Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And we dance to the masochism tango

Go down 
+3
Lillith
Adirel
Azazel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:05 am

'I'm sorry' he said sarcastically, 'but what with demons essentially out for themselves right now I had no choice.'
He made sure not to make the same mistake as he had with Alastair, and kept his respect for her. 'I think you need to do something to make them notice, or our army is going to be a mere group of petty egotistical maniacs fighting over power sooner or later.' He rolled his eyes. 'I'm willing to help if you give the orders however' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:35 am

HE was right. It was a free for all in these walls. Every demon for themselves. There was no order, no chain of command anymore, though there should have been and, she should have been at the top of it. She scowled at his apology but, in some minute way it was sincere. "Fine" her response curt "but if I catch you pulling shit like that again I promise you it won't be Alistair you have to worry about. She loathed it when he smiled. It gave her a false sense of security in him. Trust was restored in Rin when he smiled at her like that, any mortal woman would have gone weak at the knees with a smile like that. She rolled her eyes and moved closer to him. Circling him in that way she did when she was assessing a situation, regain lost ground, reasserting her authority "I shouldn't have to proive myself to anyone but [i]him" there was a silence, a reverend one for the fallen one "but tell me Rin" she purred, walking her fingers over his chest "how should I go about regaining my power, reasserting my authority?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hannahtheuncool?feature=mhee
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:59 am

'You know fear is your best tool' he smirked at her. 'They are merely losing faith that you have the human situation under control, since the fact we are stuck in here without our powers people are naturally confused. You just need to convince them that you have a plan and one that they can follow out.'
He sighed. 'Otherwise they will have to follow the likes of Kaiani.. who, alongside Alastair of course, I think you need to visit.' He was looking forward to watching them be punished.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:30 am

She mulled his words over, eyeing him up and down in that coy way she did "Fear is not my only tool" she smirked "Kaini and Alastair can talk behind my back all they like but trust me Rin, I am no fool, they'll get what is coming to them I assure you" she stalked away from him, seating herself on a pew in a rather, seductive manner and tilting her head to one side, smiled at him "So, tell me about this human problem?" she watched him "I have dreams of mutilating each one of them, flaying them alive" she chuckled "Do you have any particulars in mind, any one I should start with?" she readjusted herself slightly "If I don't bloody my hands soon Rin I may go mad"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:05 am

He laughed at her eagerness. 'Well,' he said, thinking of the limited information he had gained. 'The humans know a lot... someone has taught them everything I know- the priest? Without him they are clueless. Oh and they have weapons- holy water, salt, iron. Nothing major of course' he smiled. 'But they do like to use that, as if they believe that will save them.'
He pondered for a moment. 'Of course we have a pet problem...' he sighed. 'The demons are somewhat unwilling to kill half these humans when they have the chance.' Naturally he did not mention his part in this either, reinstating to himself the reasons why he had done so was for his own benefit. 'You need to .. settle that. Make sure peoples priorites are sorted.'
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:34 am

Cali kept quiet, she knew her place and left Rin to do the talking, they were both aware that both of them had a pet, Aurora and Miriam, but neither dare speak in fear the other one would also. She was also mute in Lilith's presence as usual, simply making sure she obeyed her rules and ignored the nagging loyalty within her that forbade her contact with Aurora. She was torn, but her feelings for Lilith outweighed those for Aurora, it was merely inconvenient, Lilith would no longer tolerate her pretending to be a human to gain information, it was past that now. Aurora was no longer safe, she needed to warn her to not walk so openly. Sighing deepy, she simply stared at her feet uncomfortable, blushing as she felt flustered by Lilith's presence.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:09 am

"Well that simply won't do" she pouted, like a child. Truth be told she'd have been far more comfortable in the body of a doe-eyed little girl but, she had to make do with what slim pickings there were and, the this body had its...advantages. "I'll have to pay this" she near choked on the word "priest a visit" she fell silent, lost in thought. "Maybe I need to get out there, make my presence known. I can't have the humans think me absent or the other demons believe I am hiding in the shadows licking my wounds, no, I will make a statement, a big one" she grinned "to reaffirm WHO I am and WHAT I came here to do" she crossed her black heart, her smile became wicked as her eyes rolled to white.

"CALI" she shouted in the din, cocking her head to look at her. "Cali, dearest" te sentiment was sickening and uneasy coming from her lips "you have spent the most time among the humans tell me are there any one persons I should...play...with?"

She was aware both Rin and Cali were hiding something from her. She hoped that by pulling on them to gave the names of humans she would find out which ones they were willing to give up but, more importantly who, if any, they are trying to protect. She would not have her trusted bestow affection or loyalty onto anyone but her.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:04 am

Cali didn't even dare to nod, she simply stared at her feet until Lilith directed the conversation her way. "Um.. erm..." She stuttered a little and blushed some more before replying, feeling frustrated at herself for her incompetance.

"Well, I -- agree with R-Rin, the P-Priest, seems to h-have the most c-control," Cali took a deep breath before continuing, telling herself to get a hold of herself and tell Liltih something useful. "Thomas, he was Azazel's 'pet' for a while, feeding him information, but the way I see it, he didn't really prove himself very useful, j-just a waste of time." She concluded, her eyes wide, hoping this wouldn't land her in more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:24 am

When Lillith directed the conversation at Calli, he had given her a warning glance in hopes she would not reveal what she knew. If she was then he would not question talking about her own interactions with humans.
'Yes' he nodded. 'Your most powerful allies are certainly your most problematic' he smirked. He had no care for Alastair or Azazel. In his mind they were just a nuiscence to him, and refused to take him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:47 am

"The others dont respect me as they should. I was the First demon. Lucifer chose me , plucked me from God's clutches Nd made me his own. I'm not blind to their ambitions to undo me, they have made that clear in their hate of me, Alistair and Azazel aren't one though, there aree others who wish to usurp me and I will smoke them out" she hissed. Pausing, she turned to Cali who, had finally made her bumbling way tilliths side. Lillith would have respected her more, as much as she did Rin if the girl could only hold herself a little better. She smiled warmly, even though her stare was as cold as the ninth circle itself, at Cali. Cupping her face in her hand and congratulating her she addressed the two of them "the great Azazel has a pet, interesting" she paused,looking between them "I'm surprised one far stronger than you two could be so weak, I must commend you both on your strength, after all, you would never be so foolish to go against my wishes now would you?" she was giving them this single chance, assured however that their fear or respect for her would not let the truth pass their lips "I plan to tear each human limb from limb" she whispered "and when I do I want you two helping me without reservation so...have I anything to be concerned about?"

She let go of Calis face "if I'm honest Cali I had suspicions you would find a pet given you are spending so much time among them pretending to be one of them
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:07 am

"No," Cali shook her head stubbornly, it was the only word she said without doubt, shooting a glance at Rin, they must both stand together if they wished to protect their secrets, their selves, and their humans. She smiled weakly at Lilith, feeling the awe of her presence. "M-may I be dismissed?" She whispered, unsure if they were further required, she felt uncomfortable, her feelings for Lilith making her breathless and her anticipation for Aurora growing stronger with every small word.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:17 am

She scowled. Looking at both of them as if to say "I know you top have a weakness and I will root it out, how dare you keep secrets from me".
"if you have nothing else of use to share with me then leave" she began to stalk back into the shadows calling out to them "the humans should be wary, there will be a new demon stalking them in the shadows" she turned to face them get eyes aglow an eerie empty white "and I'm thirsty for blood" her horrid empty laugh carried in the silence as she vanished from sight
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:22 am

'You have nothing to concern yourself' he said to Lillith, determined to prove her right. Clearly she was in a position where she needed to know what side people were on, and he wanted to ensure she knew where he stood.
Technically he was speaking the truth. No matter what action he pursued that she may disapprove of, he would not question her power or authority. However she caught on to what they were hiding, and he remained silent knowing now was not the time to speak up. He hoped she would soon get her fill of blood, or he knew her wrath would not end.
He sighed, looking back at Calli. 'I guess that gives us a new message to deliver' he smiled, winking, before walking away too. He would keep to his words and followed Lillith away and up into the Cathedral, where he would remind the demons he met that Lillith was not happy. He enjoyed times like these, where he could serve a purpose and for once be respected. Smiling, he climbed the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:32 am

Cali had kept quiet until she was sure Lilith was no longer in sight. "Rin, wait." Cali approached him and pulled his sleeve back a little, looking at him equally. She had been pondering what to do and this seemed like a good decision. "I'm going to tell Lilith who your pet is." Her words were meaningful and she smiled, it was a cunning plan which she hoped would work. "If it comes down to it and she says she knows you have one, I will tell her. I will tell her it's a random human, she will believe me as I wouldn't protect you, you of all people?" She raised an eyebrow at him smirking. "We both tell her that each others pets are not who they are, therefore we keep Aurora and Miriam safe, and Lilith still gets to go human hunting. Now, we just need to decide who our pets shall be." She paused, looking at him evenly, wondering if for once he may consider her plan. She had whispered the latter in Rin's ear, in case Lilith would be skulking somewhere, she doubted it however, she had watched her leave.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:53 am

Azazel slowly walked the stairs down to the crypt. He stopped to lisen were there demons still there talking. He heard just two low rank ones. He smirked and walked right in. "Hello, don't mind me." He then smirked at Cali. "Met your pet up there." He went to Alastairs weapons, running his hand above them as if trying to decide which one to take. "She was worried about you. I told you were caught in here with four demons. Poor girl must think you're dead." He was definately going to give her a short distance weapon. He took one of the medium lenght knives in his hand. He was tempted to give her one of thse pocket knifes, but this way she wouldn't feel so cheated. He would keep the better weapons here. "Carry on children." He said walking out with the knife in hand.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:21 am

He raised a brow. 'Cali' he said. 'You know I don't trust you.. how can you prove to me that in me confinding in Lillith that you won't backstab me and say regardless? Besides your plan will backfire.. we cannot keep our pets, if you would like to use that term, safe forever. Especially yours- she seems pitiful in terms of staying alive. If it came down to it what would you do if Lillith found her and asked you to kill her? Betray your own kind? Because that seems wholly impractical' he said, a smile on his lips.
'However' he said, teasing the idea of her plan. 'I suppose we could do so in the meanwhile. The problem is I know of no humans in terms of names.. Miriam yes, and theres that boy of Azazels and your blonde one. But if we are to pick ones as pets then surely we would have to describe them, and with most of the humans hiding thats difficult.'
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:41 am

"You don't have a choice but to trust me at the moment Rin dear," Cali smirked, gently skimming her fingers along his bare neck and cheek. "I shall find out what Aurora knows about other humans, enough information to suggest who is each others pet." Cali whispered the latter in his ear. "Toodles," She turned back and smiled at both of them, waving and walking up the steps in her long flowing dress. She needed to find Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:02 am

He glared back at her, but with nothing in here for him he quickly followed her up the stairs and out of the crypt. Standing alone with nothing but Alastair's weapons chilled him, and he didn't want to stay there for any longer.
He wondered if Azazel would be punished for taking a weapon, but he somewhat doubted it. Azazel and Alastair were of a similar level of power, and neither had much control over the other. However he couldn't help but wonder what Alastair may think if this was not explained. He just hoped to not be anywhere near when that happened, and left in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

And we dance to the masochism tango
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Crypt-
Jump to: