Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Shed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Blood Shed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Shed   Blood Shed - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:49 am

Miriam instantly reached for her bag, ready to bring her knife out any second if she needed it.
However, she didn't do so yet. She knew that grabbing for her weapon would most likely just cause Cali to attack her again.
She knew the demon was fairly hurt, but she also knew that she wasn't inside the devil's trap this time. And if she let Rin out... nothing could save her. She wouldn't have time to make a run for it, and not the strength to fight both of them.
All she could hope for was for Cali to leave before releasing Rin, but she knew that was too much to ask.
Death was staring her straight in the eyes, and she could already see the next few actions play out in her head.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shed   Blood Shed - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:03 am

'Back off Cali' he said, annoyed she now knew. No doubt she would tell Lillth and that would be it for him.
He kept his eye on the human, but smiled her way. 'And you assume I can't do the same?' he winked. 'It seems my 'attractiveness' hasn't failed me yet.'
He just hoped she would stay quiet. Even better free him herself, and then they could scrap this deal made and kill the human. Two against one. He liked the odds. But he knew from Cali's taunts that she was just as likely going to leave him here.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shed   Blood Shed - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:10 am

"Don't flatter yourself, you disgust me," she said sending a grimace his way. If she was going to die anyway, she might as well tell him before they killed her. She wouldn't let either of them see her weak, she would fight until her last breath. That was what she had promised herself after all. The only thing she regretted was not being able to send a single demon back to hell before she died.

(OOC: Woooo, I hate typing on phone ._.'')
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shed   Blood Shed - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:16 am

'You keep telling yourself that' he smirked at her. 'Your basic human body language says enough' he laughed, before focusing on Cali again. He couldn't care less about the human now Cali and his reputation were on the line.
'Now are you going to stand here taking in the view or are you going to be of some use?' he asked annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shed   Blood Shed - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:28 am

Cali blushed at Rin's use of the term she had used to describe him, 'Attractive'. Right now, the thought that she had used that word and his name in the same sentence made her skin crawl. Attempting to move past that... word... swiftly, she decided to adopt a sarcastic tone in hope he would overlook it.

"Rin dear," Cali smirked and began to fiddle with her long brown hair. "Do not worry so, I will not tell Lilith." She left a dramatic pause to allow her to see his facial expression before continuing. "You see, you underestimate me. Why would I do that when I can so easily use it to my advantage." She ginned in a child-like manner, like an infant who had just won a game of scrabble. "I won't tell Lilith, as long as you do as I say Rin." Pulling her hair behind her ear, she leant closer to him so she could easily see his face, she was just a fraction away from the devils trap line but ensured she was far enough away from the human so she could not push her in.

"So long for now though, sweetie." Cali grinned as she swung her hips around and made her way towards the door. This was going to be fun, for now, she would leave the human and Rin to their deal, but later, she could play with her new doll. Rin should be scared.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shed   Blood Shed - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:35 am

He couldn't help but be relieved at the fact that he wouldn't tell Lillith. And he was intregued to see what she was going to do. He had to admit, it was a smart move. He supposed this would show what she was made of- if there was anything under that naievity that was actually useful. But he didn't like the sound of following orders- not from her anyways. It sounded humiliating, but what could he do?
As she left he turned back to the human. 'I guess that saves you then' he said, now clearly angry. Not only had her delaying meant he was still trapped, but because of it Cali had seen him. 'Now hurry up!' he shouted bitterly, gripping the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shed   Blood Shed - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:38 am

Miriam was shocked when Cali simply left like that, and it took her a long while to wipe the surprise and shock from her face.
She was still alive. She wouldn't die. At least not today.
She thanked God secretly before remembering she still had one more demon to deal with, and as she turned to face him another slick grin was on her face, ready to mock him.
"Not very popular, are you?" she laughed.
"Don't worry," she continued in response to his frustrated impatience.
"I'll let you go... as soon as you give me that blade."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shed   Blood Shed - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:51 am

'Me and Cali have a mutual disagreement' he stated simply. 'Now, you know that puts me in an undesirable position. If you want reassurance then use that salt of yours.. but I'm not going to hand you this until i can leave.'
She might be stubborn- but so was he.
'I can't leave this trap- how can I possibly hand this over to you before then anyway?' he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shed   Blood Shed - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:12 am

She considered this for a while before grabbing the bag of salt. She was reluctant to use it as she only had two, but if using one bag of salt meant getting her hands on a weapon like that, she could not complain.
She also grabbed her little knife from the bag and dipped it in the salt. The blood made it stick easily. She wasn't taking any chances when it came to a demon like him. This way she also wouldn't have to use her whole bag of salt.
"One wrong move.." she warned as she tightened her grip on the knife and stepped forward, stopping right in front of the demon trap, and whilst holding his gaze, staring into his pitch black eyes, she rubbed away at the devil's trap with her shoe, breaking the circle.
"Hand it over," she said, obviously tense as her knuckles turned white, gripping the knife so hard.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shed   Blood Shed - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:12 am

He smiled. He knew she would give in. She was also suprisingly quick to learn- the salt in the blood was a trick he would not have expected of such an early hunter. Not that it particularly phased him. Torture was something he was certainly used to.
He laughed, chucking the weapon on the floor behind her. 'Go fetch' he teased, sauntering backwards. He had Cali to deal with, and he was ready to leave.
'Don't expect this to last long' he warned. 'When I see you next I can't say I will remember my manners.'
He bowed, sarcastically, then turned and walked away. He was sure the girl wouldn't try anything, and if she did he would break her neck.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shed   Blood Shed - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:02 am

Miriam waited until the demon had left before she slowly walked backwards, only hunching down to grab the blade.
It was heavier than she had expected it to be, and though she could carry it with one arm she was afraid she'd have to hold it with both if she was ever going to fight with it. She kept her eyes where she had seen the demon disappear, just in case, while she put her knife into the bag to grab the blade with both hands.
She gave it a few swings, testing the weight and balance of the blade, as well as how it felt in her hands.
She had never carried a weapon bigger than a knife, and the blade felt odd and unfamiliar in her hands. She looked all too clumsy, but she figured it did not matter. At least she managed to swing it, and she was sure she could damage some demons with it.
"We'll see," she said through gritted teeth, thinking of the demon who had just left, before she herself turned towards the stairs leading to the rectory. There was nothing more she could do up there now. She just needed to go grab her exorcism spell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shed   Blood Shed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Shed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2