Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Brief Exchange

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

A Brief Exchange - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:14 am

Miriam didn't make a noise when she was slapped, only slowly turned her head so she was once again facing Cali. By now Rin was distracting her, but she would not let her get away with that. Such a weak abomination would not lay her hands on Miriam without consequence.
"As I suspected," she mumbled as she slowly slid her hand down into her little bag.
"You're as weak as I remember you," she spit at her as she pulled out her long iron knife and stabbed her upper arm.
She quickly pulled it out and down into her bag, not caring if her belongings got blood on them. She needed to get away before Cali snapped back, so she quickly hurried taking a few steps away from her, letting Rin separate the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:49 am

Cali didn't flinch when she was stabbed, after all, it was only a measly addition to her other injuries and she seemed to be coping fine with those. All it did was annoy her further. Snatching hold of Miriam's wrist, she pulled her forcefully back between Rin and herself. "If I am weak, then why run away little mouse?" Cali scowled and using her full force, threw Miriam back into a wall before she landed sprawled on the ground. Picking Miriam up roughly by her hair, she dragged her towards the direction in which they were heading before releasing her so she stood between herself and Rin, so she couldn't escape. She just wanted this over.

"Rin, do not make anymore deals with her." Cali mumbled to Rin. That was her first order and she was sure he knew she meant it, if he did not keep to that, she would tell Lilith. It was simple. Although she made sure her tone did not give away the ordering nature, he had been thus far pleasant to her, she would return the favour and not allow him to lose face.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:02 am

When the girl stabbed her he wanted to react just as Cali had, but rather he instead was forced to push both of them off one another before things became uncontrollable. He faced Cali, listening to her.
'Didn't plan on it' he said, before walking over to the girl.
'You do not make moves like that on my watch' he practically shouted, 'or I won't be able to keep to my word.'
He then turned back to Cali. 'Keep an eye on her' he said sternly, before grabbing the girl and practically dragging her to the entrance.
'I don't want to see your face again' he said, looking at her. 'One wrong move and I will kill you- now give me what you are here for' he said, his hand outstretched. He gestured to Cali to guard the entrance. 'You aren't leaving until you do' he reminded her.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:19 am

Cali nodded, he was obeying her request so she would do the same, moving towards the entrance, she stood leaning against the wall. Before Miriam left, she would have to pass Cali, one wrong move, Cali would break her neck and have no conscience in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:32 am

Miriam snorted as Rin spoke. Hadn't the deal been to keep her safe and unharmed? In that case, hadn't he already broken the deal? Her stubborn mind told her she was no longer obliged to give him anything, but she knew she would have to in order to save her own life.
Defiant she stood before Rin staring him down for several seconds before making her move.
She quickly took a step closer to him, so they were almost as close as they had been that night...
"Thank you," she said in a sarcastic tone before she leaned on her toes and kissed him softly.
"For being such a great bodyguard," she said even more sarcastically as she broke the kiss and stepped back ready to go inside the rectory.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:00 am

Cali watched the pair with intrigue, when Miriam kissed Rin, she bit her lip to stop herself from laughing aloud, satisfying herself instead with a smirk. So it seemed the little human had a crush on the demon. Well, this could certainly be played to her advantage.
As Miriam stepped back, Cali became more wary. "Now, hand them over." She gestured towards Rin, Miriam still was trapped between them both, it was only once she had dropped the weapons would Cali move aside.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 am

"Where's my manners? I almost forgot," she said with a sarcastic, poisonous smile towards Cali as she dropped the bigger blade to the floor. The long iron knife she would hold on to, just as planned. She trusted Rin enough to stop her if she tried to take it from her.
She did not fool herself, she was well aware she was nothing but an abomination to Rin, but she trusted he had integrity and honor, if not respect and dignity. He would not stab her in the back like that when she had held her part of the deal.
Then she bowed sarcastically and turned around to go back inside the rectory.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 am

The kiss felt completely wrong, unnatural even. It wasn't like they had kissed before, when he had wanted something from her. It was more like mockery, and the contact disgusted him.
He leant over to pick up the blade, keeping his eye on her. If she didn't leave soon he was tempted to stab her himself, and his expression acted as a warning as he looked at her. 'I don't want to see you again' he warned. 'And don't expect that knife of yours to go unwanted- expect to see Alastair very soon' he taunted. He hoped the one he had would be enough to please him, but he was doubtful.
He gestured for Cali to move aside. 'We are done here' he said blankly, watching the girl as he waited for her to leave. 'If we see you again I'm not making the same mistake. Now leave, before I run out of paitence.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:18 am

"Oh no Rin, now you're hurting my feelings," she said acting hurt as she turned around to look at him one last time.
She didn't hesitate any longer than that however, and she was quickly inside the rectory, closing the door behind her and only then letting her breath out. That had been close, too close. She would never do that again. She would make sure to make precautions next time, and never wander out alone. It hit her she needed someone... an ally... the demons were only strong when they worked together.
But who..?
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:35 am

"Well Rin, it just seems the things I have against you are piling up," Cali smirked to herself. "Will Lilith approve of your human do you think?" She tutted behind her teeth. "Rin and Miriam sitting in a tree, doing things they shouldn't be, first comes love, then comes marriage and third comes a mad Lilith in Cali's golden carriage." Cali hummed to herself patronisingly and smirked.
"I won't tell if you don't," Cali winked at Rin, she really was enjoying this situation very much so.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:45 am

'She doesn't mean anything' he said, annoyed. She was teasing him like a child would in a playground. 'She just knows how to piss me off' he muttered, still furious at what had happened. 'Anyways that should be the last we see of her' he smirked. 'Next time she comes around I'll be certain to make her last.'
He smiled just at the thought, watching the light reflect off the blade.
'Theres nothing to tell Cali' he muttered. 'You can fabricate all you like, but I'm sure Lillth won't appreciate lies either... Now this needs to be taken back, before someone else loses it.' He smirked her way, flashing her a mocking glance before leaving her. 'Make sure no humans get out of this door alive will you?' he teased, waving her away as he made his was towards the Crypt.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:53 am

Cali winced a little at his words but kept quiet for the moment, she would wait in silence but when the time would come, she would show them how they had all underestimated her. For now, she turned as she heard muffled voices, so headed down the corridor of the rectory hall and lurked in the shadows of Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Exchange   A Brief Exchange - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Brief Exchange
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: