping his foot firmly placed on Rin's chest, he looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:17 am

'I seem to have done better than you' he said, grinning slighty through heavy breaths. 'Staying in that Crypt of yours? Making the weapons? It seems you have outlived your purpose now' he smirked. 'You were always much better down in the Pit, where no one had to see your face.'
He laughed at him, not really caring about the trouble he was in. He could not possess him, just cause pain. And pain was a temporary matter that he could easily manage.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:20 am

'I am here to keep the ranks in order... and you have overstepped the line' he grinned. Picking him up by the collar of his shirt, he dragged upwards. His body had the brute strength that his lacked, and he laughed at his meagre form. 'Pretty boys don't help you here' he smirked. 'Your naievity is triesome.'
He glared at him. He needed his weapons, and he proceeeded to drag him towards the Crypt. 'I have lots of fun in store for you' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:36 am

He struggled against his grip to not follow him into the Crypt. He knew what sorts of pain was lying in wait for him, and he did not like the idea. However Alastair was right. His new body was weak and he could not resist him, and he eventually collapsed into him and gave up, still occassionally kicking and hitting at him but not being able to withstand much of a protest.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:37 am

He smiled. 'Really Rin I don't see why you are struggling' he laughed. 'We are going to have lots of fun' he teased, pressing the knife gently into his side as an encouragement as he walked them down the stairs and into the Crypt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lesson Learnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Learnt   Lesson Learnt Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Learnt
Page 1 of 1