Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cali

Cali

It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] Empty
PostSubject: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:18 pm

[ albino Aurora x affraid Cali x Twisted Evil Lilith ]
[ Human Pet x WTFDOIDO x Demon Girlfriend ]
[ I am bored and is messing with crack emoticons xD ]

Cali had wondered betwixt the rooms of the Cathedral, a little loss at what to do since Aurora had now fled to the Rectory, she simply hoped she had made it there safe. The question was, why did she care? What was it about Aurora that captured her? After all, she was simply a disgusting and pathetic human who would reject her if she knew the truth.... But, maybe that was the problem. Aurora hadn't rejected her and they had kissed for that blissful moment... Cali had her humanity back. Was that it? Aurora was a way for Cali to mantain the slight spec of humanity? Deep down, she knew it was more than that, and even if that were the case, that would make her one weak demon. She would be all the things Rin thought of her. Sighing to herself, she didn't know what to think, she was at a complete loss.

Walking into the nave, she sat upon one of the remaining pews near the pile of rubble in the centre. Her hands clutching the pew, she simply stared straight forwards, not knowing what lay ahead. After all, it was only a matter of time before Lilith found out about Aurora. Lets just hope, it was no time soon.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:43 pm

after talking with Azazel who, not not only killed her post sex buzz but reared her doubts about Rin and Cali to the surface once more she had gone walkabout the Cathedral. She was less than herself, lost in thought. Conflicted by the emotions that wormed their way under her skin into her chest, her mind. She was almost human in her fears.

But her hears pertained to more than her power, her position, her control of her demons. Trapped inside these holy walls she was constantly reminded fo the life she was given and then pulled away from. She never thought herself in the wrong, was it wrong to want equality? to be treated with respected by the man you married and the man you loved. God had insulted her when he expected her to submit to Adam, when he lavished more adoration upon him even though she was made from the same dirt as he.

She let out a low moan as she walked up the steps to the nave. She needed out of the crypt but she also needed isolation to...feel. She hated this, this was weakness and the worst part was feeling like this reminded her how sorely she longed for companionship. She remembered how happy she had been with Adam, how loved he had felt and she wanted that again.

As she entered the nave she saw Cali. She raged in silence for a moment, for one her isolation was taken from her and two cali had lied to her and she loathed being lied to but, she had not the energy to act upon her again so, clearing her throat she spoke softly "I've been wondering where you have been hiding, Cali" she purred in that tone that set people on edge or lured them in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hannahtheuncool?feature=mhee
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Cali jumped at the sound of Lilith's voice and her face became a shade or two paler as her slight figure came into view. She dug her nails harder into the pew before sighing and daring to look up at her. What was is about Lilith that always put her on edge? Cali's head was buzzing with questions at the moment and though she was usually happy to see Lilith, her mind was yearning for isolation. Nonetheless, she blushed as always in her presence and fidgeted slightly.

"I.." Cali bit her lip, she always struggled to talk when Lilith was in the room. Despite what had been happening with Aurora recently, she still held the same feelings for Lilith and those oh so pleasant butterflies were running rampage within her stomach. "Well, I..." She didn't really know what to say, she could hardly mention she had being hanging out with Aurora and might have kissed her once or twice. Blinking slowly, she regained some courage and sent a small smile in Lilith's direction. "I've being trying to get into the human base..." Her lie sounded convincing, lying was certainly one of Cali's strong points. Deception. That was her forte as a demon and she played it well. "But, to no avail." She looked down once more, scared Lilith may scold her.

"I-I'm sorry..." Cali whispered into the darkness, she really did hate to let Lilith down and she didn't really know what she was apologising for. Perhaps deep down, she was apologising for letting another into her weak heart when it belonged to Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:19 am

It annoyed Lillith how fidgety Cali became in her presence. She knew it was a result of the grils sheer respect adn awe of her but still, a demon should conduct themselves better "You can relax" she graoned "your bumbling idiocy is the last thing I need!" she sounded like an angry mother as she moved further into the Nave.

"Look at yourself!" she snapped "you have been spending too much time among the humans, you reek of them, you are starting to act like them too Cali, it upsets me" she sneered passing Cali by to sit on rubble adjacent "I took you under my wing because I" she paused, she wasn't quite sure why, there had been something endearing, alluring about the puppy-eyed demon who sought nothing more than to please her "because I trusted you" she said finally "trusted you to be strong" she sighed

"You won't get near the human base not yet, don't waste your energy, you'll need it" she cocked her head over her shoulder, rolling her eyes as she saw Cali in the dim ligh "What is it about me that makes you so nervous " she purred in a questioning tone "do I scare you that much?"
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:28 am

Cali instantly sat stock still as Lilith commented on how she disliked her nervousness, she shivered slightly, but apart from that, her eyes became narrowed and she made sure she barely moved. She didn't know what to say in response, she simply blushed some more and fell into a deep silence. She did so hate it when Lilith was angry with her, it gave her a dreadful sinking feeling in her stomach, not fear, but hurt. It hurt her that Lilith could get so annoyed with her, when Cali, Cali couldn't reciprocated this anger if she tried.

"I..." Cali began in response to her question, trying not to stutter or bite her lip with anticipation. "It's not that you scare me," For the first time, she looked at Lilith directly, trying to work out what it was. "It's more..." She took a deep breath, her insides squirming even if she ensured her outsides did not. How could she tell her? "You make me feel something I absolutely cannot feel." Honesty. There it was, brutal and blunt like a knife through the atmosphere between them. She couldn't have feelings for a demon of such high rank, just like she couldn't have feelings for a human. With Lilith, it was so much more though, so much more she couldn't explain, so much more she shouldn't feel. A shudder ran down her spine as she was forced to break eye contact, she was sad. Yet, she could not cry. She would not cry in Lilith's presence, she would be so disappointed and she wouldn't be able to bare it. Oh! Why did she have human feelings when she was a demon? Why did an undead life have to be even more complicated than a living one?

Cali closed her eyes, trying to force herself to remain calm and steady, how she wished she was alone. She didn't with Lilith to see her this wreckless and with this much feeling.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:39 am

Lillith watch Cali trying her hardest not to fidget, trying to present herself as a demon should in her presence. She had to bite the inside of her cheek to stop herself smiling. Cali was...adorable in a way. And that endeared her more to Lillith.

She listened intently to Cali as she spoke, for the first time she made direct eye contact with her and that, that made Lillith's heart skip a beat for a second, she had never realised how attractive she was, and this human form aided that further, the girl spent so much time staring at the ground or shying away from her she barely knew she was there a lot of the time.

You make me feel something I absolutely cannot feel

Lillith caught her breath, her heart seemed to wretch. She stood up, her thoughts had come to a grinding halt and she walked slowly towards Cali "Excuse me" her tone more angered than she had liked it to have been "what do you mean...exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:16 am

Cali almost fell off her pew as she backed away slowly from Lilith's angry approach, her face turned even more reddish than before as blood flew to her cheeks in embarassment. Her eyes strayed around the room as she was unsure where to look, what to say, what to do. She closed her eyes briefly, hoping when she reopened them, the scene before her would be different, but it was not. Lilith was still there looking frustrated and Cali was still leaning back into the corner of the pew, looking horrified.

"I--" Cali began, but words failed her as she looked downwards, she didn't know what to say or how to calm Lilith's temper. She shouldn't have spoken at all. "I shall not speak of it again Lilith," She nodded in a detemined fashion. "I-- I was being over-dramatic." She cringed, she did so hate that word when associated with herself, the truth had been and gone, she was back to lying to cover it up once more.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:30 am

All her anger bubbled to the surface as her enquiry was shot down as Cali recoiled from her approach rather than stand her ground. She half wanted to throw her across the room and half wanted to...comfort...her. She remembered her early days as a demon how she'd longed for Lucifer's approval in all that she did, how she cowered from his rebukes and bathed in his praise.

She had been chosen just as she had chosen Cali and remembered all to well how when she felt like she wanted to disappear that she needed Lucifer, the only man she still loved, to hold her. She sighed and rolled her eyes and approached Cali more softly, her tone more pleading than she meant it to be in its softness "Don't recoil I don't mean to sound mad at you all the time" she continued to approach her "You do infuriate me me so but...only because I see so much of my younger demon self in you, still clinging to your humanity, still so frightened of authority, still so unsure of yourself" she stopped short of Cali, cupping her lowered chin in her hand I once feared Lucifer whilst loving him as deeply and respecting him as highly as I do now" she lifted Cali's face to meet her own, catching a glimpse of those beautiful eyes once more, seeing how they showed her fear and embarrassment. She smiled softly, her tone to match "Come here" she let go of Cali's chin and opened her arms to embrace her.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:19 am

Cali mouthed words but no words came out until Lilith told her to "Come here" and she let out a sigh, the tension from her body being released. She took a step closer towards Lilith, but she was so disorientated, she tripped a little over the rubble and toppled into Lilith's arms. Neither fell but Cali blushed at her incompetance. "S-sorry..." She muttered once more as she rested her head onto Lilith's shoulder, breathing in her scent. It was intoxicating.

Cali's heart thumped as they embraced, how she longed for her own lips to meet Liliths and as they slowly broke apart, she longed to pull the demonic woman towards her. She was breathless with anticipation. She longed to, but Lilith's reaction could be deadly and she had already kissed a human earlier, twice. Was this really how she pictured her first kiss with Lilith? No, it wasn't. She had loved Lilith for such a long time, this was not how she wanted it. Yet, her breathing quickened as she paused a certain distance away from her, their lips almost touching as she looked up at Lilith's eyes. She was captured in them.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:35 am

Lillith embraced Cali tightly. Comforting her. Holding her felt...well she hadn't expected it to feel so...to feel...like this. They parted slighlty theire faces still close and Lillith let her hands move slowly around Cali's waist to her hips and slowly up her body, not really paying attention to how she caressed her gently until she held Cali's face in her hands once more. She took time to brush her hair from her face before thumbing over the girl's rosy cheeks. There was an innocence to Cali she found...alluring. And as she looked at her, something twisted inside her, very quietly, very softly it rod on her senses. They were so close, closer than they had ever been, more intimate than they had ever been. It did not scare Lillith or raise any doubts in her, although her doubts about Cali remained, this...somehow...felt...right.

She sighed "you my sweet Cali are the most beautiful of my demons and" she paused looking her directly in the eye and smiling "you are stronger than you look, I choose you, remember that, in the pit I picked you I made you mine and...you are mine Cali, always" she smiled, was there a double meaning to her words, she wasn't sure but there was a misplace sincerity there and a meaning she could not quite fathom. She leant forward and kissed Cali on the forward, her lips lingering longer than was really appropriate. Everything about this moment was inappropriate she was Cali's superior, her Queen almost and it was bad enough she betrayed Lucifer with Rin on more than one occasion but, something in her told her that this was entirely different to what she had with Rin.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:45 am

Cali lingered in Lilith's arms, relaxing into her comfort as guilt began to thrive inside her body, this feeling could never be replicated by anyone, this feeling of the bond between them. How stupid Cali had been to betray Lilith with a... a... human. Yet, something drew her towards Aurora in a different way, she could neither fathom nor explain it. Nonetheless, removing the human from her mind, she fell into the helpless happiness of the moment as two demons shared their limited sincerity.

At Lilith's words, Cali's eyes widened and she witheld a gasp as she realised her feelings were somewhat reciprocated... unless, unless this was one of Lilith's games. She doubted it somehow though, the tone in Lilith's voice was like none she had heard before, a tone of affection. It was that moment that took Cali's breath away as unexpectedly, Lilith leant in and kissed her. Her eyes remained open in shock, keeping her guard up for some reason behind the kiss. When she realised there was no altereor motive, she relaxed into it, her eyes fluttering shut as she gasped when they pulled apart. A shivering finger rose against her lips as she wondered what had just occurred between them both.

You are mine Cali. Lilith was right, in all meanings of the word, Cali was hers.

"Lilith... I..." Cali's words were interrupted and she blushed as she heard someone enter from behind them, instantly she stepped back from Lilith, not wanting to hurt her pride in front of others, but no doubt she had been a little too late and they had seen them a little too close. Turning, exasperated, she looked toward the couple she faced, it was Calcifer... with Miriam. Her eyes widened. Not here, not now. Lilith couldn't know Miriam was Rin's pet or... or Aurora would be in danger. Her heart twisted, her loyalties and feelings were torn and divided more than ever in this brief moment. Why now?
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:01 am

Calcifer was pulling Miriam who was struggling in his grasp every step they took, but resulted in nothing but harming herself further.
When they turned close enough for Calcifer to realize Cali was not alone he tightened his grip on Miriam to gain her immediate attention.
"Play dead, unless you want to be dead," he told her in a threatening whisper before he threw her forcefully to the ground and stepped on her. He made sure it hurt, just not enough for Miriam to have to make any sudden noices that would reveal her to be alive.
"Lillith," he said respectfully and kneeled before her, his foot still crushing Miriam's back. He made sure to step harder whenever she squirmed or tried to make a noise to silence her again. The girl was for the hands of Cali, though Lillith would definitively want her.
He had interrupted an intimate moment he knew, and though unexpected from Lillith herself he still made sure to pretend not to have seen it. He knew Lillith would want it that way, and he bowed his head in deep respect. The only demon he would ever volunteerily follow was before him.
"I am deeply sorry for the inconvinience, but Cali is soarly needed in the left wing," he told her, head still bowed, foot still crushing Miriam.
"Though it is of no immediate importance for one of your rank, my queen." All he could do was hope that Cali would take the hint and pull them out of there. He dared not defy Lillith or do anything without her concent, but after what he had seen he doubted she would utter a word at Cali's wishes to leave.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 am

Miriam wanted to snap at him, but every time she opened her mouth he made sure she had no breath to speak, and soon enough she learnt to lay still to save herself from a great deal of further pain. Instead she kept her eyes and ears open, focusing on their conversation. Though she was sure to find herself facing death again rather soon, she knew this could come in handy if she got out alive.
The name Calcifer uttered made her skin freeze cold, but her blood run warm. She knew she ought to be afraid after what Rin had told Miriam of her, and yet all she could do was let anger and jealousy overtake her. Rin's words echoed clear in her head, and this time they hurt a hundred times more than they had when he had originally uttered them. All she knew now was that she wanted the bitch dead. Or at least exorcised.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:56 am

Despite their current situation, Cali couldn't help but smirk at Miriam's position, aswell as taking a sharp intake of breath. She had turned around in time to see Calcifer haul her frame to the floor, making her play dead, she simply hoped Lilith hadn't noticed for all their sakes.

"Of course," Cali nodded sincerely in the crossroads demon's direction before she gave a small curtsy and nervous smile in Lilith's direction. Gaining her approval, she followed Calcifer and Miriam out of the Nave and to the Left Wing. Thoughts still buzzing through her mind over what had just occurred.

"You actually caught her," Cali muttered surprised in the demon's ear. "Question is, can you keep her?" She raised an eyebrow, knowing this could be the end of her and Rin's loyalty to one another if she didn't play her cards right. "Don't harm her unless she attempts to escape. Now, with her here, I can try my chances at entering the humans domain." She revealed her plans to Calcifer, deciding he had at least earnt some of her trust and respect. With those words, she attained her usual confidence and cockiness when not in Lilith's presence, flicking her hair behind her ear and leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:05 am

Calcifer nodded. Her plan seemed horribly flawed, but he was not to utter a word. He had come for her alliance and little else. When she attempted to leave however he grabbed hold of her hand to keep her there, he had not gone through such lengths just so Cali could leave now.
"I held to my part of our agreement," he told her. "Will you keep yours?" They both ought to know the importance of deals to Calcifer, and if she was to back down on her words she should know she had gained herself a true enemy. A shadow could cause a lot of problems, even if just a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:11 am

Miriam was breathless and weak, struggling to stay on her feet, yet she forced herself to tune into their conversation.
"Good luck with that," she laughed, a trickle of blood running down her lower lip as she coughed. "I hope you changed your tactics from last time, or we all know where that plan will get you. On second thought, there's no way you're getting in there in any case. Humans are weak, but we learn fast, none of them will hesitate throwing holy water on you as a test." The way she said it revealed Miriam was far from scared. She believed her own words, 'cause they were true. The devil's trap was still there, and so was Proteus. Even Thomas would find her. She had no chance.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:21 am

Cali wavered as Calcifer grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, she twisted in his hand to face him before smiling playfully.
"Of course Calci," She nodded. "Our alliance is complete," And with that, she gave him a kiss to emphasise her promise. She knew they were only meant to seal the deal, no demon was without that knowledge but she wanted to give him something to prove her gratitude. She blushed slightly, but nonetheless nodded once more with a smile. It was her way of saying thanks.

"And shut up you," Cali frowned with impatience, slapping Miriam and flinging her face to the ground. "You haven't earnt the right to speak, and thanks for the warning," She smiled menacingly. "Now I know what to be prepared for, so thank you." She laughed lightly before turning back to Calci.

"Now can you free my arm?" Cali finally teased with a mocking grin, playful and sincere, she wondered if her move had shocked him.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:28 am

It was no secret that he preferred the soft, innocent lips of humans, but he did not reject her when she kissed him, leaning into it and kissing her back before she pulled away. It was all he could do but grin widely when she blushed, but once Miriam spoke he dug his nails into her arm until blood trickled down her left arm and formed a tiny pool on the floor. Cali had slapped her yes, but Calcifer wanted his fair share of fun.
"Shall we go?" he smiled politely to Cali and followed her once she started walking towards the left wing, pulling Miriam after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]   It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith] Empty

Back to top Go down

It was only a matter of time... but why now? [Tag: Lilith]
Page 1 of 1