Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillith

Lillith

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:13 am

When Rin had seen what she had done to Jane even he had trembled in fear, slightly, realising the true power and twisted evil that rested in Lillith's bosom had reminded him where his loyalties lay.

They had made a game of scattering her around the inner sanctum, hanging her corpse above the alter, her remains became confetti and her blood paint for the walls but, Lillith had noted that Rin was not entirely in the moment. Her enjoyment of this had surpassed his and that worried her.

As they retreated into the dark, damp, blood soaked and dimly let tomb that was Lillith's personal hide away she turned to him, door closing behind them, still high from the kill "Rin" her voice heady, filled with desire "you seem...distracted"

[[ooc: sorry it's short, writing this during the ad breaks for Game of Thrones]]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hannahtheuncool?feature=mhee
Rin
Admin
Rin

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:28 am

He had followed Lillith as they had decorated the Cathedral, and attempted to get himself involved and as excited as her. However the guilt of being unable to live up to her made him feel only worse in this moment, and although he had tried to hide this she had obviously picked up on it. He had thought that the blood and kill would have got his mind off things, but it had not had much of an impact.
'Don't mind me' he said, smiling half-heartedly at her. He then realised the tone of her voice, and what she wanted. Still aggrivated from the actions of what had happened with Miriam he knew that this was exactly what he needed, and he let himself focus on the situation.
'I'm merely admiring what you have accomplished. I'm afraid I have yet to reach your expectations so far' he sighed, turning around to face her and follow her movements with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Lillith

Lillith

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:11 am

"You live to live up to my expectations RIn, I have set them high because I believe you can rach thuat far" she shettled herself atop the Sarcophagus, resting in her human skin "but something plays on your mind my dearest" arms outstretched, almost welcoming him into an embrace "tell me, you can confide in me as I do in you, what has dampened your spirits" she paused "how can I...lift them again" she purred.

No man was allowed to touch her, none but Rin, they had an unspoken agreement. He gave her something she lacked as she gave something he needed, justification in every form.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:29 am

He moved closer to her as he embraced her every movement. Moving his hand over her bloodied skin he watched her and smiled.
'I think we can come to some sort of arrangement' he smirked, as he started to lean towards her. He could smell the blood and decaying flesh, and he breathed it in eagerly. Far from the scent of Miriam, or anything that could remind him of the humans. Right now he could focus solely on what he was supposed to care about.
Slowly he rested his palm against her shoulder, pushing her back, as he kissed her deeply, tasting human blood on her lips and closing his eyes as he tried to forget about anything that had happened that day.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:53 am

She smiled as he moved into her body, letting her take him in her embrace, letting him act on instincts. She knotted her fingers through his hair as he pressed her flat against the stone surface. Felt his hands pressed firm as they moved over her skin, she could tasted the iron of blood in their kiss as she pulled him closer, kissing him with a hungry passion that needed so much more than a kill to sate it.

Pulling away as she propped herself up on her elbows, pulling his shirt free from his form "I am sure we can Rin" purring "I'm sure we can!" she hooked her leg about his waist, digging her heel into the small of his back, grinding slowly against him, trying to arouse so much more than blood lust in his veins.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:23 am

He groaned slightly in her mouth, biting on her lips as he pulled at her clothing trying to reveal more skin. He moved his mouth down, kissing hard on her neck, as he grinded against her, and he felt along her waist and tugged down at the material impaitently.
Frantically he managed to reveal her breasts and he smiled at the success, grabbing them roughly and squeezing them in his hands.
Smirking he looked at her reactions. 'And what does Lillith desire most right now?' he teased, being careful not to get on her wrong side whilst he already had so much to lose and hide.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:31 am

Her body arched into him as her hands fumbled with his trousers, his belt, she raked her nails over his bare back. Moaning slightly, her breath hot, heavy, laboured as he pulled the fabrics of her dress free from her breasts. His ravenous kisses, his snatching grasps on her skin, sent darts of pleasure through her veins.

"You" she purred, heady with lust

As she pushed him on his back, straddling his waist she pulled his mouth to her and ground quicker against him, one and still fumbling with his trousers the other holding his mouth firm to hers and her tongue pushed against his and her teeth pulled on his bottom lip. Any doubts she had had about him now slipped away as her sexual desire for him grew more fierce, more heated, more passionate.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:42 am

'As the lady wishes' he teased, his tongue becoming more demanding. He groaned slightly at the contact of her hands against his belt, and he moved one of his hands under her dress to touch her between her legs, feeling she was already wet.
He sighed, going through the motions and enjoying the pleasure, but him and Lillith had begun to feel repetitive now. It was more another task for him to do to mantain her favours, not that he was complaining, but his mind still wondered, and he found himself irritated that he could not stop his thoughts from going back to places he did not want them to be in. He had hoped the pleasure would have made him lose it, even momentarily.
Frustrated he touched her faster, eager to see her pleased. He pulled away at her dress with the other hand, moving his mouth away from her and rasing her hips and legs that were interlocked around him to remove it completely. He then laid her back down, naked, and spread her legs, inserting two fingers in her.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:55 am

A moan escaped her mouth, as she pulled aay from his heated kisses, tilting her head back, arching her hips into his strokes, she panted and closed her eyes, nails digging into his back. She couldn't focus on what she was meant to be doing, momentarily out of sorts with existence as his pace quickened.

She moaned louder, lifting her head to look at him, there was a hunger in his eyes, but it was distant. He wasn't all there with her, it would have bothered her more if he was not such a deft touch, if she had not been so wet, if her heart was not racing she may have care more. She loosened her grip to let him pull her dress away, his hands never leaving her for long

"Rin" she moaned, pressing her head into the crook of his neck, clutching at him desperately. Her hands worked feverishly to undo his trousers. She pushed them over his hips, caught her heels against the backs of his thighs, clawed her nails down his back, grasping at his arse and pulling him close. One hand trailed along his as his slid two fingers into her, forcing to buck and cry out, her hips moving against him now as he fingered her. She found him, traced her fingers along his member, omitted a breahy laugh as he groaned.

She knew what was going to happen though. With Rin it was routine. When this had started it had been full of lust and passion, a want, a need to be gratified, to be wanted by someone. For her at least. In a lower moment, a weaker moment of her existence when she had needed some form of companionship it had been Rin she had found. That's why she held him above all others, though he never knew it,she had been vulnerable, opened herself to him to be comforted and without knowing it he had brought her back to herself again. In a weird sort of way she loved him deeply, platonic love in its strongest essence. She knew now, as she had been slowly becoming aware since arriving in the Cathedral, she needed Rin, depended on him moreso than Cali. If he should leaver her,. abadon her, she would fall apart. It was a betrayal she did not want to face nor one she could let go unpunished.

Her own hand movements against him quickened, her hips rotated faster, she felt his heated breath on her skin. His moans pushed her on. He was hardening under his touch.

She tried to gt lost in the waves of passion, the ecstacy again. She couldn't. Her body was alight but her mind was elsewhere now. She caught Rin's mouth in hers kissing him passionately, deeply, with her eyes open. A sudden swell of guilt, fear, dread, confusion took her as she pressed herself against him more firmly. Was she falling into another low point? Now? At a time when she was without her powers, when her enemies were so close by?

She couldn't shake the feeling that the passion they had once had was now routine, that to Rin this wasn't sex, wasn't fun anymore but duty. Was he only fucking her now to make her happy? To regain her trust? No! No, he needed her like she needed him right? Her mind drifted...what is this is an act? What if he's been lying to me all this time? He hasn't been himself for ages? What if him and Cali have both betrayed me? What if the rumours are true? What if I am being deceived? Why would Rin lie to me? Why would Cali betray e?

A pang of guilt, crippling fear struck her then. The guilt of sleeping with a man that was not Lucifer swelled as Rin's fingers worked inside her. She was as much a traitor as he was if she was to give into her fears and believe them. She could feel heat pooling between her thighs, her skin clammy as it rubbed against his. The droplets of sweat lined his brow, rolled down his back.

She knew that she would get what she needed out of Rin "more Rin" she purred

She needed more, this would e a quick fix. Did she need companionship once more? If so, looking at Rin's face as he smirked kissing her quickly, she wouldn't find it with him, not this time, she groaned "Rin, p-please, I need..." she trailed off, wanting him to take the lead once more and push all her thoughts away as forcefully as he and, only her could.

[[ooc; SORRY! I got slightly carried away trying to avoid studying LOL]]
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:49 am

[I have never seen such a long sex post!!!! xDDDD But im doing the same, avoiding studying now, although i doubt ill write that much!! Razz Im going out to see a film later but ill carry on when i get back ;D]

He snapped out of as he heard her say his name, with such a need that he knew it was unfair to not give her his fullest attentions. Gasping out a groan as he felt her touch him, he bucked into her hand and grinned her way as he placed his hands flat against the stone either side of her.
Moving his fingers more urgently in and out of her, he watched every shudder and gasping reaction from her, breathing in her moans hastily. He closed her eyes as his body too shuddered in pleasure, feeling himself grow harder in his grasp.
And yet, something was not right. Even as he groaned something felt empty about what they were doing, more so than it had ever been before. Taking her kiss passionately, he closed his eyes and ignored this, overruling any doubts as he kissed her passionately.
He then moved down and sucked on her nipples hard, wanting to see her feel extreme pleasure before his own. There was no hurry in his mind, and his trailing thoughts meant he only felt the guilt that made him want to try harder to please her.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:47 pm

[ ooc: I know I got carried away. Forgive me. Ugh lol. I have to say I've never got teary over a sex post before, but they are broken, Rin and Lillith are broken]

Her moans grew louder, cries of pleasure, as her body, awash with ecstasy, twisted and moved against him. But it was all so superficial, and not just because he hadn't penetrated her yet, but because this had become so routine.

His grasp on him became firmer, quicker as that pooling heat between her thighs swelled. At least she could count on Rin for one thing. Regardless of how empty it had become, he was a great fuck and his loyalty to her meant he put his pleasure before his own. She always returned the favour though, as a sign of her gratitude for his devotion to her, a sad realisation at such a heated moment. That your walking, talking, living, breathing sex toy was duty bound to fuck you rather than desiring as he may once have done.

She thumbed gently over his head as his mouth moved, sucking hard on her nipples, forcing his name from her lips once more, echoing in the din of the tomb. She was close, for now, nowhere done with having fun with him but, the foreplay for her at least was coming to an earth shattering end, she wanted to share it with Rin before they got to the actual act of fucking.

She pushed the two of them up into a seated position, her legs wrapped about his waist as he continued to work his fingers inside her, as she tended to him whilst his mouth sucked and nipped at the tender flesh of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:05 am

[Its fine <333 I dont mind your long posts... I liked reading it all i was just suprised! Very Happy
And yes, they are very broken :3 Annd then i guess things will only go more downhill from here ... xD]

He let out a sudden gasp of a moan, the shock of the sensation causing him to bite down slightly on the skin of her breasts, teeth grazing against her nipple. It was fortunate she could not feel pain, and he quickly continued to suck harder as he groaned against her, his tongue swivelling around her nipple. His other hand teased her other breast, before impaitently gripping it as his hips demandingly moved against her hands.
Keeping up with the pace, his fingers rubbed against her, adding another finger. He brushed against her clit, causing her body to jerk slightly against his hands, and he felt her muscles occasionally move against him.
'Lillith' he growled out as a moan, looking up at her and taking the hand that was against her breasts to her neck, forcing her to stare back at him. He could not help but see her white eyes as daunting for once, however even if she had her concerns she could not deny the lust in his voice. 'Let go' he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:16 am

[[ooc: I am glad you liked it. We need to fix it...not right away though, let it crumble and go down hill I say]]

His groans spurred her on. Their bodies were knotted together in ecstacy. She ground against him as he would press himself to her, teasing her as only he ever could. When he spoke her name, she crashed back to earth. There was such a need in it, a need that was more than just sexual, there was something else hidden in it, maybe there was still some tenuous link between their feelings?

His hand pressed firm to her neck, his caress gentle, as always as he forced her to look at him. Her lust filled white orbs faded and she stared back at him through emerald greens. HEr body shook as he whispered in her ear, an order, one she was most willing to follow. She took a deep breath, steadied herself under him, let him go, guiding his head towards her, she didn't want anymore foreplay, she just wanted him in the fullest sense of the word. She ran her hands over his damp, toned chest draping them around his neck.

She spread her legs further, unhooking them, for now from about his waist, her fingers knotted through his hair and she lifted herself to him to kiss him deeply. In that moment there was a flicker, only a flicker of what had been between them once.

In the silence that now fell only their heated breathing could be heard. The anticipation of what was to come silencing them both, for now.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:42 am

It suprised him to see his reflection through her human green eyes, dark with lust, and yet he somehow appreicated the gesture more so than he would have ever normally. Right now something did not want him to be reminded of the emptiness a demon's eye reflected, and for once he felt chilled to look at them, as if he was finally seeing what they had sacrificed long ago to become what they were now.
He kissed her back deepening it with his own need, before moving away and removed his fingers from her. He was unstable sitting up, over her, and he breathed heavily at the anticipation and the feeling of her hand against him. Teasingly he sucked on his fingers, tasting her, before looking down at her new human body. She was always beautiful, and yet he felt nothing for her body except hollow lust.
However feeling himself tremble at her touch he knew neither could bear waiting any longer, and he pushed himself into her slowly, closing his eyes as he groaned and gasped at the pleasure. This new human was tight, and after all the aggrivation of today's events he was fully enjoying relieving that tension.
Before he would collapse against her, he firmly pressed into the stone, waiting before he moved again.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:26 am

She took a moment to take in his human form. He had always =had an attractive air about him but this human form was most definately something to lust after.

It hadn't occurred to her, as Rin pushed himself slowly into her, groaning in pleasure as he did it, how it would feel in her new human body. She moaned, clutching at him again, crying out pleasure "Rin" she breathed out as he settled, hilt to hilt with her.

Her body was trembling. She wished that in this, what should have been a perfectly blissful moment between two lovers, ther was love there, something more than duty and hollow lust.

Had, after all these year of being unholy of resenting everything she had once been, of being so devout to Lucifer and so wrapped up in the ways of the pit had she now began to long for the simplest human need. Love. Love was a weakness, she was not weak but, as she looked at Rin, her hand caressing his face, fingers trailing the hinge of his jaw, she did consider love to be something the humans had that she envied. That angered her greatly.

Her lips curled as she watched him tasting her on his fingers "look at me" she whispered. bucking her hips slightly, a mew escaping her lips breifly "Rin, I want yo to look at me" it was a simple request, she just wanted to feel, or pretend there was something deep and meaningful between them.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:20 am

His mind had wondered, and where it had settled terrified him. Even after everything he had tried- murder, blood, even sex- and his mind still found itself thinking about Miriam. He felt sick to even think about what that entailed, and only when Lillith moved against him did his senses remind him of where he was, and he opened his eyes in shock. Confusion momentarily passed across his face, but it was split seconds before her movements and squirms beneath him washed his body over with sheer lust and pleasure.
He groaned out, sweat forming on his brow, as he began to thrust in and out of her, his movements already beginning to lose their control. He tried his hardest to remain eye contact with her, staring fiercly at her with combined awe, fear and respect. Lillith had done so much for him, and yet where his mind took him he could not control. He groaned out her name to remind his mind admist deep breaths of where and who he was with, raising her legs slightly to change position. By now he could barely keep his eyes open, and his vision was losing focus, and so he leant over to kiss her deeply, his toungue demanding hers. He closed his eyes but more memories of his time with Miriam came flooding back, and he had to open his eyes to watch Lillith just to keep his mind away.
She looked flushed, too mumbling sounds of pleasure, and his hands moved to take hers that were laying either side of her sprawled body. He clutched them and slowly moved them to her breasts, so they both touched her. 'Fuck' he then cursed, jerking his hips even more erratically as he lost even more self-control, moving his hands to lean against the stone once more.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:32 am

His gaze, so fierce, so demanding drew her in. She gave herself wholly to him and as he embraced her in a kiss, his tongue demanding hers, she surrendered. She panted and moaned against his mouth as he thrusted in and out of her, his movements errratic, bringing her closer with each one to climax.

She let the moment consume her. She was a puppet on his string. Reacting to each of his movements, her body doing what he wanted it to do, reacting how he was forcing it to react.

"Rin" she cried out, body clenching around his, her nails digging into the damp flesh of his back, back arching, pushing herself with need against his hips, into his thrusts.

She was utterly lost in the moment. She felt him press harder against her as his hands clung onto the stone beneath them. She turned her face from him, biting her lip, mewing in ecstacy, whimpering at the precipice of an orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:36 am

He shuddered, gritting his teeth hard as he groaned out. He could feel that she was close from her reactions, and as his body became harder to control he moved his hand down between them to rub her clit impaitently.
As she turned away from him he pressed his lips against the skin of her neck, moaning and mumbling curses against it. He could feel the sweat on his skin and, as much as he tried to fight it off, he could feel his muscles tightening.
'Lillith.. I'm..' he mumbled, incoherantly against her. His movements were now becoming even more impaitent, pressing his body harder and harder against her.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:59 am

She arched her back, hugging him closer to her. His lips trailing along her neck. His mumbled curses and groans matching her own. His fingers found her clit again. Her cries of pleasure grew louder, finding his mouth she snatched kisses from him in desperation to hang onto the weight of ecstasy that was crushing her

"What Rin?" she panted "...Rin"

she could hold it any longer, crying out she came. Digging her nails into his flesh. Her heels into his back, bucking wildly in her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:30 am

He felt her muscles contract against him, and he know longer needed to mumble warnings about how close he was. Kissing her deeply, he moaned out against her lips, fully letting go and allowing his movements to lose full control as he moved erratically and uncontrollably against her.
Moving his lips away from her to groan out loudly, he came inside her, riding out the pleasure that coursed over his body before collapsing on her, sighing and awaiting his breathe to return before laughing and smiling at her. 'That was something then..' he smirked, before rolling over and picking her up to lie on top of him whilst he recovered and lay back.
He did not particularly want to return to the various problems that his mind kept reminding him of, and instead he pushed them aside as he looked at Lillith.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:58 am

She panted under him as he came inside her. Her body shuddering in delightful response as she kissed along his collar bone and neck, biting softly at his chin as he rolled over and pulled her on top of him. She nodded lazily in agreement, curling into his body and sighing. Content. For the first time in a long time she was a degree of happy.

She looked at him as he moved onto his side, her hand pressed firmly to his chest, her leg hooked over his hip, her fingers knotting through his hair and she smiled, almost human in the expression of her contentment "Rin" her tone soft, loving almost "what is i?" she brushed her nose against his.

He was the only person to ever soften her or see her act human, to care about anything really.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:35 am

He avoided her gaze, ignoring her concerns, as he shrugged them off. He twisted a piece of her hair around with his fingers, before leaning to kiss her once more, distracting her.
Eventually however he broke the kiss and sat up, turning away from her as his eyes searched the floor for his clothes. His hand lingered by her side, gently stroking her naked skin. 'I'm afraid it is time to get up' he smirked, well aware of the lack of time in this place.
Standing up he leant over to gather his clothes, feeling slightly more at ease without her staring back at him. He knew it was only a matter of time before he slipped up and lost her favour, and times like these would be all but the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Lust  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust    Blood Lust  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust
Page 1 of 1