Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hostage with a Heavy Price

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cali

Cali

A Hostage with a Heavy Price Empty
PostSubject: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:24 am

As Cali and Calcifer both entered the left wing with Miriam, she couldn't help but feel exceedingly satisfied with what he had done for her. Now she had Miriam, she could do a lot with holding her hostage. "Your so silly child," Cali laughed as she turned around to the hurt girl on the floor. "You wonder what I am going to do with the humans but they threaten to harm me and you are my price. Humans are weak. They care too much for others. it shall be your life in exchange for my own. That is the worst case scenario, best, they don't figure me out and then, well then the fun begins." Cali laughed slightly manaicly, running her fingers through Miriams hair, pushing it back and looking down at her battered face.

Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:38 am

"Slim chance of that," she mocked, sitting up on her knees as she smiled bitterly at Cali. She couldn't find any threat in her, she had witnessed how weak she was, and though she was harmed and weak, possibly about to die at her hands, she was not afraid of her, she never would be.
"I'm not particularly more popular with the humans than I am with you." She had the truth of it. The only one who would dare to stand up for her would be Proteus, but of late she was starting to doubt even he would after all the things she had put him through. She couldn't say she didn't care, Proteus was the only friend she had ever had, and she had thrown it aside to protect a demon. Though... not just any demon...
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 am

Calcifer hit the side of her face with the back of his hand, hard enough to make her fall back down to the floor, and yet all he did was smile.
"You know, I think she's telling the truth Cali," he said, not taking the eyes off the girl on the floor. It was too amusing to watch her struggle.
"She's certainly hard to love isn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:11 am

"Okay, I am bored with this from you." Cali rolled her eyes, she could take her sarcasm and doubt in her strength no longer. "You may think I am weak, human, but you are about to find out quite the opposite. Weak or not, you must see I have influence. Especially over Lilith, you and Calcifer are not blind and no stranger to that. I am someone close to her, and she is someone you don't want to mess with, so ultimately, you do not want to mess with me either." Cali shurgged.

"I'm done nonetheless with you and your petty attitude, I'm going to kill you Miriam. Nice and slow. Your going to die." Cali had decided killing this human was even worth her life, she no longer cared, Miriam was going to die at her hands, screw the humans and screw Rin. This was her and Miriam's fight and she would be the one to end it.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:32 am

She stared back at her, her face showing no sign of being affected by her words, though her heart sunk in her chest.
"Third time's a charm," she mocked instead as she once again made herself sit on her knees, bracing herself for being struck down again.
Her face felt numb where Calcifer had struck her, but the stinging pain was still there, and she winced when she brought her fingers to her face, knowing it would leave a hideous bruise not long from now.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:36 am

"Shut up," Calcifer hissed, but did not hit her. It seemed Cali would want her for herself and he would not bloody his hands for a mere human.
"I need to go clean myself up," he muttered, feeling the stale blood beginning to bother him, and he looked towards the toilet.
"Have fun with her," he said smiling and walked up to Cali to let a hand stroke away some stray hairs behind her ear, and let the bag of the human stay on his back as he moved away from them, leaving them with each other. Cali would know how to deal with her likes.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:52 am

"You under-estimate me," Cali smirked. "I know just how to get under your skin. Literally." She giggled to herself before moving forward, her eyes a pure dark black, so dark they almost glowed. She was in the mood for evil, for darkness, anyone knew that look in a demon's eyes. The emptiness, the longing to kill. It filled Cali now. Nonetheless, she wasn't going to take her life so easily. Lifting Miriam up from the ground, she pinned her against the wall.

Cali smirked. "This is for your impertinence," She leant forward and kissed her on the lips, pulling her into her with such force, she bit her lip and drew blood before pulling away. "This is how I kill," She smiled. Perhaps now, now she had seen the seductive evil of her ways, for once she may be afraid for her. "But go on, tell me how your not scared, tell me how you don't mind what I'm doing to you." She laughed. Her hand began to carress Miriam's body from her upper half to the lower, pressing her hard against the wall, before flinging her to the ground with such force, she heard something crack. "Your shoulder again dear?"

With that, she smirked and turned down to her, using a sharp rock from the rubble to tear her clothes open. "Now people will know what happened to you when they find your body." With that, she cut her face with the rock and slashed her arm deeply. "Because I am deciding now, whether or not to kill you Miriam." Her eyes shone black as she smiled in delight at her suffering.

"But first, first I want to tell you what is going to happen. I am going to rape you Miriam, I shall take all your innocence, whatever there is left of it, take your dignity and your pride. Then, then is when the fun begins. That, that is when I shall torture you, in worse ways than my fellow demons because I understand emotions better. I shall take everything you care for from you, I shall gauge out your eyes so you are blind and can never see again. I shall pull out every piece of your hair until you are bald. I shall cut off both your hands and legs. I shall leave you helpless. But more than that, whilst this is all going on, I shall make you bleed, obviously. But besides that, I shall tell Lilith about you and Rin. I shall blow his cover and make her come after him. He will be ripped from your arms and what Lilith does to him, shall be worse than I shall even do to you." A cruel smile spread across her lips. "Shall we get started then? This may take weeks, or even months... maybe years." Cali moved forward and with a heartlessness only capable of demonic beings and a playful smile like that of a child, eyes black as coal, she ripped a fingernail from Miriam's wedding finger and laughed at her screams.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:39 am

It had been momentarily quiet from Rin's position, and still weak and in pain he had waited paitently, expected a failed Calcifer to return. However as time proceeded he gradually began to expect the worst, and was about to make his move when he heard voices.
Watching from the shadows, initially reluctant to move, he felt relieved to see it was Cali he had brought and Cali alone. Someone of a higher rank to him would have been difficult to reason with, and by comparison he expected it would be relatively straight forward. He still greatly underestimated what Cali would do, well aware that they both shared secrets from Lillith about the humans. However it soon came apparent that whatever he had expected from Cali was grossly different from the truth of the matter, and as Calcifer left with the only weapons she had access to he decided to make his move. In reality he did not know why he assumed less of her. As demons this was exactly what they were expected to do, and yet he had made a human-like expectation that she would at least have kept to her word.
Whilst her back was turned to him he quickly appeared, and before she had time to realise he had grabbed by the back of her collar and flung her against the nearby wall, holding her by her throat and pointing her knife at her in the other. 'Listen clearly or I will cut that pretty little face of yours' he spat, keeping his voice hushed as to not draw any attention. He did not care that she and Lillith were close- she was as equally guilty as him, and if Lillith was to find out about this then they were in just as bad a position as each other. Relatively he had nothing to lose.
'Now give me one good reason why I don't drag you to the rectory and get you exorcised right now' he said, pressing the knife against her cheek. He knew that Cali's one weakness was her looks- she was as vain as could be and always picked someone with the looks that enabled her to throw herself at any human she could find. 'I know you may think with those marvelous acting skills of yours you can fool the world, but lets be honest I don't think you can possibly rely on that now.' Every one of her ideas seemed positively moronic, and he did not expect for one moment she would attain anything of use. In all honesty he was sure this was just another one of her ploys to meet her own fasincation for the human kind, rather than slaughtering the remaining humans as she should. 'Trust me, I so much as walked past one and I was ratted out. Do not make such an arrogant assumption as to think that batting your eyelashes would make it any different.'
He looked over to Miriam, not offering her any help beyond keeping Cali at bay. He just hoped she would get the idea and leave whilst she could, before Calcifer returned. 'Now listen clearly- I know you have your own favourites, I am no fool. I also know how much you thrive off Lillith's affections. However mark my words I will end that in an instance if you so much as try to continue what you have done today. She already has her suspicions since shes already asked me before to follow you. Suspicions I can easily confirm. I know you make think you two are so adorably close, but I'm afraid it was not your name she was moaning when I last saw her.' He smirked, holding her tight and cutting her cheek into a deep gash as she tried to protest, knowing he had hit a nerve. 'Yes Lillith and I tend to have quite a good time, unlike your previous track record with her. Soo much easier when shes there begging you for it' he grinned.
'Now,' he said, his face turning serious and threatening once again, 'not only that but I will ensure that every human knows what you really are, and every human you have decided to latch on to I will kill.' He may have made one exception, but he had no doubts about killing the rest. Cali may believe that by being in touch with human emotions she was at some glorious advantage, but all it gave her was more weaknesses. 'If you make me go down then I certainly am dragging you down with me.' He smiled, taunting her, but as much as she struggled she would not be able to move. His body may be weak for a man, but by comparison Cali's petite female frame was like playing with a toy. Realising he was having far too much fun, he dragged his knife down her neckline, leaving a bloody trail as he did. 'Oh don't worry, it won't last long' he teased. He was being careful now as to not leave her with suspicious scars, but he had no worries about doing so if it became somewhat necessary.
'Now I still am above you Cali, so do as I say and back off. If not I will cut you up, and you can go back to crying to mummy like the pathetic creature you are, but by no means do you think that will make me stop. I will keep to my words, and everything you so desperately hold dear I will take.'
He did not let her move, keeping his knife well away from her, and he would not until Miriam was far out of sight. At any moment he was prepared to strike her down, and he ensured that she would never be able to reach the weapon and do the same to him. However he nervously watched the door to the toilet Calcifer had gone in, knowing then he would have two weapons to contend with. Still he relied on Calcifer's cowardice, not afraid to cut him if he had to too.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:23 am

The piercing scream still resounded in her head, and it had taken a minute in her dazed state, to realize the sound had escaped from her own lips. She had greatly underestimated Cali, but still she would not show her fear. She would not look her in the eyes and give her the satisfaction of showing the tears of extreme pain that had sprung to her eyes.
She looked at her bloodied finger through a blurry vail of tears, and realized with dread the nail would never grow back. The blood covered her entire finger, making it hard for her to see, but she did not need to see it. The excrusiating pain was enough for her to know.
She had not even noticed Rin until he spoke, her mind dizzy as she looked down at the floor, seeing the tiny pools of blood dripping from her mouth as well as her finger. She knew she would have to get up, but her shoulder would not allow her to pull herself up. She hoped to the God she still believed in that it was only dislocated, and not broken. There was no way she could heal a broken bone in this place.
She stayed down until she had caught her breath, focusing on Rin's voice to give her strength. She had wanted to scream at him, to ask him what the hell he was doing, to tell him it wasn't safe for him, but the words would not escape her lips, and however much she tried her mouth remained open yet silent. She could not hear herself make a sound, not even a sob.
It didn't last long before she wanted to scream other things at him, harmful things, evil things. His attempts at saving her was all but forgotten when she listened to him speak. Did he even realize she was still there, listening? Did he even care? A horrible pain shot through her chest, and had it not been for Calcifer stealing her bag, or the fact she was too weak to move, she could see herself seriously injuring him at that moment.
It had been wrong for her to trust him, she knew that, she always had, and yet she had gone against her instincts and taken a path only threaded by fools. She would not make the same mistake again she told herself. She would not leave herself weak in his presence any longer, she told herself. And yet she was uncapable of keeping her own promises to herself as she cawed to her feet and looked at him, her tears running freely down her cheek as the most pathetic expression she had ever worn crossed her face. He couldn't see her, she knew, as his back was turned to her, but Cali could and she wanted nothing less than to expose her weakness in front of her.
In a split second her face had turned cold and harsh, though tears still streamed down her face. Never had she hated Rin so much, not even the first time she saw him. Never. Cali was but a mere footnote in her mind as she staggered away, trying to soften the sobs that so frequently escaped her mouth now that she had regained her voice. She hadn't gotten further than to the middle of the nave however before she stumbled on the rubble and fell to the floor again, her body too weak to abide her mind's commands.
Too weak to get up instantly she laid admidst the rubble and bodies, giving her best effort to stop her tears and sobs, yet unable to do so.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:19 am

"You shouldn't have done that Rin." Cali's eyes were dark and her voice simple, no emotion was shown, she had blocked out the hurt and the pain at him cutting her face. His move was her last straw. "You under-estimate me like all the others, I am not hurting Miriam now, but as soon as your back is turned I can, exorcise me and Calcifer will in my name. Your pushing your luck and apart from your silly threats about what I care for, which you seem to have less understanding of than anyone, you claim to take everything from me I want. You seem to forget Rin, I am a demon as you, motivated solely by selfish needs and revenge, I may care for others attentions, but I do not care enough to let them stop me living my undead life. You will regret this moment Rin, you have made an enemy of me and you are about to realise that isn't as 'pathetic' as it seems. Exorcise me if you wish, but Lilith will find out from Calcifer and I am rather interested to see how she will react." Cali's face was still blank, she had reached breaking point and this was where she was at her most ruthless, this was where she cared for no-one, her eyes were now truly demonic.

"Oh and by the way, your human, Miriam dearest, did you see that look she gave you? My my, I thought she hated me, but, damn. I suggest you go after her before she does something stupid," Cali frowned in the direction she had headed and gestured with her free hand so Rin would know where to go. "Rin, you are now on your own. You have no-one but Miriam to get you out of your troubles, good luck with that one. No more saving you from the crypt, from your enemies, from other demons, I may be weak but I have helped you as you have helped I. You have lost one of your major alliances this day whilst I still have two. Think you have Lilith? Just test that, just see who she would choose between us. Now I suggest you go after Miriam, unhand me and prey I decide to play nicely after this event." Cali's eyes narrowed as she waited patiently for Rin to release her. "Now." It was a fearless order, the worst he could do was exorcise her and the likelihood was Calcifer would help her then and what Lilith would do to Rin in punishment would be much worse than exorcism. Yes, she may be weak alone, but her alliances and pitiful loyalty made her strong, she stuck with the fact, humanity played as her strength.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:24 am

He glared at her words, not particularly caring as to why she had suddenly changed her tune but vowing to keep to his words all the same. 'I do not care for Lillith's favours. In this place none of that matters, and whilst I would side by her if she so allowed it the likelihood of that means it is probably unlikely, in which I don't care. She cannot kill me, even if she rips me limb from limb as you so boast. She will hate you too when she knows what you have done, so don't you dare become so high and mighty with me! You are just a pathetic copy of a demon, playing along now you've decided to suddenly get mad. You will still find yourself snivelling back to your master, because you are so desperate for attention, and frankly you make me sick. At least I have the decency to make my own decisions, without desperately relying on some kind of approval. Allies only last so long, they are only there for a reason. Don't substitue that with any form of emotion, because they have none. I was willing to be ally but you decided to ruin it, and I'm sorry but thats entirely your fault. You will regret this, maybe, but I certainly will not.'
In a fit of anger he stabbed her in the chest, admist ribs, deep enough to reach her heart. There was no point in being on his best behaviour now, and so he decided he may as well act on impulse. He knew it would not kill her, unfortunately, but logically he knew it would cause the most pain in one wound. The iron from his blade would be pentrating the blood that then pumped around her body, and for the short term that would be extruciating enough for him to leave while he could.
'I don't follow your pety orders... so, have fun with that little reminder' he smirked, as he removed his blade and let go of her, running in the direction where Miriam should have gone. He had not seen her but Cali's words showed she had probably heard what he had said. He did not care what she thought of him, or what anyone did. Even if he had to remain alone in here, he simply was unphased. All he was focused on was getting her out of here alive, as he had originally planned, even if he had to carry he protesting.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:25 am

Cali's heart wrenched and her eyes watered as the pain seared through her body, her frame collapsed to the floor and onto the rubble as she knelt on her knees there, hearing them crunch at the impact of her fall. She never screamed, not once, her eyes lightened somewhat at her weakness and pain as she fell but she mantained her ground, for once in her god forsaken life.

"I shall kill her you know, take what you want from me Rin, but one more move like that and I shall. You underestimate me, I care more now for revenge on you than anything in this world. I don't take disloyalty lightly," Cali's words were strong and simple as she called them after him. Her body was bleeding and she held a hand against her wound to try stop the hurt. The iron was still in her blood and she began to shake, luckilly out of Rin's sight. She didn't want to appear any weaker than she already had. Her hands shivered and a tear slipped down her cheek. Out of all this, the thing she was most worried about, were Rin's simple words.

"I know you make think you two are so adorably close, but I'm afraid it was not your name she was moaning when I last saw her.Yes Lillith and I tend to have quite a good time, unlike your previous track record with her. Soo much easier when shes there begging you for it."

Cali wiped away her tears in anger and hit the floor hard, why was it she had to be so weak? Why could she never, not once have the upper hand? Never prove herself? Never, no matter how she tried, be respected. Even Miriam, a weak and pathetic human, held more respect than she could ever possess. Why? Because Cali was weak. Cali probably possessed more wretched humanity than even Miriam. Lilith was Cali's weakness, Aurora was Cali's weakness and last but not least, her own damned self was her weakness. She would never be able to overcome those thoughts of her, especially not laying amongst the rubble with a bleeding heart.

Cali's knees were scraped, but she barely noticed, still clutching at her chest to try stop the blood flow, still wiping away her helpless tears and still helpless on the floor. Her whole body ached from the stress of the iron and she struggled to contaiin the screams, tears stinging down her face as she wept silently amongst the debris.

Weak. Stupid. Girl.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:48 am

Calcifer stepped out of the bathroom to see Cali bloodied and curled up on the floor. A pathetic display, though it did nothing more than anger him. The girl had gotten away again, and somehow, even without her weapons she had managed to seriously injure Cali. He was mad at himself for not staying when he needed to, but he had assumed the girl could do nothing in her current situation.
He sighed, shrugging it off. The girl had caused him enough of a nuisance to get further annoyed, and he calmly walked over to Cali, taking his top off while doing so, revealing his naked chest. His human wasn't half bad in either strength or looks, he admitted happily.
Once at Cali's feet he let his shirt drop to her lap, letting her know it was fine to use it to clean off the blood, it was already bloodied in any case.
"Ought to stop crying dearie, 'for anyone notice."
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Cali looked up in surprise, her eyes widened. "Calci?" Her voice was hoarse and tense as she tried to hold herself together and stop the tears. He was showing kindness, something rare amongst demons, even if it was for solely selfish means. No-one had been kind to her in a long while, especially when showing weakness and her heart broke a little as she remembered what it felt like to be cared for. She blushed slightly as he took of his shirt, noticing his attractive physique but hoped it wasn't clear through her puffed up red cheeks from the tears. Shaking still, she picked up the shirt and held it to her heart.

"Thank you..." Cali whispered, before in shock, she clutched to her face, remembering the cut Rin had lain there. It would take a wfew days to heal, it had marked her beauty... what if Lilith noticed? She had no idea why she was still worried about that, worried about Lilith taking her anger out on Rin, now they weren't allies, she had no loyalty towards him. She had decided one thing though, she was going to admit the truth to Lilith about Aurora, and then she would tell her about Miriam. She wanted that girl dead and the only way to give her an official death sentence was to out her pathetic relationship with Rin.

Calcifer's face looked slightly concerned and she couldn't help but break a small smile across her face, his kindness had cheered her up tenfold and she wiped away the blood and her tears. She struggled to get up off the floor, still clutching the shirt to her heart as she leant on Calcifer's arm for support whilst she got to her feet. "Truly, thank you Calci. I have found myself a true ally in you, and yourself, I. I shall pay you back for this loyalty someday." She nodded to emphasise her decision, unlike Rin, she was determined to keep the allies she possessed.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:16 am

He struggled not to roll his eyes at her un-demonlike behavior, but he supposed it was a quality he enjoyed about her. Though cowardly and weak, at least Cali had the decency and manner other demons seemed to severly lack. She was weak, but so was he and he could scarcely complain without being hypocritical. It was the reason he had sought after her alliance after all, she could be useful if need be.
"I had never known a demon able to cry," he laughed softly, but it wasn't his intent to mock her. If anything he just wanted her to stop her frevilish tears before they were spotted. The shame would be too much for his liking, and he wiped the remaining tears away with his own hands.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:53 am

Cali smiled some more as he wiped away her tears but instantly toughened up as he mentioned not knowing a demon to cry, standing up more fully despite the pain, she turned her eyes back to black and remained poised and sturdy. She looked more presentable now, if it wasn't for her still bleeding heart and cut down her face. "I will try to be stronger for you Calci, I'm not much of an ally like this." She laughed a little aloud, yet she couldn't help but wonder why she was being so open about her weakness, probably because she couldn't deny it after he had seen her tears.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:56 am

He frowned, not so much because of her weakness as another thing that bothered him.
"My name is Calcifer, 'case you forgot," he said, but his voice was not angry. It didn't give off a single emotion, and it was impossible to know what he was thinking then. It was typical Calcifer to keep it to himself, but yet this time he was lost deep in thought. The girl would die, one way or the other, he was sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:14 am

"Sure Calci," Cali giggled. "Can I at least call you that when were not in public?" She winked and nudged him playfully, trying to be friendly for the sake of their alliance, despite the aching pain still lingering in her heart. "I think you'll grow to like me eventually, you know," She laughed in a teasing manner before removing his shirt from her heart, she was going to be stronger and weeping over a wound wouldn't do her any good. She twisted and turned to face him with a child-like grin on her face. She hadn't felt this free in a while, it was comforting knowing she had someone who had dealt with her to keep each other safe.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:19 am

He was about to tell her no, but instead only sighed, seeing no harm in her childish games.
"Whatever makes you think I resent you now?" he asked her, his face serious. He hated humans and demons alike, everyone who knew him was aware of as much, yet he couldn't say he particularly disliked Cali more than most. He couldn't agree with her words either however, as he doubted he could ever feel any sort of connection to anyone. He never had, maybe barely in his human life, but it was all forgotten long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:35 am

"Because Calci, dear, you don't seem to like anyone. Your so focussed and tense," Cali stared at him thoughtfully, edging towards him and reciprocating his same intensity as she gently stroked the side of his face. "But don't worry, whatever hardship has made you like this, I shall eventually undo it's effects on you, that is my promise." She nodded, it was her thanks for helping her just then, her thanks for his allegience, and with that, her tense face broke into a happy smile. "So then, what's our plan?"
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:56 am

He frowned, but quickly laughed instead. She truely did live up to her reputation as nothing but a child.
"Our plan," he told her. "Is nothing. A good plan is like fruit, my dearest," he smiled as he smiled charmingly down at her.
"It needs time," he whispered and reached into the bag he had stolen from Miriam to take out the human-made iron knife, handing it to Cali. It was pathetic next to the other knife hidden in there, but it had been granted to him from Alastair, and he dared not let go of it in case he would want it back.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:03 am

Cali nodded, she was sure about one thing though, she would own up to Lilith before Rin would ruin her, she would own up, and ruin him. When Calcifer pulled out the weapon, Cali's eyes widenec, it was basic but having a weapon would help her protect herself a great deal. No-one had ever given a gift to her before, since she has journeyed into the demon lifestyle and she couldn't help but give him a small smile. "Thanks Calci, that will help a lot." She nodded and lifting up her dress, she tucked it into the top of her stocking, attached to her suspender belt for safe keeping before lowering her dress with a smirk at Calci. "Enjoy the view?" She giggled before leaning towards him and pecking him on the cheek. "Got to go now Calci, things to do, people to screw, I'll speak with you later," With a small wink, Cali awaited his response before leaving the Left Wing.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:32 am

She seemed awfully sure of herself, but demons seldom did otherwise. He didn't know why he had expected anything less of her.
It didn't particularly phase him however, and he was bored of her actions before she had even begun. They were at war, and in the state she was in she looked little appetising to say the least. She surely should focus on things of more importance before playing around as she had.
When she turned to leave he only nodded at her, her presence was nothing he desired. Now at least he knew who to go for if need be, and in the meanwhile he could enjoy his lonely lifestyle the way he had before. When the Miriam girl was dead he could finally relax he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage with a Heavy Price   A Hostage with a Heavy Price Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hostage with a Heavy Price
Page 1 of 1