Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naked Wounds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

Naked Wounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:52 am

The raise in her voice was enough for him. He went close to her, lifting her chin up so she was looking up at his pale yellow eyes. Something sinister came into his head. "So, the question goes. What are you willing to do to save him?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:54 am

She stared at him, not wanting to utter a word, but words were pointless anyway. Anything he wanted to know he could already see in her panicked eyes which were growing moister by the second. She didn't know herself how much she would do, but she would do a lot, she knew that much.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:00 am

He arched his eyebrow slightly. "Even make a deal with the devil? Now that is either foolish or brave." He said commenting or mocking her infatuation with the blacke eyed demon. He let go of her face, keeping his eyes on her, wanting to see what she would do next. "What do you propose?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 am

"If you havn't noticed already, I got nothing to give you," she said flatly and tried to glare at him, but the worried frown was hard to wipe from her face as she could not stop thinking of Rin and the danger he was in. He had been stupid enough to get himself into this mess on his own, it wasn't her responcibility to get him out of it again. Yet, she felt like she needed to, wanted to even. What if something happened to him?
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:45 pm

His eyebrows raised as he eyed her up like she was stupid. The oldest profession in the world. Sell your body if you have nothing else to sell. He shrugged. "Well then I guess there is nothing to talk about then." He said grabbing her by her elbow as he started to dragg her towards the crypt again.

OOC: And no, he won't take her to the crypt, if she stops him again XDDD la la laaa Smile banana!!
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:53 pm

She struggled against his grip, pulling and clawing further, but he was stronger than her even if she was more or less injury-free.
"You got nothing I want either," she snarled at him as she bit her way into his lower arm, only stopping when she could taste the disgusting, bitter taste of demon blood and spit it out immidiatly, not wanting a second taste of it. It worried her how it almost tasted sweet now, all the more appealing, but all the more reason to spit it out. She didn't want his blood any more than she wanted anything else from him.
She knew well that it would not hurt him, but she had also learnt from earlier experiences that this was greatly annoying to most demons as the wounds would take at least a day to heal if she made them deep enough, and no doubt the constant stream of blood down their body was provocative.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:13 pm

He snarled at her. That bitch had some nerve. He slapped her hard acros the face, grabbing her by the hair as he forced her to kneel. He shoved the bleeding wrist into her mouth. "If you want it so bad drink it!! But i expect payment. A favour for a favour."
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:33 pm

She gagged and tried her best to spit it out, but he was forcing it down her throat.
"I don't want it!" she tried to yell, but all that came out was muffled screams against the skin on his arm. She pushed back with all her might, but he was still stronger, and she was forced to drink until tears sprung to her eyes. The sweet, intoxicating taste was far worse than the disgusting, bitter taste it had once had, and it scared her. She knew what it meant, and she didn't want this at all. This couldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:19 am

He smirked slightly watching her struggle at first and then give in. He made a face when he started to feel slightly light headed from the loss of blood. Not that he needed it, but his body needed it. He pulled his arm away from her. "Enough already." He said covering it the wrist with his sleeve. He let her stay on the ground. "Well isn't this an interesting turn of events." He said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:25 am

She smiled at him, but down from the floor her bloody smile looked more grotesque than anything.
"Don't think I'll get addicted after just one taste," she told him, and it was true, but there was no way Azazel could know Rin had already fed her. She could already feel her blood pump faster, and her body getting stronger, but she kept it hidden, not wanting him to see what he had done to her. Instead, all she did was stand up and wipe off the worst part of the blood on Proteus' jacket sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:42 am

He shrugged. "Maybe not, only one way to find out." He grabbed her by the chin, kissing her lips, tasting his own blood on them. He pulled away and licked his lips. "So, about the favour you owe me. Lets call it even with that. Next time you come to me for blood you better have something more to give me." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:48 am

As he pulled his face away from hers she spit at him in pure anger.
"I'm not your whore, and don't think your blood is that prescious to me. Could at least offer something I want," she snarled, knowing well there was nothing she could ever want from him. She knew if she truely got desperate she could always go to Rin, but even if not she would never submit to a slimeball like this yellow-eyed devil.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:28 am

He calmly wiped the spit from his face. "Yeah, like I would fuck you." He eyed her body up and down. She wasn't ugly, but her kind of woman would not break if he forced himself on her. She would just gritt her theeth and bare with it. "Like your precious Rin you mean?"

OOC: sorry it took so long, went to eat and then dozed off on the couch and now I gotta go to work for a while.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:37 am

[OOC: It's ok, dw about it ^^]

"What's it to you?" she glared him down and tried her best to wipe away the rest of the blood that had stained around her mouth, but gave up once she realized she was looking stupid and let her arm fall to her side instead, all the while keeping eyecontact. His disgusting, bright, yellow eyes instantly made her cringe on the inside, but she refused to let him see it, and kept glaring despite herself.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:19 am

He smirked. "Nothing. Just want to know how much he means to you. Lillith won't be pleased when she finds out about you two." His smirk grew wider, thinking about what would happen. Lillith would be pissed at Rin for shaming her like that.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:56 am

"And I'm supposed to pay you to shut you up?" she glared at him, making her distaste for him clear in her voice.
He was cruel and twisted, but she knew she would pay the price unless he asked for her body, which he had stated he did not want. She dreaded, but braced herself for his answer as she asked: "What do you want then?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:32 pm

"Pretty much." He said grinning wider. "Like I said a favour for a favour. For blood you have to bring me something useful. For keeping Rin out of trouble I offer you the same deal as I offered Thomas. Does that sound fair to you?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:42 am

"I never wanted your blood. So no thank you," she stated. No way she would bring him anything for a deal she hadn't agreed on. The second part however interested her a little. It pained her chest to think she would have to stoop to Thomas' level, but if it could keep Rin safe.. She dreaded what he would ask of her, surely, but it might be worth it, just maybe...
"And what did you offer Thomas, if I may ask?" she asked, cocking her head, trying to sound rather bored and uninterested, but it was clear she was not. She was like an impatient child now. She looked for bees, but the honey was too tempting, and he got her, they both knew.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:18 am

He shot his eyebrow up. "So he didn't tell you. Aww... what a shame. Well the deal was that he would spy the humans for me and inform me about anything interesting, and I would in return keep his mothers body safe." He laughed. "Foolish I know, but I suppose Thomas can fill you in on what happened when he decided to salt me." He said with some threath in his voice. "For you that would mean you don't raise your hand against me, nor I against you and dear old Rin will be safe, as long as you keep delivering info to me. Acceptable or not?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:32 am

She truely despised the idea, having to go against her own kind, to betray humanity. She had never been their best friends, she knew, she had never gotten close to anyone, but yet she could not say that the label of traitor felt the tiniest bit appealing to her.
And yet... she knew Rin meant more to her than any other human had or would ever. The choice was simple. It took her a while to answer, but when she did she made sure that her voice carried loud and clear, so there would be no doubt of her decision.
"Deal," she answered reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:44 am

He smirked. "Now a kiss to seal the deal?" He knew it wasn't requiered. He just wanted to screw with her. He walked closer to her, a mischevious smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:13 am

"Don't push it Loverboy, you already got one too many," she frowned as she pushed him away. Rin had fooled her like that once, she was not likely to fall for it again. Surely the demon could see no appeal in kissing her other than to tease her, and it annoyed her more than anything.
"Was there anything else you wanted?" she asked as she took a step back, ready to leave him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:42 am

He just laughed. "Oh I see that you have been fooled to do that once." He moved forward to shake her hand. He gave it a firm squeese. "Now off you go then. Unless you have anything else you want to add to the deal." He would stick to the deal for as long as she would, and he was sure Thomas would tell her it was worth sticking to it. He let go of her hand, taking a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:49 am

"Anything happens to him, anything, and the deal is broken," she warned him before walking away from him. Rin was the only reason she had even considered this deal, and she slightly resented him for making her do this. Of course he had never expected her to, but what else could she do when he got himself in trouble the way he had? He was an idiotic bastard, and she apperantly had to clean up his mess.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:07 am

He chuckeled, and gave her a small salute. "On him like the plague." He said more to himself than to her, as he turned around to leave too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naked Wounds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: