Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And we dance to the masochism tango

Go down 
+3
Lillith
Adirel
Azazel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adirel

Adirel

And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:16 am

Adirel smirked when he said there were terms, "Alright..I'm fine with that." She said as she put her hand on his shoulder, "Glad to know we have the same kind of terms."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:34 am

He smirked, placing his hand behind her back and pulling her closer. "Indeed." He kissed her lips before pulling away. "So, what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:37 am

Adirel smirked as her hands went immediately to his chest. She kissed him back, before narrowing her eyes a little, "I don't know. Do you have anything on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:44 am

He smirked. "Well, I have two humans who have thrown salt into my eyes, and one blonde girl who has thrown salt in your eyes. I suggest we plan something against them."
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:49 am

Adirel smirked, "I like that idea..Do you have anything in mind? I would love to torture the bitch who threw salt in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:09 am

He grinned, and went to the weapons. "I see that Thomas has a weakness over the little blonde girl." He took the kama in his hand, looking at it with a sadistic smile. "I'm sure if we were to capture her, we could get him to surrender. We torture him, make her watch, and then kill him. Then kill her." He walked to one of the bodies, grabbing it by the hair and using the capa to deacapitate the body to add some drama in his speech.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:46 am

(My last reply seems to have gotten eaten :s)

She watched from the shadows. Lurking the the mirth of the crypt. Observing, silent as the grave. Beholding Azaeal in all his eccentricity and malicious enactments of villany. That bastard. He's be a fine ally if he were not so loathed by her, or so resenting of her. Trust in her eyes had to be earned and he had committed to acts to earn it thus far. Even if he had, she would give it lip service and nothing more. A mere formality as it were. Nothing genuine. How could she give her trust to a...man? Demon or no she was not one let any man under god close enough to undermine her and, Azael would at all lengths if given her trust do just that. No. She would never allow it. So like a spectre she lingered and watched and judged and...waited.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hannahtheuncool?feature=mhee
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 am

Adirel smirked, "So..Thomas likes little blondie, how cute.." She smirked, before a sadistic smirk appeared on her face when he talked about torture. Her eyes narrowed as she laughed, "I like the way you think, Azazel..And I like how you use that weapon."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 am

He smirked. "He can blame himself for being so predictable." Azazel could feel someone watching them. He turned around. "Come out come out where ever you are, hiding in the shadows is rude."
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:20 am

'Is that an order' her voice velvetine, think, sardonic...empty as it echoed through the din with the authority only she could exact within a whisper 'from you?' More damning now as she pored herself from the shadows. Eyes aglow, white flames giving menace to the twisted grin of her ruby red lip. Her hips rolled as she walked "you know better than to make demands of me Azazeal" she cast a sharp short glance to Adriel before returning her attention to him. She moved in a way that made humans cower in fear and demons tremble in awe but Azazeal held his ground. Bastard. She levelled him with a stare as white melted to show emerald orbs, sparkling with malice "what do we have here then?" She purred, circling Azazeal, eyes trained on Adriel now, "lovers in arms" she whispered lowly in her ear before catching him with an accusatory and damning glare. She chuckled, it echoed from her chest, as if omitted by Lucifer himself through the nine circles of hell to be given room to breath by her.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:31 am

Adirel watched at how Lilith walked out. She saw her give her a quick little glance, which made her just keep her eyes on her. She wasn't exactly afraid of Lilith, she just knew not to cross her. And she made sure not to do that. Adirel then watched how she circled them. Her eyes narrowing when she whispered in her ear. Though she leaned against Azazel a little. Before watching how her glare went to Azazel. Her eyes narrowed in wonder. Was there any point to this little meeting?
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:58 pm

He smirked. "If you really think that was an order why did you obey it then?" He followed her movements as she circeled him from the corners of his eyes, not moving from his place. "You have your pets I have mine, and yet I do not mock you." His grinn grew wider. "How are Rin and dear little Cali by the way?" He wondered if she knew what her pets were upto.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:48 am

Intruding the conversation, Alastair came down the stairs holding a struggling Rin. He was not expecting there to be anyone in here, and he was suprised to see three eyes looking at him. Noticing Lillith he instantly let go of Rin, reluctant but knowing it was not worth getting in a fight with one of her pets right before her very eyes.
'Excuse me' he glared at the faces, walking away from Rin and down the stairs towards his work place. 'I have things to attend to' he said, as if that was a hint for them to leave.
He gave Rin a warning glance. In his mind it certainly was not over, and he made it perfectly evident from his expression.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:38 am

Cali had left the entrance wing with a smug smile on her face, but it had been wiped from her expression as she noticed Rin being dragged down into the Crypt, not again. What was it with Alistair and that demon? Everyone seemed to think Cali was the weak one, yet since they had arrived her, she was the only one who had managed to avoid torture and get what she wanted. Seriously. They underestimated her. Just as she was about to save his ass, she noticed Lilith and instantly went quiet and blushed as she more calmly walked down the stairs, now, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Azazel smirked. Alastair came down dragging Rin with him, and soon Cali followed in tow. "Well seems like they have been upto no good. I shall leave you to scold your pets then." He glanced at Adirel before starting to make his way up the stairs. He couldn't surpress a chuckle as he was going, thinking if dear little Cali or Rin were able to speak their way out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:03 am

Calcifer's wound had stopped bleeding, but it was still hurting, and it was still an obvious fleshwound. He tried to keep it hidden for the most part, but failed. He knew it would be seen as a weakness from the other demons, but now he had other things to worry about, far more important.
As he made his way down the stairs to the crypt his movements were shaky out of pure fear for the demon he know would be down there, but luckily he found who he was looking for right at the entrance, and needn't go far into the crypt before he pulled on his arm.
"Mind if I borrow him a little?" he smiled seemingly polite, but kept talking before anyone could even begin to reply to him.
"No? Thank you," he said as he pulled Rin up the stairs and out of the crypt, wanting a word alone with him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:14 am

Rin let out a sigh of relief as Alastair let him go, and he tried to look relatively calm at the sight of so many more powerful demons in one room. However it was evident he was not in good shape, as much as he tried to hide.
Turning around as he felt Calcifer on his arm, he frowned at him. He was hardly in the mood to talk to him, but he had little choice as he was practically dragged away. He knew the coward hated Alastair, and it was evident that he wanted to be as far away from him as possible. Rin felt the same at that present moment however, and could not complain.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:06 am

(pardon my absence. Exams.)

"And what do you mean by that exactly Aza..." the words had barely finished dropping from her lips when commotion rupturd the tension settling in the air. She eyed Azazel coldly before whipping her head back to look at Alistair trail her 'pet' Rin in with. He omitted a low guttural growl at the site of Alistair, it was second nature for her to do so at the sift of him. Her breath grew heavy and laboured as anger swelled in her bossom.

"I wouldn't go to far if I were you Azazel" she sneered putting distance between her and the yellow eyed demon. She could sense others on the approach and she turned to survey the room Cali appeared and became mute in Lilliths presence. There was something going on her and she was not privy to it, this annoyed her. she watched Alistair leave, she would take pleasure in punishing him for handling one of her kin, later though.

Calcifer made a brief appearance, reeking of blood and rotting flesh, taking hold of Rin. Things were out of her control. Things ere happening beyond her orders and she was aware of none of the context. She roared, foundations shaking with the power mustered by her fury "STOP!" an order, short, sharp and with a venom that reasserted her authority as leader. Anyone who disobeyed was an unholy fool and would suffer for it.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:06 am

Adirel watched how Lilith's attention went to the others, making her turn around and walk out of the Crypt.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:43 am

Cali, as one of the only demons remaining, stood still as anything when Lilith shouted, her eyes darting straight at her, she didn't dare to move or breathe. Lilith's voice resonated around the room and an empty silence followed her order. Cali was startled and unsure, she pressed her back against the wall to her left, still standing stock still on the crypt steps as Adirel passed her. She watched the other demon carefully, she was sure she would pay for disobeying such a deliberate order.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:35 am

They scattered. Like cockroaches from a stomping boot they deliberately disobeyed her orders and, they would pay for such disobedience. she loathed this plane of existence and what little power she seemed to have. In the pits she had power to level cities here, in the debirs of this cathedral she barely had power to level a human with her glare.

She wouldn't falter, wouldn't show them how unnerved this made her how, being ignored made her feel weak. Never. She cocked her head over her shoulder to see Cali pressed against the wall as if hoping it would swallow her whole. Her lips curled into a cruel grin as she snapped her fingers and pointed to her feet, summoning Cali to her side. Where she belonged. Not amongst human. Which, she had no doubt Azazel was referring to. She knew or, had at least heard whisperings of her demons taking pets. She found such a thing repulsive. The only thing humans were good for was hosting them or being tortured, nothing more.

She waited for Cali to come to her, waited for the others, mainly Rin to return to her and qauke in her presence.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:31 am

Rin walked casually back down the stairs of the Crypt, noting Lillith and Cali's presence. He was glad it was them rather than any of the others in all honesty, but Lillith's evident anger stopped him in his tracks momentarily.
'Sorry.. um.. Calcifer called me' he said, explaining his sudden leave previously. His injuries were less evident now from Alastair, and he hoped they would not lead to any further trouble for him.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:56 am

She eyed Rin through glassy pearls, fists clenched and breathing heavy se stepped closer to Rin placing herself between Cali and him equally. She looked between them then closed her eyes inhaling deeply. Speaking quietly and with venom
"My trusted" she looked at them "[i]My faithful" she purred and fell silent for an unnerving length of time "MAKING FOOLS OF ME!" she roared. "I expect the others to disobey my orders, to lie to me to believe they. An outwit me and think I won't find out about it butyou two, you who I took in and this is how you repay me, with treachery with deceit!" she took another steady breath "you think I wouldn't find out? Yu know how disgusting it was to have Azazel confirm my suspicions?" she didn't wait for a response "you know how I feel about humans and above all you know how I feel about befriending them, keeping them as pets? It's a sign of weakness, I will not tolerate it!" her body was shaking with anger. These were the last two people she ever thought shed have to scold.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:45 am

'And who is weaving stories about me having a pet?' he said, raising a brow. 'I merely had to make a few negotiations to ensure Alastair wouldn't rip me apart' he begrudgingly said. 'But I have the fullest intentions of removing any of them on a pernament basis if I see them again.'
He smirkingly looked at Cali, remembering what he knew about her plans for Aurora. However equally she knew plenty about him he would rather she not share, and so he held his toungue sparingly for now.
'Besides,' he remarked. 'If you are looking for at disobedience I would suggest we are the least of your problems.' Certainly almost everyone had overstepped the line, no more than Kaiani herself and whoever was plotting to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:49 am

"I dont care what your reasons are, either of you, compromise is weakness and Alistair, you fear him more than you fear me? You are in my favour and he should recognise that therefore there should have been no need for you to make negotiations!" she rubbed her temples "look I am well aware given the state we have found ourselves in that I has lost favor and those enemies I has in the pit, Alistair, Azazel I am sure are planning to rally the other deserters to them to undo me and the last thing I need are my right hands fragrant zig with the enemy, I need you both to keep me in check with what is going on, which you have failed to do whilst flirting with the wretched human infestation in these walls"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And we dance to the masochism tango
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Crypt-
Jump to: