Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel and demons

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Angel and demons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:24 am

[OOC: Just sayin' but Azazel could just kill you with his powers Smile *cough* Not suggesting that though xDDD But it would be a nice, painful revenge if he used them Smile]
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:25 am

(OOC: You want us dead D:?!!!)
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:32 am

[OOC: NO! xD I said a painful revenge, he doesn't have to go all out killing you xD]
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:33 am

Azazel yelled in pain as his skin started to burn from the parts where the holy water had hit. He wiped the offencive liquid of his face with his sleeve. He glared up at Thomas before he started to laugh out loud. "Well played boy." He glanced at Adirel from the corner of his eye. She surely would be confused about his behaviour. He turned his attention back to Thomas. "Well what is stopping you?"

OOC: XD I played with that thought to, Q.Q but I can't hurt my Thomas... or Aurora XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:24 am

/Ooc: hey he used those freaky powers once before too Dx Come on let Thomas have his heroic moment here!\

Thomas stared at Azazel for a moment longer before actually taking Aurora's hand and running.
"If you go away like that again, Aurora, I WILL pick you up and carry you back!
What were you thinking?!
No don't answer that. Explain when we reach the rectory."
And with that, they ran and didn't stop until they reached the rectory and safety.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:27 am

Adirel watched at the whole scene, making her eyes narrowed when they were threatened. She wondered why Azazel didn't just use his powers and kill them. She then watched them run off, making her growl a little. Her eyes slowly looked at Azazel.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:47 am

He watched the two run, and turned to Adirel. "What?" He asked raising his eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:48 am

"You could've just used your powers ya know." She said as she crossed her arms, before looking at where the two had ran off.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:02 am

He chuckeled. "I know, but where is the fun in that?" He smirked and turned around to leave, walking towards the sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel and demons   Angel and demons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel and demons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2