Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have something to show you

Go down 
+2
Thomas
Azazel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

I have something to show you Empty
PostSubject: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:30 am

Azazel walked behind Thomas to the entrance of the crypt, stopping him before going down the stairs. "Hold it! Leave your weapons here." He said holding his hand on Thomas's shoulder, his yellow eyes glowing dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:48 am

Thomas had walked in pure silence as they made their way through the church.
He tried to take a mental image of all the demons they had passed.
It wasn't hard despite all the confused looks on their faces as they wondered why a human was in their domain,
When Azazel finally stopped him at some stairs, Thomas had a feeling that he was going to do more than 'show him something.'
Using one hand, he pulled out his bag of items that had everything in it and laid it down on the floor.
He watched Azazel closely as he did. And for a moment, a flash of fear crossed his face as he recalled the end of his dream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:57 am

He smirked, seeing the boy obey the comand and shoved him down the stairs. When he reached the bottom of the stairs he picked up the head, tossing it to Thomas. "Take a look there."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 am

"Y-you BASTARD!" Thomas clenched his hands in a fist and glared at Azazel.
He knew this was probably the reaction, Azazel anticipated and he didn't care.
He lunged at him, tackling him into a fight he could care less if he won or lost.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:12 am

He grinned victoriously. "Blame yourself for that boy!! If you hadn't betrayed me she would be in one piece still!!" He aimed a punch on the othermans jaw, then kicking him in the gut. Managing to get up from the ground. "What did you think I would do?!"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:24 am

He slowly got up from ground and fixed Azazel with a smirk.
"You're a sick bastard, you know that! What has she ever done to you?!
And here I thought you of the monsters was a 'clever type'!"
He ran at Azazel aiming a punch but at the last second, he ducked down and slipped him to the floor.
He jumped on him and started punching him uncontrollably, yelling as he did.
"Bloody asshole! What have we humans ever done to deserve you damned creatures' hatred?!!"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:38 am

"What did you expect!? I'm a demon!!" He took the punches the boy was giving him, laughing at him. "Ask God, he is the one that made you." He grabed one of Thomas's wrists, forcing it away as he punched the boy in the face. Shoving him off of him. He wiped some blood from the corner of his mouth. Going to kick Thomas in the stomach. "I really didn't like what you did back there. Interrupted me from killing that girl of yours and spat fucking salt in my eyes!" He growled, kicking him in the stomach once again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:49 am

Thomas groaned and coughed up blood as Azazel bashed his stomach in.
Despite the pain, Thomas smirked, "You demons are just sad.
Creations, Satan couldn't even complete and you have actually have to feed off what God made so you can be somewhat effective."
He grabbed Azazel's foot and swung one of his legs up, kicking Azazel hard in the back as he tried to catch his breath, groaning painfully.
He was getting weak. Damnit!
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:58 am

He groaned, falling forward when the kick landed on his back. He grabbed some dirt from the floor, throwing it at Thomas's eyes. "How does that feel? Not good I assume?" He crouched down next to Thomas and grabbed the boy by the hair, smashing his head to the floor. "I wish I had some salt to put in your eyes, you would get to feel it sting."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:09 am

Thomas coughed as dirt got into one of his eyes and mouth.
He shouted out, painfully, as his head hit the floor hard.
Surprisingly, he was still conscious and was somehow able to quickly recover to his feet by rolling out and pulling Azazel to the ground with all his might as Thomas got on top of him and got ready slam the demon's face with salt from his hands.
Just as he was about to connect, however, someone grabbed his wrists back and sent his flying off Azazel.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:13 am

Adirel came up behind Thomas, grabbing his wrists as she slammed him into the wall. She then grabbed his neck and held him against the wall, "Hello there, Thomas..May I ask why your about to punch my partner with salt?" She asked as her eyes narrowed dangerously, "You humans need to learn to watch your back..Especially since we travel in packs." Adirel said, before kicking him in the nuts and then slammed his whole body in the ground. She put her foot on his back, keeping him down, "Now, unless you wanna die, I suggest you stop struggling."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:18 am

Azazel got up from the ground, smirking up at Adriel. "Thank you my dear." He walked to them, enjoying seeing Thomas in pain. "What was our deal again? You get to kill him when all the others are killed, but if he betrays me you get to torture him while I watch and then I get to kill him?" He looked at her, smiling wickedly. "Was that right my dear?" Then he looked at Thomas smirking widely.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:26 am

I'm going to die anyways, dumb bitch.
Thomas resolved mentally, but he didn't struggle, nonetheless.
He was feeling the exhaustion more than the pain and his focus was deteriorating.
With his good eye, he watched as Azazel picked himself off the ground and chatted with the female demon.
She had a lot of strength for her frame or maybe that was just Thomas's body shutting down for the day.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:33 am

Adirel smirked and nodded, "Your welcome, handsome." She smirked, before looking down at Thomas, "I do remember that deal, what do you think I should do with him first?" She asked as she gripped his hair and got off of him, forcing him onto his knees. Adirel looked at Azazel, "I want this torture to be extra special.." She whispered as if almost seductive. She then petted his head, "I'm so sorry about your mother though.."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:38 am

He smirked and tilted his head. "He looks hungry." He went to the head that had been dropped on the floor. He picked it up and poked the eyes out of their sockets. "He could eat these, they are healthy." He laughed sadisticaly, walking closer to them again. He grabbed Thomas's face and forced his mouth open, shoving the eyeballs of his mother in and closing his mouth. He held his jaw and nose, waiting for Thomas to swallow or suffocate.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 am

Thomas glared at Adirel as she mentioned his mother and began struggling as Azazel poked out her eye and approached him.
When he put the eyeball in his mouth, he refused to swallow it out of respect for his mother.
The taste was not exactly unbearable but breathing would become a problem eventually.
His eyes watered as he held his breath and let his pulse decrease slowly.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:04 am

Adirel looked at him as she smirked at seeing his glared. She then laughed when Azazel put his mother's eyeball in his mouth. She then watched how the man just didn't swallow, letting his pulse decrease, "As always, humans give up to easily. This is why they are disgusting." Adirel said, frowning, "Makes none of this fun."

Though she thought of a little trick, she stroked his neck, making him wince. She watched him open his mouth a little, before she stuck her fingers into his mouth, forcing him to swallow. She took her fingers out as she smiled and wiped her finger on his shirt, "Good boy." Adirel said as she patted his face, before kicking him in the stomach. Her eyes slowly looked at Azazel, "What should we do next?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:15 am

He laughed coldly watching Adriel to force feed the eyeballs to Thomas. "Humans are so stubborn sometimes. But breaking them is twice the fun," He grabbed Thomas's face, forcing him to look into his eyes. "You should have thought whether it was wise to betray me or not."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:26 am

Thomas, clearly disgusted by having swallowed the eyeball, made sure to bite Adirel's fingers as she force fed him.
He wasn't prepared on dying but it was becoming obvious they wanted him alive for their sick games.
Staring into Azazel's eyes, he came to realize the real problem here.
Was he hurt? Being betrayed seems to be the lingering affect on him.
"If it were a reversed situation, would you have chosen to side with me if I was raping your monster girlfriend here?"
He coughed up blood and kept on coughing to prevent the eyeball from reaching his stomach but he knew that soon would be unpreventable.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 am

"If it were a reversed situation, would you have chosen to side with me if I was raping your monster girlfriend here?"

Adirel growled a dangerous growl, gripping his hair as she kicked him in the back, "You dare touch me with your disgusting self, I'll skin you alive and then kill you." She said as she glared at him, before kicking him in the throat, making him slam back into the wall. Her eyes narrowed at him dangerously, putting her foot against his throat, "You need to watch your mouth."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:53 am

He smirked. "AAh, so the blonde girl I raped was your girlfriend! I see. Well then she needs some special treatment, don't you think?" He looked up at Adriel. "Don't worry Adriel. He is not that twisted to rape anyone. Especially since these aren't really our bodies." He laughed. "Would be a bit unfortunate on the girl don't you think?" He said pointing to Adriels body.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:25 am

Thomas coughed heavily as Adirel attacked him and his cough worsen as Azazel talked.
He could almost feel large chunks of his mother's eyeball coming up and when Adirel pressed into his throat a third time, he spat the chunk towards Azazel.
He didn't waste any time seeing if it hit him or not as he swung his legs up and caught Adirel by the waist, bringing her down to the floor with a soft thud.
He then attempted a quick recovery by using a nearby candle stand and holding it out for protection as he stood.
"She isn't my girlfriend, not that that really matters right now though." He managed to get out as they closed in on him.
He really needed to come up with an escape plan here... Before more demons joined.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:32 am

Adirel growled when he threw her down to the ground. She glared at him as she looked at the candle stand. She rolled her eyes, very familiar with that move..Since her other victims usually did the same thing with lamp stands. Adirel slowly walked to him, her eyes staying in contact with his. She waited for him to swing at her, making her dodge as she grabbed the lamp and flipped him over and stomped on his stomach. Her eyes looked at Azazel, "Can I have a knife?" She asked as she was clearly annoyed now.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:35 am

Cali and Aurora were fairly silent as the edged towards the corridor that Thomas and Azazel had headed down, it was then that she realised this was an exceedingly bad plan. If they interrupted Azazel's plans, Cali would be in deep trouble with the demons and for a demon of such low rank, that could prove fatal. Perhaps not even Lilith could save her from that. Nevertheless, getting trapped again was not a great option either. Why was it she always managed to get herself into these situations? Sighing lightly, she crouched down on the corner, pulling Aurora gently down beside her.

"Now we are ready if he needs us and they will be unaware we are here." Cali smiled. She knew the crypt better than she was letting on and their position was perfect, they could talk in hushed voices and still remain unseen.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:41 am

Aurora smiled weakly at Lia, Nodding at Lia as she stayed silently. She was so scared. If not for the demon than for Thomas his life.
As she winced by every light groan. She took hold of her water bottle.
Maybe this would save her a little..She hoped god would be with them this time..

"AAh, so the blonde girl I raped was your girlfriend! I see. Well then she needs some special treatment, don't you think?"
"She isn't my girlfriend, not that that really matters right now though."
She blushed slightly. Though recovered quickly.
Shaking her head a little.
"Can I have a knife?" Her eyes widen at those words.
N-No... ''N-No!'' She gulped, Covering her mouth quickly. As she looked at Lia quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you Empty

Back to top Go down

I have something to show you
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Crypt-
Jump to: