Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xAurora

xAurora

Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:17 am

(OOC: Sorry Niina Q.Q I had dance class yesterday Q.Q )

Aurora quickly shook her head. ''I-I wouldn't w-want that...I'll..t-try to get the information as soon as possible..'' She spoke, Trying to sound brave. ''How can I find you?''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:29 am

He smirked at her sudden stuttering. "Good girl." He stood up and walked to her. "Like you always have found me, I can smell your fear from miles away." He joked, not even trying to hide his laugh. "I wander around. If you can't find me in this level then I am in the crypt. If you dare go there that is."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:44 am

Aurora Looked up at him as he called her a good girl. It felt really strange hearing that like she was just a toy..She glared slightly as he joked about her fear. ''I don't fear you Azazel.'' She tried brave again as she stepped forward. ''When I will be able to get stronger I'll be sure to sent you back to hell.'' She said brave. But was surprised by her own words. As she slightly tried to hide her own surprise.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:52 am

Her bravery came and went and that amused him. He walked closer to her, leving little space between them. "Is that so? You do not fear me?" He asked looking into her eyes before he leaned forward slightly as if to whisper something in her ear. He breathed in her scent, as if trying to actually smell her fear. She smelled quite nice actually, not like rotting flesh and blood like he was used to. He made his face travel down to the croock of her neck, his nose just gliding over her skin. Not enough to touch her, she would just feel his body heat. "I don't smell anything." He finally said leaning back to stand up straight.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:07 am

Aurora was surprised his actions, She clenched her teeth. His breath on her neck sent a shiver through her spine. She Made a fist. As she swallowed looking at Azazel with widen eyes. She blinked slightly. He really did smell her fear? No ofcourse not! That was weird..
Aurora stepped backwards as she blinked. ''Y-You don't?'' She had to get out of there..It was dangerous. But it surprised that Azazel hadn't want to kill her yet...Normally he wouldn't hesitate..Yes they had a deal..But he could just kill her, Instead of trying to even consider making a deal with her.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:22 am

He smirked and shook his head. "I smell flowers." He said surprisingly softly. He actually could have passed from a human. He didn't know what kind of person this meatsack was, but the tone fit him somehow. He could kill her right here right now, but having her as his slave was usefull. She would be stupid enough to do it and not think too much, unlike Thomas. And with her under his control he was giving Thomas the finger, indirectly, but he knew Thomas loved this girl, and he would see Thomas squirm on the hook.

OOC: Good night deary *3*
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:51 am

Aurora swallowed. "T-that's strange.." She said. " But..I'll l-let you k-know..when I have the information.. F-for you.." She said why did she stutter? Was she nervous? Maybe because of the wamrth from Azazel's body. She stepped back wards one more time. And for him she was only a toy.. She wanted to ask something but decided to keep it for herself. She waved weakly and quick as she turned around starting to walk fast. Shaking her head. Stupid stupid girl! A voice shouted in her head. Why was she so stupid? Oh yeah for Thomas.. If he was still alive...aurora's breath fastened as she kept walking.

(OOC: *3* -sits in loner corner-)
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:07 pm

He smirked. "Sounds good. I will see you around then my little puppy." He said waving his hand to her before he turned around to head off to the nave. She had better keep him happy. If she did not he would remind her of the deal. The leash he had around her neck was also limiting his actions. He could not hurt Thomas anymore, but everything else was still possible. He mused that to himself as he stuffend his hands into his pockets and walked on.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:00 pm

/Ooc: D8 I don't even know how to take this topic!!\
/Ic: I love you *hugs and kisses Aurora* but.. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN SEEING THAT FOOL -> Azazel?!\
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:00 am

IC: o.o -points to self- me? -takes a cute face- I haven't done anything.... recently Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: