Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Temptations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:11 am

No sooner had Miriam left Proteus in the kitchen before she glanced at Sinbad who was roaming about in the hallway. She had left Proteus in hopes of being alone, but realized quickly that this was almost even better. The town's drunk was all the distraction she needed for now, and she knew once she proposed her plan he would not be able to resist the sweet temptation of alcohol on his tounge once again.
"Sinbad!" she called out and ran to him. She still had cuts and bruises everywhere on her body, but after her recent shower she felt she looked better than ever. It had done nothing to make her feel any less dirty, but the water on her body had been extremely refreshing.
"I wanted to ask you something," she said with a tempting smile, but her eyes looked devilish as she looked upon him. There was obviously something she wanted from him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:53 am

Sinbad turned his head when he heard someone call his name. "Yeah, what's up?" Sinbad said when he heard the girl had a something she wanted to say. Her expression seemed a lot different than from the first time he had talked with her and it made him wonder what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:59 am

She smiled, almost as if wanting to seduce him as she touched his arm, though she wanted nothing to do with his body.
"I am imagining you going through some pretty tough withdrawal symptoms," she shrugged, making it sound as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. She had seen drunk men deprived of their precious alcohol before, but she couldn't know if it was still bad after all this time.
"What would you say if I told you there's a way to get rid of them..?" she asked softly, quietly as if not wanting anyone to hear their conversation. It was obvious what she wanted, there was no other way to make the burden he bore go away, so if he still questioned the meaning of her words she would be frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:04 am

Even though his abstinenses had worn off quite some time ago, it was true that he really missed the alcohol. Without it he had had to remember everything from his past so clearly, something he definitely didn't want to. It didn't take a lot to make him curious.
"How? What's your plan?" he asked excited.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:11 am

She smiled and took her hand off of him as soon as she realized she had got him where she wanted him.
"This is a cathedral, in case you forgot, Frollo's got to store wine in here somewhere. Now, I'm guessing it's in his room as I couldn't see any in the fridge. He probably will not let us have it willingly, but who says he has to know..?" she explained teasingly, another smile grown on her face.
"You distract him, and I can sneak in and out without anyone noticing," she offered. "Just get him away from his room for half a minute."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:15 am

"Sounds like a plan to me," Sinbad said with a grin. He coudln't wait to get his hands on some alcohol again, it had been so long. "Do you know where Frollo is right now?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:25 am

"His room I'm guessing," she muttered. "If not, I'll have no problem getting to the bottles myself," she said with a teasing wink. Miriam had never been a fan of getting drunk. Usually she never even touched alcohol, but if there was a small comfort if only momentarily she would take it gladly. Anything that could drive her mind off of this nagging depression and unbearable pain for only a few minutes.
"Wait here," she said as she ran up the stairs in quick, long steps, but silent and smooth like a cat all the same.
Lucky for them both, the door to Frollo's bedroom was open, and the bathroom door shut. The realization that the bottles were unguarded and right in front of her hit her, and a smile grew on her face, but all the same she knew she would have to hurry before Frollo came out again, and that could be any time in the near future.
Quickly and silent as a feline she ran to his room, searching for a fridge of some sort. It didn't take her long before she found it, but as soon as she had opened the door and grabbed the first of two bottles hidden inside she could hear the door from outside of the room open, and steps walking her way. A quick glance around was enough to realize there was nowhere to hide fast enough, and she waited for the moment she would be caught redhanded by the priest.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:39 am

Sinbad hadn't wanted to let the girl do it all by herself so he had followed her shortly after. When he got up the stairs he saw Frollo on his way to the room where Miriam was looking for the alcohol.
He called out Frollo's name in order to stop him from finding Miriam. He saw Frollo turn around and walk towards him. Sinbad soon realised that he had to come up with something to say, something to distract him long enough to give Miriam a chance to get away. "I was wondering if you could tell me a little bit more about the use of some of the weapons," he said quickly as that was the first thing that came to mind. Sinbad had no intention about fighting a demon, the thought alone scared him. Even though it was probably expected by him. But a lot of things had been expected by him and by now he was used to letting people down.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:46 am

Frollo stopped midway to his room at the sound of Sinbad's voice, and listened intently to what he was asking of him. He was a priest of an old age unfortunatly, and knew little or nothing of the ways of battling with weapons. In his life he had wanted to have nothing of them close to him, at least not more than necessary. He had of course still gotten his hand on the weapons he had handed out earlier, but had never used them for himself.
"You have my deepest apologies," he sighed looking at Sinbad in the eye. "I know next to nothing of the ways of battling. You ought to see your friend Proteus, he is quite skilled with the knife I have heard," he smiled gently. "Or Miriam, I suppose she has had her fair share of practise," he said, his mind wandering to whether or not Miriam might still be alive, it had been a while since his last meeting with her.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:51 am

Miriam had stopped breathing when she heard Sinbad's voice in the hall and realized she had just been saved. It would not likely last for long however, and she quickly took the chance she was given, taking both of the winebottles out of the fridge and closing it quickly before sneaking out into the hallway again. She was right behind Frollo's back by now, and looked at Sinbad scared he would give her away by looking her way. That would most certainly give her away.
She stepped aside into Cinderella's room, grateful that the room seemed empty, waiting for Sinbad and Frollo to leave the hallway so she could sneak out once again. Her heart was racing at the risk of getting caught, but her mind was calm, calculating every step she took.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:55 am

Out of the corner of his eye, Sinbad saw Miriam sneak behind Frollo. He made sure he looked directly at Frollo, maintaining eye contact as a way to prevent Frollo from leaving just yet. When he was sure Miriam had gotten away safely, he decided to end his conversation with Frollo.
"Ahh I see. I won't take up more of your time now then. I saw you were heading for your room before I got here. I'll see if I can find either of them," he said with a smile, knowing that he and Miriam would have other things to do when he found her with the bottles.
Back to top Go down
Frollo
Admin
Frollo

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:59 am

He nodded, but the smile he gave was a weak and tired one.
"I am sorry I could not be of more help to you," he said before he turned around and closed the door to his room behind him. Surely he could have asked Proteus, he thought, as close friends as they had seemed, but he quickly shook the thought and sat down on his bed again.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:05 am

As soon as she heard the door to Frollo's room close she stepped out of Cinderella's room and walked to Sinbad with a grin on her face as she handed him one of the bottles. They were big she saw, and they would get pretty messed up if they were to drink all of it, but that was her intention.
"Let's get out of here before he comes back," she said hastily and in a low voice before she hurried past him and down the stairs. She didn't know where they could go, but the spire seemed a good choice, and that's where she was headed now. Rin would never dare come back after their last meeting, and even if he was, they both knew he could not make the jump. They would be safe up there.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:08 am

"Yes, let's," Sinbad said before he followed her with the bottle in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Temptations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptations   Sweet Temptations Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Temptations
Page 1 of 1