Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naked Wounds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:50 am

Miriam felt the pocket in her worn out jeans. She couldn't loose her buspass now that she needed it. It felt weird to have something in her pocket again after so long of only carrying the bag, but the bag was gone now and there was little chance of getting it back unless this went to plan.
The plastic container in her hands she had gotten from the kitchen, and she was clutching it now in fear of being discovered as she was making her way to the nave. She was defenceless now, without weapon or holy water or anything. She felt so naked and voulnerable, and yet she pressed on.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:01 am

Azazel was loitering in the sanctuary again. It had become his favorite hangout place. He could catch more humans there than anywhere else. The body he had killed some time ago was still there, rotting away slowly. He went to sit on one of the pews, waiting for someone to come out and play with him. He heard footsteps, turning to look and he saw Miriam sneaking around. A wicked smirk grew on his face. "Well hello babe. What are you sneaking around?" He asked turning to lean his arms on the back of the pew, looking at her intently.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:06 am

The familiar voice was almost enough to make her drop her plastic container, but instead all she did was freeze. There was no demon she feared more, for she knew what this one was capable of, and this time he had no reason to let her live. She turned her head slowly to look at him, but felt naked as he looked at her. It was obvious she wasn't carrying anything but the plastic container. She was pathetically defenceless.
"I don't think that's any concern to you," she said flatly, bracing herself to die at his hands. It was something she had done so often now that it was effortless to get in the state of mind. At the same time this had now happened so often she couldn't help but silently hope that she would get away from this one as well, somehow...
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:21 am

He smirked, letting his eyes search her body for any hidden weapons, and was pleasantly surprised to find none. He stood up, walking closer to her. "Sweety. If you don't have a bag of salt or a flask of holywater hidden in that bossom of yours you don't really threathen me much." His eyes flashed dangerously. He grabbed her wrist that was holding the container. "What's in this?" He asked taking it from her hand.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:24 am

The container was empty of course, she hadn't gotten to use it yet, but she was still reluctant to hand it over, and he had to take it from her with force as she glared angrily at him. She wished he would just do what he wanted without hesitating, waiting for the inevitable was the worst part.
"What do you want?" she asked impatiently, a little bit of fear flashing in her eyes, but she tried her best to cover it up. The last time they had seen each other she hadn't exactly acted elegantly, and it shamed her to remember how pathetic she had been with him, but she refused to make the same mistake again. She wouldn't let him see how truely afraid she was.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:34 am

His eyes narrowed slightly in amusement. "To play ofcourse. It gets so boring in here. I have to get my kicks from something before you humans are all gone." He chuceled, flipping the plastic container arounfd in his hand before throwing it over his shoulder to the ground. His eyes were glued to her now. He grabbed her face, turning her head slightly as if to examine her somehow. "Now, what should we play?" He asked with a sinister tone.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:38 am

She took a step back to make him let go of her and stared at him coldly. He knew exactly what was going on in his mind, and the memories of the blonde girl she had seen with him made her shudder. Nothing could degrade her more, she would rather die before that.
"I would love to play, but it didn't seem like your last partner was too satisfied with your performances," she mocked him and glanced over at where the plastic container had fallen to the floor. She would need it later, if there was any later.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:41 am

He just grinned. "I don't need her to be satisfied. That is the whole idea of hurting people." He placed his hands in his pockets. "So, did Thomas get my message?" He asked mockingly, stepping to bblock her view to the container.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:05 am

She almost smiled at the memory, but the hint of a smile playing on her lips disappeared as soon as it had appeared.
"He was rather disappointed you couldn't give it to him yourself," she mocked. She wasn't sure what kind of relationship they shared, and she wasn't sure if she even cared. What she was sure of however was that she didn't like it one bit.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:16 am

He laughed. "Maybe I should have. But he seems to avoid me right now. Keeping his little blondie safe." He went back to the pew, sitting down on it to make her feel at ease. He was still close enough so he could use his powers on her if she wanted to run away. "So, want to shed some light on yours and little Rins relationship? When ever I see you he is not far behind." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:19 am

"What can I say?" she said and shrugged, pretending not to know what he was talking about.
"He's the Coyote to my Road Runner," she said mockingly, but realized he would probably not understand a reference to a modern cartoon. If anything it made her smile as she watched his confused expression, but couldn't be bothered to explain it to him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:25 am

The left side of his mouth curled up slightly. "Oh... So you two are chasing eachother?" He leaned forward slightly. "You know how much trouble he is in if he doesn't stop playing games with you?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:27 am

"Who's playing games?" she asked, not bothered that he had not understood what she meant.
"It's not my fault he's too slow to kill me, nor my problem. If anything I consider myself rather lucky," she smiled teasingly. They both knew how afraid she truely was of him, but she could not make herself stop the facade she had grown so fond of. Her mockery was all she got now.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:33 am

He just smirked at her attitude. "Well not my problem what the two of you are having together. Though I do so enjoy ratting him out to Lillith. Your little transactions might intrest her very much." He was contemplating wether or not to take this girl to Lillith or not. On th other hand he would enjoy watch Rin squirm, but having this girl around was fun.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:37 am

She lost her face for only a split second, revealing to the demon just how worried she truely was for Rin, but though there was no way he hadn't notice, she still could not afford to be honest with him. No one could know, though too many already did.
"Go on then. As I said, it's not my problem," she muttered, though her lying was far more nervous than it had been before.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:45 am

He bit his lip as he grinned wickedly. He stood up and grabbed her wrist. "Then I suppose you won't mind coming to meet Lillith." He chuckeled. Lillith would have a blast tearing her to pieces. Plus he would be able to prove the she demon his "loyalty" with this gift. And he would get Rin into some deep trouble aswell. He started to drag her towards the crypt.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:48 am

She clawed at his wrists until blood and plasma was dripping to the floor in great pools. Nothing she could say would make him release her and so she didn't bother opening her mouth and grant him the smug satisfaction of victory. She only kept clawing until her hands were bloodied with his blood.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:53 am

He stopped in his tracks, seeing his wrist bleeding. He raised his hand and slapped her hard on the cheek. He raised his wrist to eye level. "If you want some you got to work for it." He said narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:57 am

"Why would I..?" she started asking confused, but then remembered what Frollo had told her, and the events of last night suddenly became clear in her mind as she widened her eyes. He couldn't have, she wouldn't believe it. Surely he knew how dangerous that was, and she gagged at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:03 am

He kept his eyes locked with hers. "Then don't claw me woman!" He said a bit annoyed as he started to lick the wound clean.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:13 am

"Stop dragging me then, bastard," she snapped back at him and rubbed her wrist when it hurt. Maybe she would even gain a bruise soon enough.
"What do you want from me anyway? What makes you think Lillith will be any more interested in me than any other human stupid enough to leave the rectory?" she snarled at him. It was true, she had seen many a demon kill without first having to bring the prey to their leader.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:18 am

He gave her a lazy look. "Do I really need to explain my motives to you?" He wouldn't even if she asked. He lowered his arm from his lips, covering the wound wtih his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:30 am

"I suppose there's a reason you're still talking to me. What do you want?" she asked annoyed, obviously getting less and less patient with him.
She let her hand fall to her side, not wanting him to see that it pained her and stared at him, almost demanding an answer.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:40 am

"Killing someone is easy and painless. I prefer to have my fun first. Causing trouble is what I like. Mental pain hurts more than physical pain. You are still alive because I want to see your pathetic little life fall to pieces before I snuff it." He said coldly. "I already corrupted Thomas. Judging by the smile that vanished when I spoke of him earlier you were dissapointed in him. No all I need to do is take your demon friend away from you, and won't you be miserable." He said smirking, pinching her cheek mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:47 am

"I don't care!" she yelled at him, but she was a pathetically bad liar, and the fact she had just raised her voice revealed the true worry in her. She knew she would be devastated if anything happened to Rin, which had been the reason she was so opposed to fall for him in the first place. Feelings always came with additional pain and weaknesses, and this one had caused her nothing but trouble since the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naked Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Wounds   Naked Wounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Naked Wounds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: