Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hush little Rinny don't you cry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Hush little Rinny don't you cry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:31 am

He smirked. 'I thought you were meant to protect me' he said. 'Of course I'm not threatening you, per say... But yes, it does interest me to know that our own side has so many internal problems. Its a suprise we even can stand up against the humans with all this bickering.'
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:42 am

He looked at Rin as if judging if he should tell him. He rolled his eyes. "Fine I'll tell you!" He pushed himself off the wall, walking to Rin as he wrapped his arm around Rins shoulders as he leaned his face closer to Rins ear. "You better keep this to yourself though." He pulled Rin closer as if he had the most important secret in the world to tell him. "Me and Lillith have different views on women, and me and Alastair... well he is just a grumpy ass motherfucker like allways." He pulled away from Rins ear. "Did that information rock your world now or was it old news?" He asked amused at his own sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:54 am

'Well then I hope you won't mind me rocking the boat, so to speak' he said, unwinding himself from Azazel's grasp. He could not deny that hearing him speak like that was amusing, but he held his tongue not wanting to annoy him further still. 'Alastair is always a bastard, I intend to piss him off further now I have you.' He grinned. 'You don't see eye-to-eye, can't see why you would complain..'
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:00 am

He shrugged. "Go ahead, they both know what I think of them. No surprises there. And only piss of dear old Alastair if I can get the scoop before you actually do it." He poked Rins chest. "Otherwise I will just let him at you and not lift a finger to defend you."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:18 am

He laughed slightly. 'Oh you will know if anything happens' he smirked. 'As long as you succeed in the guarding that is' he said tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:28 am

"Awww... if you want to spoon with me just say so." He retorted with an insult. "I have no reason to keep you in a leash. The more chaos you cause the more you play into my corner." He lifted his eyebrow. "Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:15 am

'Right' he smirked, but he backed away in case. He did not like Azazel mocking him, and it just turned his own fun sour. He knew he sitll had to be careful, but Miriams deal allowed him to be a bit cocky.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:47 pm

He let out a laugh. "Relax, I am not going to rape you boy." He said walking to Rin as he patted his shoulder, walking past him. "Well have fun Casanova." He said as he was going away.

OOC: idk why I read that Azzy turned Rin on at first XDDD but then I read it right XDDD lol
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:30 pm

ooc: Rape! xDDD

'Oh I wouldn't be sure when it comes to you' he said tensely. But he was leaving him, and so now he needed to keep his wits about him so that he didn't get killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hush little Rinny don't you cry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Entrance Wing-
Jump to: