Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How I wish I was a lazy coward...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:45 am

Miriam made no point of moving. Though Calcifer was hastily limping away, Rin was a far more immidiate threat, specially with the weapon in his hand. She was wounded, hurt and trapped, but looked neither. All she looked was furious and stubborn as she glared him down as always.
"Kill me then," she told him, making it clear she was serious. She had obviously made a wrong move and she realized she would have to pay for it very soon. Rin had time after time threatened her with death the next time he saw her, and though Rin seemed reluctant and weak she did not think him a liar, and as she stared him down it was clear she expected him to make good of his promises.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:57 am

Watching Calcifer as he left, he answered 'I'm afraid I already have one human to kill right now, and I don't do multi-tasking.'
He turned around to face her and sighed. 'That caused me a lot of fucking trouble. Calcifer and I do not see eye to eye, but I cannot babysit you, nor will I. I have things to do, and places to be. Lillith is a busy woman, and she does not have much time.' He quickly shooed her away, not particularly wanting to stay around her now. The sickening feeling in his stomach had gone with Calcifer, and yet he still felt an aggrivating discomfort near her. He knew however she was useful, and he would continue to remember this for as long as he kept her alive.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:04 pm

She did not do as much as move a finger, clearly growing angrier at his words. It seemed as if he was looking down on her as just what Calcifer had called her. A pet. And she would be nobody's pet, she would rather die before it. It might simply be her stubbornness overpowering her fear, but somehow his empty threats was getting to her. If he wasn't going to kill her, why on earth had he said he would?
"You promised me, remember?" she asked, almost daring him to cut her. Her left arm was hanging limp down her side, but her right was tensed, together with her clenched fist, to show how angry she truely was with him. She had never asked him to babysit her, and she would not accept being talked to as if the trouble he was putting himself in was in any way her fault. He was his own demon, if he needed her to make up his mind, was that not simply contradicting his words? If it could hurt him she would kick him, regardless of whether or not he owned a knife now.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:01 am

'Yes, when I'm done with you, and that is not yet' he said impaitently. He did not care what Calcifer referred to it as- this was not a human pet relationship. More a case of not letting her win. And whilst she clearly kept taunting him killing her on the spot seemed pointless. He saw her as no significant threat, and although Lillith had concerns he assured himself this was not acting out of chord with her aims.
Looking back at her he smirked. 'I'm afraid my answer remains no.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:34 am

In frustration she simply stood by the wall for a while without moving or uttering a word. She didn't know what to do.
When she finally came to her senses she took a few steps in his direction until she was as close as she could get without feeling uncomfortable. As soon as she was close enough for him to cut her if he wanted, she stopped, seemingly unafraid. The only reason she was doing this was because she was growing tired of his attitude. It seemed as though he pitied her by not killing her, and that angried her. She was however still terrified of the outcome if he was to suddenly change his mind. He could easily kill her with a swift movement from this distance. So why wasn't he?
"Just one move, and you'd never have to see me again," she smiled mockingly, as if she knew he wanted nothing more than to get rid of her.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:51 am

'And why would I let you go?' he smirked. 'Especially when you seem so keen to leave.' He looked straight at her, disregarding her lack of fear. He knew that would not come easily, but one day that would change.
He looked around, but no one could be seen. Therefore he saw little reason to let her go just yet. That and he had a strong reluctance to, wanting to keep an eye on her.
'So..' he said, laughing mockingly. Of course he was not going to just sit and chat. He leant back down and picked up the cup of blood, moving it slightly as he watched the remaining blood swirl around, considering how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:57 am

She glanced down to his hand, having to keep herself from flinching once she saw the blood, knowing very well the chances were it was human. The revolting, mental images she was getting was enough to despice him even if she had not done so earlier, and she quickly looked away.
"You're a coward," she muttered as she walked past him, bumping his shoulder on the way. Quickly she picked up the knife she had dropped earlier and without hesitasion struck it between his shoulder blades as deep as she could get it, and let it run down his back creating a long gap, before she twisted it to increase the pain he must already be feeling. If he didn't want to kill her, she would need to make him want to. His reluctance was pissing her off, and the human blood had driven her over the edge. For once, she did not feel a shred of sympathy for him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:16 am

Crying out in shock more than anything, he reached behind him and pulled the blade out as soon as he could. Recoiling from the pain he quickly spun around, throwing the contents of the cup over her. Dropping it, now empty, beside him, he glared at her with pure rage, kicking her down and pressing his foot against her throat.
'Bitch' he spat, admist deep breaths as he dealt with the pain. His foot was placed across her neck that he could easily break it if he chose to, and yet he knew he would not.
He brought his hand to his wound, knowing he was bleeding fast, and as he looked back at it his hand was dripping with it. However with the blade removed his pain had immeadiately lessened, no longer having to feel the blade in contact with his skin. He held the blade in his other hand too, which dripped over her, and he stood for a moment in silence whilst he tried to comprehend what to do.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:22 am

With the foot on her neck it was hard to breathe, so hard she could not even recoil from the disgust she felt at the blood, and yet she managed a fake, mocking smile through winces. She was obviously in pain, but it was also obvious he had done exactly what she wanted him to do.
"That's... bet-ter," she struggled to say through gasps of air, but she still hoped he had heard her.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:51 am

He glared at her, but the longer he looked the more he wanted to look away, and embarassed at his weakness he did exactly that, removing his foot and walking away from her.
She was right- he was acting cowardly. This place had got to him to such an extent that he could not even bring himself to kill one human. Although obviously that was not the real case- he had been perfectly happy to help Lillith earlier. It was just Miriam who had gotten under his skin.
Disgusted with himself, he paced the floor. He needed Lillith to sort out his head and put him in place. He considered her offer, and the fact that Jane was prehaps not dead yet. Anything to get his mind off this and back on the right track.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:59 am

Though she wouldn't admit to it, she was glad when he stepped away, leaving her on the floor to gasp for air. She looked rather pathetic on the floor, but after the beating she had taken she figured it could not be helped. She needed time to regain her strength and calm herself.
When she finally did she realized Rin had yet not left, and was simply pacing back and forth on the floor looking as annoyed as she felt.
Standing up on unsteady feet she stared him down in a confused manner, wondering what he was thinking of in that moment.
"Whatever sick games you're playing, you're losing," she told him stubbornly, though she was the one having to lean against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:21 am

'Well' he muttered bitterly. 'That figures.'
Everything he had done so far had seemed to end with him losing out, even if he tried to do the opposite. And he knew that realistically killing her now would not solve that either.
'Just go' he said. 'And don't come back.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:28 am

She didn't care for his wishes, she never had, so why would she listen to him now?
Slowly she pulled herself off from the wall and dragged her feet towards him, not stopping until she was right beside him. There she stood for a while not uttering a word before she pushed him. It wasn't even hard enough to make him loose his balance, it was simply to show her annoyance with him.
"The fuck is wrong with you?!" she yelled angrily at him as she positioned herself in front of him, glaring him down.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:04 am

'Oh fuck off' he glared, pushing her away as he moved away from her.
Annoyingly he could not even lean against the wall because of the pain it would cause his wound. Instead he sighed as he contemplated what to do. 'I could ask the same of you whilst you still insist of sticking around' he said, but he knew it was useless to taunt her, knowing it would not make much of an impact. His actions tended to speak louder than his words, proving he was merely contradicting himself most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:09 am

She completely ignored him, only stepping closer to him when he stepped away. She was starting to feel guilty about the pain she had caused him, but as she thought of his latest actions the anger within her kept her other feelings at bay for only a short period of time.
"You clearly have no difficulties killing others," she pointed out through gritted teeth, infuriated as she reminded herself of the blood.
"You should know if I had a chance to exorcise you I wouldn't have hesitated for a second," she told him as she stared at him with icecold eyes. She felt it was a fair warning, and despite her feelings she had no doubts her words rung true. He was a demon after all, she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:29 am

'Well.. good for you' he said bitterly, closing his eyes in annoyance as he tried to shut everything out for once as he thought.
He considered if this did become a serious problem getting someone else to kill her would be the best thing, but he himself could still not see it being him who would do it. Lillith would consider this a betrayal and he momentarily panicked.
Opening his eyes he stared at her. 'Well, gone on then!' he dared her.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:36 am

She raised an eyebrow at him, thinking he must be joking if he was honestly asking what she thought he was.
"What? And you wouldn't stop me?" she laughed mockingly. Of course he would if she as much as tried to reach for her exorcism spell, and so she simply leaned back against the wall, looking at him with a puzzled expression. Something was definitively wrong with him, and it couldn't possibly only have been due to the pain she had inflicted him. She had seen him in far more pain before, looking far better than right now.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:52 am

'Nope, you are free to do as you please' he said, wondering what she would in actual fact do given the choice. He was acting pathetic and it was exactly what he felt he deserved as of now. Of course he would regret this instantly given she acted upon her word as soon as he was back in Hell, but in the annoyance of the situation and the self-disgust he felt he was not thinking that far ahead.
Daringly, he looked at her, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:57 am

She had already mocked him for being weak and pathetic, and she did not intend to do the same, and as soon as he gave her a daring glance she reached into her bag to fish out an exorcism spell. She figured if he was to take it away from her, at least she would have one more left.
Hesitantly she looked at the piece of paper and back to Rin, but as he was still looking at her, awaiting her responce, she started reading.
"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica." She said the words slowly, as if having problems reading so many foreign words. She stopped, knowing she had not even gotten half way through the exorcism spell, but glancing over at Rin to see if he had not yet changed his mind. She was sure he had just been testing her, and was soon to snatch the paper right out of her hands. There was absolutely no reason for him not to other than stubbornness.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:04 am

He closed his eyes, feeling somewhat familar discomfort begin to rise inside him, becoming more and more unbearable until the extent he was gritting his teeth to keep himself silent. It was a struggle to try and fight keeping himself inside this body, and it took extreme amount of force to even try and stop it.
It was obvious however that she had meant what she had said, and he resigned himself to the torture he would no doubt soon face. He was beyond any real stage of trying to escape, which would only look more petty. Instead he tried to bear it, and his body fidgeted and contorted as he tried to fight what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:09 am

Seeing him like this shot a feeling of guilt through her body, but more than that she found herself not wanting to do this. If it had anything to do about the death of the human that would follow, or if she infact did not want to loose Rin she was unsure of. Maybe a mix of both? Somehow she still just wanted him to stop her somehow. If she stopped the exorcism she would look as weak and pathetic as him, but if she didn't...
"Ergo, draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te ... cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare," she continued, barely having gotten roughly halfway, and already finding the words hard to let out in fear of what they would do.
Again, she took a short break to glance over at Rin and see how he was doing. In her mind she begged him to stop her, though her lips could not tell him what she wanted. She could only hope he was not stubborn enough to go through with this simply because he had dared her.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:14 am

He felt himself gagging at the sensation of being forced from his body, whilst he shook instinctively as he tried to stop it. The feeling was horrible, and yet he could do extremely little to stop it.
Realising he did not want this was of little use to him, and would only make himself seemingly idiot. Yet he opened his eyes and looked at her, conveying his panic and fear in an instant. Closing his eyes he wished for her to hurry up- the process being dragged out only made it easy for him to resist for longer, extending the pain and torment.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:21 am

As she glanced at him she was taken aback by his sudden intense expression, not sure what he meant for her to do. If he wanted her to stop he could easily simply reach out and arm and grab her exorcism spell. She could not believe an exorcism could make him weak enough not to be able to do that, specially because he was still standing which gave her the idea he must still have some strength in his body.
"Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salu-" she continued, but stopped herself short in the middle of a word only to put the exorcism spell back in her bag. She didn't know how to explain her sudden display of weakness, but she supposed after his pathetic display of fear he had nothing over her, and she only looked at him in pity. She knew he hated it, but she did not care. If anything, she enjoyed annoying him.
"For fuck's sake, you're acting suicidal," she said and rolled her eyes as she waited for him to calm down and regain strenght.
"We're even," she said, trying to justify her actions as nothing more than repaying her debth to him. He had, after all, just saved her.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:29 am

He collapsed to the floor, unable to stay upright now the sudden pressure he had been under was released. Breathing heavily he looked at the floor, refusing to look up at her smug expression.
His actions had been entirely pathetic, and the fact that he had surived them meant that he would had even more problems to contend with now. Regretably he had nothing to respond with, or any dignity remaining. He could not even mock her.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:33 am

Watching him on the floor she couldn't help but feel an overwhelming wave of sadness push down on her. She almost missed his constant mocking and his smug smile, or at least his pathetic attempts to win over her which never seemed to quite work out the way he wanted them to. At least they were better than seeing him in pain, or seeing him like this, whatever this was. Anything was better than the state he was in right now.
She reached out an arm to help him back up on his feet, bending down to wave the arm in front of him so he would notice it even when looking down. She had nothing more to say to him, nothing more to mock him about. Any words she would utter he would already know himself, there was no longer any point. She had clearly won, more than she ever had before, and now that the fight was over she found no reason to carry on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How I wish I was a lazy coward...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: