Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How I wish I was a lazy coward...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:39 am

He stared at her hand but had the small shred of dignity to not take it, instead leaning against the wall to help push himself up. Looking at her he remained silent, unsure of how to pursue whatever happened next. He couldn't even see himself going back to Lillith now he had absolutely no pride. She would notice that on the spot.
'If we're not going to kill each other then I see no reason why we should stay here' he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:44 am

A slight annoyance was regained as he refused to take her hand. After everything they had done for each other, and after everything Rin had just done it seemed fairly stupid to think himself proud enough not to take her hand. On second thought however, it might be the best solution as she barely trusted herself in his presence. His touch was known to weaken her far more than she appreciated, and so maybe it was for the best.
"I just assumed you liked my company," she shrugged. It was meant as a mockery, but somehow her voice gave away she was far too tired to mock him now, as she believed he was far too tired to respond to it. Instead she simply followed him with her gaze. watching his every move.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:50 am

'I somewhat doubt that' he said bitterly, unsure of his own reasons to be honest. He was utterly confused and with his diginity shattered he was taking the situation poorly.
He closed his eyes and tried to focus once more on where he was. He could still regain himself- being so idiotic was in his nature it seemed, but acting hopeless as a result would only make things worse. He sighed, opening his eyes and trying to get back to his normal self.
'I don't fucking know ok?' he glared at her. 'But you are alive, I'm still here.. surely thats all that matters.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:57 am

She had only been joking, but his reactions seemed to say she had hit a spot. Staring at him with a surprised expression seemed to be all she was capable of. She had always just assumed he had taken pity in her, or that he was reluctant to kill her before he had broken her.
"Geez, you're fucked up," was all she could say. It was more a statement of what she saw than actually trying to mock him. He really needed to pull himself together, though she was not sure if he was able to. It seemed to her as if he was going insane, had she really broken him that badly?
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:05 am

'I have black fucking eyes!' he exclaimed. 'Of course I'm fucked up.' Of course her meaning of fucked up probably was that compared to a typical demon, but in exasperation he did not care.
He kept his distance from her, like whatever she was doing to him was infectious if she got any closer. Instead he tried to calm himself, not sure what was distressing him so much. He could feel himself recoiling at whatever it was, wholly confusing his entire being, and he felt sick. Maybe this was what it was like to feel defeat? He had not been used to it for some time, nor had he felt so helpless. It was a horrid, sickening thought- to be acting as pathetic as a human would.

Last edited by Rin on Tue May 15, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:10 am

He was spinning out of control, his movements rapid and his words almost in a state of panic. Quickly she stepped forward and grabbed his arm in an attempt to snap him out of it. Rin was usually pathetic and useless in her eyes, but never had she seen him loose it like he was now.
"For fuck's sake Rin, calm the fuck down," she told him quickly, staring at him with a stern expression as if she was speaking to a child.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:47 am

He looked down at her hand, wide-eyed, as he tried to calm himself. He made no attempt to move away from her this time however, instead looking up at her confused as to what had come over him. Even as she spoke to him, he was not giving enough attention to the words, and the sounds she made appeared meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:47 am

Miriam stared at him, waiting for him to calm down, and though he seemingly had he was still staring at her as if all logic and reason had slipped from his mind, as if he was incapable of rational thought. She found herself unsure of what to do, instead returning the stare.
As her body started warming up from the touch she quickly let go of him as if she had just burnt herself. It had been a mistake to touch him, she had known that even before laying a hand on him, and yet she could not make herself regret it despite the weakness it gave her.
"What?" she asked finally after staring back at him for a while, wanting him to at least say or do something, he couldn't just stand there forever as if in a daze of his own mind's blankness. She had seen humans dying before her eyes, and even they had not panicked the way he was now.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:46 am

'Don't' he cut her off, not wanting to hear her familar mockery.
Stepping closer to her he closed his eyes as he took a deep breath, unable to help himself. He brought his hand behind her neck, pulling her close. 'Don't say anything' he muttered, forcing his lips on hers before she had any time to protest. The familar taste cut off his thoughts and concerns momentarily as he fell back into their usual routine, feeling at ease with her skin against his.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:06 am

She did not have time to react, and all she could do once he laid his lips on hers was widen her eyes and stare at him in shock. Her mind was running without stopping to think, and for a split moment before she had the chance to think of what she was doing, she kissed him back, letting her body move closer to his as her heart beat faster with every passing second. For a moment she forgot all of her pains and problems focusing solemly on the sweet, tender feel of his lips, but as she closed her eyes and reality struck her once again she realized this feeling could never last for multiple reasons.
She closed her eyes harder in an almost desperate sadness before she forced herself to push away from him, immidiatly feeling cold and lonely without his body against hers. Unwilling to look at him in fear he might see how much that simple gesture had done to her, she looked to the side instead, focusing on the door of the rectory, for once feeling herself reluctant to leave Rin to step back into the temporary safety of the human base.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:40 am

He looked at her, almost disappointed, but as she pushed him away it was enough to bring him back to his senses, which told him that almost everything he had done so far was wrong. Regardless he still looked at her, watching her every move, and yet with a newfound anger. Whatever had posessed him to act like this, it had been her fault.
Reluctant to let her go, he processed his amass of thoughts, mostly contradictory. Whether out of annoyance or something else, he grabbed her arm tight, preventing her from escaping just yet. Narrowing his eyes he glared at her, pulling at her arm to turn and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:51 am

She was forced to look at him, and though she did her best to blink away the stinging tears in her eyes she was still sure he could see the dispear on her face as she turned to him again. The rest of her body tensed, and her lips formed a thin line as if aggrivated by him forcing her to reveal her weakness. He had always known she felt something for him, but forcing her to prove it in this way was cruel. She supposed she couldn't expect any less from a demon, and glared back at him.
"Don't think it changes anything," she said obviously aggrivated, defending her own feelings. "Feelings are only a weakness if you act upon them, and I don't intend to. I will still exorcise you without hesitation given the chance." Even as she spoke the words she felt the bitterness of the lie on her tounge, and she supposed they both knew it. She had already stopped herself from exorcising him once, and there was absolutely nothing that suggested she would do anything differently at a later point in time.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:07 am

He stared her out for a moment, processing the meaning of what she said. Of course, she was weak- weaker than him he would like to think. But because of that he doubted she would go through with her threats.
With a tight smile he let go on her arm. 'Just remember that' he said bitterly, walking away as he mind carried on repeating her words in his head. He did not look back, wanting to run away from the events that had just happened as fast as he could.
He had acted weak, feelings were weak.... He shook his head, burying anything he was considering.
Remembering Lillith's words he hurried back, wanting to avoid any suspicion. She would help him sort out his concerns and set things right. He just had to stay away, however so far this seemed easier said than done.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:16 am

She watched him leave, wanting to grab his arm and make her stay, but fought the urge and let her hands stay firmly by her sides until he had left. Only then, when she could no longer see him did she lean against the wall again, letting a hand run to her lips remembering the sweet sensation of his kiss with a bitter happiness.
Without nothing left to do she stood against the wall forgetting all potential dangers, forgetting everything but the smell of his skin which she held on to so tightly.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:25 am

Azazel was walking in the entrance wing, seeing Rin sneaking away from the sanctuary. He could suspect something, not sure what, but he would find out. He sneakend into the sanctuary, looking around for any devil traps. He then spotted the huntress girl from earlier. He smirked as he walked closer. "So have you been putting that knife I gave you into good use?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:30 am

She snapped her head towards the demon, suddenly dragged back into reality as she let her hand drop from her lips and bend over to pick up her weapon from the floor. She was covered in blood from the cup Rin had thrown at her, and the stale smell was now beginning to disgust her. She needed a shower she decided, and she was going to take one as soon as she got to the bathroom in the rectory.
Without answering him, or even smiling, she glared back at him holding up the weapon she had recieved earlier, letting the demon blood drip off of it slowly. If that was not enough of an answer for him, none of her words would be good enough either, and so she left it at that.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:33 am

His gaze fell to the bloodied knife. "Oh, you have been busy. Who did you stake? Was it Rin? No wait? If it was he wouldn't be walking out of here alive." He said as he casually went to sit on the pews.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:36 am

"He wasn't trapped," she answered him flatly. "Any injuries I gave him was to survive the encounter, not to exorcise him."
As she spoke she sounded like a robot, repeating words that had been written down for her. She was far too tired to mock him, or even be particularly scared of him in that instant, though she knew to keep away and do as he wished if she did not want the cruel pain to return to her.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:45 am

The way she was saying it made him believe her less and less. He leaned forward, supporting his elbows to his knees. "Listen sweetie. You may fool people with that rehearsed speech of yours, but we both know Rin is a push over. You could have easily exorcise him." He said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:49 am

She didn't care if he believed her or not, she simply did not want to admit the truth. Whatever he thought would be better than what had actually happened. However, his attitude annoyed her, and it seemed as if she was revealing far too much just by standing there, which aggrivated her.
"I also know he could have easily killed me if I tried," she said back, obviously a little more angry now, but not daring to raise her voice in his company. She knew what he was capable of, even if she didn't know why. She would not want to get him mad. Rin may be useless, but he was still a demon capable of killing humans without hesitation, so there was some truth in her lies after all, if he believed her or not.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:57 am

He noticed she was getting angrier. "If you tried? What is that supposed to mean? That you have given up?" Maybe making her mad was not the best idea, but people revealed more when they were emotional. "Then give the knife back if you are not going to use it properly."
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:00 am

She stepped back from him, scared he would take the only thing she got left to defend herself with. With his powers he could easily take it from her, but she would not give it up that easily, she would never find another weapon in a long while, and in the meantime she could get herself killed.
"It's mine," she glared as she let the arm with the knife fall backwards as if to keep it away from the yellow-eyed demon.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:23 am

"Keep it then, if it makes you feel safer." He smirked wider before leaning back on the pew. "Oh, by the way. I think I never got to tell you who to deliver that message to did I?" He asked, still pleased to see she was still thinking the demons all had powers thing.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:27 am

She knew as well as he must have known that there was no way she would willingly kiss someone else just to give a message, but she did not speak of it. She knew that if she did not keep her part of the agreement he could rightfully claim the weapon back, but what the yellow-eyed demon didn't know didn't hurt either of them, so she was satisfied in her choice, simply staring back at him awaiting what he was going to say in the following moment.
"Go on," she said impatient, waiting for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:33 am

He smirked in amusement. "It's for Thomas. I don't care if you actually deliver the kiss like I told you to or not, but he will know what it means." He chuceled as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How I wish I was a lazy coward...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: