Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sadistic Torture

Go down 
+2
Adirel
Rin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:59 am

Rin walked into the Crypt as soon as he could, trying to find a weapon to replace the one Alastair had took. He knew he was mad, and he felt the urge to arm himself as soon as he could.
Carefully he looked around at the collection of weapons, looking for what he could potentially use. He would not let himself go down without a fight- that bastard was not going to control him so easily.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Adirel

Adirel

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:04 am

Adirel walked slowly to the Crypt. She smirked when she saw Rin, she felt a little bit too happy to be torturing once again. Even though she had just had sex with this man. She also had to obey orders, but Alastair made certain she would be safe. Adirel walked behind Rin and grabbed both of his arms and pinned them behind his back as she slammed him into the wall. Though she was able to grab one of the knives when she did. She smirked and held it to his cheek, "You seemed to have pissed off Alastair.."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:07 am

At first Rin arrogantly assumed Adriel had come back for more, but this thought was quickly removed when he mentioned Alastair and he saw the knife. Trying to push her away he struggled to move, but her grip was tight and the knife was there.
'What do you want?' he hissed, still trying to get away.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:11 am

"Just think about what I want.." She said as she leaned closer, "What Alastair wants me to do?" She asked, before she sliced his cheek, and when he started to fight a little bit more..Adirel stabbed him in the side, though a smirk was forming when she heard his groans, "Trust me..I loved our little time together..But I have orders..and I expect to fill them out." She said, before slowly cutting her way his back.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:23 am

He tried not to let out any sound that would express his pain, but he had never had been one to have a high stamina and he was already letting out a groan in pain as he felt her knife move through him.
'Bitch' he said, faintly as he could barely get the words out.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:27 am

"Aww, I love you too." She smirked as she stabbed him in the side hard, twisting the knife. She then kicked him in the exact spot where the knife penetrated the skin. Adirel then licked his cheek, before turning him around and stabbing him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:33 am

He tried to breathe heavily, in and out, gripping his hands in a fist and squeezing them tight as he tried to block out the pain. It was what he had used to try and do, when he was tortured, to make the situation seem better. But it was hard to trick his mind, and after being used to taking almost any injury without any sense of pain this seemed as bad as when he had first found himself in Hell.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:38 am

Adirel smirked, before she gripped his shirt and slammed him against the wall hard. She then dragged him with her to get another weapon, grabbing a longer knife. She gripped him hard, before she suddenly stabbed him in the back, right under his neck. Adirel then dragged down the knife, down to the middle of his back.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:43 am

He couldn't hold back his pain when she stabbed him deeper and harder. He managed to gather some strength, and kicked her hard, but he knew it wasn't enough, and he struggled to try and reach a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:46 am

Adirel stumbled back when he kicked her, making her growl as she walked to him and kicked him to the ground by his face. She wished she had her powers, she would've been able to keep him in one place. She started to torture him as she started to cut up his body, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:53 am

He hissed out in pain, muttering under his breath hateful remarks. But there was little he could do- he had fallen to the floor and now there was no chance of reaching the weapons. He wondered how long she was under command to go- his body could last for as long as she would like, but he didn't know how much he could stand.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:58 am

Adirel got tired of cutting him. She looked around for something else. She then caught the holy water, making her smirk. She grabbed Rin's hair and pulled him up as she walked to the holy water. Adirel smirked, "Time to drink up." And before Rin could even think about resisting, she dunk his head into the Holy Water, but dodging the splashing that happened..Not wanting herself to get touched by that water.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:05 am

He felt the Holy water, burning its way through his insides. His skin burnt, and inside his stomach retched at the pain. Struggling he tried to splash some in her direction, but he could barely see what was happening himself. The pain was just overwhelming, and he cursed his human body's need to breathe as he breathed in more of the water.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Adirel dodged his attempts at splashing holy water on her. She smirked as she brought up his head, letting his human body breathe, before slamming his face back into the holy water. And as she kept his head in the water, she stabbed him in the middle of the back...And dragged it down to his lower back, before twisting it.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 pm

When his head was brought out momentarily he had enough time to shout and curse at her. But it was not long enough and he was soon back in the liquid that felt like acid. Swinging his hands around him he tried to hit her, managing to grab at her shirt and try and drag her off him.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Adirel cursed to herself when he managed to grab her shirt. Her eyes narrowed as she ripped the knife out from his skin. She then stabbed his hand, making him let go.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:19 pm

He glared at her, managed to reach one weapon as he did. Threateningly he pointed it at her, but he could barely hold it from the injuries he had and he knew that she would easily be able to wipe it aside.
Unforturnately it was not like normal torture- for her there was no breaking point. She didn't need anything from him, Alastair just wanted to know he had suffered. So there was very little he could do to stop her from going on and on.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Alastair came down the stairs to the Crpyt, laughing at the sounds of pain he could hear.
Applauding slowly he remarked, 'my my Rin you certainly seem worse for wear.'
He kicked aside the weapon in his hands, leaving him to lie on the floor and recover, vaguely. However he made sure that he could not reach any of the other weapons, still holding the sword from before.
He went over the Adriel, smiling at her. 'You seem to have done a remarkable job' he congratulated. 'However I think its time we give him a break, don't you think?' he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Adirel heard clapping, making her turn around, smirking. She moved away from Rin when he went by him. She smirked back at Alastair when he smiled at him. Adirel then bowed and laughed softly, "A break sounds perfect..and it was fun while it lasted." She smirked as she looked down at Rin.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:56 pm

He smiled, watching her bow.
'Yes, well..' he smirked. 'I don't think we should let poor Rin suffer too much.' It was evident he was clearly mocking him.
'I have no concerns with you Adriel' he said, 'I am certain you will ensure our impending success.' It was not much, but such a compliment was rare from him.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Adirel smirked, "He does look like he needs a break...lying there..like a wounded human." She mocked, before smirking at Alastair, "Glad to know, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:33 am

'Yes- not that I'm going to let him lie there for very long.'
He walked over a kicked Rin hard in the side. 'You are pathetic' he spat. 'I'm giving you 24 hours to get me back whats mine or you will have me to deal with.'
He didn't offer to help him up, instead just turning back to Adirel.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:37 am

Adirel stood there as she leaned against the wall when Alastair threatened Rin. She looked up at Alastair when he went back to her, "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:46 am

'Whatever you've been doing to waste time in here' he said, picking up a piece of metal and rock from the floor. 'Me.. I have work to do' he muttered. 'Weapons don't just make themselves' he smirked. 'Although you were most helpful with showing me how effective these knives were.'
He started to beat the metal hard. 'I can craft you something.. any particular weapon you miss from Hell? I naturally have some form of a bargain with you' he said.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:47 am

Cali had hidden Aurora behind a rock in the Entrance Wing, she knew she wouldn't wake up for a while longer so she had decided to go for a wonder around the cathedral and think about what to say to her when she awoke. It was then when she had heard noises coming from the crypt, at first she thought it was Thomas but then she distinguished it as Rin. She rolled her eyes, why was it that the person she hated the most, she was always saving his ass?

Cali moved slowly down the steps and lurked in the shadows before stepping into the dingy light. "Fighting between ourselves are we?" She raised her eyebrows and moved over towards Rin, offering him her hand to help him up. "Lilith will not be best pleased." It was a light warning that playtime was over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sadistic Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadistic Torture
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Crypt-
Jump to: