Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Counting bodies like sheep.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Thomas

Counting bodies like sheep.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting bodies like sheep.    Counting bodies like sheep.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:54 am

Thomas stared confused at Frollo's "look" and nodded when he left.
He watched until Frollo was out of sight before looking at her then at the cross around her neck.
Of all his wanting to protect her, why hadn't he thought to give her his own?

"What's going on? You haven't been hurt, have you?"
He tried to catch her eyes and began scanning her body for any new bruises.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Counting bodies like sheep.    Counting bodies like sheep.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:05 am

Aurora shook her head. "N-no I'm fine.." She smiled slightly. "I'm not hurt don't worry." She said as she hugged him quickly. So she wouldn't have to look him in the eye. "I was just so worried about you.." She murmered.
"Where were you?" She asked holding him tight.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Counting bodies like sheep.    Counting bodies like sheep.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:13 am

He hugged her back softly and frowned at her question.
This time he didn't want to look at her.
"I went to see Azazel."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Counting bodies like sheep.    Counting bodies like sheep.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:35 am

Aurora let go. "W-why..?" She asked, "why would you want to go to see azazel?" She stepped back frowning lightly.
She wanted to say something but kept it in as her facial expression changed to a somewhat more sad expression.
"Please don't visit him he's dangerous...o-out of all people you should know.." She said, yes she was worried. Very worried.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Counting bodies like sheep.    Counting bodies like sheep.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 am

Thomas watched her reaction and he almost cringed at how stupid he was but he felt he had to defend himself here.
"Aurora, he told Miriam about my deal with him! And now, not only does she want to kill me, she has this weird assumption that him and I have some kind of romantic affiliation!"
He didn't intend to say all of that but then once he got started he couldn't really stop.
"Your right. He is dangerous but he really knows how to push my buttons and I hate that He's. Still. Here."

/Ooc: I hate this damn internet. It won't let me on mibbit. Mad\
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Counting bodies like sheep.    Counting bodies like sheep.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:20 am

Aurora frowned. Than widen her eyes. Than looked down. "Well..M-Miriam.." She had seen the girl in the church often. So only knew her name not the person. She had spoken to the girl maybe one time? As far as Aurora could remember. "I-I don't.. Really know w-what t.." Wait azazel told Miriam... So that meant he would tell about her own deal to others as well... Aurora bit her lip. And this had only gotten her in more trouble than good.
Auroraa noticed that she hadn't fully finished her sentence. "What to say.." She quickly said. Afraid Thomas would get suspicous. Aurora was slightly shocked by Thomas saying he disliked the fact Azazel was still running there outside. Aurora bit her lip again. Taking his hand in hers. As if that would calm him.

(OOC: aww Sad too bad I'm in Germany now >.< And the only thing that I can go on internet with is my phone, I cannot even go on mibbit with my phone xD only msn and my internet browser :p )
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Counting bodies like sheep.    Counting bodies like sheep.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:30 am

Thomas listened as she stuttered around for a response.
It hadn't occurred to him that she may not even know who Miriam was and he smiled as she held his hand.
"It's ok," he said as he leaned forward and touched his forehead to hers.
"To not know what to say."
He kissed her gently and before he could lose his nerve again, he asked, "Aurora. Will you be my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Counting bodies like sheep.    Counting bodies like sheep.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Aurora blushed when he leaned closer to her. Her eyes widen when she felt his lips on hers. Even if he had done that before it felt like he kissed her for the first time again. Aurora kissed him back. When he pulled away she looked at him. Widen her eyes when he asked her to be his girlfriend. W-what?! She blushed hard. D-did.. He.. Ask her.. To.. Aurora looked at him with widen eyesM was he serious? Aurora nodded quickly. "Y-yes... Yes!" She smiled brightly as she wrapped her arms aroun him. Hugging him tightly. Okay breath....try to calm down aurora.. Oh my ! Did he just..a-ask me t-to! Aurora squeled a little bit in joy. As she let go of him. Though her head was still red from the blush you could tell she was happy.

She than remembered something, ''I'll see you later..'' She said quickly kissing him on the cheek. The blush still clearly on her face. But she had to do this otherwise a certain demon would become angry.
Taking a paper she wrote down every trap. As she walked away.

Last edited by xAurora on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Counting bodies like sheep.    Counting bodies like sheep.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:49 am

OOC: Inserting my demonic face here just to say you two are soooooo cute XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting bodies like sheep.    Counting bodies like sheep.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Counting bodies like sheep.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2