Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have something to show you

Go down 
+2
Thomas
Azazel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

I have something to show you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Azazel heard Adriel scream and moved closer to her, knowing that it fucking stung. "I'm here." He said to her, placing her hand on his shoulder. His eyes glowed as he threw Thomas acros the room with the girl, watched them hit the wall. "Can you see?" He asked her, keeping his eyes on the two as his partner was trying to get her sight back.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Adirel felt Azazel's hand as she felt a little bit more safe, secretly. She knew how vulnerable she was without her eyesight. She heard some more wall impact, before nodding, "I can, but it's fucking blurry.." Adirel hissed, "That blonde bitch better be knocked out, or I'm going to finish her off.." She growled, not happy that she got attacked.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Aurora screamed softly as she got a kick in her side. It hurted...
When somebody threw her across the room. She was not able to even scream.
The impact with which she hit the wall caused her to faint. She felt so weak.
As her body laid on the floor. Limp.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:54 am

Cali was now stood at the entrance in the shadows, doing her usual routine of keeping out of sight, it was only when she witnessed Aurora go woozy that she realised it seemed she really did need Rin's help. Gesturing for him to come over to her without the others noticing, she tried to think of some sort of plan.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:04 am

Rin looked at the scene confused. He had meant to be returning the weapons to Alastair, but clearly he wasn't here.
Looking at Cali, he came over to stand by her. No one was really paying attention to him arriving except her.
'Whats going on?' he whispered to her. It seemed that Azazel and Adriel had found some humans to play with. She seemed to be hiding, rather than joining in, which confused him. He smirked when he noticed that the girl was the one Azazel and him had gotten quite friendly with earlier. It seemed he had got bored of her quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:09 am

Cali was glad Rin seemed to be at least in a reasonable mood, he hadn't ignored her at least, that was a start.
"I have a problem," Cali sighed. "Aurora," She gestured to the blonde human. "Needs to be kept intact, she is my current link to the humans, the way I can retrieve information, however she believes me to be human, so everything's getting rather complicated." Cali frowned, she didn't want to give too much away. "Do you think you can get her out safely? Azazel won't complain, I've already had words with him and we have a deal, I just need her out of here. Maybe, kidnap her or something? Say you have 'Lia', that may work..?" The whole plan was riding on Rin agreeing to help her but this was quickly becoming very messy and she needed her human pet out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:17 am

He raised an eyebrow at the thought of actually saving a human.
'So you've managed to inflitrate them?' he asked curious. 'And what of it? Have you learnt anything or are these games not actually going to achieve anything?'
He knew he technically owed her, but he at least wanted to know if it would be worthwhile.
'I'll agree, if you forget about the little incident with the trap earlier on. We will both be even. Saving a human for you- well, I think my offer is fair.' He smiled, knowing she needed him. However he also knew that she had much on him that she could also use. Their bargaining could easily change.
He swayed the weapon in his hands, still not having given it to Alastair. 'I think this will come in handy' he said.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:29 am

Cali frowned and returned the scowl, now he knew her weakness, they were even. Perhaps this hadn't been such a good plan after all... Sighing, she simply nodded at him to signal her agreement. She wasn't going to give him anymore details. He already knew too much. Plus, he would only mock at the little information she had gathered. She was risking too much for Aurora at the moment, well, for Lilith. It was her whom she was gathering the information for after all.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:56 am

Rin headed over towards the girl, now fainted and on the floor.
'You don't mind, do you'?' he teased at the pair of demons, flaunting the weapon before taking the girl away from them. Luckily for him she was still out cold so she didn't need to do much explaining. He carried her over to Cali and hissed in her direction, 'whats the plan now?! I've got this human in my arms, and how do you expect her to react when she wakes up?! Shes hardly going to believe two humans managed to get away from the likes of those two..'
He put her down on the floor, leaving her in Cali's responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:08 am

Azazel wrote:
Azazel quickly got ontop of Thomas. "You are a very naughty boy." He pinned the boy down, his eys seemed to shimmer more yellow now. "And this will hurt. Alot." He consentrated on stopping Thomas's blood from circulating.
Thomas would be lying if he said he had never felt anything like this.
His blood was being manipulated and it like a hammer was pounding on each of his organs.
It was like in his dream but much worse.
He could hear Lia but couldn't focus on anything she was shouting. He was losing his senses and for a moment, he blacked out.
Everything was happening too fast for Thomas to even try to process and when he came to, he could hear screams.
Aurora was near him but only for a little bit as they were immediately sent flying into a hard wall.
He tried with all his might to gain some of his senses but it was no good and he couldn't help thinking this was the end for them, as all his consciousness left him.

/Ooc-In: Spare me! Dx\
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Azazel saw Rin come in, and get Aurora. He couldn't really care about her right now. He kept his eyes on the heap that was Thomas. He took Adriels hand and placed it against the wall as he slowly proceeded to inspect Thomas. He poked him with the knife, but got no response. He then used his foot to turn him over, only to see he was unconcious. "He's out!" He said to Adriel. "And the girl went with Rin." He grabbed Thomas's face, turning it from side to side, thinking what to do with him now. He looked at the wals of the crypt, seeing a nail poking out of the wall. He smirked and consentrated his powers to lift Thomas up and hang him from the back of his shirt on the wall. "There, now to wait untill he wakes up I guess." He went to Adriel. "How are your eyes?"

OOC: 8D and Thomas is relatively safe!!!
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:11 am

Adirel heard some people enter the room, and then leave. She then felt her hand on the wall, she kept blinking as her eyesight was slowly coming back. She then heard Azazel tell her that Thomas was out of it, and that the blonde girl was taken away by Rin. Adirel smirked when he said that Thomas was now hanging from somewhere. She then turned her head when she felt him walk back to her, looking at him as her eyesight was better, "I can see you better now."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:21 am

He nodded to her. "Good." He glanced at the unconcious man. "Well I suppose there is no point to hold our breath until he wakes up." He looked at her again. "Let's go upstairs, he isn't going anywhere." He said holding his hand to her and laughing coldly.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 am

Adirel smirked at him as she laughed and nodded, taking his hand as they walked upstairs. And when they got up, she looked at him, "I'll see you later." She said as she winked at him and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have something to show you
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Crypt-
Jump to: