Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:09 am

He rolled his eyes. "I am capable of alot of things. And I expect my subordinates to do the same. I do not expect you to slaughter by the hundreds, but you will have to be ready to kill."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:18 am

Aurora narrowed her eyes. ''I know how to exorcise you is that enough?'' She said as she rose from the ground. ''I have salt..And Holy water.'' She said as she straightened her back.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:30 am

He quickly strode to her, grabbing her from her face. "Salt and holy water sting pretty much." He said narrowing his eyes at her. "And lets see how you can perform that excorsism spell without your tongue." He said forcing her mouth open and looking at her tongue trying to decide how to rip it off.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:38 am

Aurora clenched her teeth. ''You wanted me to kill something right?'' She asked before she was forced to open her mouth. Punching him into the stomach. ''Try to rip my tongue and I wouldn't even be able to accept the deal.''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:58 am

He groaned when she punched him in the stomach, letting go of her. He moved few steps away from her, looking at her with burning eyes. "You seem to be really hell bent on not killing huh? Tell me what else won't you do?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:31 am

Aurora sighed. Smiling from the inside that he would consider not to have her kill something. Aurora shook her head. ''Nothing what would involve me turning against God's will..'' She said, As she bit her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:35 am

He groaned inwardly. "So breaking the ten commandments is a no no?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:43 am

Aurora nodded. ''Well..accept number two..Since I will follow you...and you're a creation from the devil..'' She said as she cleared her throat.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:53 am

He pursed his lips again before he started pacing. "You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments." He recited the commandment she was okay with breaking before he stopped next to her and turned his head to the side. "So you don't kill, that I could live with, but you are not going to steal or lie?! So you are just going to lay back and expect me to just take advantage of you so you can skip all the work?! Sorry honey, no deal." He said simply before he walked past her.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:02 am

''So you are just going to lay back and expect me to just take advantage of you so you can skip all the work?! Sorry honey, no deal." She winced slightly. N-no...She wouldn't want him to..to..do that...Ever again...But..Thomas meant something to her..Aurora turned around. ''W-Wait!'' She sighed. ''Fine...I shall lie...And S-steal..'' She sighed. Grabbing his wrist. ''I do that..And you will leave Thomas alone, No torture...'' She said seriously. Glaring at him the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 am

He stopped, looking ta her in the eyes then to the hand that was holding his wrist. The squeese she was giving it told him enough. He looked back into her eyes. "Fine then deal. I won't torture Thomas, and you will be my personal little slave who doesn't kill. Sound about right to you?" He confirmed her.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:10 am

Aurora looked up at him. The word little slave just made her shiver. ''And Thomas won't know about this.'' She said. As she clenched her teeth softly. Before sighing. ''Deal.''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:18 am

Telling Thomas would have been fun, but he prefered it this way. The man would be just furious when he found out. "Keeping Thomas clueless rests entirely on you. He won't hear anything from me." He smirked. "Now for a little excorcise." He said wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pointing her the rectory. "I want you to find out how many devil traps are there and where they are. Just incase I want to drop by, I don't want to get caught in one." He said mockingly. "And as a bonus assignment: I want you to steal something from the priest. Anything is fine." He grinned and patted her shoulder before moving away from her. "You will get a reward if you complete the bonus assingment." He said slyly.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:32 am

Aurora looked up at him as she swallowed. Steal from the priest..No..She couldn't do that...Aurora swallowed again. ''I-I don't need a reward...'' She said as she smiled weakly. Maybe she could cheat a little with the other task...
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:36 am

He smirked. "As I said, it's a bonus task. I assure you the reward shall be something you will like." He gave a wink to her, heading back towards the nave. "Hopefully see you again little mousey." Azazel said waving his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:38 am

Aurora swallowed as she stopped him. ''The R-Reward...W-what..would that b-be...?'' She asked as she looked at him. Not thinking about that she was really going to steal anything from Frollo. She had a status. And she should behave like that.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:51 pm

He smirked as he leaned his face closer to hers. "It's a surprise, but I promise it will be something good." The bonus task was more to test her loyalty than anything else.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Aurora shivered slightly. As he leaned closer. She swallowed. "W-what could you possibly give me that I-I will Like?" She shivered again.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:02 am

He let his tongue glide over his theeth as he gave it a thought. He knew what he would give her if she finished the bonus task, but was pondering if he should reveal it to her to any extent. "Lets just say it will give you some power."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:40 am

"Lets just say it will give you some power."..Power...Maybe..If she had some power. She would not need any protection.. ''M-More powerful than you?'' She asked as she looked up at him. She let go off him. Stepping backwards. Anything...So She could just steal a pair of socks ...It didn't matter did it?
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:01 am

He laughed. "Don't get carried away. That would be just foolish from me now wouldn't it." He stepped away from her, going to sit on the pews.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 am

Aurora blinked. She shook her head. "Y-yes..." She said as she worked a weak smile on her face. "T-that would be foolish..." She repeated. Stepping forwards to him. "So... I'll have to find all the demon traps..?" She asked again to gain security. Smiling softly. If that was all. She stepped forward to him ones more.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:02 am

He glanced at her briefly. "Yes. Well unless you want to screw the deal we just made." He said slyly.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:48 am

Aurora nodded. "Yes.." She answered. "Is there a time limit? Or do I just need to find you..?" Somehow this idea sounded crazier and crazier in her ears. But it was for Thomas... And she could become stronger....if Thomas would get to know about this he would be furious. Would god even accept her into heaven now? Serving a demon... kissing another person when your heart belongs to another. Lying about things... She would go to hell for this.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 am

He shook his head. "No time limit, it's not a race. But I suggest you don't take forever with it. I might become bored and you know I tend to find myself some 'projects' to kill the time." He said with a wink, grinning widely at her. That should hit her below the belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.   Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sirens are calling, And I can't kill the sound.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: