Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sadistic Torture

Go down 
+2
Adirel
Rin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sadistic Torture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 am

Rin looked around, hating the fact that of all people it was her there. Still he was still in agony, and he appreciated seeing anyone that wasn't pointing a knife at him.
He gratefully took her hand, not speaking a word though in order to try and mantain some of his diginity. He struggled to stand though, and he was still bleeding, the evidence all over his shirt.
He tried his best to glare at the both of them, but he had to keel over almost as soon as he had, leaning against Cali more than he would have liked.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:38 am

Cali smiled as she watched Rin, it was rather amusing watching his inner struggle between his pride and his pain. She rolled her eyes a little, she wouldn't hold this one against him, she could tell he wasn't enjoying this as it was and she was not going to add to his discomfort. It was then she realised, Rin was probably one of the strongest allies she actually had, pausing, she became a little puzzled. That didn't change the fact she still hated him though. Her thoughts were soon drawn back to reality when she felt him lean on her. Cali frowned.

"Really?" Cali's voice was heavy with sarcasm as she glanced at the other two. "Do you want to make us voulnerable to the humans? We can't fight amongst ourselves, it isn't clever and it isn't smart. I'd have thought better of you Alistair."

With that, Cali left the Crypt and returned to the Entrance Wing with Rin.

Last edited by Cali on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:10 am

He didn't think Cali was of much concern, though it amused him that both were acting on such good terms considering they were known to be rivals.
'You get on with your business, I'll get on with mine' he said, dismissing her threats. 'Rin knows exactly what he needs to do to make sure we remain friendly.. Humans can do as they please. They don't concern me. Embarassments- they are much more of a concern.'
He dismissed them away with the wave of his hand. 'I don't want to see either of you in here' he said. 'Leave now.'
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:28 am

He pushed Cali aside once he felt he had regained a little strength, eager to get out of the Crypt as soon as he could. He stumbled forwards and up the stairs, occasionally stopping and coughing up what felt like his insides but was little more than bile and blood.
Angered by how weak he currently felt, he willed himself onwards and out into the Entrance Wing, not stopping for long for sympathy but inside hearing Alastair's now very apparent threat while trying to work out a means of acquiring the other weapon in less than 24 hours. He figured it was impossible, especially since that required entering the Rectory. But Alastair would not give him a weapon to defend himself, which he assumed was becuase he would rather see Rin exorcised than return empty handed. And yet Rin was determined to prove him wrong, or at least give it his best shot. He slowly made his way back up the stairs to the Spire, figuring the back entrance would certainly be less guarded. Furthermore he now knew where all the traps were set, and he doubted anyone would be as stupid as to be there now, so he would have time to re-gain his stamina.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:14 am

Adirel just stood where she was and watched the whole scene. She crossed her arms as she watched Cali help Rin. She looked at Alastair a few times due to she wanted to see his reactions. Adirel then just watched how Rin left, her eyes going back to Alastair, "By the way, the other thing I do other then torture for fun, is have a good time..If you know what I mean." She smirked, before turning around to look at the weapons, "The one thing I miss, other than my powers..is my dagger."
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:21 am

Suddenly a pile of rubble came down the stairs, blocking Adirel and Alastair in, with still unconscious Thomas on the floor. 'What the hell?' he said, unamused. He kicked at the stones, seeing if they would shift. But they seemed blocked solid.
'Well there goes that exit' he sighed, not phased since he enjoyed it down here. Turning back he gestured to the metal. 'A dagger?' he asked. 'Care to be a tad more specific?' he smirked.

Last edited by Alastair on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:29 am

Adirel turned around when she heard rubble falling from the stairs, "Fuck!" She growled, before she followed Alastair to see if they good move the rubble. She growled when they couldn't. Adirel turned to look at Alastair and described her dagger to him, "It's the dagger I use to torture people with..It was nice to, had three sharp ends. And it curved. I called it, Hell's dagger."
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:44 am

He thought for a moment. 'I can improvise .. I won't be excatly right but I can try my best' he smirked. 'You can amuse yourself' he said, notioning to the dead bodies or unconscious Thomas. 'Or help get us out of here.'
Alastair did not really have much in the ideals of fun. He tortured, or he worked. There was little more he could see worth his time, talking with Adriel being one of these.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:57 am

"Anything you make is good, Alastair." She said as she smirked, before she put her hand on his shoulder and walked off. Her hand slowly sliding off of him. She walked to check up on the Thomas human. Though she let him be, walking back to the dead bodies as she looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:43 am

He smirked a response, then focusing on his work. He reached for his hammer, hitting the metal over and over again. It would take sometime to mould whatever this was into the flat blade she desired, but since he was still angry over Rin he had enough energy to exert.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:03 am

Adirel sat on some of the dead body, feeling herself getting bored a little. She looked at Thomas, knowing he's been out of it pretty long now. She stretched and laid down on the bodies.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:42 am

He had beaten the metal into a thin enough consistency to cut, and he reaced for one of the sharper blades. He looked over at Adriel, lying on the bodies. 'Comfortable?' he smirked.
He started to cut the base into a basic blade. He figured he could add the sharp ends to it afterwards, cutting into the main shape of the blade. He made sure it was wide, more like a cutlass than a knife, and he only stopped once he was done, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:11 pm

"Very comfortable." She said as she stretched on the bodies, smirking. She laid there as he started to make the blade. And when she felt a gaze upon her, she looked up, "Yes..?"
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:17 am

'Want to come and tell me what you want..' he asked, 'for this dagger?' he added.
He was unsure what she specifically wanted. Hells dagger was not specific assuming it had been used in Hell, where essentially anything could be produced to inflict pain. 'Its obviously a rough start, but its something' he said.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:23 am

Adirel got up, "I need to start torturing..and get stronger.." She said as she walked to him, looking at the dagger and smirked, "Almost perfect, I like it."
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:38 am

He cut he points into the blade like she had asked before handing it to her. 'Feel free to practise on the pile of flesh over there befoe it all turns to bone' he teasingly said. 'It will give you some practise for the real show later on.'
He looked at the human unconscious on the floor. 'Whats up with him?' he frowned. 'Why is he still breathing?'
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Adirel smirked as she admired her blade. She smirked at him, "I shall." She said, before she looked down at Thomas, "Azazel kept him alive..I would've killed him..And I was blinded by salt, couldn't do much." Adirel growled, before looking back at the blade. She walked off to practice on one of the dead bodies.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:34 am

'Ah' he remarked. 'So hes Alastair's property' he nodded.
'Well- if he doesn't claim him sooner or later I'm afraid I'll have to use him myself' he grinned. 'Plenty of methods to practise.. the flesh responds so much better alive.'
He went over to her, watching her practise. He knew he would be able to critique her actions, since he had the most experience of anyone here.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Thomas awoke to the pounding of a hammer on stone and quickly pretended to be still unconscious when he realized there were two demons present among him.
He listened to them talk. He recognized the voice of the woman but not the man.
Definitely not Azazel.
When he heard the comment the man made about him being Azazel's property, he withheld a gag.
Was that the only reason he was alive?
He watched as the two eventually left him and looked around,
He noticed the barricade of boulders by the stairs and silently cursed to himself.
He needed a plan.
He could hear the butchering of dead bodies.
He tested his body and after feeling like he can do what he had in mind he did.
With as much speed as he could manage, Thomas hopped up and jumped over the work stone, grabbing the hammer in the process.
He aimed the hammer at the two demons, who finally noticed him.
"I want out. Now!"
When they didn't reply, he laughed harshly.
"Ok, lets try this. Tell me where Azazel is and how to get out and I might not smash your heads in!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Adirel was about to reply to Alastair when suddenly Thomas woke up. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Seeing how he was holding the hammer like he knew how to use it.

"I want out. Now!"

Adirel smirked, before looking at Alastair.

"Ok, lets try this. Tell me where Azazel is and how to get out and I might not smash your heads in!"

She crossed her arms, "We're trapped here, there is no way out." She said, before turning back to Alastair.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Thomas watched slightly confused as Adirel continued at what she was doing.
He figured they were trapped but he was almost sure she would've snapped at his threat.
He glanced over at the unknown man with white eyes.
Another demon too, huh? Just perfect.
Thomas didn't like the look he was giving him and glared back at Alastair as if challenging him.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:38 am

He laughed at the boy. 'Really?' he said. 'A hammer?'
He shook his head. 'You really don't have a clue, do you kid?' he said, turning away unphased.
'Everything you see in here was made by me. I really think you should choose your fights wisely, or I may grow tiresome. Adirel needs someone live to practice on.. you seem just right if you ask me.' He flashed him a smile, warning him.
'If you want out theres a pile of rubble blocking you' he said, gesturing over. A thought came to mind.. 'Maybe you will be of some use. I'm sure as you can tell me and Adirel aren't the sort who revel in manual labour.' He picked up a knife and pointed it at him. 'I suggest you get started.'
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:50 am

Adirel just smirked at the boy, looking at Alastair as he started to talk. She then laughed cruelly at the thought of torturing Thomas again. She looked back at the boy and smirked. Adirel looked at her knife, "And if you don't work fast enough..I'll make you work fast enough." She laughed as she walked a little closer to the boy. Though she was now by the weapons table, looking at the other weapons.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:41 am

"Fuck off. I don't take orders from the likes of you." Thomas scoffed.
Of course, they would be lazy ass demons, He watched Adirel, closely.
"Besides, there's no way, I'll ever turn my back on you two.
Do you really think I'm that stupid?"
He aimed the hammer at Alastair and then at the blockade.
"You do it, demon."
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:56 am

Adirel laughed, "Oooh, he has gained a mouth!" She gasped and covered her mouth, "Does that mean he finally grew balls?" She smirked, before looking at him, "And yes, yes we do..cause you humans are stupid." Adirel said, walking around the table. She then walked a bit closer, leaning against the wall. Smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadistic Torture
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Crypt-
Jump to: