Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hush little Rinny don't you cry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

Hush little Rinny don't you cry Empty
PostSubject: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:32 am

Azazel made his way back to the entrance wing. Well that was fun as allways, annoying Thomas. Though it was getting boring already. The same three faces. Thomas, Miriam and Aurora. He felt like he needed more people to play with. He stuffed his hands into his pockets as he leaned against the wall, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:38 am

Rin walked down from the Spire, finally. He knew exactly who he was trying to avoid, and who he wanted to see. And luck was on his side as the first pair of eyes he looked upon were the bright yellow ones that could only belong to Azazel. He frowned, remembering what Miriam had said, and was unsure as to whether he should shout at him instantly or not.
Gritting his teeth he stared at him. 'Bored?' he remarked, getting his attention.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:42 am

Azazel looked up, seeing Rin come down. He smirked. 'Bored?' He let out a soft laugh. "Aren't I allways?" He pushed himself off the wall, taking a few steps closer to the blackeyed demon. "So... Have you heard I have been demoted to be your body guard?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:45 am

'You have not been demoted to anything' he said, annoyed. 'It is not of my concern if your boredom leads you to make petty deals. I did not ask for you. I'm only here because I heard of you and your somewhat giving nature towards your own blood.' He looked at him sternly, even if he had no real authority to say so. Demon blood was still meant to be something protected, not freely disposed of. In reality he did not care about that though, only that it had harmed Miriam in the process.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:52 am

Azazel rolled his eyes. "I have made alot worse deals for alot more. You have your demon mama to take care of you, where do you need me." He then touched the tip of his nose and smirked. "But your little huntress doesn't know that, now does she?" He laughed. "All I did was give what she so wanted. She kept scratching my wrist and took the first gulp all on her own. And I recall I took a payment for the first hit I gave her." He said licking his lips suggestively. "So don't come to me saying I give my blood away for free."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 am

'Thats not exactly how I heard it' he said, but there was doubt in his voice. After all he had already seen what she was like. 'And I'm sure word travels faster than that. As of yet you should know that I'm not exactly in her favour.'
He was reluctant to admit it, but it was true. Not that he was asking for his help- that was the last thing he needed.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:09 am

He placed his finger on his lips like had made an oppsie. "Oh dear me! I hope it wasn't something I said to her." He laughed mockingly. "I do kinda know yes. Makes you kind of wonder where she heard of your little escapades in the first place." He went to grab Rin's face in his hand, shaking it from side to side gently before slapping him softly on the cheek two times. "But don't you worry, uncle Azazel is going to make sure mean old Lillith is not going to skin you alive." He said like he was talking to a baby.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:28 am

He glared, pushing him away. He had never felt more degraded, and Azazel knew this.
'I couldn't care less if she did' he said. 'If it means you keep doing... well.. that' he gestured, 'then I think I'd take anything. I am not some child!'
He knew that Azazel was meant to be his superior, but he had long grown to not care about that. If anything he was planning on making his superiors, Alastair's at least, as worst as he possibly could.
'Besides you cannot stop her when she wants something' he said. 'I'm afraid you are of little use to me regardless of the little promise you made.'
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Azazel just smirked and pinched Rins cheek. "Don't underestimate me boy. I can be persuasive." He removed his hand from Rins cheek as he took a more sterner look. "But better safe than sorry, just stay out of trouble and you should be peachy." Azazel knew he could charm the birds out of sky if he ever needed to, but in Lilliths case he rather not make promises to her he did not feel comfortable keeping.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:15 pm

'You don't have eyes everywhere Azazel' he smirked. 'I'm sure that even you could not possibily manage to defend my every step in a place like this.' He had no intentions of staying out of trouble- he would continue to see Miriam and now he had nothing to lose he had other plans that were bound to screw up his reputation for good. But he supposed that would be a good test of Azazel's so called- charms.
'We shall see how well you cope then. I have no intentions of being on my best behaviour if i have you to look after me.'
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:00 am

He shrugged his shoulders. "Eh, maybe not. But hey it's your ass on the line. All I lose is my deal with the little huntress if Lillith skins you." He then aproached Rin, swiftly grabbing him by the front of his shirt. He pushed his face closer to the little black eyed Casanova, and growled. "Listen up because I am only going to say this once. I don't care if you keep seeing the little huntress, but believe me if you get your self into a trouble so big even my smooth talking can't get you out. I will join in on the stoning, and it won't be pretty." He arched his eyebrow as if to ask if Rin got it.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 am

He grinned, seeing he had annoyed him. 'But you should know sticks and stones can only break my bones' he smirked. 'They won't cause me much pain.' He hoped in mocking him he covered up his fear, but he already knew the sort of punishments he was dealing with. 'They cannot kill me' he shrugged, waiting for him to let him down. 'You should know that a little torture is nothing more than everyday routine for me now.'
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 am

He narrowed his eyes at Rins words, either he was stupid or... well just stupid. "Then we just have to work harder huh?" He said in a low threathening whisper as he let go of Rin. "So any current schemes you would like to clue me in on?" He asked running his fingers through his hair, sounding rather cheerfull compared to few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:52 am

'No' he said with a tight smile. 'But don't expect me to go around acting on my best behaviour. I'm not going to try and avoid trouble when everyone decides to treat me like dirt.'
He didnt have anything in mind as of yet, but he knew that he no longer was going to follow the likes of anyone who wanted to cut him up. Alastair, Cali, Calcifer... he had no respect for any of them now.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:20 am

He took a deep intake of air, letting it out slowly. "Fine then, make me work for my money then." He chuckeled. "I like how you think kid." He said complimenting Rins coniving nature, as he walked to Rin and messed his hair with his hand. "Until everything burns am I right."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:55 am

He scowled as he rubbed his hair. 'We'll see how long your paitence lasts then' he smirked. 'Although you don't seem to care much about the order of things either. Like the chaos?'
He stepped away from him once more, not liking being so close.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:59 am

He raised his eyebrow accepting the challenge. "I love chaos. The more the better. Why don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:29 am

'I'd rather where I was before' he sighed, missing the comfort and power of being close to Lillith. This new situation was unfamiliar to him, and he had no idea what would happen. If anything he focused more so on the way out of it rather than getting back in to a routine of following orders. 'Of course now I have no reason to be good though, but freedom can only last so long.'
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:50 am

Azazel lifted his finger up to make a point. "Ah, but you do. The little huntress. If my theory comes true Lillith will put a mark on her, and well we all know how that will end up won't we?" He made a whipping gesture with his hand, not bothering making the sound. It was true, Lilliths rage lasted long, and well if the she devil got her hands on something she hated she would not let go.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:11 am

'Turns out the little huntress and Calcifer had a chat' he said bitterly. 'Shes already as good as gone in 3 years time' he reluctantly revealed. 'And then she gets to join the party.'
Lillith could hurt her now, but with the knife that Miriam had she could keep herself safe. But Rin would not tell Azazel about that.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:44 pm

He shrugged. "So she will just make sure her time in hell is extra special if you get my drift."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:49 pm

'I have the feeling I shall be recieving a similar treatment' he said. 'But lets be honest, Hell have never been entirely welcoming, has it? She would have been treated worse regardless.' He shrugged it off as if he was not worried.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:57 am

He rolled his eyes as he moved to lean on the wall once again. "Speak for yourself. I took hell as a chance to hone myself. It felt so liberating when I didn't have to listen to common sense or my councious anymore. All the torture in hell was totally worth it." He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:00 am

'Thats cause you are always the one doing it' he smirked. Azazel was far older than he was, and far more powerful. 'I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy the tables being turned and you being on the chopping board. Besides, you don't seem to get along with Lillith or Alastair either. If not for your own status you would probably be doing the same as me' he said.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:06 am

He raised his eyebrow. "Do I really need to explain to you why I do not get along with Lillith and Alastair? And is that a threath or a promise my boy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hush little Rinny don't you cry   Hush little Rinny don't you cry Empty

Back to top Go down

Hush little Rinny don't you cry
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Entrance Wing-
Jump to: