Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salt is the worst enemy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adirel

Adirel

Salt is the worst enemy Empty
PostSubject: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:12 am

[[OOC..Salt is evil!]]

Adirel was walking to the Right Wing, rubbing her eyes as her vision was coming back. She growled as she was finally hurt by one of the humans, but it only took the matter of time for that to happen..And she was able to beat the blonde bitch up. She growled, "She ever comes near me again, and I'll rip her eyes and throat out." Adirel said to herself as she sat down and relaxed, leaning against the bench.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:17 am

Rin was still holding the weapon looking for Alastair. Noticing Adirel sitting down he turned to her.
'You seen Alastair?' he asked impaitently.
He noticed her eyes looked sore, probably from what had been happening in the Crypt.
Giving up on looking he instead turned to face her.
'Sorry to take the blonde one off you' he smirked, 'but apparently Cali needs her for some reason..' He highly doubted that the reason would be any more interesting than watching her be tortured instead, but he had reallly had no choice after their little deal.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:19 am

Adirel looked up at Rin and then shrugged, "Nope, haven't seen him..in a while to be honest." She said, before she growled when he mentioned the blonde bitch. She looked at him, "She's lucky, if you hadn't walked off with her, I would've killed her the moment she woke up. Little bitch throwing salt in my face. And..what is so important, Cali is willing to protect those disgusting humans?" Adirel asked as she put her hand on her leg as she leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:22 am

'Who knows she said she was her informant... but if it was an order from Lillith what am I going to do to say no?'
He knew it wasn't actually one, but he wasn't going to go sharing the information Cali had been holding on him and reveal his true reasons for listening to her.
'So what about the other one?' he said, definately remembering at least two. 'Dead?' he smiled, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:26 am

Adirel sighed, "Then I won't beat her up for protecting those humans if it was orders from Lilith." She said as she looked away, before she smirked when he mentioned Thomas, "Well..he has half of his skin, skinned off..while probably having lots of bruises from me. And is knocked out, hanging from the wall..Azazel let him live, but he is higher then me..So I didn't fight him about letting that human live." She said as she smirked and looked up at him, "But..if I do see him again, I'll give him an even worse torture."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:44 am

'Good' he smiled. After all the mistakes he had made it was good to know that the demons weren't seeming completely weak to the human side.
'Let me know when he wakes up' he added. 'I haven't had many humans to slice at for a while then... things have got kind of boring. Of course you find means to make yourself amused, but its not the same without any power..'
He sighed. 'You must feel the same frustration' he said.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:57 am

Adirel smirked, "Will tell you gladly. Though, it was pleasant hearing him scream like he did when I tortured him." She then looked at him as she nodded, "It's fucking horrible..Can't do anything without my powers..and the torturing technique has gone down because of it." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:05 am

'Must be..' he said. 'I haven't even got close enough to a human to torture them' he lied. He would rather not go into details about why he had failed to kill one multiple times.
'So.. how have you spent the time then, aside from that torture?' he asked. He hadnt' seen much of the demon, but she had a significant reputation for causing havoc.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:10 am

Adirel smirked at his question, "Been having fun." She said as she winked at him, knowing he got the idea. She then looked around, "And was being careful due to the lack of my powers.."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:15 am

'I haven't seen you near the Rectory though,' he teased. 'Been a little bit over-cautious prehaps?' he said. 'Or just having too much fun?' he winked.
Technically he had done the same, although he sensed she may not appreciate the fact he had resorted to a human instead.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Adirel smirked, "Been having too much fun." She laughed, before she got serious, "I've been being cautious due to I had heard the humans have weapons..and after getting salt in my eyes..I don't to be extra careful." She said as she raised her eyebrow, "Have you done any fun stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:55 am

'They do' he said, 'but they are hardly any good' he added. With exceptions, he thought, remembering the knife the girl would still have. 'They are made of iron but they aren't anything compared to the ones Alastair made for us. And its only exorcisms you should worry about.. a little bit of pain can't do much harm.'
He smiled. 'A bit..' he said, 'although I've been a bit preoccupied recently.'
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:06 am

Adirel nodded, "Noted." She then smirked, "Nice..and how have you been preoccupied?" She asked.

[[OOC Lame post v.v]]
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:17 am

'Looking after Cali' he smirked.. 'retrieving this..' He gestured to the weapon. '...trying to kill some humans' he said. More specifically one very annoying one, he thought to himself.
'The usual' he added on the end.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:08 am

Adirel smirked, "Glad you've been occupied." She said as she stretched, "Just sucks my fun is over now..had fun torturing that blonde bitch and that red haired bastard."

[[OOC I love you both XD Don't mind Adirel's mean and cruelness!]]
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:03 am

'Who said the fun has to be over?' he smirked at her. 'Theres plently more this place has to offer..' he added.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Adirel's smirk widen, "Well..what do you suggest then?" She asked as she sat up a little bit straighter.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 am

He smiled, looking over at her. 'That all depends on you I think' he said, although he already had certain ideas running through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:32 am

Adirel smirked as she put her hand on her hip, "Depends if you want to do what I'm thinking about." She whispered, seductively as she walked closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 am

He looked her up and down, a smile lingering on his face.
'I think you know my answer' he said, standing extremely close to her as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:40 am

Adirel smirked, "Good we are on the same page." She said as she gripped his shirt and brought his lips to her as she kissed him. She started to unbutton his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:46 am

He pushed her back so that she was leaning against the stone wall, kissing her passionately as he dropped the weapon in his hands. He brought his hands down and over her figure, leaving them to hold her hips as he held her up.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:50 am

Adirel smirked in the kiss as he pushed her into the stone wall. She let him pick her up, wrapping her legs around him immediately. She bit on his lip a little, before taking off his shirt. Her kisses trailed down to his neck as he bit on it softly as well.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:01 am

He moaned gently, his hips keeping her in place as he moved one of his hands upwards to feel her breasts, moving under the material and playing with her nipple. His other hand eagerly moved into the material of her pants, pulling them down as best he could in the position her legs were in.
He closed his eyes, enjoying her touching him. He hadn't been able to feel that when he had raped the girl.. he couldn't afford to let her escape at the time. Now he could just let Adirel please him in return.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:08 am

Adirel moaned as he rubbed her breast while her lips moved backed to his lips and kissed him a bit rougher. She bit her lip once again, before she let one of her hands pick her shirt up, revealing her breasts so he would have better access. Her hands then moved to his chest, rubbing him. Though her legs moved him even closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salt is the worst enemy   Salt is the worst enemy Empty

Back to top Go down

Salt is the worst enemy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next