Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Counting Scars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Counting Scars Empty
PostSubject: Counting Scars   Counting Scars EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:11 am

As soon as Aurora was inside, Frollo followed and closed the door behind them both. The panic and the sudden strike of memories had been triggered at the first site of the demon, and his heart was in his throat, though the tears in his eyes were far more obvious than his heart.
He hadn't been able to save his sister then, hadn't been able to move. He had frozen and seen his loved one escape in the claws of the demon, and he had blamed himself for it ever after. But at least he had saved Aurora. At least he had finally succeeded. But it was too little, too late.
"Where are you hurt?" he asked frantically as he grabbed her arm to turn her towards him, though he tried his best to keep calm.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Counting Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Scars   Counting Scars EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:43 am

Aurora sighed as she held onto her leg which hurt. Azazel sure knew how to kick hard. She was surprised when suddenly priest frollo came back. It took some time..why didn't he follow her right away? She gently pulled her arm back when he asked if she was hurt. "My leg..and my stomach.." She said as she pointed at both places. "B-but I'll be fine.." She gave the priest "I-i thank you for saving me..."
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Counting Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Scars   Counting Scars EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:19 am

He thought of his possibilities as he stroked his sweat hair away from his eyes. Such a short time ago he had been clean and calm, he felt like another man now. He could not keep his heartbeat steady and as much as he tried to control it, his fears and panic shone through clearly.
"My own room has a rather comfortable bed," he offered. She needed to lie down, he could see the strain in her standing up, and she kept clutching the parts of her body which hurt. He felt like an idiot not smart enough to think of stacking medisins and painkillers. Why had weapons and food been his first priority? Now it seemed there was so much more, so many crutial things, he had not thought of.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Counting Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Scars   Counting Scars EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:28 am

Aurora blushed when he talked about his room. But he was a priest so nothing would happen..But still not many could say that they had an inside view into his chambers. ''T-Thank you for the offer b-but..I shouldn't..'' He meant well but..She would make it..It wasn't all to bad. The pain would grow less and less as the days would pass. He shouldn't spent too much energy on her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Counting Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Scars   Counting Scars EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:31 am

"Why if I may ask shouldn't you? You're wounded and the sofa isn't exactly that comfortable to lay on. Do you not think under the circumstances we're allowed to make certain exceptions when needed?" He smiled at her gently, but these common norms were beginning to annoy him. They were at war and these humans still were worried about norms and politeness. To Hell with it all, none of it mattered anymore.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Counting Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Scars   Counting Scars EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:38 am

Aurora looked down. But it wasn't proper..''Ehm...I don't know..''She looked down. As she bit her lip. ''I-It's better already...'' She said weakly. It just..It didn't fit into that..Though it would be a experience not many could talk about it still didn't feel good.
She should ask him such a thing. That was improper.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Counting Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Scars   Counting Scars EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:44 am

He gave her a stern glance. He was determined to protect her to the best of his abilities, as with all of his children.
"You make for a poor liar, child," he told her and started for the stairs to his chambers. There was nothing wrong with it, and he would leave her be as soon as he had made sure she was safe and comfortable. She simply needed a little bit of rest. He was not asking any more of her than to rest her body.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

Counting Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Scars   Counting Scars EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:49 am

Aurora looked up at Frollo when he told her she was a poor liar. Tell me something I don't know... She thought. Lying hadn't really brought her anywhere far. She followed Frollo but kept a comfortable distance between them. She didn't want to rush him. But to be honest it hadn't gotten easier to walk though. As her leg hurted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Counting Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Scars   Counting Scars Empty

Back to top Go down

Counting Scars
Page 1 of 1